'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,077)

Showing posts 81,521 - 81,540 of144,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
did you FEEL it?
:)
yea baby, a slap on my ass
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are coming back because she makes you mad.
People disagreeing with you are abusing YOU? This forum is not your house ...get over yourself, you're NOBODY ... you are following A/L and kissing her behind on daily basis...that's more like it!!!!!
Why someone is here and for how long, it's not your business ... why do you even care?
American Lady is great American Patriot...!!!!!!!
This forum is MY house. and Lady like's how I abuse her and so do you..how about a 3some?
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chemtrail..... Try to keep up.... Been on the beach, just got back.
I'm happy you and the crackhead comes to each others defense. Who's the man in your relationship?? You or her??
LMAO!!!!
Shaddup!! Just do what you always do and type 'fundamentally change America' 37 times in a row and set back and watch us all make fun of your ignorant uneducated ass too lol
You lesbians always jump up when someone proves one of you idiots wrong.
Should be used to it by now.
Fat lesbians are annoying.
jumping lesbians...wheeeee!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are these hundreds thousands and thousands of people at?
If they quit looking for work, they can't eat or make house payments. So that means the homeless rates are huge.
Where are all these homeless people at? Please provide a link of where all of these homeless people are going to live.
We'll be waiting..... But you can't/won't answer.... You'll divert away from this subject.
Heh..... Can I tell the future when it comes to you broken record republicans??
You deny reality because it disproves your crap speak daily!

After a full year of fruitless job hunting, Natasha Baebler just gave up.

She’d already abandoned hope of getting work in her field, counseling the disabled. But she couldn’t land anything else, either — not even a job interview at a telephone call center.

Until she feels confident enough to send out resumes again, she’ll get by on food stamps and disability checks from Social Security and live with her parents in St. Louis.

“I’m not proud of it,” says Baebler, who is in her mid-30s and is blind.“The only way I’m able to sustain any semblance of self-preservation is to rely on government programs that I have no desire to be on.”

Baebler’s frustrating experience has become all too common nearly four years after the Great Recession ended: Many Americans are still so discouraged that they’ve given up on the job market.

Older Americans have retired early. Younger ones have enrolled in school. Others have suspended their job hunt until the employment landscape brightens. Some, like Baebler, are collecting disability checks.

It isn’t supposed to be this way. After a recession, an improving economy is supposed to bring people back into the job market.

Instead, the number of Americans in the labor force — those who have a job or are looking for one — fell by nearly half a million people from February to March, the government said Friday. And the percentage of working-age adults in the labor force — what’s called the participation rate — fell to 63.3 percent last month. It’s the lowest such figure since May 1979.

The falling participation rate tarnished the only apparent good news in the jobs report the Labor Department released Friday: The unemployment rate dropped to a four-year low of 7.6 percent in March from 7.7 in February.

People without a job who stop looking for one are no longer counted as unemployed. That’s why the U.S. unemployment rate dropped in March despite weak hiring. If the 496,000 who left the labor force last month had still been looking for jobs, the unemployment rate would have risen to 7.9 percent in March.

“Unemployment dropped for all the wrong reasons,” says Craig Alexander, chief economist with TD Bank Financial Group.“It dropped because more workers stopped looking for jobs. It signaled less confidence and optimism that there are jobs out there.”

The participation rate peaked at 67.3 percent in 2000, reflecting an influx of women into the work force. It’s been falling steadily ever since.

Part of the drop reflects the baby boom generation’s gradual move into retirement. But such demographics aren’t the whole answer.

Even Americans of prime working age — 25 to 54 years old — are dropping out of the workforce. Their participation rate fell to 81.1 percent last month, tied with November for the lowest since December 1984.

“It’s the lack of job opportunities — the lack of demand for workers — that is keeping these workers from working or seeking work,” says Heidi Shierholz, an economist at the liberal Economic Policy Institute. The Labor Department says there are still more than three unemployed people for every job opening.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You take him behind the shed and give him a nice sloooooow beating!
Lotion up your hands..... And make sure you wash them before the lotion..... All that Cathair mixed with lotion would be a mess I bet!
LMAO!
Crazy old lonely Crackhead!
funny as hell!!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How do the people who have no jobs and quit looking survive??
Using republicans logic (funny thing, republican and logic used together) how can someone not work, have no income and live??
How do they pay a house payment? Buy food, gas money? Pay for ANYTHING??
You all say these crazy things about no one working or they quit looking for work.... If they have no job, no money, they can't have a home so the homeless rates have to be going up.
Try to put your two brain cells together and tell me why you dolts just repeat what you're told without thinking the whole thing thur?
Everything has a reaction..... Jobless hundreds of thousands of people as you all claim is fact means hundreds of thousands of homeless people.
Simple question..... Where are the homeless camps with hundreds of thousands??
You should have took Sybil's hint and not mentioned this again. She ran when I put her in a corner with this fact.
You're too dumb to think it thru.... Prefect republican..... One who doesn't think!!
You are hopeless ...waste of time...millions without job. What do you think? I though you have at least two brain cells. YOU have none!
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go to Hell" ...
pUnk
-n-
liKe it ...
;~)
lmao! well,said you wanted to beat him. funny
as hell.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is MY house. and Lady like's how I abuse her and so do you..how about a 3some?
Why don't you ask your "Uncle Tab" and "Repukes"...DUMB and DUMBER...you 3, make perfect 3some...!!!!!
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ...
BUT
it's FUN
watching 'em "squirm" ...
isn't it?
)8~D>
nobody squirming, you just started telling your
life story.
WorkinBlues

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Thanks everbody who helped and offer kindness and help. My boss is going to pick me up and full ride to work. I only have to walk home afterwork. I will get to ride in his new corvette. He is really a cool boss.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You deny reality because it disproves your crap speak daily!
After a full year of fruitless job hunting, Natasha Baebler just gave up.
She’d already abandoned hope of getting work in her field, counseling the disabled. But she couldn’t land anything else, either — not even a job interview at a telephone call
Baebler’s frustrating experience has become all too common nearly four years after the Great Recession ended: Many Americans are still so discouraged that they’ve given up on the job market.
Older Americans have retired early. Younger ones have enrolled in school. Others have suspended their job hunt until the employment landscape brightens. Some, like Baebler, are collecting disability checks.
It isn’t supposed to be this way. After a recession, an improving economy is supposed to bring people back into the job market.
Instead, the number of Americans in the labor force — those who have a job or are looking for one — fell by nearly half a million people from February to March, the government said Friday. And the percentage of working-age adults in the labor force — what’s called the participation rate — fell to 63.3 percent last month. It’s the lowest such figure since May 1979.
The falling participation rate tarnished the only apparent good news in the jobs report the Labor Department released Friday: The unemployment rate dropped to a four-year low of 7.6 percent in March from 7.7 in February.
People without a job who stop looking for one are no longer counted as unemployed. That’s why the U.S. unemployment rate dropped in March despite weak hiring. If the 496,000 who left the labor force last month had still been looking for jobs, the unemployment rate would have risen to 7.9 percent in March.
“Unemployment dropped for all the wrong reasons,” says Craig Alexander, chief economist with TD Bank Financial Group.“It dropped because more workers stopped looking for jobs. It signaled less confidence and optimism that there are jobs out there.”
The participation rate peaked at 67.3 percent in 2000, reflecting an influx of women into the work force. It’s been falling steadily ever since.
Part of the drop reflects the baby boom generation’s gradual move into retirement. But such demographics aren’t the whole answer.
Even Americans of prime working age — 25 to 54 years old — are dropping out of the workforce. Their participation rate fell to 81.1 percent last month, tied with November for the lowest since December 1984.
“It’s the lack of job opportunities — the lack of demand for workers — that is keeping these workers from working or seeking work,” says Heidi Shierholz, an economist at the liberal Economic Policy Institute. The Labor Department says there are still more than three unemployed people for every job opening.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
That's ONE cherry picked person.... Where are the other millions you all claim??
Millions of unemployed has to mean hundreds of thousands homeless, right?? You say we ignore facts??
Seems like you tools are ignoring everything!
If 17 million are out of work them there HAS to be a huge jump in homelessness..
WHERE ARE THE DROVES OF HOMELESS PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN UP LOOKING FOR JOBS LIVING?? How are they living?
Disability doesn't pay much, food stamps don't pay rent, your arguments don't hold water. Why not?? Because you tools but everything you're told by FalseNews and the usual suspects. They know you all aren't smart enough to think thru these things. The know you're too dumb to think all this thru.
Perfect republicans..... Dumb as a rock.
Can't change the obvious!! Huge unemployment numbers as you idiots claim also would mean huge homeless number. It's simple math!
It's easy to fool the easily fooled.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hopeless ...waste of time...millions without job. What do you think? I though you have at least two brain cells. YOU have none!
So millions lose their jobs, have no money for house payments or rent, electric bills or anything.... But aren't homeless??

How does someone survive without a job?? Explain it to us all.

How you can survive on a daily basis amazes me.

Not ONE of you think this stuff thru.

Perfect ignorant republicans.

Dumb as rocks.

LMMFAO@republican math.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> funny as hell!!!!!
They don't think ANYthing they type through.

They just blindly repeat what they're told, so when this beating came up, as usual..... She didn't think it thru..... Soon after she disappeared.

Probably trolling the image autism boards tonight lol
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

WorkinBlues wrote:
Thanks everbody who helped and offer kindness and help. My boss is going to pick me up and full ride to work. I only have to walk home afterwork. I will get to ride in his new corvette. He is really a cool boss.
He'll probably knock your pay down to 5 an hour to pay for the gas money.

He doesn't make enough money because tax rates are so high and he may leave the country.

LMMFAO@leave the country!!

Fuckem!!! I'll chip in on the plane tickets for these worthless idiots!!

Nothing but ticks sucking off the poor!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So millions lose their jobs, have no money for house payments or rent, electric bills or anything.... But aren't homeless??
How does someone survive without a job?? Explain it to us all.
How you can survive on a daily basis amazes me.
Not ONE of you think this stuff thru.
Perfect ignorant republicans.
Dumb as rocks.
LMMFAO@republican math.
You have rocks for brain. You're hopeless. No time for ignorance.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

BTW, that's one search...took all of 30 seconds to compile results and links.

Are you shocked? This is reality.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll probably knock your pay down to 5 an hour to pay for the gas money.
He doesn't make enough money because tax rates are so high and he may leave the country.
LMMFAO@leave the country!!
Fuckem!!! I'll chip in on the plane tickets for these worthless idiots!!
Nothing but ticks sucking off the poor!!
You are one dumb, brainless, hopeless idiot.
Is this how you give an advice to people in crises?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

WorkinBlues wrote:
Don't listen to this morons here and don't give up.
Always turn to family and friends and don't let anyone abuse you or take advantage!
WorkinBlues

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to this morons here and don't give up.
Always turn to family and friends and don't let anyone abuse you or take advantage!
I try to think positive. I worry cause my boss said a while back that if Obama raises minimum wage, he will have to lay off all of us. He said we should not vote for Obama cause we will loose our jobs. I make more than minimum wage now so I dont understand his thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,521 - 81,540 of144,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr LOL 9
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 1 hr dat girl 1
trail camera 1 hr Get Real 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr only me 16,114
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,736
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr ques 1,008
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr question 81,544
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 9 hr billy 370
KC Basketball Coach 13 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000