'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,126)

Showing posts 82,501 - 82,520 of138,824
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me!
When did we ever meet that you know who and what I am?
Hellfire....guess it never happened!
I told him, sorry, forgot it was a secret
Hypocrite in chief

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Conservaturds do not serve , they are cowards and Draft dodgers like Bush, Cheney, Romney, McConnell, Rumsfeld, John Bolton, Newt Gingrich, and on and on.
It is a shame brave men and women protect you cowards.
Like Clinton, hiding behind Monica Lewincky's blue
dress?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Note: Gladys Zimmerman, the mother of George Zimmerman, has written a letter on the occasion of the 1 year anniversary of her son's arrest.
Today, April 11, 2013 is the anniversary of the most unfortunate arrest of our son George. I am writing from my heart and with incalculable gratitude to our family members, dearest friends, and those we have not personally met but who have nonetheless offered their unwavering moral and spiritual support. Those who read this letter should do so of their own free will, and do so because they are interested in its message.
If you read this letter with the hopes of finding material to mock or rebuke--please stop reading now, because this letter is not intended for you.[SEE this dwIdioTs]
Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
You are a nut job you pos.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW could that slip my mind ;~)
too easy
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What landslide was that????? If I recall correctly, 49% of Americans did NOT vote for Obama.
you bring up the 49% a lot, remember they lost?
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Note: Gladys Zimmerman, the mother of George Zimmerman, has written a letter on the occasion of the 1 year anniversary of her son's arrest.
Today, April 11, 2013 is the anniversary of the most unfortunate arrest of our son George. I am writing from my heart and with incalculable gratitude to our family members, dearest friends, and those we have not personally met but who have nonetheless offered their unwavering moral and spiritual support. Those who read this letter should do so of their own free will, and do so because they are interested in its message.
If you read this letter with the hopes of finding material to mock or rebuke--please stop reading now, because this letter is not intended for you.[SEE this dwIdioTs]
Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
fry'im
Hypocrite in chief

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

If IRS can look up your taxes and now Obamacare, they know everything about you! Do you have any privacy left?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Conservaturds do not serve , they are cowards and Draft dodgers like Bush, Cheney, Romney, McConnell, Rumsfeld, John Bolton, Newt Gingrich, and on and on.
It is a shame brave men and women protect you cowards.
Liberals who did NOT serve: Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and on and on.

Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
He uses all his Schitzo meds early in the month thinking he can bum off his alters for two, three week... you haven't heard anything yet.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Donnie B wrote:
<quoted text>And it worked like a Charm, President Obma won in a Landslide!
Good Job President Clinton!!!
Obama won because ballots were thrown out and because of paid off election officials .Romney received 4% less Mormon votes than even McCain? NOT POSSIBLE!
People were far more worried , pissed off and determined to stop Obama than in 2008.
When they were tossing ballots they could not tell what religion the person was and the election results was decided weeks before election day.It was fixed. Clinton sealed it.
Obama had to stay in office to avoid prison for presenting forged documents and to usher in the NWO. Good by America.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u "vile" piece of SCUM ...
LEARN something by READING before you go calling other people names ...
u need your internet service DISCONNECTED ... imo
u do NOTHING but name call ... with vile, putrid crap ...
Therefore u are nothing but a "menace to a MORAL society!"
I do get HARSH at times ...
BUT
I am defending MORAL Americans
AND
OUR
Country!
I can NOT stand "ignorance" in ANY form!
Especially "hard headed" people who will not even listen to REASON!
Name call ME all you want ...
IT bounces off :)
==========
How the GOP Lost the African American Vote, And Their Civil Rights Reputation
If you were to ask your average millennial which party had supported the majority of civil and voting rights legislation for both African Americans and women over the last century, there’s a good chance that they would say the Democrats. Many would be surprised to realize that it was in fact the Republican Party that spearheaded not one, but several landmark pieces of legislation designed to bring women and minorities into the voting fray.
Actions speak louder than words. Despite the fact that Republicans had led the fight for civil rights for a century, a Democrat was in office when everyone was paying attention, and he took the credit for himself and his party. Perhaps more people would not be so willing to laud the accolades onto President Johnson if they heard some of his more colorful thoughts.
* There's one thing that voters of all color and backgrounds share: they like being told what they want to hear. Minorities, white blue collar workers, and those living in poverty were told by one side that there would be help for them, and told by another side that they could and should do it themselves.
* The Republican message wasn’t meant to come across as cold, but voters began to take it that way. The image stuck, and more people ran into the arms of Democrats, who never stopped promising the world, even if they would never be able to deliver it.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/12137/how-t...
suck it up, wench, before you blow a seal

lol
blow a seal..(seal sits atop a beachball clapping, nodding, and making that funny seal sound)
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Hypocrite in chief wrote:
If IRS can look up your taxes and now Obamacare, they know everything about you! Do you have any privacy left?
Slaves don't have privacy. Slaves don't have the right to anything, except what THEY allow us to have. They want us weakened so we can't defend our selves against them. No rights or and no personal items.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney is not the president YOU Stupid! Why don't you ask your 'HYPOCRITE IN CHIEF' lying
Oblamer?
Next time you call someone STUPID, stand in front of mirror!
hey babygirl, got any new nude pics for Calvin today, sweetie?
still enjoying the others
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Like Clinton, hiding behind Monica Lewincky's blue
dress?
behind?
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Let's see.......What am I wearing?
How about now?
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What landslide was that????? If I recall correctly, 49% of Americans did NOT vote for Obama.
still wasn't enough. Duh!!!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals who did NOT serve: Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and on and on.
LOLOL
and on and on? seriously?
wanna know something about honey?
too much makes you puke
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won because ballots were thrown out and because of paid off election officials .Romney received 4% less Mormon votes than even McCain? NOT POSSIBLE!
People were far more worried , pissed off and determined to stop Obama than in 2008.
When they were tossing ballots they could not tell what religion the person was and the election results was decided weeks before election day.It was fixed. Clinton sealed it.
Obama had to stay in office to avoid prison for presenting forged documents and to usher in the NWO. Good by America.
sounds like a documentary that went straight to You Tube. I bet your sub title is "Competely True"
(I know I misspelled it)
Hypocrite in chief

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaves don't have privacy. Slaves don't have the right to anything, except what THEY allow us to have. They want us weakened so we can't defend our selves against them. No rights or and no personal items.
People are not going to put up with this crap for too long. Government will push, people will push back even harder!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
People are not going to put up with this crap for too long. Government will push, people will push back even harder!
lol, when's the last time that happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,501 - 82,520 of138,824
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike Duquette 122,939
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 min hum 81,227
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 1 hr Bobtail 13
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 1 hr Bobtail 2
Guss need a hug 1 hr Scat 17
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 1 hr Outraged 1
What Say You? 3 hr Truth 1
Corey vs. Collins 6 hr Bobtail 65
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters