'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Republican Hypocrisy

Martin, TN

#93144 Apr 10, 2013
The Iraq War...
The most heinous act ever committed by a politician! May BUSH/CHENEY go down in history for this atrocity!

See the true cost of war on real peoples lives....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08/toma ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93145 Apr 10, 2013
THIS is what "repukes, wt? & his ilk" believe in.

`````
Gosnell Worker: Baby Screamed During Live-Birth “Abortion”

... testimony during the murder trial of abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell was no less shocking than previous days. Today, a former employee described how she heard a baby scream during a live-birth abortion.

Abortion clinic employee Sherry West described an incident which “really freaked (her) out” and related to the jury how she heard a child who was born alive following an abortion scream.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/08/gosnell-wo...

`````

Court going on now.
Plus; take the Arias trial.
Time & money being wasted on the human dregs of society. Money WE do not have.
libTARDS! doing what THEY do best!

In a Christian world this would NEVER have happened. It IS because we took God out of our schools, courthouses, etc.
No God fearing people, NO knowledge!

imo

No God no peace.
Know God Know peace.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93147 Apr 10, 2013
Seniors would see smaller Social Security checks under Obama budget
http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/10/news/economy/...

Sadness prevails for our Seniors.
As tho they aren't ABUSED enough ):

We won't NEED 'death panels'...
They will die of depression, desperation, & starvation.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#93148 Apr 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THIS is what "repukes, wt? & his ilk" believe in.
`````
Gosnell Worker: Baby Screamed During Live-Birth “Abortion”
... testimony during the murder trial of abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell was no less shocking than previous days. Today, a former employee described how she heard a baby scream during a live-birth abortion.
Abortion clinic employee Sherry West described an incident which “really freaked (her) out” and related to the jury how she heard a child who was born alive following an abortion scream.
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/08/gosnell-wo...
`````
Court going on now.
Plus; take the Arias trial.
Time & money being wasted on the human dregs of society. Money WE do not have.
libTARDS! doing what THEY do best!
In a Christian world this would NEVER have happened. It IS because we took God out of our schools, courthouses, etc.
No God fearing people, NO knowledge!
imo
No God no peace.
Know God Know peace.
FU A lunatic. YOU don't know what I believe in personally so shut your lying demented mouth. I DO NOT believe in abortion personally, but I do not believe a GOVERNMENT has a right to tell a woman what to do with her body. So shove it, you bunch of hypocrites have probably had more than any liberal thought about. Take your CRAZY back to your immigration site where they HATE you just as much. YOU are a loose cannon, ready for a strait jacket. Suck it up loser. Apparently the MAJORITY doesn't believe in the gov't having the right to tell woman what to do with their bodies. I am sure all you repukes would be more than happy to take all the unwanted children and raise them eh? NOT, you can't stand the fact the liberals try to feed and look out for the ones already here. Go play with yourself, you A LOSER LUNATIC

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#93149 Apr 10, 2013
The liberal media’s gift to Mitch McConnell

The unloved Senate minority leader is exploiting that Ashley Judd meeting leak to get a bit of conservative love

After a recording of an opposition research strategy meeting was leaked to Mother Jones, Mitch McConnell is demanding that the FBI investigate the bugging of his office by the “political left.”

This is silly. McConnell knows it’s silly. The meeting was almost certainly recorded by an attendee, not by “bugs” planted by liberal spies.
But the point isn’t really to catch the perpetrator. The point is this ridiculous splash on his campaign website, in which visitors are told that McConnell’s office was “wiretapped” by “liberals” and are encouraged to respond by sending all of their contact information, along with some money, to Mitch McConnell’s reelection campaign.

A good “victim of liberal persecution” story is a ticket to long-term love — and cash — in the persecution-fixated conservative movement. That’s why Fox hired Juan Williams and why people gave money to Michele Bachmann and Allen West. Mitch McConnell, who is among the least popular humans on the planet, especially in Kentucky, needs to get conservatives excited to support him, and a fantastical tale of wiretapping by leftist thugs will help.

He shouldn’t actually need this, though. The weird thing about Mitch McConnell is that he’s easily the best friend the conservative movement has in Washington, and yet the activist right-wing base hates him.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/10/the_liberal_m...

This game he plays will backfire on him. He is a joke, like you REPUKES who love him.

DITCH MITCH
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93150 Apr 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, I don't watch Faux news, it is for you low IQ types.
LOL!!! Caught you!!I knew you would say that! You're admitting you don't know what Fox News is all about, but you still criticize them because they tell the truth about your Master. Typical Lib. You voted not with intelligence, but because O is black and gives you free stuff. You are to stupid to know you were used to get him self re elected. O put the bait out for you suckers, and you took it hook, line and sinker. He will throw you back to catch your own free stuff,{if there is anything left when he gets through destroying America.} America is the BIG fish he wants to catch and control. You small fry suckers are easy to fool. Just feed you and hand out a few free goodies and that keeps you in control. Everything he gives you now he will get back with interest later.LOL!LOL!LOL!!!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#93151 Apr 10, 2013
What happened to Bobby Jindal?

In recent months, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal has cut an increasingly visible national profile, implementing bold policy reforms while chiding “stupid” elements of the GOP. In the early 2016 jostling, he’s rising. Back home, he’s, well, not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

...he seen how "STUPID" the repuke party was?haha I doubt that his state will support him. He has done NOTHING for them.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#93152 Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Ill. lawmaker elected to succeed Jackson Jr.

CHICAGO (AP)— Former Illinois state Rep. Robin Kelly, whose campaign received a $2 million boost from New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, easily captured Tuesday's special election to replace former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.

She easily won over Republican community activist Paul McKinley, three independent candidates and a Green Party candidate in the district that includes Chicago neighborhoods, suburbs and rural areas.

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-ill-lawmaker-elected...

She "EASILY" won over the repuke. hahaha Keep trying.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#93153 Apr 10, 2013
YOU repukes and A CRAZIES enjoy your beautiful day slinging shit. I am off to enjoy it. TRY it sometime, you might like it. I bet it could clear the cobwebs between your ears.

DITCH MITCH
Norris

Ashland, KY

#93154 Apr 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, I hope he cuts you off completely you ignorant A hole.
Talk about low IQ. If He could off one person, he would have to cut every one off couldn't he? That would mean you would be cut off too or NEVER get it when you need it. Cutting your nose off much?
Norris

Ashland, KY

#93155 Apr 10, 2013
Repukes wrote:
YOU repukes and A CRAZIES enjoy your beautiful day slinging shit. I am off to enjoy it. TRY it sometime, you might like it. I bet it could clear the cobwebs between your ears.
DITCH MITCH
Let us know if it works for you, since you are biggest $#it slinger on here. WTF doesn't have enough sense to sling it, he just opens his hole and a little falls out each time.
get real idiot

Glasgow, KY

#93157 Apr 10, 2013
Repukes wrote:
The liberal media’s gift to Mitch McConnell
The unloved Senate minority leader is exploiting that Ashley Judd meeting leak to get a bit of conservative love
After a recording of an opposition research strategy meeting was leaked to Mother Jones, Mitch McConnell is demanding that the FBI investigate the bugging of his office by the “political left.”
This is silly. McConnell knows it’s silly. The meeting was almost certainly recorded by an attendee, not by “bugs” planted by liberal spies.
But the point isn’t really to catch the perpetrator. The point is this ridiculous splash on his campaign website, in which visitors are told that McConnell’s office was “wiretapped” by “liberals” and are encouraged to respond by sending all of their contact information, along with some money, to Mitch McConnell’s reelection campaign.
A good “victim of liberal persecution” story is a ticket to long-term love — and cash — in the persecution-fixated conservative movement. That’s why Fox hired Juan Williams and why people gave money to Michele Bachmann and Allen West. Mitch McConnell, who is among the least popular humans on the planet, especially in Kentucky, needs to get conservatives excited to support him, and a fantastical tale of wiretapping by leftist thugs will help.
He shouldn’t actually need this, though. The weird thing about Mitch McConnell is that he’s easily the best friend the conservative movement has in Washington, and yet the activist right-wing base hates him.
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/10/the_liberal_m...
This game he plays will backfire on him. He is a joke, like you REPUKES who love him.
DITCH MITCH
And you know this to be true...how? Oh, you don't know? Surprise, surprise! lol You are just trying to pass your opinion off as fact as if you have some inside info on what McConnell and other Republicans think or say or know.

You achieved wasting our time and yours.
Silly kid. lol
PeePAvnger

Norfolk, VA

#93158 Apr 10, 2013
wheres the beef wrote:
What's to debate? conway is a democrat, which is to say pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-obama, anti-America, anti-second amendment, and the list goes on....
You> ignorant white trash, mofo,
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#93160 Apr 10, 2013
Repukes wrote:
DITCH MITCH
At least they have something between their ears. You dumb ass liberal liars have hollow heads from birth.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#93161 Apr 10, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
FU A lunatic. YOU don't know what I believe in personally so shut your lying demented mouth. I DO NOT believe in abortion personally, but I do not believe a GOVERNMENT has a right to tell a woman what to do with her body. So shove it, you bunch of hypocrites have probably had more than any liberal thought about. Take your CRAZY back to your immigration site where they HATE you just as much. YOU are a loose cannon, ready for a strait jacket. Suck it up loser. Apparently the MAJORITY doesn't believe in the gov't having the right to tell woman what to do with their bodies. I am sure all you repukes would be more than happy to take all the unwanted children and raise them eh? NOT, you can't stand the fact the liberals try to feed and look out for the ones already here. Go play with yourself, you A LOSER LUNATIC
DITCH MITCH
Please re-read what you wrote!

This is not what anti-abortion is about, at all. There are several things involved. One-no abortion should be paid for from taxpayer funds. Many taxpayers do not want to pay for this. It is against their beliefs and religion.

Two- The gov`t should not be involved in telling any one what to do ,or, not to do with their bodies.This is a private thing, for one`s own decision.

My personal decision is mine. Personally, I do not believe in abortion ,but, do believe in the morning after pill. And if you play ,then the expense is on you, not the tax payer to subsidise!

You really should not speak for the Republicans, as I am one, for you simply are repeating what your Party tells you ,not that which could be different or, the truth.
So many of you claim so much that is not true. No Republican wants any to starve, we really would rather you behave.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#93162 Apr 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch for liberals to start Public Service Announcements: "Cat food is good food"! then there will "cat food lines" in place of food pantries and free cheese!
Stock up on crackers!
Huh? If it was not for your cranium you'd have to carry a pile of dog crap in a baggy ...
Start The Draft

Martin, TN

#93163 Apr 10, 2013
Check out this mans story. That's the least we can do to honor his sacrifice.
How many people even care??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08/toma...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93165 Apr 10, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>

DITCH MITCH
READ this & WEEP "loser libTARD" ...

Seniors would see smaller Social Security checks under Obama budget due to chained CPI

**Full story: money.cnn.com

The budget plan, being released Wednesday, calls for changing the way the annual cost of living adjustments for Social Security and other federal programs are calculated.
The budget plan, being released Wednesday, calls for changing the way the annual cost of living adjustments for Social Security and other federal programs are calculated. Shifting to "chained CPI" from the current inflation measure could reduce the federal debt by $230 billion, but it would also mean that seniors would get smaller increases in their Social Security payments each year.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKAR57TBJG120OF...

**AMERICA'S DEBT CHALLENGE

Seniors would see smaller Social Security checks under Obama budget
By Tami Luhby @CNNMoney April 10, 2013: 11:01 AM ET

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/10/news/economy/...

America/Americans LOST ... TWICE!
Thanks to the "libTARDS" ...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#93166 Apr 10, 2013
Instead of Ditching Mitch-it would be far better to start citing a Ditch Harry Reid and Pelosi, along with Obama!

Are any aware of H.R.6429?STEM Jobs Act of 2012/

This Act would have allowed the foreign student graduating from American Colleges ,if they wished ,to remain in the U.S. within the quota of the 55,000 allotted green card program , and kept the math ,engineers,etc. here as citizens. Excluding the number of illegals from doing the same.In other words,keep the good and exclude the bad.The bill passed the House 245-139! When taken to the Senate, Harry refused to allow it to come to a vote.Same thing over and over,Harry does what Harry and Obama want to do!!

And all the while you on the left scream it is the Republican that are the Party of" no"!Don`t you get tired of being fooled?
spocko

Oakland, CA

#93167 Apr 10, 2013
Lets's look at some of the NRA's super-stupid arguments:
1. Gun laws won't work because criminals don't obey laws. Well duh what a friggen revelation, why do we bother having laws against anything, since criminals don't obey laws? We spend trillions on cops, prosecutors, judges and prisons and we still have crime, but we believe it's worth it because we make it as hard as possible for them to commit their evil deeds. Just as tough gun laws will not eliminate gun deaths, but it will make them much less frequent.

2. Violence in video games and movies, or lack of mental illness treatment, not guns, cause gun deaths. Another duh! These games and movies are just as popular in other countries, and there are mentally ill people all over the world, but other countries don't have the same rate of gun deaths because they don't allow every nutter to own a gun. And who's going to pay for mental illness treatment? Who decides who's mentally ill? Plus a little thing called freedom of speech might make it hard to censor games and movies.

3. The Second Amendment. Gun nuts argue that the constitution protects unfettered access to guns. Rather ironic to see these same people who argue this are ready to dump the First Amendment right to free speech. News Flash: all constitutional rights have limits. We have a First Amendment right to gather peacefully to petition the government for redress of grievances, but just try having 50 people doing exactly that in Boehner's living room or even in the public hallway in front of his House office. They will be arrested. All of our other constitutional rights have limits so why are gun rights any different?

Using the same NRA logic you could make a case that anyone who votes Republican is mentally ill and should not own guns. What kind of nut votes for a party that denies clear scientific evidence on global warming, the age of the earth, and the health effects of pollution? What wacko votes for a party that promotes fantasies for political gain, such as "Obama was born in Kenya", or "abortions cause breast cancer"? And of course you have to be crazy to vote for a politician who believes government is incapable of useful accomplishments - talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big buck in carter hollow 4 min gator 5
Mike Warren embezzled money? 7 min Unknown 15
Teresa Gray 11 min Lisa 2
Indictments 25 min simple fact 72
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 53 min Missing Lawson 19
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,396
Bread store 1 hr WTF 7
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 7 hr Door knob 72
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 18 hr observing 27
Barbourville Dating