'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 264993 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92834 Apr 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So we all know, our politicians are all corrupt on both sides,,,what are you getting angry on everybody and what's with name calling? What about TERM limits and don't have career politicians. Working for a government for a 30, 40, 50 years ...they don't care about people anymore. They all care about their bank accounts and their benefits! They are all rich and powerful.
Because NO one would ever clue on what to do next after Ron Paul! Rand Paul is NOT the answer! Rand Paul is just an a**hole!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92835 Apr 8, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point! You are certainly NOT a sweetheart!
Thank you! I am NOT a sweetheart at all!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92837 Apr 8, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point! You are certainly NOT a sweetheart!
I am a male and I refused to be told what to do at all!

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Since: Nov 12

Indianapolis, IN

#92838 Apr 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I start dismantling the republican plans, you have read them fully, not just what you've pasted, correct?? And you agree with all of them??
ME 1st! You talked your $#it and I threw it back at you!

ONE case of PBR please?

YOU said I didn't have the BILL #!
I gave you more than you asked for, you gonna try and twist your way out of this one Chubby Checker?

Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92839 Apr 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So we all know, our politicians are all corrupt on both sides,,,what are you getting angry on everybody and what's with name calling? What about TERM limits and don't have career politicians. Working for a government for a 30, 40, 50 years ...they don't care about people anymore. They all care about their bank accounts and their benefits! They are all rich and powerful.
Because NO one would ever have a clue on what to do next after Ron Paul! Rand Paul is NOT the answer! Rand Paul is just an a**hole!
Syl

Russell, KY

#92841 Apr 8, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER.
Read it and weep. Don't
hate the player, hate the
game.
I have to laugh every time I read "BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER" Winning 2X is meaningless. George Bush and Bill Clinton were re elected 2X weren't they? Hey! Come to think about it, AUGUSTO PINOCHET and Adolph Hitler was elected twice before they screwed and then killed their countrymen.
Barack was just the biggest low life that ever got elected by fools, and you are going to pay with the rest of the American people.
Waiyusotan

Versailles, KY

#92842 Apr 8, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you're not one of them? you're as stupid as any republican on here and you sound exactly like them
I'm not a REP. I'm a DEM. I've been a DEM. ever since I registered to vote!
OZombies

United States

#92843 Apr 8, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because NO one would ever have a clue on what to do next after Ron Paul! Rand Paul is NOT the answer! Rand Paul is just an a**hole!
Ok then, tell us why do you like Ron Paul? Name calling will NOT tell us anything!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92844 Apr 8, 2013
I refused to be a gun control fanatic!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92845 Apr 8, 2013
I refuse to be a gun control fanatic!
Anonymous

Vilonia, AR

#92846 Apr 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a liar, you said your mother is dead...who would joke with something like that...?
You're such a liar, I never sent you email...I don't have one and I don't care for one ...!
Report me ... will not let me post...not going to lose sleep over that...!
I was talking abut AL's email
I said I wouldn't do that I like naked ladies
FBI forbids it, too, but screw them too, right?
Anonymous

Vilonia, AR

#92847 Apr 8, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a REP. I'm a DEM. I've been a DEM. ever since I registered to vote!
then why do you give me so much shit?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92848 Apr 8, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to laugh every time I read "BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER" Winning 2X is meaningless. George Bush and Bill Clinton were re elected 2X weren't they? Hey! Come to think about it, AUGUSTO PINOCHET and Adolph Hitler was elected twice before they screwed and then killed their countrymen.
Barack was just the biggest low life that ever got elected by fools, and you are going to pay with the rest of the American people.
Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are worse off than George W. Bush!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92849 Apr 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then, tell us why do you like Ron Paul? Name calling will NOT tell us anything!
What a ridiculous question!
Anonymous

Vilonia, AR

#92850 Apr 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Lady, the email you gave me returned an error, sorry
Hey 'tofy'
Did you REALLY think it would be REAL ...???
I hoped,
who is tofy?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92851 Apr 8, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a REP. I'm a DEM. I've been a DEM. ever since I registered to vote!
Count on me! I refused to be a yes man for the 2 party system establishment agenda!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92852 Apr 8, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a REP. I'm a DEM. I've been a DEM. ever since I registered to vote!
Count on me! I refuse to be a yes man for the 2 party system establishment agenda!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92853 Apr 8, 2013
Country Fried Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
ME 1st! You talked your $#it and I threw it back at you!
ONE case of PBR please?
YOU said I didn't have the BILL #!
I gave you more than you asked for, you gonna try and twist your way out of this one Chubby Checker?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qApIQt4qKjgXX
That bill passed.

Try again sockboy!!

Still no republican job bills??

Says a lot doesn't it.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92854 Apr 8, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
then why do you give me so much shit?
Because you are an a**hole!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#92855 Apr 8, 2013
Gun Control = Tyranny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Cornfused 163,248
Brittany Trent 5 min still bragging 10
Arrest made in missing man 15 min Ptl 1
Does anyone no anything about it? 36 min Help me understand 1
Biggens a comin 37 min Judy 4
What happened to Connie davenport? 37 min Real 6
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 55 min Putin 60
KEA in Knox is not a Goodin 15 hr voters are not dumb 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages