'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,481 - 81,500 of 151,541 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

#92298 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HIGH Fives !!!:)
You're so desperate for someone to be your'friend' you'll agree with whatever a republican says against the MAJORITY Democratic Party.

Weakness is just sad and pathetic. But donate republicans...... Soooo.

Lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92299 Apr 6, 2013
Benjamin Carson Receives Presidential Medal of Freedom

President Bush shakes hands with Benjamin Carson after presenting him with the 2008 Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Photo by White House / David Bohrer
By Wendy Mullins
Johns Hopkins Medicine

Johns Hopkins Children's Center neurosurgeon Benjamin S. Carson Sr. received the nation's highest civilian award, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, in a White House ceremony on June 19.

http://www.jhu.edu/~gazette/2008/23jun08/23ca...

NOW ... since he won't "bow down" to the 0's policies ...
They ARE persecuting him!

GO Dr. Carson!!!!!!!!

Boo Yah!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#92300 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Z :)
Welcome A/L!
:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92301 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Destin Fl while your section 8 ass was here every day.
Yup.... Huge tub.... The ocean as we laid back on the the beach enjoying a long week (8 days) having a great time.
As you deep fried fries at Wendy's!
Sucks to be you!
Bitter much Sybil? Heh
u r the Sybil ...
``````````
Sybil Denise Ballew

Internet privacy not so private in court
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/internet-p...

How much longer do you think libelous postings such as seen here will be allowed to continue?

hummmmm

The GREAT thing about it IS ...
It's ALL here in
BLACK & WHITE

on the
indefinitely!

My "track record"
&
TRAIL
is
CLEAN ...

How 'bout yours?

gotcha!

I "hope" this KEEPS you awake tonight ...
Wondering about ALL the BAD things you've POSTED on the NET...

Thru the years!

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#92302 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Benjamin Carson Receives Presidential Medal of Freedom
President Bush shakes hands with Benjamin Carson after presenting him with the 2008 Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Photo by White House / David Bohrer
By Wendy Mullins
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Children's Center neurosurgeon Benjamin S. Carson Sr. received the nation's highest civilian award, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, in a White House ceremony on June 19.
http://www.jhu.edu/~gazette/2008/23jun08/23ca...
NOW ... since he won't "bow down" to the 0's policies ...
They ARE persecuting him!
GO Dr. Carson!!!!!!!!
Boo Yah!
http://mediamatters.org/mobile/blog/2013/04/0...

Shooting yourself in the foot and you dumb republicans say boo yah??

It just doesn't get easier! LMAO

AND..... To top it off, you no information voters blame Obama for Carson's remarks.

Why are you so stupid and uninformed??
Uncle Tab

United States

#92303 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r the Sybil ...
``````````
Sybil Denise Ballew
Internet privacy not so private in court
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/internet-p...
How much longer do you think libelous postings such as seen here will be allowed to continue?
hummmmm
The GREAT thing about it IS ...
It's ALL here in
BLACK & WHITE
on the
indefinitely!
My "track record"
&
TRAIL
is
CLEAN ...
How 'bout yours?
gotcha!
I "hope" this KEEPS you awake tonight ...
Wondering about ALL the BAD things you've POSTED on the NET...
Thru the years!
:)
I have no worries.

My posts don't get taken down like yours does.

I sleep great every night.

Thanks for your concern

:-D

Shaddup Crackhead!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92304 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://mediamatters.org/mobile/blog/2013/04/0...
Shooting yourself in the foot and you dumb republicans say boo yah??
It just doesn't get easier! LMAO
AND..... To top it off, you no information voters blame Obama for Carson's remarks.

;0)
WorkinBlues

Evansville, IN

#92305 Apr 6, 2013
Can anyone explain how I can get to work? Ideas would be helpful especially from the conservitive folks. I only make $8.00 per hour. My rent is $550.00 per month utilities are $150.00 and I do not have any money or credit.I work for a roofing company as laberor. I tried walking but it's 6 miles one way and I'm wore out before I even get on the roof. Does anyone else work like I do everyday? I dont even have money for food.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92306 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;0)
Prove anything I said in that post as incorrect.

We'll be eating.

And you know I can back up everything Ibsaidbto be correct.

That being said...... You're an idiot.
OZombies

United States

#92307 Apr 6, 2013
Dr. Ben Carson understands insurance ... not like Obama who is clueless about everything and dumbest Earthling Nancy Pelosi, "let pass so we can see what's in it"...2700 pages and thousands of regulations and bribes and arm twisting ...if it is so great for the rest of us, why then all politicians are exempt from it? Come on liberals? WHY ?????
Uncle Tab

United States

#92308 Apr 6, 2013
WorkinBlues wrote:
Can anyone explain how I can get to work? Ideas would be helpful especially from the conservitive folks. I only make $8.00 per hour. My rent is $550.00 per month utilities are $150.00 and I do not have any money or credit.I work for a roofing company as laberor. I tried walking but it's 6 miles one way and I'm wore out before I even get on the roof. Does anyone else work like I do everyday? I dont even have money for food.
Republicans will tell you to keep doing what you're doing and you'll become a millionaire next week.

Jobs are coming back, no thanks to republicans.

Keep voting republicans will continue our countries recovery.
OZombies

United States

#92309 Apr 6, 2013
WorkinBlues wrote:
Why don't you write same to your president.
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC

You will get list with agencies that might be able to help you...if illegals can get help and food stamps, you probably will get something ...
Good luck!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92310 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Dr. Ben Carson understands insurance ... not like Obama who is clueless about everything and dumbest Earthling Nancy Pelosi, "let pass so we can see what's in it"...2700 pages and thousands of regulations and bribes and arm twisting ...if it is so great for the rest of us, why then all politicians are exempt from it? Come on liberals? WHY ?????
Hey Classy Zombie idiot..... How nice of you to comment in someone who passed away.

Trash!

And you've brought up pass it then read what's in it about as many times as fundamentally change America...... Why do you repeat these things over and over??

You know TWO things about politics..... You are an idiot!
SODLKIH

Campbellsville, KY

#92311 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HIGH Fives !!!:)
HI
WorkinBlues

Evansville, IN

#92312 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you write same to your president.
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC
You will get list with agencies that might be able to help you...if illegals can get help and food stamps, you probably will get something ...
Good luck!
Thanks, but why cant I support myself? I dont want help or hand out! I got 2 raises where I work but they were only a .25 an hour. The owner likes my work I think he likes me but I dont have any money and I can't understand why everything is so high cost. Just insurance on a car is to high. I'm starting to give up. Just not healthy way I live.
demonicRats

Sheridan, AR

#92313 Apr 6, 2013
jobs are coming back hahahahahahahaha i love the dream world these obozoites live in , another 100,000 give up looking for a job and they claim obozo created that many jobs, hillarious
OZombies

United States

#92314 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Classy Zombie idiot..... How nice of you to comment in someone who passed away.
Trash!
And you've brought up pass it then read what's in it about as many times as fundamentally change America...... Why do you repeat these things over and over??
You know TWO things about politics..... You are an idiot!
And, it is so nice of you trash to go and attack, calling people names... it is nobody's fault that you can't defend your president! Typical liberal!
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
LIBERALS ARE BULLIES AND YOU ARE PERFECT EXAMPLE...

P.S. sorry about your mom...hurts, doesn't it? It was not her fault that you're a creep. I'm somebody's mother and not a lesbian ...!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92315 Apr 6, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
jobs are coming back hahahahahahahaha i love the dream world these obozoites live in , another 100,000 give up looking for a job and they claim obozo created that many jobs, hillarious
Where are these hundreds thousands and thousands of people at?

If they quit looking for work, they can't eat or make house payments. So that means the homeless rates are huge.

Where are all these homeless people at? Please provide a link of where all of these homeless people are going to live.

We'll be waiting..... But you can't/won't answer.... You'll divert away from this subject.

Heh..... Can I tell the future when it comes to you broken record republicans??
Uncle Tab

United States

#92316 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
And, it is so nice of you trash to go and attack, calling people names... it is nobody's fault that you can't defend your president! Typical liberal!
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
LIBERALS ARE BULLIES AND YOU ARE PERFECT EXAMPLE...
P.S. sorry about your mom...hurts, doesn't it? It was not her fault that you're a creep. I'm somebody's mother and not a lesbian ...!!!!!
Add liberalism is a psychosis to your list if things you repeat over and over and over.

You dumb republicans don't know a thing about politics! Lmao

And I know you're sorry. We ALL know you're a sorry worthless idiot.
OZombies

United States

#92317 Apr 6, 2013
WorkinBlues wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks, but why cant I support myself? I dont want help or hand out! I got 2 raises where I work but they were only a .25 an hour. The owner likes my work I think he likes me but I dont have any money and I can't understand why everything is so high cost. Just insurance on a car is to high. I'm starting to give up. Just not healthy way I live.
No don't give up. What I meant, you can write letter to your president, your governor and they will send you list with an agencies and somebody might be able to help you, maybe with a better job. Remember, situation is not so great anywhere in the country. If I'm not mistaken,
No. Dakota have job openings. I know some neighbors, 8 out of 10 in one family are without jobs. Some moving back temporarily with a family, because can't afford to live on their own. Talk to your friends, relatives. I wish you all the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affairs at the work place. 5 min Boring 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Thought you knew 2,172
It must suck to be you 8 min Sister Mary 8
Ray Davis Arremus Ratt (Jul '13) 8 min stephanie 44
Paylake on us 25 w 39 min runningbear 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Curious 130,634
drive thru beauty 43 min Hottie 3 5
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••