'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233254 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93490 Apr 11, 2013
Willma wrote:
<quoted text> Most do not . Most times I Pass your filth by, same as with long boring repukes and plain ignorant WTF.
Sometimes WTf's good for a laugh.
lying your ass off, you read it
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93491 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
even the jr senator teabagger is making it his first priority to assure himself that he's a one-term senator
You are so right C. His grandrandstanding and putting his foot in his mouth everytime he gets in front of a group isn't doing him any favors. Congress has no achievements from this jr senator from Kentucky. Blowhard is all he is, pandering to whoever is in front of him. Ole turtle man needs him this election. Guess all the mud he helped Trey sling when he backed him is water under the bridge now huh? hahaha Priceless watching these repukes GOP vs the teabaggers. That is why they get so mad. They aren't the MAJORITY even in their two party system. Hilarious

I love how they get all riled and call their socks in to help them fight a freshmen in HS. You are as much fun to read as watching Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert rip them every night. Thanks for the laughs.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93492 Apr 11, 2013
Willma wrote:
<quoted text> Most do not . Most times I Pass your filth by, same as with long boring repukes and plain ignorant WTF.
Sometimes WTf's good for a laugh.
You don't think I'm funny?
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93493 Apr 11, 2013
George W. Bush raises more than $500 million for library

Former President George W. Bush has raised more than $500 million for his presidential library set to open later this month

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/george-w-b...

HAHA, his one book he was reading the kids when they flew the planes into the towers will be the only book there. This is priceless, he should give all that money to the veterans and their families torn apart from the two wars he started.

DITCH MITCH
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93494 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone bragging about himself/herself it is pathetic and insecure CLOWN !!!!!!!!!!
Band over junior and stick your dong inside your a**.....!!!
OZ, babygirl, you talk about my dong more that I do, and you send me girly pics...I love You!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93495 Apr 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
George W. Bush raises more than $500 million for library
Former President George W. Bush has raised more than $500 million for his presidential library set to open later this month
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/george-w-b...
HAHA, his one book he was reading the kids when they flew the planes into the towers will be the only book there. This is priceless, he should give all that money to the veterans and their families torn apart from the two wars he started.
DITCH MITCH
That is just plain silly, Mr R...George W Bush, reading?
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93496 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
jraggingballz how's they hanging?
You can't stop talking about those ballz ...real liberal lunatic ...NO CLASS! You should get together with Hot C...he is looking for someone to advertise his song !!!!!
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93497 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't stop talking about those ballz ...real liberal lunatic ...NO CLASS! You should get together with Hot C...he is looking for someone to advertise his song !!!!!
...I mean dong ...you two sing to the same tune!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93498 Apr 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right C. His grandrandstanding and putting his foot in his mouth everytime he gets in front of a group isn't doing him any favors. Congress has no achievements from this jr senator from Kentucky. Blowhard is all he is, pandering to whoever is in front of him. Ole turtle man needs him this election. Guess all the mud he helped Trey sling when he backed him is water under the bridge now huh? hahaha Priceless watching these repukes GOP vs the teabaggers. That is why they get so mad. They aren't the MAJORITY even in their two party system. Hilarious
I love how they get all riled and call their socks in to help them fight a freshmen in HS. You are as much fun to read as watching Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert rip them every night. Thanks for the laughs.
wow, thanks, that's some good company, lol

seems I get a lot of attention for someone who is ignored, wholesale...weird, huh?
they want me to go so they can have an adult conversation, Jesus Hopping Christ
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93499 Apr 11, 2013
0 told him to stop or he was going to be "impeached"

Jay-Z,'Open Letter'(Lyrics)


~~~ WARNING ~~~
Vulgar words in use!
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93500 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, babygirl, you talk about my dong more that I do, and you send me girly pics...I love You!
You're not my type, besides toooooo young!
Countrygirl is your liberal lunatic...your kind!
You're desperate little guy ...you're only lunatic on topix advertising his own private parts.
countrygirl

South Bend, IN

#93501 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, babygirl, you talk about my dong more that I do, and you send me girly pics...I love You!
ole zombie , where her crazy ass at? thought she left the country .
are we that lucky ?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93502 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't stop talking about those ballz ...real liberal lunatic ...NO CLASS! You should get together with Hot C...he is looking for someone to advertise his song !!!!!
i got a little black book with my poems in
got bag with a toothbrush and a comb in
and when OZ is a good dog, I sometimes throw her a bone in
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93503 Apr 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are to long and boring . I don't stop there , I just past on by. He's crazy if he thinks anyone does. I find more enjoyment washing dishes.
They are so true and not FAUXBOX sites so I wouldn't expect you to stop. Keep scrolling and trolling. I don't post them for you. Now go wash your many SOCKS.

FYI, it is SHE dumbass, not HE. Get it right!

DITCH MITCH
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93504 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
...I mean dong ...you two sing to the same tune!
I appreciate you advertising my dong,
3 times in 3 posts
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93505 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH your long posts ...you're soooooooooooooo
BORING~ BORING~ BORING~ BORING ~BORING!!!
Not as boring as you repukes living in the past. Don't like it scroll and troll with the A Lunatic to one of your many sites you stalk and change your names on.

DITCH MITCH and the california nut repuke.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93506 Apr 11, 2013
FROM another poster:

Treason Alert: Dems Try to Move Gun Bill Forward Without Allowing Senators to Read It

Obamacare repeat: Senators not allowed to read bill prior to cloture

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
April 11, 2013

Like the disastrous and unconstitutional Obamacare bill rammed down the throats of the American people, the unconstitutional S. 49 gun bill aimed at the heart of the Second Amendment passed cloture earlier today in the Senate with 68 votes despite the fact senators have not had a chance to read it.

http://www.infowars.com/treason-alert-dems-tr...
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93507 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM your OWN post above:
On Thursday, a local Democrat came out and substantiated McConnell's accusations, placing responsibility for the recordings with the two leaders of Progress Kentucky,[A liberal group] Shawn Reilly and Colin Morrison.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
==========
They told it to me right when it happened," said Jacob Conway, a member of the executive committee of Louisville and Jefferson County Democratic Party, in reference to two Progress Kentucky officials.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/11...
"Shawn Reilly and Curtis Morrison, who founded and volunteered for Progress Kentucky, respectively, bragged to him about how they recorded"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/prog...
tee hee hee
And your point A Luntic? Did you catch this part:

"Congressional rules bar lawmakers from using congressional staff or resources, which are paid for with taxpayer funds, for campaign purposes. Staffers are permitted to work on campaigns during their own time."

hahaha

Liberal Ky. group spotlighted in McConnell audio probe
Conway said Shawn Reilly and Curtis Morrison -- founders of Progress Kentucky, a liberal, anti-McConnell group unaffiliated with the Democratic Party of Kentucky -- told him that day, Feb. 2, "that they got this McConnell recording. They told me because of the tackiness and the horrible things that McConnell was discussing.... That is why I think they recorded it."

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/11...

DITCH MITCH
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93508 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not my type, besides toooooo young!
Countrygirl is your liberal lunatic...your kind!
You're desperate little guy ...you're only lunatic on topix advertising his own private parts.


4 in a row, and 5 out of 6

Hon, this if a forum about libtards ass-raping cumslurpatives...please quit trying to make it into something naughty
countrygirl

South Bend, IN

#93509 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't stop talking about those ballz ...real liberal lunatic ...NO CLASS! You should get together with Hot C...he is looking for someone to advertise his song !!!!!
was talking to jraggingballz. Jay is that you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min CriminalsForever 149,832
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 2 hr Gypsy 24
Let's ASK Bonita Williams to Resign !!!! 3 hr Julie m 8
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 4 hr PassingYoui 57
Please support our local police 4 hr PassingYoui 56
Page Two: Knox County Grand Jury Indictments: J... 5 hr KevinM 2
News Inmates escape - 8 hr Muntz 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages