'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92428 Apr 7, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire statement is debatable! It is all based on EMOTIONS and NOT FACTS!! I can prove everything I said!
you posted your "facts", without PROOF
you claimed you could prove them, without PROOF
and you claimed you could prove them again, without PROOF
so now, you going to CLAIM?????
or or you going to PROVE?????

And Hey, 8-ball...'your entire statement is debatable', isn't a debate.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92429 Apr 7, 2013
ABC News/Washington Post Poll. March 7-10, 2013

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92430 Apr 7, 2013
Pew Research Center/USA Today. Feb. 13-18, 2013
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92431 Apr 7, 2013
CBS News/New York Times Poll. Jan. 11-15, 2013

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92432 Apr 7, 2013
CNN/ORC Poll. Feb. 10-13, 2012

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92433 Apr 7, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
This statements proves it!!(Emotions vs facts)
"This day will live in infamy"
emotional AND factual

they're not mutually exclusive

think 'outside the bubble', 8-ball

Since: Dec 11

#92434 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, NOW THAT'S the Stupidest F-ing Thing I Ever Heard
you're on a roll Ari
The whole damn lot of you jerks off to Alex Jones and Michael Savage posters, and worship In the name of Papa Bear, and Hannity and the Holy Doocy
There you go again, you have nothing...again!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92435 Apr 7, 2013
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/debunking-...

Some learnin' material for republicans.

These are the things you tools are trained to believe are true but are proven to be false.

Republicans hate the truth.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#92436 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
Just In Time For The Sequester, Here Are Two Brutal New Polls For Republicans
President Barack Obama's approval rating has hit a three-plus-year high, while the approval rating of Congressional Republicans has sunk to a corresponding low, according to a new poll from Bloomberg.
The poll shows that Obama's approval rating has jumped to 55 percent, its highest point since September 2009 in Bloomberg's tracking. Meanwhile, only 35 percent of Americans hold a favorable view of Congressional Republicans, the lowest since September 2009.
www.businessinsider.com
Forty-six percent of respondents to the new Quinnipiac poll disapprove of Obama's job performance, while 45 percent approve.

That's just a 1-percentage-point shift since the last Quinnipiac poll, in early February, but it's the first time he's seen more of those surveyed view his job performance negatively since September of last year.

It's also another in a series of recent polls that have found Obama's approval ratings falling.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

#92437 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to use any of those sources.... The sources YOU posted we're used to prove you to be wrong and be an idiot.
No need for me to do any homework.... You make yourself out to be an idiot with what you post making you wrong.
Kinna burns you up a bit knowing you made a complete idiot of yourself.
Kind of embarrassing isn't it??
Wrong again, I posted 5 "proofs", one was written by a liberal Despite his "opinion" his data PROVED my point!(Liberalism is delusion).

You are reaching soooo far, you can't see how ignorant your account of those references is can you?
Should I copy and paste the entire list and then the supporting evidence from each?

You really have no capacity to learn.

OKAY, don't worry be happy.

Ignorance fits you perfectly, wear it proudly.

#92438 Apr 7, 2013
New poll in:

FudgePack for Deimocrats say republicans hate gays!

9 of 10 Republicans told Fudgepack reporters to "shove it" when asked what they think of Gay marriage!

9 of 10 Dimocrats said "sign me up
Uncle Tab

United States

#92439 Apr 7, 2013
Great information with your Poll numbers C!!

But I'm sure these dumb uneducated republicans will say that all these polls are 'lame stream media' polls.

LMAO@lame stream media.

It's funny how these tools always say that. Guess that's a FalseNews term. Repubs as a whole are too dumb to think of something like that on their own.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92440 Apr 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
means a lot coming from you Ari, being the expert on 'nothing' and all.

Tell us the one about 'aliens' invading America, and make those scary sounds we like
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#92441 Apr 7, 2013
My understanding of every jobs bill passed in the House was floored in the Senate and never voted on. How many in these polls understand this.? Usually when questioned on the street most just say "HUH" whats that? So, the polls mean nothing unless you question the people that have knowledge of all parts.

All of the Obama Care Bill, passed in Congress, had knowledge of what they passed? Seems they still have little idea.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92442 Apr 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Forty-six percent of respondents to the new Quinnipiac poll disapprove of Obama's job performance, while 45 percent approve.
That's just a 1-percentage-point shift since the last Quinnipiac poll, in early February, but it's the first time he's seen more of those surveyed view his job performance negatively since September of last year.
It's also another in a series of recent polls that have found Obama's approval ratings falling.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
I know poll numbers go up and down..if he flashes his dong during his next speech, his approval rating will go up among gay men, 18-35,(and old Republican Ladies, as well, I imagine). I get it. Point is, people like Obama but they don't like Republican Congressmen.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92444 Apr 7, 2013
whitehair wrote:
My understanding of every jobs bill passed in the House was floored in the Senate and never voted on. How many in these polls understand this.? Usually when questioned on the street most just say "HUH" whats that? So, the polls mean nothing unless you question the people that have knowledge of all parts.
All of the Obama Care Bill, passed in Congress, had knowledge of what they passed? Seems they still have little idea.
lolol
"polls mean nothing"
yea, mate, they're all a bunch of scientific gobbledygook, huh?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92445 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
the lil Reagan pun was cute, tho
Uncle Tab

United States

#92446 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong again, I posted 5 "proofs", one was written by a liberal Despite his "opinion" his data PROVED my point!(Liberalism is delusion).
You are reaching soooo far, you can't see how ignorant your account of those references is can you?
Should I copy and paste the entire list and then the supporting evidence from each?
You really have no capacity to learn.
OKAY, don't worry be happy.
Ignorance fits you perfectly, wear it proudly.
Guess you saw something different than way C pointed out for everyone to see??

You need to get a refund for your Internet education, you are failing miserably!!

Here's some more FACTS for you to sit and stew in as every thing about the Republican Party collapses around you..... Majority of Americans want gun control.(Even the majority at the NRA agree!! LMAO YOU ARE SO BEHIND ON FACTS)

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/civil-...

Republicans are so out of touch with America.... No wonder the numbers Calvin posted that the republicans here are remaining so cowardly quiet about don't understand why they're losing elections.

Sorry Ari..... Republican chopshop links mean nothing to educated Americans. Those untruthful links only work with cowardly fear, doom, and gloom republicans such as yourself.

Explains why you've lost the last 2 big elections and will lose many more.

Now don't get all unstable and explode here on the net and make us laugh at you more than everyone already does. Save some self respect and go grab your boxer name and change the subject to save some self respect.

LMAO
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#92447 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know poll numbers go up and down..if he flashes his dong during his next speech, his approval rating will go up among gay men, 18-35,(and old Republican Ladies, as well, I imagine). I get it. Point is, people like Obama but they don't like Republican Congressmen.
I tend to agree with you on this point. Obama seems likeable, but his actual performance as to what is being done, hits the bottom of the barrel for what good he could do.This Country is going backwards.

Now about the Republicans, this is what so many of us have tried to change the Party to Tea Party types, to get rid of the old stay on the job members of Congress . Nothing will change as long as the people out here make the change.

Just check the performance of Harry to see the truth of this.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92448 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
means a lot coming from you Ari, being the expert on 'nothing' and all.
Tell us the one about 'aliens' invading America, and make those scary sounds we like
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!

Epic response!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 3,606
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 406
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 1 hr assassin 16
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 3 hr briar 15
judy basinger (Jul '09) 3 hr roaddog 74 18
who's the best lay from the creek 4 hr tinsel 7
Bastards 4 hr Dummies 1
dinky phipps 6 hr Yep 4
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 18 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 19 hr jack 7