'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,084)

Showing posts 81,661 - 81,680 of144,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92481
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
That is ridiculous, who makes money by failure?
Those with government subsidies may, not the rest of us!
Again, with 'republican logic', anyone who collects government subsidies when they don't deserve them, is an ok form of greed then??

LMMFAO

YOU'RE STUPID! LMAO
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92482
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where you "sweeping generalizations" come back to bite your ignorant @$$.
You use terms like "white trash", "trailer trash" and "hill billy", but you are not racist?
Here's the thing about that; many poor black folks live in trailers all over the South, they have ambition, they do not set a lowered goal of public housing just because democrats provide HUD.
They are not content with foodstamps and a U.S. Giverment check!
They work hard and save money and start their own small businesses!
These people are Democrats and Republicans! Tea Party Movement also! Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Alphnso Jackson, Akindele Akinyemi, 50 Cent, Alveda King, Amy Holmes, Angela McGlowan, Erik Rush, Don King, J.C. Watts, James T. Harris III, Janice rogers Brown, Ken Blackwell, Lynn Swan, Michael Steele, and my pal AlfonZo Rachel, and many, many, many MORE!
Wow, a list a black people's names, how moderate

Trying to distinguish the Tea Party from Republicans makes you look cartoon stupid.
Yell "Hey, Republican" and every Tea Partyer in the crowd will look your way.
Hey Uncle Flab

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92483
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for making my point!! You republicans are great at doing this for me!! LMMFAO@yet another ignorant republican.
Those jobs are supposed to be produced with the tax breaks that were given to the super rich for TWELVE YEARS!!!
So..... Rrpublicans own bad job numbers.... I know you'll try to spin this endlessly, but again, facts are facts. Those tax breaks were for jobs.... Where are the jobs republicans??
You can't change this one up!! It is a stale old republican idea that tax cuts produce jobs.
Clinton got the job market booming with RAISING taxes!!
Economics 101!!
Republicans are so stupid!
Keep twisting libby, history has been recorded, tax and spend destroys, your traitor in chief owns this one and whats coming, massive inflation and unemployment (oh no, fright wing doom and gloom), just like it was in 2008 when the paranoids warned about a housing bubble bust, your oblamer has destroyed the future, now the numbers are starting to shake, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, still must be Bushs fault,

your traitor just can't get a break now can he, even his sheeple are too ignorant to admit the truth, they have to make up their own, then believe it,

Heres some more copy and paste, must not be true, BAAAAAAAAAA

-Amid Weak Jobs Numbers, U.S. Workers Losing Confidence

-Seven times as many Americans gave up looking for work as found new jobs in March, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

-Only 88,000 new jobs were created in March, while roughly 630,000 Americans gave up looking for jobs, leaving 11.7 million Americans waiting in unemployment lines.“This is a punch to the gut,” said Austan Goolsbee, President Barack Obama’s former economic adviser.“This is not a good number,” he told a CNBC interviewer.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/05/goolsbee-ma...

And look at the sheeple numbers! LOL, those that support oblamer the most have the least, baaaaaaaaaa (sounds intelligent to me) Liberalism is a mental disorder, baaaaaaaaaa

-Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March.
Hey Uncle Flab

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92484
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, with 'republican logic', anyone who collects government subsidies when they don't deserve them, is an ok form of greed then??
LMMFAO
YOU'RE STUPID! LMAO
baaaaaaaaaaaa, ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92485
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a list a black people's names, how moderate
Trying to distinguish the Tea Party from Republicans makes you look cartoon stupid.
Yell "Hey, Republican" and every Tea Partyer in the crowd will look your way.
LOL NO DOUBT!!

Typical coward racist remark ' I have a black friend' LMAO

That guy is an idiot, and a liar.

He runs and hides when he's called out.

I've posted a few times how studies show republicans are very dishonest and deceitful... He's the poster child for those studies.

Watch him claim some sort of victory out of all this. Lolita what the tool does.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92486
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaaa, ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

somebody thinks that response is brilliant and agrees with you
how does that make you feel?
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92487
Apr 7, 2013
 
Uncle Tab wrote:
Quick question for republicans...
What's worse?? Clinton screwing one woman who wanted him, or republicans screwing EVERY poor person and they DON'T want it.
Which is worse??
lol It's gonna be a fun day til I get bored with you dumb republicans.
What about the American people getting robbed and raped at same time and empty headed libtards loving it.{well why not, it's free, for now anyway}}
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92488
Apr 7, 2013
 
Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep twisting libby, history has been recorded, tax and spend destroys, your traitor in chief owns this one and whats coming, massive inflation and unemployment (oh no, fright wing doom and gloom), just like it was in 2008 when the paranoids warned about a housing bubble bust, your oblamer has destroyed the future, now the numbers are starting to shake, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, still must be Bushs fault,
your traitor just can't get a break now can he, even his sheeple are too ignorant to admit the truth, they have to make up their own, then believe it,
Heres some more copy and paste, must not be true, BAAAAAAAAAA
-Amid Weak Jobs Numbers, U.S. Workers Losing Confidence
-Seven times as many Americans gave up looking for work as found new jobs in March, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
-Only 88,000 new jobs were created in March, while roughly 630,000 Americans gave up looking for jobs, leaving 11.7 million Americans waiting in unemployment lines.“This is a punch to the gut,” said Austan Goolsbee, President Barack Obama’s former economic adviser.“This is not a good number,” he told a CNBC interviewer.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/05/goolsbee-ma...
And look at the sheeple numbers! LOL, those that support oblamer the most have the least, baaaaaaaaaa (sounds intelligent to me) Liberalism is a mental disorder, baaaaaaaaaa
-Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/billharris/2012/1...

NEXT??

You, like all republicans here, are too stupid to understand economics.

Hope I cleared this up for you idiot!
Spotlight

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92489
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL NO DOUBT!!
Typical coward racist remark ' I have a black friend' LMAO
That guy is an idiot, and a liar.
He runs and hides when he's called out.
I've posted a few times how studies show republicans are very dishonest and deceitful... He's the poster child for those studies.
Watch him claim some sort of victory out of all this. Lolita what the tool does.
Spotlight on Black Conservatism the battle against "Black-Lash"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92490
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the American people getting robbed and raped at same time and empty headed libtards loving it.{well why not, it's free, for now anyway}}
Did your mom have any kids that lived??

That's just a stupid (republican) thing to say.

That's how much hate and bitterness you idiot republicans have, just because you've lost 2 elections!!

Get used to it, your hate and lies will keep your kind out of MY Whitehouse!!

Thanks for jumping in with an ignorant rebublican post. LMAO

DIPSHIT!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92491
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaaa, ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
You're right ...baaaaaa...is what liberals do all day long. That is only, they know how to do. You keep posting same things because they keep asking same questions ...just because Romney care is good for his state, that doesn't mean Obama care is good for the entire country.
OBAMADONTCARE...baaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92492
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the American people getting robbed and raped at same time and empty headed libtards loving it.{well why not, it's free, for now anyway}}
what about the stupidity-soaked morons from Ashland who pull ridiculous questions out of their asses?
{well why not, it's free, for now anyway}
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92493
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lots of youtubes being posted with names that never come here..... Hmmmm

We all know what it means when you tubes are posted every 3 posts don't we?

The crackhead is lurking LMAO
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92494
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much hatred for the black guy who runs this country, that these fools jump on anything they can so they can be racist without using the words they use at their trailer park as they suck down Pabst Blue Ribbon as the work in their Pacer. LMAO!!
The more Obama does to fix and improve our country, the more the hatred shows.
They are being left behind as Obama moves forward.
Lets be honest.... What do republicans know about a successful president?? They voted for Dumbya!
You sure know a lot about trailer parks and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.
But what ever you'r use to, right?
I have always been democrat till this last year,and I couldn't stand what was happening to this once great country.
AND I don't live in a trailer park, never have or a trailer. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I know some good people who live in trailer parks, and they are not on welfare.
You sound cheap,and uneducated, barely able to write few simple sentence's.
You are more likely living off other people's hard work, and are vehemently trying to protect your welfare way life, because you are a lazy prick who's afraid of an honest day's work for an honest day's pay.
You hate anyone who expects you to work for a living. Scum!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92495
Apr 7, 2013
 
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL NO DOUBT!!
Typical coward racist remark ' I have a black friend' LMAO
That guy is an idiot, and a liar.
He runs and hides when he's called out.
I've posted a few times how studies show republicans are very dishonest and deceitful... He's the poster child for those studies.
Watch him claim some sort of victory out of all this. Lolita what the tool does.
lol
yea, they're teaching us, Uncle
they're teaching us and we don't like it

you can show a red ball to a two year old then hide it in your back pocket, then show him your empty hands...and the two year old will at the place where it disappeared behind you, and know it's back there somewhere
These 'little' ones? Obama took our balls.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92496
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure know a lot about trailer parks and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.
But what ever you'r use to, right?
I have always been democrat till this last year,and I couldn't stand what was happening to this once great country.
AND I don't live in a trailer park, never have or a trailer. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I know some good people who live in trailer parks, and they are not on welfare.
You sound cheap,and uneducated, barely able to write few simple sentence's.
You are more likely living off other people's hard work, and are vehemently trying to protect your welfare way life, because you are a lazy prick who's afraid of an honest day's work for an honest day's pay.
You hate anyone who expects you to work for a living. Scum!
"But what ever you'r use to, right?"

"AND I don't live in a trailer park, never have or a trailer."

"...trying to protect your welfare way life"

"You sound cheap,and uneducated, barely able to write few simple sentence's."

Did you just comment on Uncle's syntax?
Priceless.
HUH

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92497
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mom have any kids that lived??
That's just a stupid (republican) thing to say.
That's how much hate and bitterness you idiot republicans have, just because you've lost 2 elections!!
Get used to it, your hate and lies will keep your kind out of MY Whitehouse!!
Thanks for jumping in with an ignorant rebublican post. LMAO
DIPSHIT!
It's NOT your White House, BUSTER! What makes you think it'd your's? I pay taxes too.I bet you don't because you have no cares about how our taxes are wasted as long as you get a few food stamps, which will cut out or way down after the next election. But for now, a few crumbs to quite the pigs.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92499
Apr 7, 2013
 
Uncle Tab wrote:
Lots of youtubes being posted with names that never come here..... Hmmmm
We all know what it means when you tubes are posted every 3 posts don't we?
The crackhead is lurking LMAO
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my forum door.
`'Tis the fat Lady,' I muttered,`tapping at my forum door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92500
Apr 7, 2013
 
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right ...baaaaaa...is what liberals do all day long. That is only, they know how to do. You keep posting same things because they keep asking same questions ...just because Romney care is good for his state, that doesn't mean Obama care is good for the entire country.
OBAMADONTCARE...baaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!
"just because Romney care is good for his state, that doesn't mean Obama care is good for the entire country."
Care to explain that?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92501
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
Lots of youtubes being posted with names that never come here..... Hmmmm
We all know what it means when you tubes are posted every 3 posts don't we?
The crackhead is lurking LMAO
YouTubes can BE quite entertaining, EDUCATIONAL and soothing.
If you are talking about "me" being a crackhead, you are badly mistaken. I've had friends "off the hook" for years on that poison, and there are VERY few still living. DEAD TOO EARLY!

When they had such a promising LIFE ahead of them in high school.

These young pUnks nowadays think they know everything ...
They KNOW "nothing" ...
u sound like one of them!

A know-it-all ...
That knows NOTHING!

I know a LOT ...
BUT
Still "learn" NEW stuff DAILY
and I have spent YEARS with my nose in a BOOK!

While living a FULL & Satisfying life!
Lived through MANY administrations ...
NEVER seen one like this one!

Keep on thinking like you do ...
You will be one of the first to CRUMPLE like a rag doll.

CORRUPTION runs this Country NOW!
``````````

Who Controls The Children (schools dumb down kids deliberately)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Time Out: Charlotte Iserbyt - In Her Own Words
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

==========

BTW ...
I don't LURK ...

I'm NOT a sneaky underhanded person!
I'm loud and I'm PROUD!:)

I use "stealth" when it IS needed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,661 - 81,680 of144,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fight 14 min Brothers Market 1
KC Basketball Coach 17 min Great 65
Becky and Richard hicks 23 min Lol 4
which drug dealer in kj needs to be busted?? (Sep '08) 1 hr still going on 26
new restaurant at union plaza kentucky biscuit ... 1 hr Johnnie 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 127,992
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 1 hr was there 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••