'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#92812 Apr 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
LMMFAO@republican copy and paste idiots!!
That's all these republican idiots do is copy and paste then run like hell.
What are republicans so scared of?? Why do you all run??
I just asked a simple question, what is the republican jobs bill number??
Guess there isn't a republican jobs bill.
Another republican LIAR!!
Why are republicans liars and cowards??
And why so many socks?? I own them on one name they run to another.
Heh. Once a coward always a coward.
H.R. 872—Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act: The bill would amend the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) to clarify that the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) or a state may not require a permit under the Federal Water Pollution Control Act for the application of pesticides regulated under FIFRA. By removing duplicative requirements, the bill would reduce overlapping and unnecessary regulation on pesticides that are already regulated, thereby reducing costs to both farmers and small business owners.

H.R. 910—Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011: H.R. 910 would prohibit the EPA from regulating greenhouse gases to address climate change under the Clean Air Act. More specifically, the bill would prohibit the EPA from regulating: water vapor; carbon dioxide; methane; nitrous oxide; and any other substance subject to regulation, action or consideration under the Clean Air Act to address climate change. The bill would prevent a needless increase in energy prices for American households and businesses.

H.J.Res. 37—Disapproving the rule submitted by the Federal Communications Commission with respect to regulating the Internet and broadband industry practices: The bill would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) from implementing a net-neutrality rule which would prohibit Internet providers from slowing or blocking legal websites or Internet services because of concerns over bandwidth. In May 2010, seventy-four House Democrats sent a letter to FCC Chairman Genachowski making the case that net-neutrality rules will “jeopardize jobs” and “should not be done without additional direction from Congress.”

H.R. 1230—Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act: H.R. 1230 would require the Department of the Interior (DOI) to auction offshore oil and gas leases in the Central and Western Gulf of Mexico, as well as in an area off the coast of Virginia. The bill would help to reduce energy prices and promote job creation by expediting offshore oil and natural gas exploration in the Gulf of Mexico and the Virginia coast.

5) H.R. 1229—Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act: H.R. 1229 would direct the Secretary of the Interior to require that any lessee operating under an approved exploration plan obtain a permit before drilling any well, and obtain a new permit before drilling any well of a design that is significantly different than the design for which an existing permit was issued. The bill would prohibit the Secretary from issuing a permit without ensuring that the proposed drilling operations meet all critical safety system requirements (including blowout prevention), and oil spill response and containment requirements.

H.R. 1938 would direct the President, acting through the Secretary of Energy, to coordinate with all federal agencies responsible for an aspect of the President's National Interest Determination and Presidential Permit decision regarding construction and operation of Keystone XL, to ensure that all necessary actions are taken on an expedited schedule. The bill would promote job creation and energy security by ending the needless delay of the construction and operation of the Keystone XL pipeline.

H.R. 2587 would prohibit the National Labor Relations Board (NRLB) from ordering any employer to close, relocate, or transfer employment under any circumstance.

http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/11/10/27/summa...

Location hidden

#92813 Apr 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't have the bill number, but you agree with it just because its a republican bill??
You haven't read the entire thing, that's why you're ashamed to provide the bill number??
I have to say..... I have proven it over and over, republicans are cowards, no matter what name Ari uses!!
It's so easy to own a republican when truth comes around. They HIDE!!
Wish I had some sort of competition here as far as debates go. There is NOTHING here!
H.R. 2273 would utilize the framework and requirements of an existing federal regulatory program developed by the EPA under the Solid Waste Disposal Act (RCRA) as the basis for enforceable minimum federal standards for the regulation of a waste stream known as coal ash. The bill would include enforceable federal standards, but would leave regulation and enforcement to the states. The bill would also provide consistent, safe management of coal combustion residuals in a way that protects jobs and encourages recycling and beneficial use.

H.R. 2433 would create or modify programs that provide employment and training services to veterans and service members separating from active duty. The bill would also make changes to programs that offer home loan guarantees, ambulance services, and pension payments to qualifying individuals. Among other things, the bill would provide up to 12 months of Veterans Retraining Assistance to no more than 100,000 unemployed veterans that enter education or training programs at community colleges or technical schools to prepare them for employment in an occupational field that is determined by Department of Labor to have significant employment opportunities.

H.R. 2250 would provide a legislative stay of four interrelated EPA rules, commonly referred to as the “Boiler MACT rules,” that govern emissions of mercury and other hazardous air pollutants from approximately 200,000 boilers and incinerators nationwide. The bill would remove this excessive regulatory burden placed on employers by the EPA’s Boiler MACT rules, potentially costing companies $14 billion and 224,000 American jobs, and replace them with sensible, achievable rules that do not destroy jobs.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92814 Apr 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hi JD :)
Did you see the STALKER "Grand Birther" from Toledo on the BC forum come to "the president has failed us" board after me?
Sent him packing after I told him you and I accomplished PROVING obama to BE an alien on the BC.
And went on to FIGHT different battles!
He thinks I got "run off" the BC forum :)
I'm STILL there, just like HERE!
NOT been "run off" ANY forum!
Just "choose" to NOT post there!
You know ... we CAN still makes CHOICES in America!
Some "countries" can't!
THAT is what they ARE TRYING to DO in America ...
Will NEVER happen without WAR!
I'll go take a look, last time I was on that thread, not much was going on.
I just might drop Mr. Howard on them!!
Well the "enhanced thunderstorms are here"

Location hidden

#92815 Apr 8, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
For calling me a sweetheart which I am NOT at all!
Good point! You are certainly NOT a sweetheart!

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Indianapolis, IN

#92816 Apr 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't have the bill number, but you agree with it just because its a republican bill??
You haven't read the entire thing, that's why you're ashamed to provide the bill number??
I have to say..... I have proven it over and over, republicans are cowards, no matter what name Ari uses!!
It's so easy to own a republican when truth comes around. They HIDE!!
Wish I had some sort of competition here as far as debates go. There is NOTHING here!
Wrong I have it saved, bet?
1 case of Pabst blue ribbon?
Yes or no I'll post it...just answer me.

Indianapolis, IN

#92817 Apr 8, 2013
Oh hell here "THEY" are:

Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act (known as the payroll tax cut extension), which Obama signed Feb. 22
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/02/22/pre...
Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act (H.R. 872)
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr872rs...

Two ‘Bipartisan Bills’:
Westmoreland’s mailer singles out two pieces of legislation in particular as examples of “bipartisan bills” being blocked by the Senate. But both had only token Democratic support:
The Jobs and Energy Permitting Act was opposed by 85 percent, or 164 of 192 House Democrats. The bill was designed to speed up the permitting process for offshore oil drilling — particularly for Shell Oil off the northern coast of Alaska. Republicans said the bill would provide a fair process for Shell. Democrats argued the act would weaken EPA air pollution controls not just in Alaska but in other offshore areas.
The Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act was supported by even fewer Democrats. Only eight of the 192 House Democrats voted for the bill last fall. Westmoreland’s mailer gives an incomplete description of the events that led to the bill. The mailer claims “[t]he bill is in response to last year’s suit filed by [the National Labor Relations Board] against Boeing for opening a new plant in the right-to-work state of South Carolina.” But South Carolina’s right-to-work status had nothing to do with the suit. As we wrote earlier this year, the NLRB alleged Boeing made the move to punish workers in Washington for engaging in five strikes since the 1970s. And the complaint was later dropped.
&#61607; Blocked by Senate Leadership:
Four of the five proposals approved with a majority of House Democrats were the Entrepreneur Access to Capital Act, the Access to Capital for Job Creators Act, the Small Company Capital Formation Act and H.R. 1965, which had no title but would amend the securities laws. The bills, designed to help small businesses, received support from 83 percent of Democrats and 96 percent of Republicans. With the exception of H.R. 1965, the bills were bundled into the Republican-sponsored Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act. The House on March 8 overwhelmingly passed the bill with a 390-to-23 vote, with 19 members not voting. Reid, the Senate majority leader, said he would introduce similar legislation and “move as quickly as we can” to pass it, although he also touted a Senate highway bill that he said would create jobs more quickly.
The fifth bill that passed the House with a majority of both Democrats and Republicans was the “Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act.” The bill would ease country-specific limitations on high-skilled immigrants, allowing U.S. companies to retain more engineers and scientists from China and India. Democratic Sen. Charles Schumer of New York has introduced similar legislation. Schumer’s bill hasn’t passed the Senate — but not because of its Democratic leadership. Republican Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa has tried to slow the bill’s momentum, tacking on amendments, because he said he is concerned about high-skilled Americans seeking the jobs.

Read it and weep!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92818 Apr 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I'll go take a look, last time I was on that thread, not much was going on.
I just might drop Mr. Howard on them!!
Well the "enhanced thunderstorms are here"
;~)

It was yesterday GB paid the visit on the FAILURE board!
Can't remember the name he used right off.

The city was Toledo :)
The ONLY one with it.

Indianapolis, IN

#92819 Apr 8, 2013
Look what happens when you play with Bull $#it...you painted your face!
It's an improvement for you!
OZombies

United States

#92820 Apr 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Then you come to America TO get away from THAT ...
And get "treated" like THAT here!
Z, as I'm SURE you know, is NOT what America IS!
WE are better than that ...
BUT
with the 0 in there
THAT is WHAT we ARE turning in to!
I'm sorry for your troubles! Truly I am. <3
BUT Thank you for taking a STAND along with the REST of US!
Thank you A/L...I can tell how clueless some people really are. Supporting someone who is destroying your own country, I don't get it. After starting to learn what Obama is really about, I couldn't resist, i started to read here what some of you are thinking and saying. This is disaster.
I know, I'm on the RIGHT side ... AMERICAN FREEDOM and JUSTICE for all !!!!!

God bless AMERICA and God help us all!!!!!
<3
OZombies

United States

#92823 Apr 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Knew these republican idiots don't have a clue on republicans NOT providing a jobs bill.
Republicans are dumb, lazy, ignorant, cowards.
If they could prove me wrong they would, I'm undefeated here.
I am the greatest!
(Just threw the last part in to rub the truth in their faces heh)
You are right finally Uncle Tab...yes YOU are...
Undefeated,,, greatest,,,MORON...ever !!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

Sweden

#92825 Apr 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right finally Uncle Tab...yes YOU are...
Undefeated,,, greatest,,,MORON...ever !!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am an ignorant moron troll. I only admit this after two six packs.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92826 Apr 8, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
H.R. 2273 would utilize the framework and requirements of an existing federal regulatory program developed by the EPA under the Solid Waste Disposal Act (RCRA) as the basis for enforceable minimum federal standards for the regulation of a waste stream known as coal ash. The bill would include enforceable federal standards, but would leave regulation and enforcement to the states. The bill would also provide consistent, safe management of coal combustion residuals in a way that protects jobs and encourages recycling and beneficial use.
H.R. 2433 would create or modify programs that provide employment and training services to veterans and service members separating from active duty. The bill would also make changes to programs that offer home loan guarantees, ambulance services, and pension payments to qualifying individuals. Among other things, the bill would provide up to 12 months of Veterans Retraining Assistance to no more than 100,000 unemployed veterans that enter education or training programs at community colleges or technical schools to prepare them for employment in an occupational field that is determined by Department of Labor to have significant employment opportunities.
H.R. 2250 would provide a legislative stay of four interrelated EPA rules, commonly referred to as the “Boiler MACT rules,” that govern emissions of mercury and other hazardous air pollutants from approximately 200,000 boilers and incinerators nationwide. The bill would remove this excessive regulatory burden placed on employers by the EPA’s Boiler MACT rules, potentially costing companies $14 billion and 224,000 American jobs, and replace them with sensible, achievable rules that do not destroy jobs.
Before I start dismantling the republican plans, you have read them fully, not just what you've pasted, correct?? And you agree with all of them??
OZombies

United States

#92827 Apr 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am an ignorant moron troll. I only admit this after two six packs.
Uncle Tab, didn't know you can buy beer with food stamps? But, in Obama's world everything is possible.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92828 Apr 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
It was yesterday GB paid the visit on the FAILURE board!
Can't remember the name he used right off.
The city was Toledo :)
The ONLY one with it.
I just made an open comment, very sure the name calling will start, shortly!!!
Of course that is all they can do!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#92829 Apr 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you??
You're nobody!! You can't tell anyone what to do idiot!
Want me to leave cause I post the truth?? Typical coward republican.
Facts are facts.... Excuses don't work.... Republicans are LAZY!! The idiots you voted for have done nothing for this country for 13 years.
Stick to copy and pasting joke fucktard.
The other republicans run when I come... Learn from them LOL
Uncle Tabby dear, you wouldn't know the truth if it slipped up behind you and bit you on your hind parts.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92832 Apr 8, 2013
Country Fried Infidel wrote:
Oh hell here "THEY" are:
Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act (known as the payroll tax cut extension), which Obama signed Feb. 22
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/02/22/pre...
Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act (H.R. 872)
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr872rs...
Two ‘Bipartisan Bills’:
Westmoreland’s mailer singles out two pieces of legislation in particular as examples of “bipartisan bills” being blocked by the Senate. But both had only token Democratic support:
The Jobs and Energy Permitting Act was opposed by 85 percent, or 164 of 192 House Democrats. The bill was designed to speed up the permitting process for offshore oil drilling — particularly for Shell Oil off the northern coast of Alaska. Republicans said the bill would provide a fair process for Shell. Democrats argued the act would weaken EPA air pollution controls not just in Alaska but in other offshore areas.
The Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act was supported by even fewer Democrats. Only eight of the 192 House Democrats voted for the bill last fall. Westmoreland’s mailer gives an incomplete description of the events that led to the bill. The mailer claims “[t]he bill is in response to last year’s suit filed by [the National Labor Relations Board] against Boeing for opening a new plant in the right-to-work state of South Carolina.” But South Carolina’s right-to-work status had nothing to do with the suit. As we wrote earlier this year, the NLRB alleged Boeing made the move to punish workers in Washington for engaging in five strikes since the 1970s. And the complaint was later dropped.
&#61607; Blocked by Senate Leadership:
Four of the five proposals approved with a majority of House Democrats were the Entrepreneur Access to Capital Act, the Access to Capital for Job Creators Act, the Small Company Capital Formation Act and H.R. 1965, which had no title but would amend the securities laws. The bills, designed to help small businesses, received support from 83 percent of Democrats and 96 percent of Republicans. With the exception of H.R. 1965, the bills were bundled into the Republican-sponsored Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act. The House on March 8 overwhelmingly passed the bill with a 390-to-23 vote, with 19 members not voting. Reid, the Senate majority leader, said he would introduce similar legislation and “move as quickly as we can” to pass it, although he also touted a Senate highway bill that he said would create jobs more quickly.
The fifth bill that passed the House with a majority of both Democrats and Republicans was the “Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act.” The bill would ease country-specific limitations on high-skilled immigrants, allowing U.S. companies to retain more engineers and scientists from China and India. Democratic Sen. Charles Schumer of New York has introduced similar legislation. Schumer’s bill hasn’t passed the Senate — but not because of its Democratic leadership. Republican Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa has tried to slow the bill’s momentum, tacking on amendments, because he said he is concerned about high-skilled Americans seeking the jobs.
Read it and weep!
5 . Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate]- ENR)[H.R.3630.ENR][PDF]

Next??

LMAO IT WAS PASSED!!!!

Why do republicans just copy and paste and do NO research??

Uneducated idiot!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92833 Apr 8, 2013
Country Fried Infidel wrote:
Look what happens when you play with Bull $#it...you painted your face!
It's an improvement for you!
Bill was passed..... Try doing research instead of copy and paste super stupid!

LMAO!!

NEXT!!!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#92834 Apr 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So we all know, our politicians are all corrupt on both sides,,,what are you getting angry on everybody and what's with name calling? What about TERM limits and don't have career politicians. Working for a government for a 30, 40, 50 years ...they don't care about people anymore. They all care about their bank accounts and their benefits! They are all rich and powerful.
Because NO one would ever clue on what to do next after Ron Paul! Rand Paul is NOT the answer! Rand Paul is just an a**hole!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#92835 Apr 8, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I am NOT a sweetheart at all!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#92837 Apr 8, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a male and I refused to be told what to do at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 18 min Alfred Hohagen Fe... 16,167
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min see it plainly 4,537
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min colt 45 131,003
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 52 min Princess412 81,633
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr True Anon 7
joann gregory 1 hr Somebody she stol... 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,530
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 19 hr Limbertwig 70
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••