'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
AintSKEERED

Prestonsburg, KY

#92632 Apr 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night my Good Friends !!! <3
Good evening fair Lady :)
OZombies

United States

#92633 Apr 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night my Good Friends !!! <3
Nite A/L!
<3
AintSKEERED

Prestonsburg, KY

#92634 Apr 7, 2013
Gute Nacht Freunde und Arschlöcher zu
Uncle Tab

United States

#92635 Apr 7, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
I have been here for a few years there pal, I know a hell of a lot more than you think I do.
Ask your researcher friend frage ihn, ob er seine Zehen nimmt in Poughkeepsie!
btw you do know these servers pass out free cookies? to all devices.
Try this F12 developer tools
click "cache"
then...
scroll down to see what the server has done
"view cookies information"
then take a look at the new page.
each user has a unique ID...and then?
So you lied.

Thanks for proving me right again Internet idiot!! Lol

And I've already told everyone who I am dipshit!! I'm not worried about some keyboard hero.

I've worked a back breaking union job for many years, walked picket lines watching cowards like you think about scanning but turn and run when you're stared at.

You were proven to be nothing but a liar, don't think anyone's worried about some idiot on a computer.

STFU and keep being my biotch!!

LMAO tool!
OZombies

United States

#92636 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you lied.
Thanks for proving me right again Internet idiot!! Lol
And I've already told everyone who I am dipshit!! I'm not worried about some keyboard hero.
I've worked a back breaking union job for many years, walked picket lines watching cowards like you think about scanning but turn and run when you're stared at.
You were proven to be nothing but a liar, don't think anyone's worried about some idiot on a computer.
STFU and keep being my biotch!!
LMAO tool!
'my'...really?
NO...NO...NO... you're OUR simpleton ...!!!!!
'IDIOT on a computer'...you don't always lie about yourself ...
Lillie

Madisonville, KY

#92637 Apr 8, 2013
Fgtfgu
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#92639 Apr 8, 2013
BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER.
Read it and weep. Don't
hate the player, hate the
game.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92640 Apr 8, 2013
So now that the keyboard hero compulsive liar has been called out and proven to be...... Nothing..... Lets get back to how worthless republicans are.

Yes Ms Countrygirl..... TWO time winner!!!:-D
BAAAAAAAAA

Lansing, MI

#92641 Apr 8, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER.
Read it and weep. Don't
hate the player, hate the
game.
ROTFL, yes, Hussein Oblamer 2x traitor, lied his way in to the head of his party of sheepletards, now saying he wants to cut social security - LOLOL, his sheeple - 2x retards, this is one thing I support the traitor in chief on - cutting as many entitlements as he can to subsidize his lavish vacations and golf trips,

LOL, good job libs, hows his job numbers looking for you? BAAAAAAAAAA
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#92642 Apr 8, 2013
BAAAAAAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, yes, Hussein Oblamer 2x traitor, lied his way in to the head of his party of sheepletards, now saying he wants to cut social security - LOLOL, his sheeple - 2x retards, this is one thing I support the traitor in chief on - cutting as many entitlements as he can to subsidize his lavish vacations and golf trips,
LOL, good job libs, hows his job numbers looking for you? BAAAAAAAAAA
Hope he cuts off your Food Stamps you Cheeser.
BAAAAAAAAA

Lansing, MI

#92643 Apr 8, 2013
HeyThere wrote:
<quoted text>What you Repubs going to do when the Repubs do away with Medicare? You dumb sonofabitch.
Just want to 'make it hurt' just like the sequester that oblamer created, make it hurt on entitlements - because the entitlement free loaders are the ones that put him in there - yes, medicare - cut it - oh wait, can't say that - must be a repub, just like oblamer said - willing to cut it. baaaaaaaa, LOLOL, You mental midgets are better than the movie 'What About Bob',

yes, cut free loaders benefits - I mean entitlements, if you don't like that - GOOD, because that is what your traitor in chief is gonna do. We told you retards this but you had to bow to your traitor in chief - now we are laughing. baaaaaaaaaaaa the more it hurts the more we laugh, LOL, and there is not a thing you can do about it. LOL, he's your man - not ours,
BAAAAAAAAA

Lansing, MI

#92644 Apr 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
So now that the keyboard hero compulsive liar has been called out and proven to be...... Nothing..... Lets get back to how worthless republicans are.
Yes Ms Countrygirl..... TWO time winner!!!:-D
This is great, oblamer cutting social security, medicare, already cut food stamps, sequester that cost thousands of jobs already, economy slowing even to a stand still,(.5%), companies cutting hours of part time employees - just to avoid oblamercare, and he is 'Your Man', ROTFL,
Can't wait to see what he does next, maybe send North Korea fighter jets and tanks, but not before he bows to Kim Jung retard, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROTFL, now we can see in your libotard posts just how nervous you sheeple are starting to get, can't wait until summer when schools and colleges let out and the unemployment rate is even higher - can anyone spell rebellion? baaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, LOLOLOL,
BAAAAAAAAA

Lansing, MI

#92645 Apr 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hope he cuts off your Food Stamps you Cheeser.
So do I, as long as he cuts off yours, sodoboy, baaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#92646 Apr 8, 2013
BAAAAAAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just want to 'make it hurt' just like the sequester that oblamer created, make it hurt on entitlements - because the entitlement free loaders are the ones that put him in there - yes, medicare - cut it - oh wait, can't say that - must be a repub, just like oblamer said - willing to cut it. baaaaaaaa, LOLOL, You mental midgets are better than the movie 'What About Bob',
yes, cut free loaders benefits - I mean entitlements, if you don't like that - GOOD, because that is what your traitor in chief is gonna do. We told you retards this but you had to bow to your traitor in chief - now we are laughing. baaaaaaaaaaaa the more it hurts the more we laugh, LOL, and there is not a thing you can do about it. LOL, he's your man - not ours,
So you want to cut your Benefits you dumbass.

Lmfao
BAAAAAAAAA

Lansing, MI

#92647 Apr 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hope he cuts off your Food Stamps you Cheeser.
Sorry, I meant 'Chicken Chaser' cluk cluk cluk
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#92648 Apr 8, 2013
BAAAAAAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I meant 'Chicken Chaser' cluk cluk cluk
You deadbeat rump Ranger.

Lmfao
BAAAAAAAAA

Lansing, MI

#92649 Apr 8, 2013
HeyThere wrote:
<quoted text>What you Repubs going to do when the Repubs do away with Medicare? You dumb sonofabitch.
Hey retard, I thought repubs were the rich evil ones, what do they need medicare for? LOLOL, you libotards can't even make stuff up that makes any sense, and yes, cut all entitlements so you free loaders have to go back to work to buy your meth supplys, baaaaaaaaaaa

LOLOL, now you are trying to drag the repubs into your quagmire of retardation by implying they will suffer with you when your traitor cuts all these entitlements, LOLOL, he retard, you still don't get it, smart people don't need those entitlements, but please, tell us how another demotard in the w.h. in 2016 is gonna help, LOL, I mean, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
BAAAAAAAAA

Lansing, MI

#92650 Apr 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to cut your Benefits you dumbass.
Lmfao
more demotards on benefits than repubs retard, baaaaaaaaaaa, cuts are coming and there is nothing you can do about it chicken boy, both repubs and the kenyan want to cut entitlments, LOL, seems your traitor doesn't need your vote anymore, ok, all you libtards line up and say baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
BAAAAAAAAA

Lansing, MI

#92651 Apr 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You deadbeat rump Ranger.
Lmfao
no more freeloading for you chicken man, you gonna have to walk along the highway picking up empty beer cans just to get enough to buy one now, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#92652 Apr 8, 2013
BAAAAAAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny to see your meth induced posts.

Your posts (like the other unstable dishonest idiot republicans here) make me laugh.

Know what STILL makes me laugh?? You typing 'congrats President Romney and VP Romney on your win' days before the election as I was telling your uneducated Internet troll asss he wasn't going to win.

What did you do?? Same as you do now... Blah blah blah blah.... LMAO

cuts have to be made from poor management from the previous occupant in my Whitehouse, Obama has to make cuts. He's going to make cuts in rich getting those big tax breaks too. You remember those?? The ones that were supposed to produce jobs??

I answered your jobs question and you're not bright enough to catch on.

Typical republican..... Not bright.

Btw... Hows that weekend incarceration going?

Heh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indictments 18 min facts are 34
who will you vote for as jailer 45 min Kristy 83
Police beatings? 1 hr sunny day 4
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 1 hr Gross 12
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 1 hr boo 7
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 2 hr Gone 58
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,848
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 3 hr you know 8
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 4 hr you know 49
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4