'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239320 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93012 Apr 9, 2013
Glad N. Korea is taking him serious. baaaaaaaa

White House officials indicated in a press conference last week that the budget proposal will include $1.2 trillion in spending cuts over ten years, including $400 billion in cuts to Medicare and other health care programs and $130 billion from reducing inflation calculations linked to Social Security payments.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/04/09/bu...
baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93013 Apr 9, 2013
Good Job Libs! waaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm just curious, just who is gonna pay all these new 'taxes', Obama would never expect his trolls to pay more now would he, LOLOL, anybody with any money at all already has it invested, withdrawn or moved off shore.

Obama Cuts Medicare, Social Security for More Taxes

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2013/0...
baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93014 Apr 9, 2013
Unions busted, 17 trillion $ in debt, economic growth at .5% with 85 billion $ printed every month to keep the economy propped up, wall street inflated and on the verge of a massive correction, housing market still in shambles, oblamercare causing layoffs and part time employees to have reduced hours, gas prices highest in history, food prices highest in history, massive drough in the U.S., and oblamer is playing golf.

all I can say is, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93015 Apr 9, 2013
Intolerant of Idiots wrote:
You Republican Tea Party Members watch Fox News and call yourself Intelligent? LMAO! That's like saying that RuPaul ain't gay!
RuPaul 'ain't' gay, but his husband is. Are you his husband? baaaaaaaa

“Hillary f*cking LIED!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#93016 Apr 9, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired SOF = Retired SOB
Don't hate me 'cause I am right!

“Hillary f*cking LIED!!”

Location hidden

#93017 Apr 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have the black vote, and with the republicans views towards Latinos being the same as you all have had since the 40's for black voters.... You can't win another presidential election.
Last nail in your coffin happened at CPAC.
Quit the crying about dens putting blacks in chains racist!! Your true colors are showing.
We know who the REAL party of the Klan is! The party that has Muslim's that follow the Nation of Islam, a black theology/marxist president! We know wHo the real racist are! IT ISN'T THE REPUBLICANS!!
Justice Dale

United States

#93018 Apr 9, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
lets start all over
what's up puss?
Not much, fuch face!!!

“Hillary f*cking LIED!!”

Location hidden

#93019 Apr 9, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
you talking about me?
no one is taking my guns
(might give them to Michele, she's pretty0
You continue to support Obama and he will!! The seed has been planted!!

“Hillary f*cking LIED!!”

Location hidden

#93020 Apr 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Does Rush Limbaugh ring a bell? Or Glenn Beck, or O'Reilly or all the other Racists like Reagan.
Prove one racist thing they have said!
Justice Dale

United States

#93021 Apr 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Which proves YOU Justice Dale and Myself, are NOT represented in Washington DC.
Obama was the first President in American history that received the highest amounts from average citizens and yet his policies are continuing most of Bush/Cheney.
Obamacare used the same template as Romneycare and the Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drug bills, which all Americans are still paying the highest prices for medicines.
The Guns, The Gays, The Abortion, etc. et. cetera, are wedge issues used to divide and conquer our ignorant and uninformed masses.
As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$
Sounds like you want a bloody revolution!!
Justice Dale

United States

#93022 Apr 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
Could somebody explain again what "fiscal conservative" means
National Debt When Jimmy Carter arrived at the White House
Oct 13, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3l7rbx /$660 billion./
Added during Carter's four years:$337 billion.
Added during Ronald Reagan's eight years:$1.6 trillion.
Added during George H. W. Bush's four years:$1.6 trillion.
Added during Bill Clinton's eight years:$1.5 trillion.
Added during George W. Bush's seven years, nine months:$4.5 trillion.
Portion of the $9.5 trillion added to the national debt during the past 31 years and seven months that came during Republican presidencies:$7.7 trillion.
Percentage of that $7.7 trillion added during George W. Bush's two terms: 58%.
Could somebody explain again what "fiscal conservative" means
=========
HEADLINES THAT YOU NEVER READ IN THE REPUBLICAN/FOREIGN-OWNED U.S. MEDIA:/ http://tinyurl.com/5mq65x
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!
"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html
Where is Obama's debt for the past four years?
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#93023 Apr 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Obama's debt for the past four years?
Those dumb ass liberals can't count high enough to add Obama's trillions and trillions of debt to the stats. Nancy Pelosi is trying to come up with a cute little catchy replacement name for Obama's record breaking debt numbers.
poster judge

Edmonton, KY

#93024 Apr 9, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hate me 'cause I am right!
None of us can muster up enough feelings for your ignorance to hate you much less believe the racism that you spew. You are just another poster child for ignorance breeding ignorance. You are the result of that democrat/liberal practice. No more no less. Don't matter never will. Just one more poster for people to spank on a daily basis in debates. That is all. You are dismissed.
Really

United States

#93026 Apr 9, 2013
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93028 Apr 9, 2013
I see the A Lunatic and the goat girl are reunited again. Goat girl must of just got out of rehab. Didn't help though. Still baaaaa like the goat girl it is. lol

Great day in the news. I see one repuke posted ole turtle man being outted for the scumbag that he is:

McConnell aides secretly taped ripping Ashley Judd
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57578612/...

You may have also "noticed" President Obama WON reelection by a wider margin than 2008, despite all Republican efforts to make voting more DIFFICULT. I don't recall anyone being "bullied" to stand in four, six and eight-hour lines to vote for President Obama. But tens of millions of voters DID.

Teabaggers, the buttcrack of America...(LOVE this one)

Mitch McConnell is a regular Joseph R. McCarthy. It does not surprise me that good people refused to run for office. The tactics corrupt politicians use to slander someones name is inconceivable.

Of course, we all know the FBI has nothing BETTER to do of national importance than chase down one of a group of petty Republican staffers bad-mouthing a non-candidate, who made a tape of their trashy behavior and leaked it to the Press.
Republicans calling labeling actions as 'Nixonian' is the pot calling the kettle black.

A few of the great comments on this site. Nothing more than the repukes/teabaggers eating their own. It was his aide and yet he will blame the Dems. In the end, you will see how the repukes work behind close doors like with randpaul.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93029 Apr 9, 2013
GOP Cruzin' to a bruisin' with gun background check filibuster

If Senate Republicans succeed in their filibuster against gun background checks — which are supported by 90 percent of voters and would prevent those on terror watch lists from getting guns to mass murder our children — it will be one more dagger in the heart of the discredited Republican brand that may well bring a rule change in the Senate that is long overdue.

The great curse of Republican politics, and the great reason that Democrats have won so many national elections in the last decade, is that GOP politics is now an arms race among extremists who drive each other and drive the GOP further outside mainstream America.

Consider the case of Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who compete to lead the extremist wing of Republicans, with each one trying to outdo the other to prove who is more out of touch with America. And Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) increasingly looks like a hostage to this GOP arms race toward political extremism.

Regarding the filibuster against background checks, Sen. John McCain (R), the Arizona war hero who publicly reprimanded Cruz for his McCarthyite attack against war hero Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, is right. A filibuster against background checks is senseless and stupid from the party that is increasingly referred to (by some Republicans as well as analysts) as "the party of stupid."

Filibustering a proposal with 90 percent support is, ladies and gentlemen, the classic definition of stupid. Cruz comes out of a Texas GOP culture led by the man called "governor-for-life" Rick Perry, whose electoral career will end, in Texas and presidential politics, the minute his current term as governor ends.

As least Perry does not slander war heroes as Cruz does and is not publicly reprimanded by war heroes as Cruz was. What Perry does do is wage war against Texas healthcare, when he isn't waging war against Texas education, when he isn't waging war against Texas women, when he isn't incoherent in presidential debates and reduced to saying "oops."

Perry will not be reelected governor of Texas and will not be elected president. When his current term ends, Perry will find some well-paying sinecure in the assisted-living home for unelectable former politicians who cannot stop cashing in. And whether he does not run again or is defeated for reelection, he will have moved the Texas GOP so far to the right that the question is not whether but when Texas goes blue.

As for Cruz, he cannot control his need for attention or his drive to be leader of the GOP "stupid party" faction. And Paul too cannot relinquish the title of leader of the "stupid party" faction, so the more extreme Cruz becomes, the more extreme Paul becomes.

Cruz and Paul increasingly resemble two tango dancers, like Al Pacino and Gabrielle Anwar in "Scent of a Woman." As for McConnell, a secretly sensible man, he is trapped in the inferno of low popularity ratings in Kentucky. He is not sure if he should be more worried about being defeated in a primary by a candidate of the "stupid party" faction or in a general election by the moderate and appealing Democratic foe he will probably face.

If it were possible to create a tango dance ménage a trois, McConnell is trying to be the third dance partner with Cruz and Paul, and the whole ménage is dancing so far to the right that they are reduced to filibustering a proposal that would help prevent terrorists from getting guns.

DITCH MITCH

Continued
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93030 Apr 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
And you KNOW this how?????
my head is not in my ass,
I read
i listen to the news.
i think, therefore I am...right
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93031 Apr 9, 2013
continued:

I doubt this filibuster will succeed, but if it does, watch for the Senate to change the filibuster rules. The new rule would simply require that filibustering GOP senators hold the floor to tell the nation, live and in real time on national television, why 90 percent of America is wrong and why they would help terrorists get guns to mass murder America's children.

That, my friends, is called Cruzin' to a bruisin'.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/nationa...

How's that GOP reBRANDing going for you repukes. hahaha It's going great for the Dems. Keep it up. We are loving how ignorant you people are to the MAJORITY.

DITCH MITCH
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93032 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Former Secret Service Agent: Obama is NOT God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2bzq8dItFXwXX&feature=you tube_gdata
SS Agent is Wrong
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93033 Apr 9, 2013
Deep in the Red of Texas, Republicans Fight the Blues

AUSTIN, Texas—Soon after Texas Republicans notched another round of lopsided wins last November, the state GOP sent notice to its local chapters: Please stop holding party meetings in country clubs.

Other advice followed. Please consider hosting Republican recruiting tables at naturalization ceremonies. Word spread among state GOP lawmakers to back off on bills targeting illegal immigrants in the legislative session.

But Republicans here are suddenly looking over their shoulder, worried that demographic shifts and a big push by Democrats to capitalize could soon turn the state into the ultimate battleground between the two parties. One of the most important backroom players in President Obama's 2012 campaign has launched a broad effort to pull the state into the Democratic column.

Read more:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Perry 'indeed' open to 2016 bid

Perry made a bid for the 2012 GOP nomination, but his candidacy was derailed after he couldn't remember a key portion of his platform; namely, which federal agencies he would eliminate if elected president.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/...

HAHAHA PRICELESS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No regrets 33 min My Way 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Pat Henry 151,730
cheese eating rat on callebs creek 1 hr YourName 6
women 1 hr in the know 2
Advocate puzzle 1 hr Wilchec 2
save alot 1 hr pugilista 22
Older men Younger women 1 hr long cool woman 13
Higher Property Taxes 3 hr Woweee 14

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages