'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93272 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Looks like we know the answer to this one! ROTFL, his sheeple are crying and don't know what to do other than to save face for bowing to the saudi king bow'er himself, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
"If Obama cuts the deal, he will, in the words of CREDO political director Becky Bond, be engaging in a “massive betrayal” of his own campaign commitments, and of the voters who reelected him barely a month ago.
The question is whether the president’s backers will back the betrayal."
http://www.thenation.com/blog/171840/why-demo... #
takes time to clean up 8yrs. of BS from bush's twisted reign. Us Dems and other
smart people understand that. Exactly why mittens romney didn't win.
you crooks couldn't even buy an election. not you, you already poor.
Our economy is like a wound, there will be pain with the healing.
baaaaaaa yourself.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93273 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
And rightfully so, he and his sheeple can take the credit for the past 5 years, baaaaaaaaaaa, you libs just can't get a break,(not smart enough), LOLOL, your traitor in chief accused Romney of cutting social security and medicare and in oblamers very first budget in 5 years he cuts it, now come on, you just have to admit that is priceless,
baaaaaaa
Romney....

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93274 Apr 11, 2013
oblamer, 2x betrayer, our man! YEAH! lolol,

Here, I hope this cheers you up today,

baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93275 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
takes time to clean up 8yrs. of BS from bush's twisted reign. Us Dems and other
smart people understand that. Exactly why mittens romney didn't win.
you crooks couldn't even buy an election. not you, you already poor.
Our economy is like a wound, there will be pain with the healing.
baaaaaaa yourself.
oh, poor libby, defending her 2x betrayer, Romeny didn't win because he isn't santa clause, but ya know what libby, neither is oblamer, LOLOL, only you sheepletards were not smart enough to see it. At least Romeny could have eased the pain, your betrayer in chief has shown he could care less,

You are right, there will be pain with the so called healing, but ya know what else, it ain't over, you libs have taken so much there is nothing left to take, now the coffers are empty, the debt is unpayable, and it all rolls down hill, so, the way I see it, if the repubs don't care about you, and your own party betrays you,'whatcha gonna do when they come for you?'

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, some of us saw this coming and are ready, too bad libs are not that smart, s.s. and medicare are just the beginning, empty coffers don't fill the food stamp pipeline,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93276 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
oblamer, 2x betrayer, our man! YEAH! lolol,
Here, I hope this cheers you up today,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8KT6RmzRTvwXX
Hope you starve Cheeser.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93277 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney....
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Hussein Oblamer,

ROTFL
ROTFL
ROTFL,

Hey chicken man, hows that social security and medicare working out for you? baaaaaaaaaaa
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93278 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't care about those rich repubs, ya know why libby? because they are rich for a reason, they have the intellect to survive even in a disasterous economy like this one, it is you libotards that have been abandoned and betrayed, now doesn't that just make you feel peachy? LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaa, and it is a sheep sound, you know, the sound libs make when they all gather at the DNC,
oblamer cutting social security and medicare reminds me of the song 'bad boys bad boys, whatch gonna do when they come for you,' only, it's more like 'whatch gonna do when they cut you too', rich repubs don't need s.security or medicare, baaaaaaaa
you remain poor. you are a tool . always have been , always will be.
POOR. you remind me of a character on WOW!!!
baaaaaaaaa to ya!
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93279 Apr 11, 2013
Maybe this one sounds better,

wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93280 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hussein Oblamer,
ROTFL
ROTFL
ROTFL,
Hey chicken man, hows that social security and medicare working out for you? baaaaaaaaaaa
How is that Romney working out for you?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93281 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Maybe this one sounds better,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XKUNlZnhTysXX
american lady aka american psycho.
I can smell your barn yard ass. Perhaps a bath today?
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93282 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, poor libby, defending her 2x betrayer, Romeny didn't win because he isn't santa clause, but ya know what libby, neither is oblamer, LOLOL, only you sheepletards were not smart enough to see it. At least Romeny could have eased the pain, your betrayer in chief has shown he could care less,
You are right, there will be pain with the so called healing, but ya know what else, it ain't over, you libs have taken so much there is nothing left to take, now the coffers are empty, the debt is unpayable, and it all rolls down hill, so, the way I see it, if the repubs don't care about you, and your own party betrays you,'whatcha gonna do when they come for you?'
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, some of us saw this coming and are ready, too bad libs are not that smart, s.s. and medicare are just the beginning, empty coffers don't fill the food stamp pipeline,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
american psycho,put your dirty sox back on,
you smell. did you send your government assistance back? Your fat butt
eating and naming topic. Are you truly happy? Seriously?
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93283 Apr 11, 2013
Why do poor people think the repubs care about
them?
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93284 Apr 11, 2013
5,4,3,2......... baaaaaaaaa. Lmfao!!!!"
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93285 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Oh poor libby, truth got your goat? baaaaaaa, we 'fright wingers' point out the obvious, tell the truth and make fun of you libotards and you spew hate against us. Oh, poor poor libby, 2x admirer of a 2x betrayer that inherited the worst economy in U.S. history - from himself. baaaaaaaaaa, but, even after five years it's still Bushs fault, now Romneys fault, anybody but oblamers fault,

baaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93286 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
them?
why do poor people think demotard programs work when they are still poor 20 and 30 years later? Wonder if it has anything to do with lack of intelligence. Those evil rich repubs, we should just take away all their money and give it to the libs who won't work, oh wait, we did, now there is nothing left to take or give, what do we do now? All we have is to hold hands, sing kumbaya and go baaaaaaaaa,
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93287 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
If you would have gone to a private school you could have started that count down at a much higher number.

LOLOL, baaaaaaaa

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#93288 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't care about those rich repubs, ya know why libby? because they are rich for a reason, they have the intellect to survive even in a disasterous economy like this one, it is you libotards that have been abandoned and betrayed, now doesn't that just make you feel peachy? LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaa, and it is a sheep sound, you know, the sound libs make when they all gather at the DNC,
oblamer cutting social security and medicare reminds me of the song 'bad boys bad boys, whatch gonna do when they come for you,' only, it's more like 'whatch gonna do when they cut you too', rich repubs don't need s.security or medicare, baaaaaaaa
Learned this when the tax laws changed Jan. 2013. The super rich like Mitt had NOT been paying into Social Security or Medicare. Income listed as capital gaines were exempt. Just one more case of the rich screwing America.

Since: Dec 11

#93289 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
them?
The media began brainwashing people into liberalism in the 60's.

The Republican Party is the same party that fought Southern Dixiecrats for freedom of black people in the Civil War, the 30's and right up till desegregation in public schools!
Study some Civil Rights History! The new Democrats bought black votes with foodstamps and HUD, You want to look into that?
Try and prove that untrue!
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93290 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> american psycho,put your dirty sox back on,
you smell. did you send your government assistance back? Your fat butt
eating and naming topic. Are you truly happy? Seriously?
You jealous that I am happy and in a good mood? I thought all you libotards accused us 'fright wingers' of spewing doom and gloom. LOLOL, we 'spewed' that social security would be cut by your betrayer in chief, we 'spewed' that medicare would be cut to fund an even more disasterous oblamercare, we 'spewed' that your traitor in chief would turn on you after the election, LOLOL, this is the most priceless part of the whole equation, and guess what libby, we are 'spewing' that he is not done with cuts and betrayals, there is no more money in the coffers - he has to take it from somewhere. Who else is gonna pay for his 17 million $ golf trips and psychiatic counseling for bumbling Joe?

baaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, aaaaahhhhhhhh,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93291 Apr 11, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The media began brainwashing people into liberalism in the 60's.
The Republican Party is the same party that fought Southern Dixiecrats for freedom of black people in the Civil War, the 30's and right up till desegregation in public schools!
Study some Civil Rights History! The new Democrats bought black votes with foodstamps and HUD, You want to look into that?
Try and prove that untrue!
Then the Repukes fought against Civil Rights for Blacks for 100 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 16 min Quantummist 1
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 2 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 4 hr Well well 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 4 hr remember the teller 41
who will you vote for as jailer 5 hr bad 60
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 5 hr fixthis 6
Kynect public service announcement 5 hr fixthis 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? 8 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 11 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating