'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,100)

Showing posts 81,981 - 82,000 of146,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
H.R. 2273 would utilize the framework and requirements of an existing federal regulatory program developed by the EPA under the Solid Waste Disposal Act (RCRA) as the basis for enforceable minimum federal standards for the regulation of a waste stream known as coal ash. The bill would include enforceable federal standards, but would leave regulation and enforcement to the states. The bill would also provide consistent, safe management of coal combustion residuals in a way that protects jobs and encourages recycling and beneficial use.
H.R. 2433 would create or modify programs that provide employment and training services to veterans and service members separating from active duty. The bill would also make changes to programs that offer home loan guarantees, ambulance services, and pension payments to qualifying individuals. Among other things, the bill would provide up to 12 months of Veterans Retraining Assistance to no more than 100,000 unemployed veterans that enter education or training programs at community colleges or technical schools to prepare them for employment in an occupational field that is determined by Department of Labor to have significant employment opportunities.
H.R. 2250 would provide a legislative stay of four interrelated EPA rules, commonly referred to as the “Boiler MACT rules,” that govern emissions of mercury and other hazardous air pollutants from approximately 200,000 boilers and incinerators nationwide. The bill would remove this excessive regulatory burden placed on employers by the EPA’s Boiler MACT rules, potentially costing companies $14 billion and 224,000 American jobs, and replace them with sensible, achievable rules that do not destroy jobs.
http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/11/10/27/summa...
Before I start dismantling the republican plans, you have read them fully, not just what you've pasted, correct?? And you agree with all of them??
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am an ignorant moron troll. I only admit this after two six packs.
Uncle Tab, didn't know you can buy beer with food stamps? But, in Obama's world everything is possible.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
It was yesterday GB paid the visit on the FAILURE board!
Can't remember the name he used right off.
The city was Toledo :)
The ONLY one with it.
I just made an open comment, very sure the name calling will start, shortly!!!
Of course that is all they can do!!!!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you??
You're nobody!! You can't tell anyone what to do idiot!
Want me to leave cause I post the truth?? Typical coward republican.
Facts are facts.... Excuses don't work.... Republicans are LAZY!! The idiots you voted for have done nothing for this country for 13 years.
Stick to copy and pasting joke fucktard.
The other republicans run when I come... Learn from them LOL
Uncle Tabby dear, you wouldn't know the truth if it slipped up behind you and bit you on your hind parts.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Country Fried Infidel wrote:
Oh hell here "THEY" are:
Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act (known as the payroll tax cut extension), which Obama signed Feb. 22
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/02/22/pre...
Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act (H.R. 872)
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr872rs...
Two ‘Bipartisan Bills’:
Westmoreland’s mailer singles out two pieces of legislation in particular as examples of “bipartisan bills” being blocked by the Senate. But both had only token Democratic support:
The Jobs and Energy Permitting Act was opposed by 85 percent, or 164 of 192 House Democrats. The bill was designed to speed up the permitting process for offshore oil drilling — particularly for Shell Oil off the northern coast of Alaska. Republicans said the bill would provide a fair process for Shell. Democrats argued the act would weaken EPA air pollution controls not just in Alaska but in other offshore areas.
The Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act was supported by even fewer Democrats. Only eight of the 192 House Democrats voted for the bill last fall. Westmoreland’s mailer gives an incomplete description of the events that led to the bill. The mailer claims “[t]he bill is in response to last year’s suit filed by [the National Labor Relations Board] against Boeing for opening a new plant in the right-to-work state of South Carolina.” But South Carolina’s right-to-work status had nothing to do with the suit. As we wrote earlier this year, the NLRB alleged Boeing made the move to punish workers in Washington for engaging in five strikes since the 1970s. And the complaint was later dropped.
&#61607; Blocked by Senate Leadership:
Four of the five proposals approved with a majority of House Democrats were the Entrepreneur Access to Capital Act, the Access to Capital for Job Creators Act, the Small Company Capital Formation Act and H.R. 1965, which had no title but would amend the securities laws. The bills, designed to help small businesses, received support from 83 percent of Democrats and 96 percent of Republicans. With the exception of H.R. 1965, the bills were bundled into the Republican-sponsored Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act. The House on March 8 overwhelmingly passed the bill with a 390-to-23 vote, with 19 members not voting. Reid, the Senate majority leader, said he would introduce similar legislation and “move as quickly as we can” to pass it, although he also touted a Senate highway bill that he said would create jobs more quickly.
The fifth bill that passed the House with a majority of both Democrats and Republicans was the “Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act.” The bill would ease country-specific limitations on high-skilled immigrants, allowing U.S. companies to retain more engineers and scientists from China and India. Democratic Sen. Charles Schumer of New York has introduced similar legislation. Schumer’s bill hasn’t passed the Senate — but not because of its Democratic leadership. Republican Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa has tried to slow the bill’s momentum, tacking on amendments, because he said he is concerned about high-skilled Americans seeking the jobs.
Read it and weep!
5 . Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate]- ENR)[H.R.3630.ENR][PDF]

Next??

LMAO IT WAS PASSED!!!!

Why do republicans just copy and paste and do NO research??

Uneducated idiot!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Country Fried Infidel wrote:
Look what happens when you play with Bull $#it...you painted your face!
It's an improvement for you!
Bill was passed..... Try doing research instead of copy and paste super stupid!

LMAO!!

NEXT!!!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So we all know, our politicians are all corrupt on both sides,,,what are you getting angry on everybody and what's with name calling? What about TERM limits and don't have career politicians. Working for a government for a 30, 40, 50 years ...they don't care about people anymore. They all care about their bank accounts and their benefits! They are all rich and powerful.
Because NO one would ever clue on what to do next after Ron Paul! Rand Paul is NOT the answer! Rand Paul is just an a**hole!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point! You are certainly NOT a sweetheart!
Thank you! I am NOT a sweetheart at all!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point! You are certainly NOT a sweetheart!
I am a male and I refused to be told what to do at all!

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Since: Nov 12

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I start dismantling the republican plans, you have read them fully, not just what you've pasted, correct?? And you agree with all of them??
ME 1st! You talked your $#it and I threw it back at you!

ONE case of PBR please?

YOU said I didn't have the BILL #!
I gave you more than you asked for, you gonna try and twist your way out of this one Chubby Checker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So we all know, our politicians are all corrupt on both sides,,,what are you getting angry on everybody and what's with name calling? What about TERM limits and don't have career politicians. Working for a government for a 30, 40, 50 years ...they don't care about people anymore. They all care about their bank accounts and their benefits! They are all rich and powerful.
Because NO one would ever have a clue on what to do next after Ron Paul! Rand Paul is NOT the answer! Rand Paul is just an a**hole!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER.
Read it and weep. Don't
hate the player, hate the
game.
I have to laugh every time I read "BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER" Winning 2X is meaningless. George Bush and Bill Clinton were re elected 2X weren't they? Hey! Come to think about it, AUGUSTO PINOCHET and Adolph Hitler was elected twice before they screwed and then killed their countrymen.
Barack was just the biggest low life that ever got elected by fools, and you are going to pay with the rest of the American people.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you're not one of them? you're as stupid as any republican on here and you sound exactly like them
I'm not a REP. I'm a DEM. I've been a DEM. ever since I registered to vote!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because NO one would ever have a clue on what to do next after Ron Paul! Rand Paul is NOT the answer! Rand Paul is just an a**hole!
Ok then, tell us why do you like Ron Paul? Name calling will NOT tell us anything!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I refused to be a gun control fanatic!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I refuse to be a gun control fanatic!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a liar, you said your mother is dead...who would joke with something like that...?
You're such a liar, I never sent you email...I don't have one and I don't care for one ...!
Report me ... will not let me post...not going to lose sleep over that...!
I was talking abut AL's email
I said I wouldn't do that I like naked ladies
FBI forbids it, too, but screw them too, right?
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a REP. I'm a DEM. I've been a DEM. ever since I registered to vote!
then why do you give me so much shit?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to laugh every time I read "BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER" Winning 2X is meaningless. George Bush and Bill Clinton were re elected 2X weren't they? Hey! Come to think about it, AUGUSTO PINOCHET and Adolph Hitler was elected twice before they screwed and then killed their countrymen.
Barack was just the biggest low life that ever got elected by fools, and you are going to pay with the rest of the American people.
Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are worse off than George W. Bush!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then, tell us why do you like Ron Paul? Name calling will NOT tell us anything!
What a ridiculous question!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,981 - 82,000 of146,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 128,542
legalize marijuana 1 hr ole hippy 4
Stacy frost carnes 1 hr ditched 9
Ky Biscuit Company 2 hr same here 13
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 2 hr Just Watching 1
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 3 hr Frank 15
my message to Amy Mills (black) 5 hr eww 2
•••
•••