'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,092)

Showing posts 81,821 - 81,840 of138,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
Post where I called anyone white trash as you said.
And post where I said I had a heart attack.
And yes.... You ARE a coward. Lol
Everyone sees it every time your cowardass runs when you're called out then come back like you don't know what was being talked about.
Bitch move... Equals coward.
You are real SIMPLETON ...Ari was right! You call everyone here a liar, attack others, but never could explain any of it!
AintSKEERED

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Simple Simon thinks someone is a-skeered!
ROTFLMAO!
Your are pi$$iN in the wind Gayloard Perrier.
AintSKEERED

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Good Night my Good Friends !!! <3
Good evening fair Lady :)
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Good Night my Good Friends !!! <3
Nite A/L!
<3
AintSKEERED

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Gute Nacht Freunde und Arschlöcher zu
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
I have been here for a few years there pal, I know a hell of a lot more than you think I do.
Ask your researcher friend frage ihn, ob er seine Zehen nimmt in Poughkeepsie!
btw you do know these servers pass out free cookies? to all devices.
Try this F12 developer tools
click "cache"
then...
scroll down to see what the server has done
"view cookies information"
then take a look at the new page.
each user has a unique ID...and then?
So you lied.

Thanks for proving me right again Internet idiot!! Lol

And I've already told everyone who I am dipshit!! I'm not worried about some keyboard hero.

I've worked a back breaking union job for many years, walked picket lines watching cowards like you think about scanning but turn and run when you're stared at.

You were proven to be nothing but a liar, don't think anyone's worried about some idiot on a computer.

STFU and keep being my biotch!!

LMAO tool!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you lied.
Thanks for proving me right again Internet idiot!! Lol
And I've already told everyone who I am dipshit!! I'm not worried about some keyboard hero.
I've worked a back breaking union job for many years, walked picket lines watching cowards like you think about scanning but turn and run when you're stared at.
You were proven to be nothing but a liar, don't think anyone's worried about some idiot on a computer.
STFU and keep being my biotch!!
LMAO tool!
'my'...really?
NO...NO...NO... you're OUR simpleton ...!!!!!
'IDIOT on a computer'...you don't always lie about yourself ...
Lillie

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Fgtfgu
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER.
Read it and weep. Don't
hate the player, hate the
game.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

So now that the keyboard hero compulsive liar has been called out and proven to be...... Nothing..... Lets get back to how worthless republicans are.

Yes Ms Countrygirl..... TWO time winner!!!:-D
BAAAAAAAAA

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER.
Read it and weep. Don't
hate the player, hate the
game.
ROTFL, yes, Hussein Oblamer 2x traitor, lied his way in to the head of his party of sheepletards, now saying he wants to cut social security - LOLOL, his sheeple - 2x retards, this is one thing I support the traitor in chief on - cutting as many entitlements as he can to subsidize his lavish vacations and golf trips,

LOL, good job libs, hows his job numbers looking for you? BAAAAAAAAAA
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

BAAAAAAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, yes, Hussein Oblamer 2x traitor, lied his way in to the head of his party of sheepletards, now saying he wants to cut social security - LOLOL, his sheeple - 2x retards, this is one thing I support the traitor in chief on - cutting as many entitlements as he can to subsidize his lavish vacations and golf trips,
LOL, good job libs, hows his job numbers looking for you? BAAAAAAAAAA
Hope he cuts off your Food Stamps you Cheeser.
BAAAAAAAAA

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

HeyThere wrote:
<quoted text>What you Repubs going to do when the Repubs do away with Medicare? You dumb sonofabitch.
Just want to 'make it hurt' just like the sequester that oblamer created, make it hurt on entitlements - because the entitlement free loaders are the ones that put him in there - yes, medicare - cut it - oh wait, can't say that - must be a repub, just like oblamer said - willing to cut it. baaaaaaaa, LOLOL, You mental midgets are better than the movie 'What About Bob',

yes, cut free loaders benefits - I mean entitlements, if you don't like that - GOOD, because that is what your traitor in chief is gonna do. We told you retards this but you had to bow to your traitor in chief - now we are laughing. baaaaaaaaaaaa the more it hurts the more we laugh, LOL, and there is not a thing you can do about it. LOL, he's your man - not ours,
BAAAAAAAAA

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
So now that the keyboard hero compulsive liar has been called out and proven to be...... Nothing..... Lets get back to how worthless republicans are.
Yes Ms Countrygirl..... TWO time winner!!!:-D
This is great, oblamer cutting social security, medicare, already cut food stamps, sequester that cost thousands of jobs already, economy slowing even to a stand still,(.5%), companies cutting hours of part time employees - just to avoid oblamercare, and he is 'Your Man', ROTFL,
Can't wait to see what he does next, maybe send North Korea fighter jets and tanks, but not before he bows to Kim Jung retard, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROTFL, now we can see in your libotard posts just how nervous you sheeple are starting to get, can't wait until summer when schools and colleges let out and the unemployment rate is even higher - can anyone spell rebellion? baaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, LOLOLOL,
BAAAAAAAAA

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hope he cuts off your Food Stamps you Cheeser.
So do I, as long as he cuts off yours, sodoboy, baaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

BAAAAAAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just want to 'make it hurt' just like the sequester that oblamer created, make it hurt on entitlements - because the entitlement free loaders are the ones that put him in there - yes, medicare - cut it - oh wait, can't say that - must be a repub, just like oblamer said - willing to cut it. baaaaaaaa, LOLOL, You mental midgets are better than the movie 'What About Bob',
yes, cut free loaders benefits - I mean entitlements, if you don't like that - GOOD, because that is what your traitor in chief is gonna do. We told you retards this but you had to bow to your traitor in chief - now we are laughing. baaaaaaaaaaaa the more it hurts the more we laugh, LOL, and there is not a thing you can do about it. LOL, he's your man - not ours,
So you want to cut your Benefits you dumbass.

Lmfao
BAAAAAAAAA

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hope he cuts off your Food Stamps you Cheeser.
Sorry, I meant 'Chicken Chaser' cluk cluk cluk
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

BAAAAAAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I meant 'Chicken Chaser' cluk cluk cluk
You deadbeat rump Ranger.

Lmfao
BAAAAAAAAA

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

HeyThere wrote:
<quoted text>What you Repubs going to do when the Repubs do away with Medicare? You dumb sonofabitch.
Hey retard, I thought repubs were the rich evil ones, what do they need medicare for? LOLOL, you libotards can't even make stuff up that makes any sense, and yes, cut all entitlements so you free loaders have to go back to work to buy your meth supplys, baaaaaaaaaaa

LOLOL, now you are trying to drag the repubs into your quagmire of retardation by implying they will suffer with you when your traitor cuts all these entitlements, LOLOL, he retard, you still don't get it, smart people don't need those entitlements, but please, tell us how another demotard in the w.h. in 2016 is gonna help, LOL, I mean, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
BAAAAAAAAA

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to cut your Benefits you dumbass.
Lmfao
more demotards on benefits than repubs retard, baaaaaaaaaaa, cuts are coming and there is nothing you can do about it chicken boy, both repubs and the kenyan want to cut entitlments, LOL, seems your traitor doesn't need your vote anymore, ok, all you libtards line up and say baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,821 - 81,840 of138,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min The_Box 122,847
Thompson Park Boat Ramp 18 min Drifter 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 50 min imposter 81,210
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 1 hr Curious Georgia 31
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr jim 58
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr hum 921
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••