'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92551 Apr 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare navigators are been hired to implement Obamacare...just wait ... till
January 1st 2014...Obamacare is DISASTER and no one has clue what to do...!
ObamaDontCare...he and the rest of our politicians have CADILLAC ...heath care...!
navigators hired, yay, jobs
Uncle Tab

United States

#92552 Apr 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Carson first made inroads among conservative activists just two months ago for criticizing -- with President Obama on hand -- the national health care reform law during an address at the National Prayer Breakfast.
He has since continued to receive accolades from the right for his well-received speech at CPAC and a series of high-profile media appearances, in which he has demonstrated a frank and unapologetically conservative approach that has many in the Tea Party ranks heralding him as presidential material.
fter first telling Politico last month that the chances he would make a White House run were “incredibly small,” Carson brought the house down at CPAC when he spoke of a scenario in which “you magically put me in the White House.”
Then he upped that ante in an interview with the New York Times, striking just the right tone of sounding interested in the idea -- in the manner of someone who might be called to public service rather than coveting power aggressively.
“Certainly, if a year-and-a-half went by and there was no one on the scene and people are still clamoring, I would have to take that into consideration,” he said of a potential 2016 campaign.“I would never turn my back on my fellow citizens.”
Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
What would you expect a DOCTOR to say when he can no longer charge 'per visit' and now can only charge once even if the patient comes back because the doctor didn't fix the issue??

Of course doctors who make tons of money off many visits will not like healthcare reform.

It's a great plan for people who have greedy doctors, hospitals who charge outrageous prices.

Healthcare shouldn't be 'for profit'

Those days are over.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92553 Apr 7, 2013
In this letter Adams declares point blank that,

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
~John Adams

http://www.beliefnet.com/resourcelib/docs/115...

THIS is where our Immigration system has been GREATLY lacking!
On who to let into OUR Country
OR
not!

Close the BORDERS!
Clean up this MESS here!

of mooslims ... terrorists ... etc!
Ship 'em OUT ...!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92554 Apr 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was Chicago thug...
He had 'porn' star for a mother and a bum for a father! The rest of Obama's life friend and associates, low life, America haters and BIGOTS!
YOU ARE WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE!
Obama followers HATE when you post stuff that are true ... and they can't do darn thing, just keep whining...
As M...would say...baaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!b aaaaaa!
Name some 'porn' films his mother is in, just curious,'star' implies fame and fortune, so you should have a list, if you're posting the info as truth, and not just talking out your ass, which is more likely
Uncle Tab

United States

#92555 Apr 7, 2013
Notice how NO republican here offer ANY views on what their party should do to help repair out country??

They just HATE on everything Obama does.

They are stupid and obviously don't understand politics.

Lets give republicans a shot at redemption.... Hey uneducated republicans, what should your leaders do to help with jobs?? And let's get rid of tax breaks for jobs, that doesn't work.

New ideas?? Without any Obama hate involved??

Bet not one of them will step up and answer. They can't answer... They aren't smart enough.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92556 Apr 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
In this letter Adams declares point blank that,
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
~John Adams
http://www.beliefnet.com/resourcelib/docs/115...
THIS is where our Immigration system has been GREATLY lacking!
On who to let into OUR Country
OR
not!
Close the BORDERS!
Clean up this MESS here!
of mooslims ... terrorists ... etc!
Ship 'em OUT ...!!!
You think all the Muslims should be shipped out of the US?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92557 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you expect a DOCTOR to say when he can no longer charge 'per visit' and now can only charge once even if the patient comes back because the doctor didn't fix the issue??
Of course doctors who make tons of money off many visits will not like healthcare reform.
It's a great plan for people who have greedy doctors, hospitals who charge outrageous prices.
Healthcare shouldn't be 'for profit'
Those days are over.
What about ALL these "crooks" who go out
STAGE a car "accident" to get BIG checks!

Of course that is CAR insurance tho.

Reckon that IS a problem to ANYone ...???

Nah ... you sound like one who would have DONE it!

;)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92558 Apr 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pUnk ...
NOT a druggie or bum!
Know TOO many like that!
NOTHING controls me!
But the Good Lord above "guides" me!
You're blaming God for that?
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92559 Apr 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY not wish on being ABLE to get that?
Hard work PAYS off ...
IF the economy IS right!
Economy depends on WHO is leading & helping STEER the Country!
;0)
What a NOVEL idea!
school is full time but low pay, by low I mean no

"tent's low rent
but keepin' out the heat's hard"
OZombies

United States

#92560 Apr 7, 2013
Idiots ...doesn't matter if Obama's mother made porn films or not ...that's not the point. She took clothes off in front of another man...when Obama was elected,'somebody' ordered those pictures to be removed from internet ...WHY, unless it is embarrassing even today!
Shut up!!!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92561 Apr 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs.$1,227).
Conservatives also donate more time and give more blood.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/200...
2 Corinthians 13:1

"... "Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92562 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've seen of your postings, you could never be a rebublican.... You're not easily fooled or have a very low IQ. That's a must to be republican.
Uncle, so you're saying that even with a lobotomy, I wouldn't be stupid enough to be a republican?

I concur. lol
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92563 Apr 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That was funny, huh?
to lil ol silly u ... yeah ...
:)
C sings to Lady:
Stroke me, Stroke me...
OZombies

United States

#92564 Apr 7, 2013
Why do you liberals hate so much this phrase ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" those was your president's
words, not mine. Unless you can't explain what does it mean? Unless you, do like socialist healthcare, which means, your government will control every aspect of your life, but you are to dumb to realise what is going on under your noses ?????
Obamacare...funny...OBAMAdontC ARE...!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92565 Apr 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Carson first made inroads among conservative activists just two months ago for criticizing -- with President Obama on hand -- the national health care reform law during an address at the National Prayer Breakfast.
He has since continued to receive accolades from the right for his well-received speech at CPAC and a series of high-profile media appearances, in which he has demonstrated a frank and unapologetically conservative approach that has many in the Tea Party ranks heralding him as presidential material.
fter first telling Politico last month that the chances he would make a White House run were “incredibly small,” Carson brought the house down at CPAC when he spoke of a scenario in which “you magically put me in the White House.”
Then he upped that ante in an interview with the New York Times, striking just the right tone of sounding interested in the idea -- in the manner of someone who might be called to public service rather than coveting power aggressively.
“Certainly, if a year-and-a-half went by and there was no one on the scene and people are still clamoring, I would have to take that into consideration,” he said of a potential 2016 campaign.“I would never turn my back on my fellow citizens.”
Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Then, he enjoyed a delicious footlong FOOT sandwich, the result of which, caused the MAJORITY of graduating students at Johns Hopkins to sigh a petition to replace him as commencement speaker.
At his own University.
Clamoring???
OZombies

United States

#92566 Apr 7, 2013
...any liberal who needs LOBOTOMY...ask
Dr. Carson, he is an expert, because you are all going to 'need it' after you realize what Obamacare is all about, I mean, OBAMAdontCARE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92567 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
C sings to Lady:
Stroke me, Stroke me...
Stroking


Amazed at his ding-a-ling ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92568 Apr 7, 2013
Chuck Berry - My Ding-A-Ling


"Foggy Mental Breakdown"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Let the loneliness roll in
Like the foggy mountain dew
Wipe the madness from my eye
'Till my anger slowly dies
When the shadow play begins
I'll be watching thru the night
'Till I find myself again

por c ... jus can't help hisself ...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92569 Apr 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Why do you liberals hate so much this phrase ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" those was your president's
words, not mine. Unless you can't explain what does it mean? Unless you, do like socialist healthcare, which means, your government will control every aspect of your life, but you are to dumb to realise what is going on under your noses ?????
Obamacare...funny...OBAMAdontC ARE...!!!!!!!
I love the phrase, Fundamental transformation is exactly what America needs
I wish he would impose Martial Law for a year and do anything he wants. ANYTHING HE WANTS

Did everyone just see them shield their faces with one hand, crosses thrust up with the other; swan dives into their garlic necklaces, and on their mark, get set, with their holy water super-soakers?
and wishing like hell they could do that old Arab lady tongue trill, you know, for dramatic effect
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92570 Apr 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Stroking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-xKVelL_-88XX
Amazed at his ding-a-ling ...
you would be to babygirl, if you saw it
I shit you not!
give me an email

Funeral Services for Big Bear.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new hunting and fishing store 4 min hunter 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min real talk 4,638
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,013
Tax tax and more tax 2 hr Jack 3
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr really 13
what 2 hr who 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr really 26,271
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••