'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93251 Apr 11, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's budget cuts increase cost in the furture. Repub plans like Ryan's does away with Medicare you ignorant POS.
Absolutely they do! snicker. Oblamer would never ever do anything to harm social security or medicare. snicker. Even though the only budget proposal he ever submitted did just that. snicker. And his sheeple have plenty of kool aid to keep them hydrated during the time of national economic crisis. snicker, I mean baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93252 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid. sOB go pass out now you ignorant pos.
cluk cluk cluk, now go protest outside of KFC,
Vera Stumbo

Ashland, KY

#93253 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
john boehner cries
So what? He has feelings. Wish Libs had some feelings about what's happening to this country. The gravy train is pulling out of the station and libs will go hungry like everyone else. Soon, Soon.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93254 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
cluk cluk cluk, now go protest outside of KFC,
You suk, suk, suk, suk now get down to the Gay House with your friends.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93255 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is the greatest President since Clinton you misfit SOB.
In the world of infamy he is, but in the real world he is just as retarded as you are chicken boy, baaaaaaaaaaaa, wait till he comes after food stamps, oh wait, he already did in Ohio, after the election, LOLOL, soon it will be your turn and you can let us all know how it is Bushs fault, baaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93256 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I suk, suk, suk, suk now I have to get down to the Gay House with my friends.
OK, just let us know later on when you get back just how gay you are,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93257 Apr 11, 2013
Vera Stumbo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? He has feelings. Wish Libs had some feelings about what's happening to this country. The gravy train is pulling out of the station and libs will go hungry like everyone else. Soon, Soon.
Boner is a crying drunk and you are another Whiner.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93258 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is the greatest President since Clinton you misfit SOB.
A person can only have one real title in life that defines them, Clinton was not a POTUS just like Oblamer is not, Clinton was the predator in chief and Oblamer is the traitor in chief, people who follow them are their sheeple, sheeple go baaaaaaaaaaaa, gay sheeple go baaaaa cluk baaaaa cluk and live in your holler,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93259 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, just let us know later on when you get back just how gay you are,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Now that was clearly stupid, good job.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93260 Apr 11, 2013
Hey libs, hows this working out for you? baaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, LOLOL

Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Obama Moves Forward with Cutting Social Security and Medicare as We Lecture Europe Otherwise

It must be really hard to be an Obama defender these days, at least if you are not on a big corporate payroll. Daily Kos has proven to be a bellwether of the change in sentiment. After being one of the leaders in pushing the “lesser evil” trope, its commetariat and most of its diarists are up in arms over Obama’s budget, which includes Social Security and Medicare cuts. Kos waded in yesterday and in all seriousness wrote,“I can’t imagine President Barack Obama actually wants to cut Social Security. I’m not that cynical.”
Read more at

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/04/obama-...

baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93261 Apr 11, 2013
No wonder all you libs grow your own marijuana, LOLOL,

The budget would also nearly double the federal tax on cigarettes to $1.95 per pack.

obamas-3-8-trillion-budget-pro posal-social-security-medicare -cuts
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93262 Apr 11, 2013
Now this is priceless. Demotards going against oblamer, the media calling him out, and his sheepletards still going baaaaaaaa saying he is a great POTUS, LOLOL, oblamer makes clinton look like a boy scout, oops, sorry, should not say boy scout in the presence of libs, baaaaaaaaaa

Why Democrats Must Break With Obama on Social Security Cuts

“This is a cut affecting every single beneficiary—widows, orphans, people with disabilities and many others. It is a cut which hurts the most those who are most vulnerable: the oldest of the old, those disabled at the youngest ages, and the poorest of the poor.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/171840/why-demo... #
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93263 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Hey libs, hows this working out for you? baaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, LOLOL
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Obama Moves Forward with Cutting Social Security and Medicare as We Lecture Europe Otherwise
It must be really hard to be an Obama defender these days, at least if you are not on a big corporate payroll. Daily Kos has proven to be a bellwether of the change in sentiment. After being one of the leaders in pushing the “lesser evil” trope, its commetariat and most of its diarists are up in arms over Obama’s budget, which includes Social Security and Medicare cuts. Kos waded in yesterday and in all seriousness wrote,“I can’t imagine President Barack Obama actually wants to cut Social Security. I’m not that cynical.”
Read more at
Hey Conservaturds it is going to kill you.
Lmfao
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93264 Apr 11, 2013
Looks like we know the answer to this one! ROTFL, his sheeple are crying and don't know what to do other than to save face for bowing to the saudi king bow'er himself, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

"If Obama cuts the deal, he will, in the words of CREDO political director Becky Bond, be engaging in a “massive betrayal” of his own campaign commitments, and of the voters who reelected him barely a month ago.

The question is whether the president’s backers will back the betrayal."

countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93265 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is an empty suit and will never be a real POTUS, now face it
He is the POTUS. this ain't no dream.
play special all you want. No you are special, short bus rider
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93267 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Looks like we know the answer to this one! ROTFL, his sheeple are crying and don't know what to do other than to save face for bowing to the saudi king bow'er himself, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
"If Obama cuts the deal, he will, in the words of CREDO political director Becky Bond, be engaging in a “massive betrayal” of his own campaign commitments, and of the voters who reelected him barely a month ago.
The question is whether the president’s backers will back the betrayal."
He was re-elected 6 Months ago you stupid pos.
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93268 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Now this is priceless. Demotards going against oblamer, the media calling him out, and his sheepletards still going baaaaaaaa saying he is a great POTUS, LOLOL, oblamer makes clinton look like a boy scout, oops, sorry, should not say boy scout in the presence of libs, baaaaaaaaaa
Why Democrats Must Break With Obama on Social Security Cuts
“This is a cut affecting every single beneficiary—widows, orphans, people with disabilities and many others. It is a cut which hurts the most those who are most vulnerable: the oldest of the old, those disabled at the youngest ages, and the poorest of the poor.
those rich repubs don't care about your poor ass.
using Idiots like you to spread hate,and when they are done, you and your
crew still gonna be POOR. SO GULLIBLE. You people are the real tools.
now baaaaaaaaa on that. goat, sheep, whatever!!!!_

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#93269 Apr 11, 2013
poster judge wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us can muster up enough feelings for your ignorance to hate you much less believe the racism that you spew. You are just another poster child for ignorance breeding ignorance. You are the result of that democrat/liberal practice. No more no less. Don't matter never will. Just one more poster for people to spank on a daily basis in debates. That is all. You are dismissed.
Prove one racist thing that I have said! You can't,because I haven't. You are just p*ssed because I don't agree with your liberal brain-washed views that ARE NOT WORKING!!
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93270 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He was re-elected 6 Months ago you stupid pos.
And rightfully so, he and his sheeple can take the credit for the past 5 years, baaaaaaaaaaa, you libs just can't get a break,(not smart enough), LOLOL, your traitor in chief accused Romney of cutting social security and medicare and in oblamers very first budget in 5 years he cuts it, now come on, you just have to admit that is priceless,

baaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93271 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>those rich repubs don't care about your poor ass.
using Idiots like you to spread hate,and when they are done, you and your
crew still gonna be POOR. SO GULLIBLE. You people are the real tools.
now baaaaaaaaa on that. goat, sheep, whatever!!!!_
And I don't care about those rich repubs, ya know why libby? because they are rich for a reason, they have the intellect to survive even in a disasterous economy like this one, it is you libotards that have been abandoned and betrayed, now doesn't that just make you feel peachy? LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaa, and it is a sheep sound, you know, the sound libs make when they all gather at the DNC,

oblamer cutting social security and medicare reminds me of the song 'bad boys bad boys, whatch gonna do when they come for you,' only, it's more like 'whatch gonna do when they cut you too', rich repubs don't need s.security or medicare, baaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 2 min I know 32
Mary Hammons Resigns as Jailer 20 min wanna know 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 55 min Bree_Z 3,570
Not paying child support 1 hr sick of keeping t... 5
HeShe backing warren for judge 1 hr Lol 2
lisa Anderson 2 hr barsnap 1
stud for Yorkie 2 hr Bad Boy Muscles a... 2
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 16 hr Patty 11
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match