'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265700 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93188 Apr 10, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion, but not true!
yea huh, it is so
Jay

Springville, TN

#93189 Apr 10, 2013
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.

Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he'll vote democrat for the rest of his life.

**********

LOL.....right on target!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93190 Apr 10, 2013
john boehner cries
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93191 Apr 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.
Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he'll vote democrat for the rest of his life.
**********
LOL.....right on target!!!
so would you, it is private, you know
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93192 Apr 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Illinois? are you FU____! kidding? When was the last time a Republican won that race?
1951
what did I win?
Jay

Springville, TN

#93193 Apr 10, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
so would you, it is private, you know
**********
Never voted democrat, never will. Never had gov't assistance, never will.

By the way, Obama cried on TV too. You got a problem with a man showing emotion? Grow up, men have feelings too!!!

'Course you wouldn't know that since you're not a man.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93194 Apr 10, 2013
Norris wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are too stupid to know they are being prostituted , same as those poor Sandy Hook parents are being used . It's a shame.
COPIED from another FORUM!
``````````

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone is as cynical as you. Thank God.

CTM said:
.... The only thing I am not sure of is the cops shooting the computer. All the rest is based on what happened and the experience of dealing with this bunch of lying, crooked politicians and what they have done. Cynical, possibilities? Two other guys were at the shooting, one was even caught. Who are they? Cynical? Here it is. What if they are two friends of Adams and all three stayed up all night playing violent video games and doing some drugs. The two unknowns razz on Adam his Mother is going to lock him up and the school Principal and Psychologist are going to help. I think that would make anyone feel scared and/or helpless. So he shoots his Mom in the morning, takes the two to school and shows them he is not going quietly. What if the two are kids of some local politician? The self-entitlement this group feels falls easily within these boundries. With no video, with no honest reason for this massacre, the stage is wide open and the wounds will be too.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93195 Apr 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Never voted democrat, never will. Never had gov't assistance, never will.
By the way, Obama cried on TV too. You got a problem with a man showing emotion? Grow up, men have feelings too!!!
'Course you wouldn't know that since you're not a man.
Obama cried over the horrible death of 20 babies, so did I...

Not over a Gold Medal ceremony for Niel Armstrong..

Over Irish music on St Pats Day....

Receiving Pelosi's gavel...

Unveiling a Reagan statue...

Ceremony honoring Arnold Palmer...

Ceremony honoring Constantino Brumidi...

Commencement address at O S U...
..........
He has a serious Mental Disorder
spocko

Oakland, CA

#93196 Apr 10, 2013
Norris wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are too stupid to know they are being prostituted , same as those poor Sandy Hook parents are being used . It's a shame.
Sure Forrest, whatever you say ...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93197 Apr 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Never voted democrat, never will. Never had gov't assistance, never will.
By the way, Obama cried on TV too. You got a problem with a man showing emotion? Grow up, men have feelings too!!!
'Course you wouldn't know that since you're not a man.
Never had gov't assistance, never will.?????
Childhood vaccinations?

Since: Dec 11

.

#93198 Apr 10, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
1951
what did I win?
over a decade since Dimocrats hood-winked the African American voter! You win "Goodliest piss ant award!

Jay

Springville, TN

#93199 Apr 10, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama cried over the horrible death of 20 babies, so did I...
Not over a Gold Medal ceremony for Niel Armstrong..
Over Irish music on St Pats Day....
Receiving Pelosi's gavel...
Unveiling a Reagan statue...
Ceremony honoring Arnold Palmer...
Ceremony honoring Constantino Brumidi...
Commencement address at O S U...
..........
He has a serious Mental Disorder
*********

No, you do! Or you'd be out bike riding with your friends instead on here.

In addition, I've seen grown men cry for many reasons:

Taps

Star Spangled Banner

Movies

The birth of their first child

A song

When they smashed their finger with a hammer.

So the heck what. Your point is invalid and you are picking for something to judge or complain about.

Go ride you bike!!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#93200 Apr 10, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had gov't assistance, never will.?????
Childhood vaccinations?
**********

Paid for by my insurance plan of which I pay a huge premium for.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93201 Apr 10, 2013
LOVE this for TRUTH <3

The following is a poem written by Judge Roy Moore from Alabama. Judge Moore was sued by the ACLU for displaying the Ten Commandments in his courtroom foyer. He has been stripped of his judgeship and now they are trying to strip his right to practice law in Alabama. The judge's poem sums it up quite well.

America the Beautiful,
or so you used to be.
Land of the Pilgrims' pride;
I'm glad they'll never see.

Babies piled in dumpsters,
Abortion on demand,
Oh, sweet land of liberty;
your house is on the sand.

Our children wander aimlessly
poisoned by cocaine,
Choosing to indulge their lusts,
when God has said abstain.

>From sea to shining sea,
our Nation turns away
>From the teaching of God's love
and a need to always pray.

We've kept God in our temples,
how callous we have grown.
When earth is but His footstool,
and Heaven is His throne.

We've voted in a government
that's rotting at the core,
Appointing Godless Judges
who throw reason out the door,

Too soft to place a killer
in a well deserved tomb,
But brave enough to kill a baby
before he leaves the womb.

You think that God's not angry,
that our land's a moral slum?
How much longer will He wait
before His judgment comes?

How are we to face our God,
from Whom we cannot hide?
What then is left for us to do,
but stem this evil tide?

If we who are His children,
will humbly turn and pray;
Seek His holy face
and mend our evil way:

Then God will hear from Heaven
and forgive us of our sins,
He'll heal our sickly land
and those who live within.

But, America the Beautiful,
if you don't - then you will see,
A sad but Holy God
withdraw His hand from Thee.

~Judge Roy Moore

Pass this on and let's lift Judge Moore up in prayer. He has stood firm and needs our support.

``````````

Judge Roy Moore’s court to hear Obama eligibility appeal

http://www.powerlinenewsnetwork.com/...
countrygirl

South Bend, IN

#93202 Apr 10, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had gov't assistance, never will.?????
Childhood vaccinations?
Hot C, the haters are crazy tonight!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93204 Apr 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
over a decade since Dimocrats hood-winked the African American voter! You win "Goodliest piss ant award!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YgSPaXgAdzEXX
Yay!..It'll go right next to my First Place trophy from the "So You're Smarter Than a Republican" contest...
Jay

Springville, TN

#93205 Apr 10, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Forrest, whatever you say ...
Hi "frank" howya been?

How are things in 'Falacornia?'
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93206 Apr 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
No, you do! Or you'd be out bike riding with your friends instead on here.
In addition, I've seen grown men cry for many reasons:
Taps
Star Spangled Banner
Movies
The birth of their first child
A song
When they smashed their finger with a hammer.
So the heck what. Your point is invalid and you are picking for something to judge or complain about.
Go ride you bike!!!!
those are all good reasons to cry
so is losing in 2012,
losing in 2008,
losing in 2016...

but unveiling a Reagan statue?
Boehner is Eat His Own Shit, Crazy!
You know it
and I know it
Everybody knows it

He's effin' Looney Tunes
he's hopping up and down and 'woo hoo, woo hoo' like Daffy Duck, Bat Shit Wacko
He's Truly gone fishing.....
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93207 Apr 10, 2013
Good Night people
and republicans
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93209 Apr 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
LOVE this for TRUTH <3
The following is a poem written by Judge Roy Moore from Alabama. Judge Moore was sued by the ACLU for displaying the Ten Commandments in his courtroom foyer. He has been stripped of his judgeship and now they are trying to strip his right to practice law in Alabama. The judge's poem sums it up quite well.
America the Beautiful,
or so you used to be.
Land of the Pilgrims' pride;
I'm glad they'll never see.
Babies piled in dumpsters,
Abortion on demand,
Oh, sweet land of liberty;
your house is on the sand.
Our children wander aimlessly
poisoned by cocaine,
Choosing to indulge their lusts,
when God has said abstain.
>From sea to shining sea,
our Nation turns away
>From the teaching of God's love
and a need to always pray.
We've kept God in our temples,
how callous we have grown.
When earth is but His footstool,
and Heaven is His throne.
We've voted in a government
that's rotting at the core,
Appointing Godless Judges
who throw reason out the door,
Too soft to place a killer
in a well deserved tomb,
But brave enough to kill a baby
before he leaves the womb.
You think that God's not angry,
that our land's a moral slum?
How much longer will He wait
before His judgment comes?
How are we to face our God,
from Whom we cannot hide?
What then is left for us to do,
but stem this evil tide?
If we who are His children,
will humbly turn and pray;
Seek His holy face
and mend our evil way:
Then God will hear from Heaven
and forgive us of our sins,
He'll heal our sickly land
and those who live within.
But, America the Beautiful,
if you don't - then you will see,
A sad but Holy God
withdraw His hand from Thee.
~Judge Roy Moore
Pass this on and let's lift Judge Moore up in prayer. He has stood firm and needs our support.
``````````
Judge Roy Moore’s court to hear Obama eligibility appeal
http://www.powerlinenewsnetwork.com/...
pray til he levitates...good idea


Pulitzer? Nah!
hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bth 2 min Mine 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Troll alert 163,779
Prisoner clean up workers 21 min kickback crew 6
Poison Tongues @ MSC ? 4 hr virgie 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,986
Jw collins 5 hr Danny 4
What song are you listening to Right Now? 7 hr Leto Jared 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages