'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,641 - 81,660 of 146,213 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, This is priceless. Come on now libotards, tell us just how much you lover your traitor in chief! LOLOL,
WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Barack Obama will offer cuts to Social Security and other entitlement programs in a budget proposal aimed at swaying Republicans to compromise on a deficit-reduction deal, a senior administration official said on Friday.
You forgot to mention..... The REST of the story..... He's doing everything he can do to work with republicans. He's making those cuts so republicans will raise taxes on the greedy rich.

But the party of NO never works with the President, so he's doing everything on his own to fix the republican fuckups!!

People on Social Security will hurt for a while, until Hillary gets in office in 2016, then I'd bet Money she does New New Deal, and the republicans will do a mass suicide as I said last night.

He's fixing all the Dumbya mistakes alone. That's why the republican numbers C posted earlier are accurate.. Everyone is tired if republicans not putting any effort into repairing our country after 8 years of huge mismanagement by Dumbya, Cheney, and Rumsfeld.

That's why you've lost the last 2 elections.... We know why Obama is doing these sorts of things. He has to. Republicans are doing nothing but saying rape is ok and being racist asshats at CPAC.

HOPE I was able to break that down enough for it to sink in. What all of you claim to be failures by Obama makes him rise in polls and the economy improves, housing improves, stock market improves.... As you tools repeat what FalseNews tells you are failures.

You are yet another perfect FalseNews TOOL!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, This is priceless. Come on now libotards, tell us just how much you lover your traitor in chief! LOLOL,
WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Barack Obama will offer cuts to Social Security and other entitlement programs in a budget proposal aimed at swaying Republicans to compromise on a deficit-reduction deal, a senior administration official said on Friday.
Obama wants to compromise to get a deficit reduction deal, that's funny yo you? Or is it that nervous retarded laughter, so prevalent among conservatives, of late?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
Fox News Poll conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). March 17-19, 2013
"Do you approve or disapprove of the job Republicans in Congress are doing?"
approve - 23
disapprove - 69
unsure - 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants to compromise to get a deficit reduction deal, that's funny yo you? Or is it that nervous retarded laughter, so prevalent among conservatives, of late?
There is so much hatred for the black guy who runs this country, that these fools jump on anything they can so they can be racist without using the words they use at their trailer park as they suck down Pabst Blue Ribbon as the work in their Pacer. LMAO!!

The more Obama does to fix and improve our country, the more the hatred shows.

They are being left behind as Obama moves forward.

Lets be honest.... What do republicans know about a successful president?? They voted for Dumbya!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Leaving the Light On wrote:
seriously?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention..... The REST of the story..... He's doing everything he can do to work with republicans. He's making those cuts so republicans will raise taxes on the greedy rich.
But the party of NO never works with the President, so he's doing everything on his own to fix the republican fuckups!!
People on Social Security will hurt for a while, until Hillary gets in office in 2016, then I'd bet Money she does New New Deal, and the republicans will do a mass suicide as I said last night.
He's fixing all the Dumbya mistakes alone. That's why the republican numbers C posted earlier are accurate.. Everyone is tired if republicans not putting any effort into repairing our country after 8 years of huge mismanagement by Dumbya, Cheney, and Rumsfeld.
That's why you've lost the last 2 elections.... We know why Obama is doing these sorts of things. He has to. Republicans are doing nothing but saying rape is ok and being racist asshats at CPAC.
HOPE I was able to break that down enough for it to sink in. What all of you claim to be failures by Obama makes him rise in polls and the economy improves, housing improves, stock market improves.... As you tools repeat what FalseNews tells you are failures.
What is wrong with greed?

Is a poor man greedy for wanting more than poverty?
Who decided what level of comfort is being greedy?
Is there any economy that does not depend on some instance of greed?
why do you think greed is wrong?
Isn't you desire to tax rich person based upon your own greed for his/her wealth?
Of course you and I are never greedy...it's always the OTHER guy who's greedy!
Hey Uncle Flab

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Boo Hoo, can't defend your traitor in chief. He will be the one who cuts social security. LOLOL, you libotards can't take that now can you. Your 'traitor in chief' is turning on you sheepletards. LOL,

Oh, by the way, please defend him on how terrorists in Syria are using advanced weapons! Where did they get them from? Couldn't have been the muslim brotherhood in Egypt, oblamer only sent them money, tanks and F-16s, Must be Bushs fault. Oh, by the way, I am sure your traitor in chief has things well in hand with N. Korea! What a leader we have - how proud you libotards must be! Oh, must be Bushs fault.
Hey Uncle Flab

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Keep posting Bush stats, ROTFL, the world is crashing around the traitor in chief and the first thing he does is turn his back on his sheeple. LOLOL, can't wait to see what he does next.

Oh, by the way, how are those obama job numbers looking lately? Pretty strong for the summer I bet.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A
Hey Uncle Flab

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much hatred for the black guy who runs this country, that these fools jump on anything they can so they can be racist without using the words they use at their trailer park as they suck down Pabst Blue Ribbon as the work in their Pacer. LMAO!!
Lets be honest.... What do republicans know about a successful president?? They voted for Dumbya!
Black guy? I thought he was white! Only a racist troll would play that card. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Job numbers uncle flab? Come on now, please explain those to us.(Must be Bushs fault). LOLOL, BAAAAAAA

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the citizens of Massachusetts wanted “Romneycare.”
The majority of American citizens did NOT want“Obamacare.”
It is as simple as those two statements.“Romneycare”(as it has now been dubbed) was developed by a coalition of Labor, Management, Republicans and Democrats, who collaborated on its makeup, its contents, and represented the people of the state of Massachusetts—at that time in history. That is how a representative democracy works. If Romney disagreed with parts of the Massachusetts law, that was overcome by the 85% Democratic legislature’s power.
Obamacare was “crammed down our throats” by Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and the Democratic majorities in the House and Senate, in spite of the fact that almost 2/3 of Americans neither favored the law nor wanted it! And almost that many still do not like it, and still do not want it. Pelosi’s now famous statement,“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it…away from the fog of the controversy…” is indicative of the disregard for the wished of American citizens.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/prospernow/2012/0...
Same ass talking points Repubs used when they opposed Social Security and Medicare back in the day. You Repubs are for one thing and one thing only. Protection of the Rich. Screw anyone else. The party of you're own your own America.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't you desire to tax rich person based upon your own greed for his/her wealth?
What is wrong with Greed??????????
It closes over 30,000 American factories and lends money to anyone with a heart beat. It then bundles bad home loans on Wall St for sell to the world. All that collapses the US economy. That's what's wrong with Greed.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Again.... Using republican logic, every time the super rich get tax breaks, there should be a raise in minimum wage, right?? Even it out??

And when greed causes the poor who have worked all their life at jobs that aren't union and didn't pay very well, yes, I have a problem with super rich getting huge tax breaks in the guise of job creation, and no jobs being created.

It's simple. That doesn't make sense to you at all does it?? It's ok with you and your kind??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where you "sweeping generalizations" come back to bite your ignorant @$$.

You use terms like "white trash", "trailer trash" and "hill billy", but you are not racist?

Here's the thing about that; many poor black folks live in trailers all over the South, they have ambition, they do not set a lowered goal of public housing just because democrats provide HUD.
They are not content with foodstamps and a U.S. Giverment check!
They work hard and save money and start their own small businesses!
These people are Democrats and Republicans! Tea Party Movement also! Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Alphnso Jackson, Akindele Akinyemi, 50 Cent, Alveda King, Amy Holmes, Angela McGlowan, Erik Rush, Don King, J.C. Watts, James T. Harris III, Janice rogers Brown, Ken Blackwell, Lynn Swan, Michael Steele, and my pal AlfonZo Rachel, and many, many, many MORE!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
Black guy? I thought he was white! Only a racist troll would play that card. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Job numbers uncle flab? Come on now, please explain those to us.(Must be Bushs fault). LOLOL, BAAAAAAA
Thanks for making my point!! You republicans are great at doing this for me!! LMMFAO@yet another ignorant republican.

Those jobs are supposed to be produced with the tax breaks that were given to the super rich for TWELVE YEARS!!!

So..... Rrpublicans own bad job numbers.... I know you'll try to spin this endlessly, but again, facts are facts. Those tax breaks were for jobs.... Where are the jobs republicans??

You can't change this one up!! It is a stale old republican idea that tax cuts produce jobs.

Clinton got the job market booming with RAISING taxes!!

Economics 101!!

Republicans are so stupid!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
well there was that Lincoln fella...
A successful 2nd term rolls out the red carpet for Hillary
And you know whats got to be itching where they can't scratch? Not that she's successful and brilliant, and powerful , but that she's LIKABLE.

Oh My God, not another one!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here's where you "sweeping generalizations" come back to bite your ignorant @$$.
You use terms like "white trash", "trailer trash" and "hill billy", but you are not racist?
Here's the thing about that; many poor black folks live in trailers all over the South, they have ambition, they do not set a lowered goal of public housing just because democrats provide HUD.
They are not content with foodstamps and a U.S. Giverment check!
They work hard and save money and start their own small businesses!
These people are Democrats and Republicans! Tea Party Movement also! Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Alphnso Jackson, Akindele Akinyemi, 50 Cent, Alveda King, Amy Holmes, Angela McGlowan, Erik Rush, Don King, J.C. Watts, James T. Harris III, Janice rogers Brown, Ken Blackwell, Lynn Swan, Michael Steele, and my pal AlfonZo Rachel, and many, many, many MORE!
I've have NEVER used those terms here, trailer trash, hillbilly, or white trash.

Don't be a liar to try to prove a point when I've owned you SO many times!!

I'll do it again, prove you to be an idiot as I always do, put up for everyone to see where I said ANY of those things asshead!! LMAO Don't go on and RUN AND HIDE like the coward you are..... Back your big mouth up.

You can't, as usual.... You are toobstupidbto get into a regular college obviously, that's why your ignorant lying asss is doing the Internet 'college' LMAO

Youre grasping at ANYTHING you can, and I'm again calling you out. Don't run and hide.... Prove it.

Watch the coward run and divert as they all do.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with Greed??????????
It closes over 30,000 American factories and lends money to anyone with a heart beat. It then bundles bad home loans on Wall St for sell to the world. All that collapses the US economy. That's what's wrong with Greed.
Explaining these things to republicans are a waste of time. They're too ignorant to know how things work. Only thing they will say is post some crazy FalseNews like that they're trained to repeat.

Republicans are stupid lol proven fact they just make up stuff and hope it sticks.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What is wrong with greed?(you're a conservative?)

Ps. 10:3 - "the greedy man curses and spurns God"

Prov. 11:6 - "the treacherous are caught by their own greed"

Jere. 6:13; 8:10 - "everyone is greedy for gain"

Lk. 12:15 - "be on guard against every form of greed; life is not in possessions"

Eph. 4:9 - "Gentiles...practice every kind of impurity with greediness"

I Thess. 2:5 - "we did not come with pretext for greed"

I Tim. 3:8 -(deacons) "not fond of sordid gain" (cf. Titus 1:7)

II Peter 2:3 -(false prophets) "in their greed they will exploit you with false words"

II Peter 2:14 -(false prophets) "have hearts trained in greed"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with Greed??????????
That is ridiculous, who makes money by failure?
Those with government subsidies may, not the rest of us!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I've have NEVER used those terms here, trailer trash, hillbilly, or white trash.
Don't be a liar to try to prove a point when I've owned you SO many times!!
I'll do it again, prove you to be an idiot as I always do, put up for everyone to see where I said ANY of those things asshead!! LMAO Don't go on and RUN AND HIDE like the coward you are..... Back your big mouth up.
You can't, as usual.... You are toobstupidbto get into a regular college obviously, that's why your ignorant lying asss is doing the Internet 'college' LMAO
Youre grasping at ANYTHING you can, and I'm again calling you out. Don't run and hide.... Prove it.
Watch the coward run and divert as they all do.
Also put up you other MANY lies where you said I told you I had a heart attack. LMAO!!

You are nothing but a liar.

Nothing at all but a liar!!

Get the Internet, log on, and be all you can be... This idiot chooses to be nothing but ..... A liar!

He's running again looks like.
Why does the Internet Rambo run so much for??

Who am I kidding, this fool obviously has lied about being in the military. LMAO!!

What a worthless tool

What else do you lie about Internet hero! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 12 min aaa 39
Step Chid after divorce 32 min Ex Wife 1
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 1 hr Just me 4
Ky Biscuit Company 1 hr GetALife 24
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr whats up 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr get real 128,629
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,788
•••
•••