'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#92926 Apr 8, 2013
hey libtards, do you feel 'betrayed'? ROTFL, baaaaaaa

maybe he will 'make it hurt' like the sequester. LOLOL

Obama budget would cut entitlements in exchange for tax increases

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-04-05...

President Obama's budget will include cuts to Social Security, Medicare

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/05/1199...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#92927 Apr 8, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S NOT OUT OF THE WAY, HONEY
they ARE dumb, lazy, ignorant AND cowards, Go back to the beginning, dippy
And you KNOW this how?????
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#92928 Apr 8, 2013
Hey libtards, feel stupid yet? LOLOL,

Romney’s right: Obamacare cuts Medicare by $716 billion
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

ROTFL at you loser libtards, can't wait to see what your oblamer in chief has up his sleeve next. LOLOL,

Obama Budget Proposes Cuts to Social Security, Medicare

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obama-cuts-s...

Obama to propose Social Security cuts

http://bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2013/04/...
Who cares

United States

#92930 Apr 8, 2013
Get over yourself. What joke.
HighFive

Evansville, IN

#92931 Apr 8, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Hey libtards, feel stupid yet? LOLOL,
Romney’s right: Obamacare cuts Medicare by $716 billion
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
ROTFL at you loser libtards, can't wait to see what your oblamer in chief has up his sleeve next. LOLOL,
Obama Budget Proposes Cuts to Social Security, Medicare
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obama-cuts-s...
Obama to propose Social Security cuts
http://bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2013/04/...
You're one dumb-ass! You lable every party as conservitive or liberal and then you seem shocked when a Democrat saves some money some where. You will be the last idiot to figure out that your Rebublicans that love to think of them selves as conservitives have been responsible for most all of this nations debt! Raegen Bush Bush. You need to check your history and most importantly, you really need to ckeck yourselve!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92932 Apr 8, 2013
Former Secret Service Agent: Obama is NOT God
&fe ature=youtube_gdata
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92933 Apr 8, 2013
Bob Woodward: Sitting with Al Gore at dinner ‘unpleasant’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/05/bob-woodwar...

I can just "imagine" ... but won't!
I'm "disgusted" enuf as it is.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92934 Apr 8, 2013
CNN journalist criticizes liberal media bias in Jana Winter case

CNN journalist Spellman, who notes that his Twitter views “are mine, not the bosses,” joins a short but growing list of mainstream media journalists and academicians who have criticized the subpoena against Winter, despite the fact that Winter works for a media outlet that the liberal establishment regularly scorns.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/08/cnn-journal...

Did they FIRE all the libTARDS there or what?
Something IS different!:)
Gray Box Hero

Bramwell, WV

#92935 Apr 9, 2013
Anyone voting GOP needs their heads examined or put in a straitjacket and considered hazardous to the nation's wellbeing.
Gray Box Hero

Bramwell, WV

#92936 Apr 9, 2013
HighFive wrote:
<quoted text> You're one dumb-ass! You lable every party as conservitive or liberal and then you seem shocked when a Democrat saves some money some where. You will be the last idiot to figure out that your Rebublicans that love to think of them selves as conservitives have been responsible for most all of this nations debt! Raegen Bush Bush. You need to check your history and most importantly, you really need to ckeck yourselve!
True, GOP is full of rheteric but nothing to back it up, that hs been the case for decades, the rich will always maniplate the dumb into voting for them even to the point on stomping on women to get their way.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92937 Apr 9, 2013
MSNBC: We Have to Break Through This Idea "That Kids Belong to Their Parents’

( CNSNews.com )-- In a 30-second promo for MSNBC’s Lean Forward campaign, Dr. Melissa Harris-Perry advocates that society end the “private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families,” and instead institute a “collective notion” that kids “are our children,” they belong to the community.

“So part of it is we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to whole communities,” said Harris-Perry, a professor of political science at Tulane University and host of the Melissa Harris-Perry show on Saturday and Sunday mornings on MSNBC.

“Once it’s everybody’s responsibility and not just the household’s, then we start making better investments,” Harris-Perry added.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/msnbc-we-have...

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#92938 Apr 9, 2013
Kentucky will always vote for McConnell and Paul because inbreds rule this state and stomp over their women and tourism will decline unless a holcaust on these racists occur, this is a lost state and does not matter for obvious reasons and should be treated as such. Common sense does not exist here.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92939 Apr 9, 2013
PALIN, BECK FLIP OUT OVER MSNBC AD
Network blasted for pushing collective ownership of children

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/palin-beck-flip-ou...

MORE like above article!

G'night!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#92941 Apr 9, 2013
skittles 111 wrote:
Kentucky will always vote for McConnell and Paul because inbreds rule this state and stomp over their women and tourism will decline unless a holcaust on these racists occur, this is a lost state and does not matter for obvious reasons and should be treated as such. Common sense does not exist here.
I would not go the inbred route but I agree they are misled as a state as WV is and group them with Mississippi, I am ashamed of these states for who they choose nationally since I was KY born but got to understand these two states has fewer African Americans so they will always put them down as human beings and never vote for them, they would vote Hillary because she is white despite having the same views as Obama but she is white and they relate to white people.

It saddens me but I will no longer visit states like KY and WV as they were once welcoming to us but not in the last twenty years when they projected their shortcomings onto us and would encoutage boycotts since they are as racist as the Southern States they emulate, Virginia and NC are more weloming than them. I hope no one visits those state again.
Anonymous

Bramwell, WV

#92942 Apr 9, 2013
cobraman1117 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not go the inbred route but I agree they are misled as a state as WV is and group them with Mississippi, I am ashamed of these states for who they choose nationally since I was KY born but got to understand these two states has fewer African Americans so they will always put them down as human beings and never vote for them, they would vote Hillary because she is white despite having the same views as Obama but she is white and they relate to white people.
It saddens me but I will no longer visit states like KY and WV as they were once welcoming to us but not in the last twenty years when they projected their shortcomings onto us and would encoutage boycotts since they are as racist as the Southern States they emulate, Virginia and NC are more weloming than them. I hope no one visits those state again.
No doubt, can the averge reader trad by age 40 in this state? Based on who they vote nationally I cannot tell.
I dunno but madcow said

Glasgow, KY

#92943 Apr 9, 2013
HighFive wrote:
<quoted text> You're one dumb-ass! You lable every party as conservitive or liberal and then you seem shocked when a Democrat saves some money some where. You will be the last idiot to figure out that your Rebublicans that love to think of them selves as conservitives have been responsible for most all of this nations debt! Raegen Bush Bush. You need to check your history and most importantly, you really need to ckeck yourselve!
You need to do the math, idiot. Instead of just repeating what that Rachael Madcow thing tells you to believe...just do the math. Crack open a book.

Here, I'll start you on your journey...How many green companies, that Obama and Crazy Joe supported and gave billions of tax payer money to, have gone belly up? How much money did the tax payers lose on those scams? How much debt did Obama's job stimulus create? Hint, hint...his job stimulus created more debt than it created jobs. Those millions that the Obama administration just gave to the Muslim Brotherhood, did that money fall from the sky? How much will the Obamacare fiasco cost the tax payers? Hint, hint...those green company Obama failures are just a drop in the bucket compared to his healthcare failure. Where are those 400,000 IMMEDIATE jobs that Obama, Pelosi and Reid bragged about creating as soon as he signed his legacy bill into law? Should we deduct that amount from Pelosi's creative math figures that she still brags about? What about all that money Bernanke is pumping into the system? Where did that come from? What will be the eventual downfall of that pumping? You might wanna ask Carter about those bubbles. lol

You have a lot to learn. Better get crackin'. LMMFAO
educate yourself

Glasgow, KY

#92944 Apr 9, 2013
cobraman1117 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? No, seriously...enough with the race card already. You are an ignorant racist. You assume that all Blacks voted for Obama which is not true. That's racist. You assume all Southern White people didn't vote for Obama because he is Black (Mulatto)
When you start off with an assumption that outs your racism most people just discredit your opinion on everything you type.
I am a Black woman. I did not vote for Obama. I do not agree with Obama's policies. According to you I am a racist and I didn't vote for Obama because he is Black and because I live in Kentucky.

Rely on facts instead of racist statements. In your case I doubt that is possible. You are a talking head and will probably remain one until Satan and his gang meet you at the gates of hell.
61 AND STILL WORKING

Dahlonega, GA

#92945 Apr 9, 2013
R R TOOK MY CHANGE AND BROKE THE UNIONS RICH RICHER AND THE POOR WORKING MAN POORER
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#92946 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Therealnews com" said:
AL, Only people like Ebenezer Scrooge are against the Unions.
``````````
Ask Michigan THAT!
AND Wisconsin!:)
***Look at Illinois unions ...
The Michigan right-to-work battle, explained
Posted by Sean Sullivan on December 10, 2012 at 10:48 am
The latest front in the battle between Republicans and organized labor is Michigan, where activists in Lansing recently began protests against a measure that would make the state the 24th in the nation to adopt a right-to-work law.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
***Laying blame – union bosses also culpable for pension crisis
ArticleSource Mar 21, 2013 –
The Stockton crystal ball: what a pension guarantee will do to Illinois ... But in terms of looking out for state employees, union leaders have failed miserably.... They should have been insisting all along that the state catch up as quickly ... of pensions that are underfunded by more than $200 billion under new ...
http://illinoispolicy.org/blog/blog.asp...
Jimmy Hoffa is long gone, but the unions problems are because they continue to support corporate Democrat Centrists and not liberals.

==========

How ACORN Was Framed: Political Controversy and Media Agenda Setting / by Peter Dreier and Christopher R. Martin / 2010
Using the news controversy over the community group ACORN, we illustrate the way that the media help set the agenda for public debate and frame the way that debate is shaped. Opinion entrepreneurs (primarily business and conservative groups and individuals, often working through web sites) set the story in motion as early as 2006, the conservative echo chamber orchestrated an anti-ACORN campaign in 2008, the Republican presidential campaign repeated the allegations with a more prominent platform, and the mainstream media reported the allegations without investigating their veracity. As a result, the little-known community organization became the subject of great controversy in the 2008 US presidential campaign, and was recognizable by 82 percent of
respondents in a national survey. We analyze 2007–2008 coverage of ACORN by 15 major news media organizations and the narrative frames of their 647 stories during that period. Voter fraud was the dominant story frame, with 55 percent of the stories
analyzed using it. We demonstrate that the national news media agenda is easily permeated by a persistent media campaign by opinion entrepreneurs alleging controversy, even when there is little or no truth to the story. Conversely, local news media, working
outside of elite national news media sources to verify the most essential facts of the story, were the least likely to latch onto the “voter
http://journals.cambridge.org/download.php...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#92947 Apr 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is a well know fact all political parties have their hands extended for money.
Which proves YOU Justice Dale and Myself, are NOT represented in Washington DC.

Obama was the first President in American history that received the highest amounts from average citizens and yet his policies are continuing most of Bush/Cheney.

Obamacare used the same template as Romneycare and the Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drug bills, which all Americans are still paying the highest prices for medicines.

The Guns, The Gays, The Abortion, etc. et. cetera, are wedge issues used to divide and conquer our ignorant and uninformed masses.

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheap bankruptcy lawyer 11 min not cheap 2
Amanda Jordan 14 min mizzthang 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Anonymous 131,567
has anyone found a male fox hound with a red co... 1 hr love to know 10
Barbourville utilities 1 hr Flunkies 8
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 365
3 sum 2 hr Big J 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance