'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
82,081 - 82,100 of 149,717 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Gray Box Hero

Bramwell, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

HighFive wrote:
<quoted text> You're one dumb-ass! You lable every party as conservitive or liberal and then you seem shocked when a Democrat saves some money some where. You will be the last idiot to figure out that your Rebublicans that love to think of them selves as conservitives have been responsible for most all of this nations debt! Raegen Bush Bush. You need to check your history and most importantly, you really need to ckeck yourselve!
True, GOP is full of rheteric but nothing to back it up, that hs been the case for decades, the rich will always maniplate the dumb into voting for them even to the point on stomping on women to get their way.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

MSNBC: We Have to Break Through This Idea "That Kids Belong to Their Parents’

( CNSNews.com )-- In a 30-second promo for MSNBC’s Lean Forward campaign, Dr. Melissa Harris-Perry advocates that society end the “private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families,” and instead institute a “collective notion” that kids “are our children,” they belong to the community.

“So part of it is we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to whole communities,” said Harris-Perry, a professor of political science at Tulane University and host of the Melissa Harris-Perry show on Saturday and Sunday mornings on MSNBC.

“Once it’s everybody’s responsibility and not just the household’s, then we start making better investments,” Harris-Perry added.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/msnbc-we-have...

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky will always vote for McConnell and Paul because inbreds rule this state and stomp over their women and tourism will decline unless a holcaust on these racists occur, this is a lost state and does not matter for obvious reasons and should be treated as such. Common sense does not exist here.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

PALIN, BECK FLIP OUT OVER MSNBC AD
Network blasted for pushing collective ownership of children

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/palin-beck-flip-ou...

MORE like above article!

G'night!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

skittles 111 wrote:
Kentucky will always vote for McConnell and Paul because inbreds rule this state and stomp over their women and tourism will decline unless a holcaust on these racists occur, this is a lost state and does not matter for obvious reasons and should be treated as such. Common sense does not exist here.
I would not go the inbred route but I agree they are misled as a state as WV is and group them with Mississippi, I am ashamed of these states for who they choose nationally since I was KY born but got to understand these two states has fewer African Americans so they will always put them down as human beings and never vote for them, they would vote Hillary because she is white despite having the same views as Obama but she is white and they relate to white people.

It saddens me but I will no longer visit states like KY and WV as they were once welcoming to us but not in the last twenty years when they projected their shortcomings onto us and would encoutage boycotts since they are as racist as the Southern States they emulate, Virginia and NC are more weloming than them. I hope no one visits those state again.
Anonymous

Bramwell, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

cobraman1117 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not go the inbred route but I agree they are misled as a state as WV is and group them with Mississippi, I am ashamed of these states for who they choose nationally since I was KY born but got to understand these two states has fewer African Americans so they will always put them down as human beings and never vote for them, they would vote Hillary because she is white despite having the same views as Obama but she is white and they relate to white people.
It saddens me but I will no longer visit states like KY and WV as they were once welcoming to us but not in the last twenty years when they projected their shortcomings onto us and would encoutage boycotts since they are as racist as the Southern States they emulate, Virginia and NC are more weloming than them. I hope no one visits those state again.
No doubt, can the averge reader trad by age 40 in this state? Based on who they vote nationally I cannot tell.
I dunno but madcow said

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

HighFive wrote:
<quoted text> You're one dumb-ass! You lable every party as conservitive or liberal and then you seem shocked when a Democrat saves some money some where. You will be the last idiot to figure out that your Rebublicans that love to think of them selves as conservitives have been responsible for most all of this nations debt! Raegen Bush Bush. You need to check your history and most importantly, you really need to ckeck yourselve!
You need to do the math, idiot. Instead of just repeating what that Rachael Madcow thing tells you to believe...just do the math. Crack open a book.

Here, I'll start you on your journey...How many green companies, that Obama and Crazy Joe supported and gave billions of tax payer money to, have gone belly up? How much money did the tax payers lose on those scams? How much debt did Obama's job stimulus create? Hint, hint...his job stimulus created more debt than it created jobs. Those millions that the Obama administration just gave to the Muslim Brotherhood, did that money fall from the sky? How much will the Obamacare fiasco cost the tax payers? Hint, hint...those green company Obama failures are just a drop in the bucket compared to his healthcare failure. Where are those 400,000 IMMEDIATE jobs that Obama, Pelosi and Reid bragged about creating as soon as he signed his legacy bill into law? Should we deduct that amount from Pelosi's creative math figures that she still brags about? What about all that money Bernanke is pumping into the system? Where did that come from? What will be the eventual downfall of that pumping? You might wanna ask Carter about those bubbles. lol

You have a lot to learn. Better get crackin'. LMMFAO
educate yourself

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

cobraman1117 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? No, seriously...enough with the race card already. You are an ignorant racist. You assume that all Blacks voted for Obama which is not true. That's racist. You assume all Southern White people didn't vote for Obama because he is Black (Mulatto)
When you start off with an assumption that outs your racism most people just discredit your opinion on everything you type.
I am a Black woman. I did not vote for Obama. I do not agree with Obama's policies. According to you I am a racist and I didn't vote for Obama because he is Black and because I live in Kentucky.

Rely on facts instead of racist statements. In your case I doubt that is possible. You are a talking head and will probably remain one until Satan and his gang meet you at the gates of hell.
61 AND STILL WORKING

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

R R TOOK MY CHANGE AND BROKE THE UNIONS RICH RICHER AND THE POOR WORKING MAN POORER
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Therealnews com" said:
AL, Only people like Ebenezer Scrooge are against the Unions.
``````````
Ask Michigan THAT!
AND Wisconsin!:)
***Look at Illinois unions ...
The Michigan right-to-work battle, explained
Posted by Sean Sullivan on December 10, 2012 at 10:48 am
The latest front in the battle between Republicans and organized labor is Michigan, where activists in Lansing recently began protests against a measure that would make the state the 24th in the nation to adopt a right-to-work law.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
***Laying blame – union bosses also culpable for pension crisis
ArticleSource Mar 21, 2013 –
The Stockton crystal ball: what a pension guarantee will do to Illinois ... But in terms of looking out for state employees, union leaders have failed miserably.... They should have been insisting all along that the state catch up as quickly ... of pensions that are underfunded by more than $200 billion under new ...
http://illinoispolicy.org/blog/blog.asp...
Jimmy Hoffa is long gone, but the unions problems are because they continue to support corporate Democrat Centrists and not liberals.

==========

How ACORN Was Framed: Political Controversy and Media Agenda Setting / by Peter Dreier and Christopher R. Martin / 2010
Using the news controversy over the community group ACORN, we illustrate the way that the media help set the agenda for public debate and frame the way that debate is shaped. Opinion entrepreneurs (primarily business and conservative groups and individuals, often working through web sites) set the story in motion as early as 2006, the conservative echo chamber orchestrated an anti-ACORN campaign in 2008, the Republican presidential campaign repeated the allegations with a more prominent platform, and the mainstream media reported the allegations without investigating their veracity. As a result, the little-known community organization became the subject of great controversy in the 2008 US presidential campaign, and was recognizable by 82 percent of
respondents in a national survey. We analyze 2007–2008 coverage of ACORN by 15 major news media organizations and the narrative frames of their 647 stories during that period. Voter fraud was the dominant story frame, with 55 percent of the stories
analyzed using it. We demonstrate that the national news media agenda is easily permeated by a persistent media campaign by opinion entrepreneurs alleging controversy, even when there is little or no truth to the story. Conversely, local news media, working
outside of elite national news media sources to verify the most essential facts of the story, were the least likely to latch onto the “voter
http://journals.cambridge.org/download.php...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is a well know fact all political parties have their hands extended for money.
Which proves YOU Justice Dale and Myself, are NOT represented in Washington DC.

Obama was the first President in American history that received the highest amounts from average citizens and yet his policies are continuing most of Bush/Cheney.

Obamacare used the same template as Romneycare and the Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drug bills, which all Americans are still paying the highest prices for medicines.

The Guns, The Gays, The Abortion, etc. et. cetera, are wedge issues used to divide and conquer our ignorant and uninformed masses.

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

HighFive wrote:
ROTFL again, you libotards are priceless. I'm dumb for posting what your traitor in chief is doing? LOLOL, I mean, baaaaaaaaaa, well, here is some more ignorance libtard, baaaaaaaaa

Op-Ed: Obama's True Colors
How quicly Obama turned his back on his Jewish supporters!
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Ar...

Here's another 'ignorant comment', LOLOL, I mean, baaaaaaa

Goooo Democrats! Obama to Cut Social Security Benefits to Please Republicans

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2013/0... +(VF+Daily+(X-rail))

One more 'ignorant comment' that was 'copy and pasted' about your 'traitor in chief', LOLOL, still support your libtard traitor? baaaaaaaaaa

Obama's Social Security Cut Proposal Sparks Backlash, Threats Of Primary Contests

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05/obam...
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
BEST place for her to "run" ...
To the "hills" ...
&
hide!
Monday, April 08, 2013
Chelsea Clinton opens the door for possible future political career.
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2013/0...
Q. What do you get when you cross a two faced liar politician and a crooked lawyer?

A. Chelsea
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

HighFive wrote:
Just had to laugh at this one more time. LOLOL, five years into Hussein Oblamers regime with spending trillions of $ without a budget, and its Bushs fault, LOLOL,

Oh, you should learn the difference between being 'shocked' and 'rubbing it in', baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but in a few months instead of posting baaaaaaaaaaa I will be posting waaaaaaaaaaaaa, just for the benefit of you libtards, but for now, baaaaaaaaaaa,

LOLOL, Hussein cutting entitlements, now thats funny!:) Heres what I don't understand, we 'fright wingers' as you call us knew he was a liar and a traitor, but you 'progressive sodomites' are in love with the guy and coundn't see it. I guess that just proves one more time that love is blind,

baaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Which proves YOU Justice Dale and Myself, are NOT represented in Washington DC.
Obama was the first President in American history that received the highest amounts from average citizens and yet his policies are continuing most of Bush/Cheney.
Obamacare used the same template as Romneycare and the Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drug bills, which all Americans are still paying the highest prices for medicines.
The Guns, The Gays, The Abortion, etc. et. cetera, are wedge issues used to divide and conquer our ignorant and uninformed masses.
As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$
Not to butt in, butt,

1. Correct
2. Highest amounts of what - not votes. He won with approx 28% of all possible votes in the U.S.
3. Obamacare has nothing to do with what Romney oversaw in Mass. Obamacare is not a health care program, it is an insurance and corporate takeover of the medical payments to hospitals and doctors, i.e. Marxism
4. Correct. More Marxist tacticts.
5. Absolutely correct. Corporate media run by liberals.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Could somebody explain again what "fiscal conservative" means

National Debt When Jimmy Carter arrived at the White House
Oct 13, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3l7rbx /$660 billion./
Added during Carter's four years:$337 billion.
Added during Ronald Reagan's eight years:$1.6 trillion.
Added during George H. W. Bush's four years:$1.6 trillion.
Added during Bill Clinton's eight years:$1.5 trillion.
Added during George W. Bush's seven years, nine months:$4.5 trillion.
Portion of the $9.5 trillion added to the national debt during the past 31 years and seven months that came during Republican presidencies:$7.7 trillion.
Percentage of that $7.7 trillion added during George W. Bush's two terms: 58%.

Could somebody explain again what "fiscal conservative" means

=========

HEADLINES THAT YOU NEVER READ IN THE REPUBLICAN/FOREIGN-OWNED U.S. MEDIA:/ http://tinyurl.com/5mq65x

President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!

President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!

President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!

President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!

President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!

"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

61 AND STILL WORKING wrote:
R R TOOK MY CHANGE AND BROKE THE UNIONS RICH RICHER AND THE POOR WORKING MAN POORER
Kind of shows just how smart the unions are now doesn't it. Unions in Michigan are now irrevelant in politics because the people got fed up with their thug and self serving interests. Those rich got richer you mention, well, put unions at the top of that list. They did it to themselves and got what they deserved. Unions do not care for anybody but the ones who run it. Reagan had nothing to do with labor unions - he only fixed the so called govt unions (Air traffic controllers) by firing them for walking off the job. He told them he would fire them. They did not believe him. It was a costly lesson that the labor unions had to learn the hard way as well.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to butt in, butt,
1. Correct
2. Highest amounts of what - not votes. He won with approx 28% of all possible votes in the U.S.
3. Obamacare has nothing to do with what Romney oversaw in Mass. Obamacare is not a health care program, it is an insurance and corporate takeover of the medical payments to hospitals and doctors, i.e. Marxism
I have a quick trigger finger. LOL

Highest amounts of funding by average Americans and yet Obama destroyed the liberals.

Obamacare and Romneycare and the Bush/Cheney Senior Citizens Prescription drugs are all one and the same which puts the HMOs/Big Pharma in control.

BTW: Republican Bob Dole and the Conservative Think Tank Heritage Foundation endorsed the same plan back in the 1990s.

Smarten Up.

==========

Revolving door for health care aides / 9/15/09 / http://tinyurl.com/q243zq
Some of the most influential aides in the closed-door Senate Finance Committee negotiations over health care reform have ties to interests that would be directly affected by the legislation.
Before she was hired last year as senior counsel to Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.), Liz Fowler worked as a highly paid public policy adviser for WellPoint Inc., the nation’s largest publicly traded health benefits company.
Mark Hayes, health policy director and chief health counsel for Finance Committee ranking member Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), is married to a registered lobbyist for a firm that represents drug companies and hospital groups, although the couple says she doesn’t lobby Grassley’s office.
Frederick Isasi, a health policy adviser to Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.), was a registered lobbyist at Powell Goldstein, where his clients included public hospitals and the American Stroke Association.
Kate Spaziani, senior health policy aide to Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), was also a registered lobbyist at Powell Goldstein, although Conrad’s office says she worked as a lawyer — not as a lobbyist — for public hospitals on Medicare issues.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/271...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to butt in, butt,
1. Correct
In Washington, The Revolving Door Is Hazardous to Your Health
October 10, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ylx7kp6
On Tuesday, October 13, the Senate Finance Committee finally is scheduled to vote on its version of health care insurance reform. And therein lies yet another story in the endless saga of money and politics.
In most polls, the majority of Americans favor a non-profit alternative -- like Medicare -- that would give the private health industry some competition. So if so many of us, including President Obama himself, want that public option, how come we're not getting one?
Because the medicine that could cure our healthcare nightmare has been poisoned from Day One -- fatally adulterated, thanks to the infamous, Washington revolving door. Movers and shakers rotate between government and the private sector at a speed so dizzying they forget for whom they're supposed to be working.
If you've been watching the Senate Finance Committee's markup sessions, maybe you've noticed a woman sitting behind Committee Chairman Max Baucus. Her name is Liz Fowler.
Fowler used to work for Wellpoint, the largest health insurer in the country. She was its vice president of public policy. Baucus' office failed to mention this in the press release announcing her appointment as senior counsel in February 2008, even though it went on at length about her expertise in "health care policy."
Now she's working for the very committee with the most power to give her old company and the entire industry exactly what they want -- higher profits -- and no competition from alternative non-profit coverage that could lower costs and premiums.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/10/10-0

----------

Uncle Bucky William H.T. Bush sits on the board of Health Care with Susan Bayh the Democratic Senators wife.
http://tinyurl.com/yjxnggq
http://ir.wellpoint.com/phoenix.zhtml...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of shows just how smart the unions are now doesn't it. Unions in Michigan are now irrevelant in politics because the people got fed up with their thug and self serving interests. Those rich got richer you mention, well, put unions at the top of that list. They did it to themselves and got what they deserved. Unions do not care for anybody but the ones who run it. Reagan had nothing to do with labor unions - he only fixed the so called govt unions (Air traffic controllers) by firing them for walking off the job. He told them he would fire them. They did not believe him. It was a costly lesson that the labor unions had to learn the hard way as well.
Now that was really stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min 7th Trump 130,194
Sheriff deputies 2 hr bell county 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
who knows Lecora Smith???? 6 hr sue earren 4
Melinda and Anthony affair 6 hr nasty 6
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 6 hr Answer 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••