'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92382 Apr 7, 2013
AND HOT C's QUOTE OF THE YEAR, 2012:

"People are disappointed in the economy?... You don't like the way the stewardess landed the plane after werewolves ate the flight crew? STOP ELECTING WEREWOLVES!

Since: Dec 11

#92383 Apr 7, 2013
>lie< [like]
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#92384 Apr 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own ignorance of FACT, bias, hate, and racism make your constant attacks worthless.
When someone rubs your nose in your own crap you run away from it lie a bad puppy and hide somewhere.
NO MORE CRAP!
Bill Clinton never did anything it was a REPUBLICAN MAJORITY!
Billy boy was too busy with trashy women!
You sound just stupid enough to be Republican you queer.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92386 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
and the other accounts?
It was another Liberal, in obvious denial!
Stats and common sense show EVIDENCE to the contrary.
Try reading further there Captain O. G. Readmore!
YOUR sources proved what WE said was fact.

Sorry you're too stupid to catch on how this works.

Gun Grab, you were wrong

Homeless numbers, you were wrong.

Republicans are idiots!!

Try another news source.... That FalseNews thing is killing you. Problem is, you're too dumb to realize it.

Your Internet education is laughable!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92387 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Your own ignorance of FACT, bias, hate, and racism make your constant attacks worthless.
When someone rubs your nose in your own crap you run away from it lie a bad puppy and hide somewhere.
NO MORE CRAP!
Congratulations:

you just shot to the top of the "Stupidest F-ing Thing I Ever Heard" list
you didn't win anything, but it will look good on your resume
Uncle Tab

United States

#92388 Apr 7, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobic much? True colors showing thought? Are you racist too? I though you libs thought only repubs were homophobic. Now your real true colors come shinning though .
Grasp much??

Not homophobic at all.... I love me some lesbians!! But ignorant blabbering lesbians who constantly tell each other how great the other one is, is a bit pathetic.

I'm happy you're standing up for lesbians finally Sybil!! We all now know you and the Crazy Oz Serb and the American crackhead as the 3 Lesbian Stooges.

You can add Ari as a 4th lesbian.... You're all the same.... Ignorant and clueless
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92389 Apr 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is a Traitor and you are a punk.
Is she implying that President Bush knew what the Medal of Freedom is? He probably thought he was setting Dr Carson free from slavery.

Oh, what a difference 4 years make.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92390 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
Remember 2008 Yeah, I do.
That's when Lehman Brothers collapsed, and the markets froze, and they were measuring GM for a pumpkin lot. And when you opened your bank statement, you saw the drowned Japanese girl from The Ring, and then you died.
And yes, I am saying we can keep blaming Bush for that. It's the same as blaming rats for the Black Plague. Just because you're sick of hearing historians say it, doesn't mean it stopped being true.
...Bill Maher
That's an amazing quote!!

It's funny to me when these tools go on and on saying quit complaining about bush, he's not president...... It's f'n hilarious that their logic is ignore it and it goes away and never happened.

That's all FalseNews could do is tell these sheep to say "Dumbya isn't president anymore, don't bring him up anymore!"

LMAO!!! Republicans are brain dead!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92391 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
NO MORE CRAP!
Did you stomp your foot a bunch as you typed that and stick your bottom lip out and start to cry??

I'm not racist, biased, or hate anyone. Lets be honest.... We all know who are racist and haters.... It's you uneducated idiots who are trying to get an Internet degree and you idiots who post links proving what WE say us correct that ate racist and haters and biased.

You're so dumb you didn't even figure out YOU proved ME right!!

And explain something to me Internet Einstein..... Is this me hiding?? Making fun of you and proving you wrong (with YOUR links) every day??

It's just fun doing what we do every day.

Republicans are stupid..... They're so stupid the obvious put right in front if them, is missed and they're too stupid to catch on.

Thanks for making this easy.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92392 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Grasp much??
Not homophobic at all.... I love me some lesbians!! But ignorant blabbering lesbians who constantly tell each other how great the other one is, is a bit pathetic.
I'm happy you're standing up for lesbians finally Sybil!! We all now know you and the Crazy Oz Serb and the American crackhead as the 3 Lesbian Stooges.
You can add Ari as a 4th lesbian.... You're all the same.... Ignorant and clueless
Dear God, please send me a list..all this androgyny is straining my postpubescence
Uncle Tab

United States

#92393 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations:
you just shot to the top of the "Stupidest F-ing Thing I Ever Heard" list
you didn't win anything, but it will look good on your resume
Poor old Ari..... His Internet college ties up all his time so when he wants to come hang out with the cool people (democrats) he goes to FalseNews and sponges up 'news' then comes here repeating it and gets owned, then throws a fit when his own links are used to prove him wrong.(Great job btw!!)

And using republican logic. Since Clinton did nothing and republicans had majority, why are republicans doing NOTHING now??

Nevermind..... Republicans are failing left and right with their comments against women concerning rape, their racist thoughts, all said and recorded so everyone can see and hear anytime they want. Can't take that back!!

We have an easy ride into Hillary winning in 2016.... And how many of the uneducated republicans will kill themselves when another Clinton takes office?? They know she's tough and they know she won't take any shitt from these idiots.

The Republican Party is almost like the tea party.... DEAD!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92394 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you stomp your foot a bunch as you typed that and stick your bottom lip out and start to cry??
I'm not racist, biased, or hate anyone. Lets be honest.... We all know who are racist and haters.... It's you uneducated idiots who are trying to get an Internet degree and you idiots who post links proving what WE say us correct that ate racist and haters and biased.
You're so dumb you didn't even figure out YOU proved ME right!!
And explain something to me Internet Einstein..... Is this me hiding?? Making fun of you and proving you wrong (with YOUR links) every day??
It's just fun doing what we do every day.
Republicans are stupid..... They're so stupid the obvious put right in front if them, is missed and they're too stupid to catch on.
Thanks for making this easy.
Uncle, they remind me of Colbert (except he's kidding):
"Did you know there's more nerve endings in the gut than there is in the brain? Is it true? No, it's not true. But that doesn't keep it from being true."
Uncle Tab

United States

#92395 Apr 7, 2013
Why aren't these republicans in church today??

Guess this religion BS they preach about isn't a big deal to them huh??

Hypocrites!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92396 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
NO MORE CRAP!
Quick question for you Internet Professor.... If what I say is worthless why do you continue to comment to me??

And by 'worthless' do you mean when I prove you wrong over and over?? Is THAT what's worthless to you??

Clear that up for everyone.... Unless I'm worthless.... Then don't worry about it.

Just wanted to clear that up.... You're sending mixed messages here.... Responding to someone over and over as you call them worthless.

Heh!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92397 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle, they remind me of Colbert (except he's kidding):
"Did you know there's more nerve endings in the gut than there is in the brain? Is it true? No, it's not true. But that doesn't keep it from being true."
Do you think republicans realize he's making fun of them??

My money says no..... They're not smart enough to realize what he's doing, using their own words to make them look ignorant!

Not a very high bar to prove this fact.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92398 Apr 7, 2013
Quick question for republicans...

What's worse?? Clinton screwing one woman who wanted him, or republicans screwing EVERY poor person and they DON'T want it.

Which is worse??

lol It's gonna be a fun day til I get bored with you dumb republicans.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92399 Apr 7, 2013
Got awful quiet in here.

:-D
OZombies

United States

#92400 Apr 7, 2013
WorkinBlues wrote:
<quoted text> I dont need that extra expeanse of Obama cares. I cut my finger off last year right at the nuckle. We wraped it up with a rag and duct tape and it healed up just fine. Boss said it will be fine that way. He right! It looks funny but it fine.
When you hurt your self on the job and go see a doctor, workers comp. is going up and your boss know that, but you should go anyway. You might get infection ...
...when it comes to Obamacare, should be called
Obamadontcare...this uninformed Obama supporters are clueless believing it's FREE. NO it's going to be very expensive. Obama said tax is going up only to those that make over $250,000.00
NO, 77% of the WORKING Americans got tax increase. He is a liar. If Obamacare is so great, why all politicians are exempt and have their own sweet "Cadillac" plan?
By the way, everyone don't deserve to start with same pay, we call 'minimum'. Some people have NO experience...all depends on job and your working experience and what you do. That's why you have pay increase. Some people are lazy and worthless, some working very hard.
OZombies

United States

#92401 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Got awful quiet in here.
:-D
Because, no one smart to talk to...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92403 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Why aren't these republicans in church today??
Guess this religion BS they preach about isn't a big deal to them huh??
Hypocrites!
I think this is Church for them..they do preach to the choir, with all their 'amen' people up front...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wen Hair Products 22 min love it 3
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 22 min Limbertwig 48
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 58 min Libertarian Alert 4,126
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 1 hr fiinders fee 2
Henson Hollow 1 hr live in the holler 3
knox board of ed raising taxes 2 hr disgusted 75
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Phil Greer 130,960
What happened at Stinking Creek? Fri Brenda 88
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••