'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,115)

Showing posts 82,281 - 82,300 of145,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
get real idiot

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
The liberal media’s gift to Mitch McConnell
The unloved Senate minority leader is exploiting that Ashley Judd meeting leak to get a bit of conservative love
After a recording of an opposition research strategy meeting was leaked to Mother Jones, Mitch McConnell is demanding that the FBI investigate the bugging of his office by the “political left.”
This is silly. McConnell knows it’s silly. The meeting was almost certainly recorded by an attendee, not by “bugs” planted by liberal spies.
But the point isn’t really to catch the perpetrator. The point is this ridiculous splash on his campaign website, in which visitors are told that McConnell’s office was “wiretapped” by “liberals” and are encouraged to respond by sending all of their contact information, along with some money, to Mitch McConnell’s reelection campaign.
A good “victim of liberal persecution” story is a ticket to long-term love — and cash — in the persecution-fixated conservative movement. That’s why Fox hired Juan Williams and why people gave money to Michele Bachmann and Allen West. Mitch McConnell, who is among the least popular humans on the planet, especially in Kentucky, needs to get conservatives excited to support him, and a fantastical tale of wiretapping by leftist thugs will help.
He shouldn’t actually need this, though. The weird thing about Mitch McConnell is that he’s easily the best friend the conservative movement has in Washington, and yet the activist right-wing base hates him.
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/10/the_liberal_m...
This game he plays will backfire on him. He is a joke, like you REPUKES who love him.
DITCH MITCH
And you know this to be true...how? Oh, you don't know? Surprise, surprise! lol You are just trying to pass your opinion off as fact as if you have some inside info on what McConnell and other Republicans think or say or know.

You achieved wasting our time and yours.
Silly kid. lol
PeePAvnger

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

wheres the beef wrote:
What's to debate? conway is a democrat, which is to say pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-obama, anti-America, anti-second amendment, and the list goes on....
You> ignorant white trash, mofo,
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
YOU repukes and A CRAZIES enjoy your beautiful day slinging shit. I am off to enjoy it. TRY it sometime, you might like it. I bet it could clear the cobwebs between your ears.
DITCH MITCH
At least they have something between their ears. You dumb ass liberal liars have hollow heads from birth.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
FU A lunatic. YOU don't know what I believe in personally so shut your lying demented mouth. I DO NOT believe in abortion personally, but I do not believe a GOVERNMENT has a right to tell a woman what to do with her body. So shove it, you bunch of hypocrites have probably had more than any liberal thought about. Take your CRAZY back to your immigration site where they HATE you just as much. YOU are a loose cannon, ready for a strait jacket. Suck it up loser. Apparently the MAJORITY doesn't believe in the gov't having the right to tell woman what to do with their bodies. I am sure all you repukes would be more than happy to take all the unwanted children and raise them eh? NOT, you can't stand the fact the liberals try to feed and look out for the ones already here. Go play with yourself, you A LOSER LUNATIC
DITCH MITCH
Please re-read what you wrote!

This is not what anti-abortion is about, at all. There are several things involved. One-no abortion should be paid for from taxpayer funds. Many taxpayers do not want to pay for this. It is against their beliefs and religion.

Two- The gov`t should not be involved in telling any one what to do ,or, not to do with their bodies.This is a private thing, for one`s own decision.

My personal decision is mine. Personally, I do not believe in abortion ,but, do believe in the morning after pill. And if you play ,then the expense is on you, not the tax payer to subsidise!

You really should not speak for the Republicans, as I am one, for you simply are repeating what your Party tells you ,not that which could be different or, the truth.
So many of you claim so much that is not true. No Republican wants any to starve, we really would rather you behave.
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch for liberals to start Public Service Announcements: "Cat food is good food"! then there will "cat food lines" in place of food pantries and free cheese!
Stock up on crackers!
Huh? If it was not for your cranium you'd have to carry a pile of dog crap in a baggy ...
Start The Draft

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Check out this mans story. That's the least we can do to honor his sacrifice.
How many people even care??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08/toma...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>

FU A lunatic. YOU don't know what I believe in personally so shut your lying demented mouth. I DO NOT believe in abortion personally, but I do not believe a GOVERNMENT has a right to tell a woman what to do with her body. So shove it, you bunch of hypocrites have probably had more than any liberal thought about. Take your CRAZY back to your immigration site where they HATE you just as much. YOU are a loose cannon, ready for a strait jacket. Suck it up loser. Apparently the MAJORITY doesn't believe in the gov't having the right to tell woman what to do with their bodies. I am sure all you repukes would be more than happy to take all the unwanted children and raise them eh? NOT, you can't stand the fact the liberals try to feed and look out for the ones already here. Go play with yourself, you A LOSER LUNATIC
DITCH MITCH
READ this & WEEP "loser libTARD" ...

Seniors would see smaller Social Security checks under Obama budget due to chained CPI

**Full story: money.cnn.com

The budget plan, being released Wednesday, calls for changing the way the annual cost of living adjustments for Social Security and other federal programs are calculated.
The budget plan, being released Wednesday, calls for changing the way the annual cost of living adjustments for Social Security and other federal programs are calculated. Shifting to "chained CPI" from the current inflation measure could reduce the federal debt by $230 billion, but it would also mean that seniors would get smaller increases in their Social Security payments each year.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKAR57TBJG120OF...

**AMERICA'S DEBT CHALLENGE

Seniors would see smaller Social Security checks under Obama budget
By Tami Luhby @CNNMoney April 10, 2013: 11:01 AM ET

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/10/news/economy/...

America/Americans LOST ... TWICE!
Thanks to the "libTARDS" ...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Instead of Ditching Mitch-it would be far better to start citing a Ditch Harry Reid and Pelosi, along with Obama!

Are any aware of H.R.6429?STEM Jobs Act of 2012/

This Act would have allowed the foreign student graduating from American Colleges ,if they wished ,to remain in the U.S. within the quota of the 55,000 allotted green card program , and kept the math ,engineers,etc. here as citizens. Excluding the number of illegals from doing the same.In other words,keep the good and exclude the bad.The bill passed the House 245-139! When taken to the Senate, Harry refused to allow it to come to a vote.Same thing over and over,Harry does what Harry and Obama want to do!!

And all the while you on the left scream it is the Republican that are the Party of" no"!Don`t you get tired of being fooled?
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Lets's look at some of the NRA's super-stupid arguments:
1. Gun laws won't work because criminals don't obey laws. Well duh what a friggen revelation, why do we bother having laws against anything, since criminals don't obey laws? We spend trillions on cops, prosecutors, judges and prisons and we still have crime, but we believe it's worth it because we make it as hard as possible for them to commit their evil deeds. Just as tough gun laws will not eliminate gun deaths, but it will make them much less frequent.

2. Violence in video games and movies, or lack of mental illness treatment, not guns, cause gun deaths. Another duh! These games and movies are just as popular in other countries, and there are mentally ill people all over the world, but other countries don't have the same rate of gun deaths because they don't allow every nutter to own a gun. And who's going to pay for mental illness treatment? Who decides who's mentally ill? Plus a little thing called freedom of speech might make it hard to censor games and movies.

3. The Second Amendment. Gun nuts argue that the constitution protects unfettered access to guns. Rather ironic to see these same people who argue this are ready to dump the First Amendment right to free speech. News Flash: all constitutional rights have limits. We have a First Amendment right to gather peacefully to petition the government for redress of grievances, but just try having 50 people doing exactly that in Boehner's living room or even in the public hallway in front of his House office. They will be arrested. All of our other constitutional rights have limits so why are gun rights any different?

Using the same NRA logic you could make a case that anyone who votes Republican is mentally ill and should not own guns. What kind of nut votes for a party that denies clear scientific evidence on global warming, the age of the earth, and the health effects of pollution? What wacko votes for a party that promotes fantasies for political gain, such as "Obama was born in Kenya", or "abortions cause breast cancer"? And of course you have to be crazy to vote for a politician who believes government is incapable of useful accomplishments - talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy!
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Instead of Ditching Mitch-it would be far better to start citing a Ditch Harry Reid and Pelosi, along with Obama!
You f-ing retards have tried every friggen trick in the book to do just that and here you are eating crow, but carry on keep talking shit ...
you asked we tried

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

You wanted it
You got it
You can have it.
I
You fix it
Yes

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they have something between their ears. You dumb ass liberal liars have hollow heads from birth.
Your head was mashed at birth after the Dr. snacked the hell out of your Mom for not aborting you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
YOU are "affiliated" with the SIDE that DOES THIS!
Can NOT "dispute" THAT!

ALSO if you are a liberal OR anything "to do" with the LEFT ...

YOU ARE "affiliated" with THE party that tried to BOO God out of it's "platform" at the DNC - Democrat National Convention ...

``````````

Democrats BOO motion to put 'God' back into party platform after religion was axed from its message

Party came under fire from Republicans for removing reference to God in platform

Pro-Israel groups criticized removal of mention of Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Democrats on convention floor in revolt as party leaders try to quickly pass amendment

Democratic convention delegates booed after the party voted to reinstate to its platform mentions of God and a declaration that Jerusalem was is the capital of Israel in their platform.
Many in the arena jeered after the convention chairman Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, of Los Angeles ruled that the amendments had been approved even though a large group of delegates had objected.
The party reinstated language from the 2008 platform that said 'we need a government that stands up for the hopes, values and interests of working people and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21989...

CAN NOT DISPUTE THIS!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Democrats BOOed putting God back into platform
About 43,500 results (0.29 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search...

==========

TinyURL was created!

The following URL:

https://www.google.com/search...
s+try+putting+God+back+into+pl atform&rlz
=1C1CHFX_enUS530US530&aq=f &oq=Democrats+
try+putting+God+back+into+plat form&aqs=c
hrome.0.57.15094j0&sourcei d=chrome&ie=UT
F-8#hl=en&gs_rn=8&gs_r i=psy-ab&gs_mss=De
mocrats%20BOOe%20putting%20God %20back%20
into%20platform&pq=democra ts%20try%20put
ting%20god%20back%20into%20pla tform&cp=1
5&gs_id=t&xhr=t&q= Democrats%20BOOed%20pu
tting%20God%20back%20into%20pl atform&es_
nrs=true&pf=p&rlz=1C1C HFX_enUS530US530&s
client=psy-ab&oq=Democrats +BOOed+putting
+God+back+into+platform&gs _l=&pbx=1&bav=
on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45107 431,d.dmQ&fp=2
24b1cd839b2e194&biw=1033 &bih=761
has a length of 632 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/cnxvsd4
[Open in new window]
Or, give your recipients confidence with a preview TinyURL:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/cnxvsd4
[Open in new window]

THIS!
http://tinyurl.com/cnxvsd4
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Ex-US Rep. Weiner weighing run for NYC mayor

Full story: WTOP-FM Washington

Former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner , who resigned over a sexting scandal in 2011, says he's weighing a run for New York City mayor this year.

http://www.wtop.com/289/3280744/Ex-US-Rep-Wei...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Did Democrats really boo God? Not quite. It's worse than that.

http://www.catholicculture.org/commentary/the...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Did Democrats really boo God? Not quite. It's worse than that.

``````````

Posted by: bkmajer3729 - Sep. 10, 2012 5:37 PM ET USA
well, it is a little late; the voters know.

Posted by: rondamom1691 - Sep. 07, 2012 11:38 PM ET USA
A taste of their own tactics indeed...similar to the way Obamacare was passed.

Posted by: AgnesDay - Sep. 07, 2012 2:25 PM ET USA
The Democrats just had a taste of their own tactics.

http://www.catholicculture.org/commentary/the...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just too funny. In a dem world you are the peasant. LOLOL,
The U.S. economy will not be fixed until social security is disolved. Now oblamer just might get more support from the repubs with his current proposals - cut social security. Do you know how to spell baaaaaaaa?
exactly what do you Repubs plan on doing with the elderly once you do away with SS and Medicare?
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

MeMyselfandEyeUSA wrote:
countrygirl can juggle four of you at a time and whistle 'Star Spangled Banner' backwards---
with her tongue?
Sorry li'l Faggot my Bomb will NEVER burst where you fantasize! "and C, with his Rockets, his bursting in air, and his gallantly streaming......well, ask JD or the Family Man"
You are retarded! Sorry I will leave you comments for the hardcore anti dumb @$$ crowd.
There's 2 cents worth from the amazing Dr Freud...thanks Ziggy..now back to the funny papers, we'll holler when we need you
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean you are correct. Depends on what you read, which news you listen to, and what you "think" about.
I don't remember the question but still, chances are, I'm right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,281 - 82,300 of145,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 min LMS 26,172
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 min BIG_STEVIE 16,110
verna warren 17 min know 6
Barbourville topix 21 min la boogeroo 13
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 26 min Melindsa 392
KC Basketball Coach 29 min dink the shrink 73
Krystal Shields (Nov '12) 1 hr someone 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000