'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#92344 Apr 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> funny as hell!!!!!
They don't think ANYthing they type through.

They just blindly repeat what they're told, so when this beating came up, as usual..... She didn't think it thru..... Soon after she disappeared.

Probably trolling the image autism boards tonight lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#92345 Apr 6, 2013
WorkinBlues wrote:
Thanks everbody who helped and offer kindness and help. My boss is going to pick me up and full ride to work. I only have to walk home afterwork. I will get to ride in his new corvette. He is really a cool boss.
He'll probably knock your pay down to 5 an hour to pay for the gas money.

He doesn't make enough money because tax rates are so high and he may leave the country.

LMMFAO@leave the country!!

Fuckem!!! I'll chip in on the plane tickets for these worthless idiots!!

Nothing but ticks sucking off the poor!!

Since: Dec 11

.

#92346 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies

United States

#92347 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So millions lose their jobs, have no money for house payments or rent, electric bills or anything.... But aren't homeless??
How does someone survive without a job?? Explain it to us all.
How you can survive on a daily basis amazes me.
Not ONE of you think this stuff thru.
Perfect ignorant republicans.
Dumb as rocks.
LMMFAO@republican math.
You have rocks for brain. You're hopeless. No time for ignorance.

Since: Dec 11

.

#92348 Apr 6, 2013
BTW, that's one search...took all of 30 seconds to compile results and links.

Are you shocked? This is reality.
OZombies

United States

#92349 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll probably knock your pay down to 5 an hour to pay for the gas money.
He doesn't make enough money because tax rates are so high and he may leave the country.
LMMFAO@leave the country!!
Fuckem!!! I'll chip in on the plane tickets for these worthless idiots!!
Nothing but ticks sucking off the poor!!
You are one dumb, brainless, hopeless idiot.
Is this how you give an advice to people in crises?
OZombies

United States

#92350 Apr 6, 2013
WorkinBlues wrote:
Thanks everbody who helped and offer kindness and help. My boss is going to pick me up and full ride to work. I only have to walk home afterwork. I will get to ride in his new corvette. He is really a cool boss.
Don't listen to this morons here and don't give up.
Always turn to family and friends and don't let anyone abuse you or take advantage!
WorkinBlues

Evansville, IN

#92351 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to this morons here and don't give up.
Always turn to family and friends and don't let anyone abuse you or take advantage!
I try to think positive. I worry cause my boss said a while back that if Obama raises minimum wage, he will have to lay off all of us. He said we should not vote for Obama cause we will loose our jobs. I make more than minimum wage now so I dont understand his thinking.
OZombies

United States

#92352 Apr 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Does some people here live under the rock and for some reason completely clueless, dumb, uninformed, uneducated, what is it? I'm speechless! Everything is just peachy! My God!
OZombies

United States

#92353 Apr 6, 2013
WorkinBlues wrote:
<quoted text> I try to think positive. I worry cause my boss said a while back that if Obama raises minimum wage, he will have to lay off all of us. He said we should not vote for Obama cause we will loose our jobs. I make more than minimum wage now so I dont understand his thinking.
Yes, increase in wages, everything is going up. You have to know some economy to understand it. Also less money for business to invest. Obamacare is going to be really bad. Obamacare is nothing but taxes. It's going to be really hard, impossible to be implemented. If you don't buy insurance, you have to pay penalty. Every year you file taxes, you pay for Obamacare. Listen to your boss, when it comes to business I'm sure he knows what he is talking about.
TuffEnough

Evansville, IN

#92354 Apr 6, 2013
When the economy comes crashing down like it did in 1929. The poorest working Americans will not even realize anything is different. They are allready conditioned and are tuff enough to survive. All the lazy asses that live off other peoples labor will parish. They can not survive without gasoline, electicity, and a grocery store. Even with gold and all the preping you could ever emagine will come down to being tuff enough. The homeless people are in fact conditioned enough to survive undoughtly with little effort. Are you tuff enough or living on your cloud of success in a failing capitalist society that is funded by fraud and corruption and not on productivity and wealth.
countrygirl

United States

#92355 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't think ANYthing they type through.
They just blindly repeat what they're told, so when this beating came up, as usual..... She didn't think it thru..... Soon after she disappeared.
Probably trolling the image autism boards tonight lol
Hey
Uncle Tab. Glad you had fun on your vacation. HotC,Repukes,
Injudgement kept it all live. Had the crazy ladies changing
socks all day everyday. Funny as hell. Seriously, I can't
stop laughing.
countrygirl

United States

#92356 Apr 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Does some people here live under the rock and for some reason completely clueless, dumb, uninformed, uneducated, what is it? I'm speechless! Everything is just peachy! My God!
YEP!!!
just peachy.
WorkinBlues

Evansville, IN

#92357 Apr 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, increase in wages, everything is going up. You have to know some economy to understand it. Also less money for business to invest. Obamacare is going to be really bad. Obamacare is nothing but taxes. It's going to be really hard, impossible to be implemented. If you don't buy insurance, you have to pay penalty. Every year you file taxes, you pay for Obamacare. Listen to your boss, when it comes to business I'm sure he knows what he is talking about.
I dont need that extra expeanse of Obama cares. I cut my finger off last year right at the nuckle. We wraped it up with a rag and duct tape and it healed up just fine. Boss said it will be fine that way. He right! It looks funny but it fine.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92358 Apr 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey
Uncle Tab. Glad you had fun on your vacation. HotC,Repukes,
Injudgement kept it all live. Had the crazy ladies changing
socks all day everyday. Funny as hell. Seriously, I can't
stop laughing.
Thanks!! The vacation was great!! Destin is a nice quiet place (for the most part) on Spring Break. Nice and relaxing.

And all the democrats here know what they're talking about.... When republicans are beat here, it's typical that they go into Sock Mode. It's the weakness showing. And the crazy crackhead is SO easy to laugh at with her

"Crazy"

typing

ALL

Qver the place....

Spending all DAY LQQKING for YoU tUbE vids

To try TO MAKE people.

capiche.... What SHE has bouncing around in her EMPTY head.

LMAO VERY unstable!

And you do a great job here Ms Countrygirl!! The more they go after you, the better you all.

We are the Kings and Queens of the Hill here and they know it. They post YouTube and FalseNews links and don't understand why we laugh at the idiots.

It's just fun!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#92359 Apr 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Benjamin Carson Receives Presidential Medal of Freedom
President Bush shakes hands with Benjamin Carson after presenting him with the 2008 Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Photo by White House / David Bohrer
By Wendy Mullins
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Children's Center neurosurgeon Benjamin S. Carson Sr. received the nation's highest civilian award, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, in a White House ceremony on June 19.
http://www.jhu.edu/~gazette/2008/23jun08/23ca...
NOW ... since he won't "bow down" to the 0's policies ...
They ARE persecuting him!
GO Dr. Carson!!!!!!!!
Boo Yah!
He is a Traitor and you are a punk.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92360 Apr 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>YEP!!!
just peachy.
LMAO!!

Great response here!

Republicans will go as far as they can to try to forget Dumbya and how bad things were then, losing 750,000 jobs a year.

With Obama we are in MUCH better shape than when we had Dumbya.

Dumbya will always be laughed at, and anyone who mentions him as a great President is very ignorant. And we notice how EVERY republican jumps to defend Dumbya!! Cheney and Rumsfeld owned every thing Dumbya did..... He was just a dumb puppet on a string.

Seems like that's why all republicans are.... Idiots on a string who can't think on their own.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92361 Apr 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
The homeless population in northwest Arkansas increased to more than 2,000 people in 2013, while national averages fell, according to the Point-in-Time Homeless Census conducted by Kevin Fitzpatrick, UA sociology professor.

"while national averages fell"

...you posted it..lololol

It would fall a lot further if Repubics would pass a jobs bill

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92362 Apr 7, 2013
TuffEnough wrote:
When the economy comes crashing down like it did in 1929. The poorest working Americans will not even realize anything is different. They are allready conditioned and are tuff enough to survive. All the lazy asses that live off other peoples labor will parish. They can not survive without gasoline, electicity, and a grocery store. Even with gold and all the preping you could ever emagine will come down to being tuff enough. The homeless people are in fact conditioned enough to survive undoughtly with little effort. Are you tuff enough or living on your cloud of success in a failing capitalist society that is funded by fraud and corruption and not on productivity and wealth.
yes, alex, do go on..
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92364 Apr 7, 2013
Yes, Newton Leroy Gingrich had no problem describing how Republicans hate Obama, so no way will they pass his immigration plan, despite whatís good for the country and the people in it, despite the similarities in Republican ideas and the presidentís, despite his partyís Big Political Reinvention based on a dire need for Latino voters, and despite the economic benefits of passing such a bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min stray-cat 132,203
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,609
teena Marie mills 3 hr Jennifer 10
any women want to meet 3 hr lookeing 1
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 12 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 12 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 13 hr Butter bean 23
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 am PST

NBC Sports 4:25AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern