'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#92994 Apr 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Stimulus was a huge success compared to the Iraq War Stupid.
LOL, here you go sodoboy, baaaaaaaaaa

what dem Vietnam war

Glasgow, KY

#92995 Apr 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
Oh please enlighten us about what a huge success Obama's stimulus was compared to the democrats Vietnam war. You seem to constantly stop short on your comparisons. I guess that makes your fairy tales sound better (to you) lol Hitlary and Crazy JoeBiden (just to name a few) believed the intelligence they were given concerning Iraq and they voted for yes to engage in that conflict based on that same Intelligence information that Bush received concerning WMD. They continued to support that conflict with their votes until the presidential nominations and then all of a sudden the war became Bush's war. Typical behavior from the liberal, lying, cheating,corrupt democrats.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#92996 Apr 9, 2013
RuhRoh...when can we expect the knife prohibition, life-saving legacy tour to begin? Here's the next available crisis for the democrats to use and abuse. Now Hollywood is attempting to create a crisis for our country and are demanding that their pal Obama take immediate action. Seems the Hollywood "stars" want to be able to do their illegal drugs without fear of incarceration by the Feds. Beyonce is shaking her booty and Eva Longoria is batting her fake eyelashes and the prez will be spellbound again. Those talented (lol) Kardashian idiots are front and center on this crusade along with Ludacris and just about the entire Hollywood gang.

Hey uncle flabby, seems your confident Hollywood wannabe's and the dems are very, very afraid of Mitch McConnell for some reason. Bugging his office? Is this the dems version of Watergate? Wussygate? Using Hollywood women to try and keep Dirty Harry Reid in his position to stall all bills the libs don't like from coming to the Senate floor?

Can you spell "desperation", uncle flabby? Might want to learn the meaning of your party's motto.
Ester

Winchester, KY

#92997 Apr 9, 2013
baaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, a great success, 7.7% unemployment, 15% out of work and not looking, economy starting to recede again, oblamercare causing layoffs and reduced hours for part time workers, LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaa, you libtards are stupider than a bag of rocks,
I really don't think it is right for YOU to insult rocks or to compare them in that way. Rocks have and will always have a purpose on the universe.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92998 Apr 9, 2013
Really wrote:
McConnell's office said the FBI is investigating how the senator's campaign office was bugged and who gave the tapes to Mother Jones magazine. The Louisville office of the FBI said it would have no comment "at this time."
The tape of the Feb. 2 strategy session -- released by Mother Jones magazine -- recorded McConnell and his aides devising tactics for discrediting actress Ashley Judd who at the time was widely expected to enter the U.S. Senate race to take on McConnell. She has since decide to not run for office.
But while Judd was mulling the race, McConnell's staff was strategizing that the best way to hurt her candidacy would be to highlight her past struggles with depression and her religious views, according to the tapes.
In the meeting, according to the tape, McConnell is heard saying, "I assume most of you have played the game Whac-A-Mole? This is the Whac-A-Mole period of the campaign…when anybody sticks their head up, do them out."
Mother Jones said the recording was provided to them last week "by a source who requested anonymity."
A BLATANT violation of the Fourth Amendment
Bugging ... seriously ...

Watergate AGAIN!
Ohhhhhhh k ...

You can't "record" the police ...
BUT ...
someone bugs a Senators office!

Priceless ....
AverageRock

Pikeville, KY

#92999 Apr 9, 2013
Ester wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't think it is right for YOU to insult rocks or to compare them in that way. Rocks have and will always have a purpose on the universe.
Thanks Ester! I started out as a rock, and 50 years later I'm still a rock. I have no affiliation to Libtards or Dimocrats.
I don't vote at all, if I did I sure as hell won't vote for a Dimocrat, I AM SMARTER THAN THAT.

Hey, someone's playin the Stones, CRANK it up!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#93000 Apr 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
The stimulus didn't do ANYTHING sweetheart! The Iraq War removed a dictator who killed thousands and thousands of his own people and was a constant threat in the middle east.

Location hidden

#93001 Apr 9, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text>Words have never been so truly spoken. I agree. I'm a Kentuckian. It's really disheartening.
I totally disagree! I am a Kentuckian and very proud of my State.

Location hidden

#93002 Apr 9, 2013
HighFive wrote:
<quoted text>You call 8% of the federal debt a small number??? If Bush would have passed a healthy economy over to Obama administration, we would'nt need a stimulus now would we. The first 800 billion was used to keep big banks from colapsing while Bush was asleep at the wheel with no regulation of Wallstreet. Realestate freefall and major deflation throughout the economy while wages had allready been in decline for eight years. I dont see how nybody can blame Obama for all of it. Thats just plain sick!
Libs are just unable to face reality. All they ever do is blame Bush. Read the TRUTH!!!
----------

Peter Wehner points out what should be obvious for anyone with a functioning memory – that George W. Bush gave us six years of economic growth,and the subprime crisis was just as much (if not more) the Democrats fault as it was the G.O.P.’s. Also Obama knew (or should have known) what he was getting into, and instead of manning up to it, like the spoiled child that he is (combined with a massive ego and sense of entitlement) all he can do is throw tantrums and point his figure at his predecessor. For all his many faults, George W. Bush on his worst day is so far superior to Barack Obama in his handling of the economy or world affairs.

In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.

As for Obama’s claim that Bush “turned a budget surplus into a deficit”: by January 2001, when Bush was inaugurated, the budget surpluses were already evaporating as the economy was skidding toward recession (it officially began in March 2001). Combined with the devastating economic effects of 9/11, when we lost around 1 million jobs over 90 days, the surplus went into deficit.

Democrats bear the majority of the blame for blocking reforms that could have mitigated the effects of the housing crisis, which in turn led to the broader financial crisis.

The Bush administration warned as early as April 2001 that Fannie and Freddie were too large and overleveraged and that their failure “could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting federally insured entities and economic activity” well beyond housing. Bush’s plan would have subjected Fannie and Freddie to the kinds of federal regulation that banks, credit unions, and savings and loans have to comply with. In addition, Republican Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, pushed for comprehensive GSE (government-sponsored enterprises) reform in 2005. And who blocked these efforts at reforming Fannie and Freddie? Democrats such as Christopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, along with the then-junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, who backed Dodd’s threat of a filibuster (Obama was the third-largest recipient of campaign gifts from Fannie and Freddie employees in 2004).

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2010/08/17/in-a...

Location hidden

#93003 Apr 9, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo!!!! no matter the cost, it was OK
for us to pay for them.??
What is "them"?

Location hidden

#93004 Apr 9, 2013
baaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell that to the libs, they will have a nervous break down and start blaming Reagan. Oops, too late.
It is amazing that the libs ALWAYS blame someone or something else for Obama's failures. They cannot accept the fact that Obama OWNS his failures.
Ester

Winchester, KY

#93005 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A BLATANT violation of the Fourth Amendment
Bugging ... seriously ...
Watergate AGAIN!
Ohhhhhhh k ...
You can't "record" the police ...
BUT ...
someone bugs a Senators office!
Priceless ....
No need going to amendments. Demonrats have NO moral values,laws or any way of telling the truth or knowing when they are telling a lie. The constitution has gotten in their way and will and are trying to make it null and void.

Location hidden

#93006 Apr 9, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Oh, the people know who to blame. And we got
tired of the BS, and elected 2xWinner.
BARACK OBAMA
MY MAN.
READ IT AND WEEP "HATERS"
I don't "hate" anyone. I am also very aware who our President is.

Please share with us what Obama has done to be considered a "winner".

Thank you.
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93007 Apr 9, 2013
Ester wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I won't do that again. I have more respect for rocks than I do libotards. Sorry,

Location hidden

#93008 Apr 9, 2013
Intolerant of Idiots wrote:
You Republican Tea Party Members watch Fox News and call yourself Intelligent? LMAO! That's like saying that RuPaul ain't gay!
Do you watch MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc.? I hope you are aware they are clearly liberal. Are you intelligent?
Really

Martin, TN

#93009 Apr 9, 2013
White suspect is in custody after stabbing 14 fellow students in Texas.

BREAKING NEWS......
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93010 Apr 9, 2013
Hey libtards, feel stupid yet? LOLOL,

Obama defends plan to cut Medicare and Social Security
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/04/09/bu...
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93011 Apr 9, 2013
Hey Uncle Flab, aren't you the one that claims you are living on a govt. retirement pension? Hows this working out for you libby? Come on now and tell us just how great your traitor in chief is, your own man really cares now doesn't he. Oh well, write it off as being Bushs or the republicans fault. baaaaaaaaaa

The Obama administration’s budget proposal, due to be released on Wednesday, will incorporate all of the spending cuts included in previous “Grand Bargain” proposals, including sharp cuts in Medicare, Social Security, federal worker pensions and other vital programs.

baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93012 Apr 9, 2013
Glad N. Korea is taking him serious. baaaaaaaa

White House officials indicated in a press conference last week that the budget proposal will include $1.2 trillion in spending cuts over ten years, including $400 billion in cuts to Medicare and other health care programs and $130 billion from reducing inflation calculations linked to Social Security payments.

baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93013 Apr 9, 2013
Good Job Libs! waaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm just curious, just who is gonna pay all these new 'taxes', Obama would never expect his trolls to pay more now would he, LOLOL, anybody with any money at all already has it invested, withdrawn or moved off shore.

Obama Cuts Medicare, Social Security for More Taxes

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2013/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr they 131,618
no nickle tax knox BOE 3 hr sick of taxes 2
Mayor Darren west come get political signs 4 hr Catron resident 4
fire station or not 8 hr Citizen 3
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 12 hr gator 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 19 hr john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) Wed Loving 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts