'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,401 - 81,420 of 147,256 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92203
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go to Hell" ...
pUnk
-n-
liKe it ...
;~)
No one likes anything about you.... That's the reason you're on here ALL weekend!

When I got home today I noticed you were on here til 5am.... On a computer.... Alone.... Where no one of importance likes you.... Till FIVE AM!!

You're not to bright to pickup on how dumb this makes you look. Why?? Because lonely will take ANY attention (negative) as opposed to none.

THIS is your life. Lol

Troll!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92204
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
so the bible advocates chile murder, and child abuse...Go God!
I bet the grandkids love visits to Grandpa's place
You really think anyone would hit that C?? Really??

Safe to say that she's childless along with friendless.

Explains why she's here 24/7.

It's obvious if she did have any family, they separated themselves from her.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92205
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"I have taken off my robe - must I put it on again? I have washed my feet - must I soil them again? My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him. I arose to open for my lover, and my hands dripped with myrrh., on the handles of the lock."
...Song of Songs 5: 3-5.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92206
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them." ...Ezekiel 16: 17.(a Big Bear?)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92207
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No one likes anything about you.... That's the reason you're on here ALL weekend!
When I got home today I noticed you were on here til 5am.... On a computer.... Alone.... Where no one of importance likes you.... Till FIVE AM!!
You're not to bright to pickup on how dumb this makes you look. Why?? Because lonely will take ANY attention (negative) as opposed to none.
THIS is your life. Lol
Troll!
You didn't take into "consideration" ...
WHERE I SAID ... I had a refreshing EVENING did you?

u have NO IDEA of what MY life IS about! pUnk!

you just can't STAND it ...
THAT I have TIME to be on here!:)

No job ...
no time card to punch in ...

I've DONE put in MY "years" of work!
AND "raising" my children ...

To DESERVE my FREE time!

Jealous MUCH?

;~)
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92208
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think anyone would hit that C?? Really??
Safe to say that she's childless along with friendless.
Explains why she's here 24/7.
It's obvious if she did have any family, they separated themselves from her.
she and OZ seem overly friendly, just saying
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92209
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No "husband" underfoot ... EITHER!
Had two ...
Didn't WORK out!

Should I strive for the third ...
Don't have to DO that either!

Had many, many CHANCES/opportunities in my life!

Do NOT need to HURT anyone ELSE ...
or BE HURT in return!

Of COURSE ... u wouldn't UNDERSTAND that!

I'm an INDEPENDENT SUCCESSFUL FEMALE!

Got THAT!?!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92210
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't take into "consideration" ...
WHERE I SAID ... I had a refreshing EVENING did you?
u have NO IDEA of what MY life IS about! pUnk!
you just can't STAND it ...
THAT I have TIME to be on here!:)
No job ...
no time card to punch in ...
I've DONE put in MY "years" of work!
AND "raising" my children ...
To DESERVE my FREE time!
Jealous MUCH?
;~)
I just got back from Destin Fl. Been on Spring Break all week.

Yes.... YES!!!! I'm jealous that your crack headed check drawing lazy ass has been here all week til 5am and you never leave here unless you have to have a Methadone Treatment!

LMAO!!!

I'm jealous of an old lonely drug addict who LIVES on a message board/blog??

See why you're so unstable and laughed at on a daily basis?? Nah.... You're to dumb to catch in..... You keep coming back for more.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92211
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
she and OZ seem overly friendly, just saying
and u r dumber than the "sack of sea shells" I brought BACK from the Gulf ...
the last time I was there!

I know no more about here than I do u ... pUnk!

Her words ARE what tells me she is a GREAT person!
yours also TELL me what a pUnk you ARE!

;0)

Imagine THAT!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92212
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
No "husband" underfoot ... EITHER!
Had two ...
Didn't WORK out!
Should I strive for the third ...
Don't have to DO that either!
Had many, many CHANCES/opportunities in my life!
Do NOT need to HURT anyone ELSE ...
or BE HURT in return!
Of COURSE ... u wouldn't UNDERSTAND that!
I'm an INDEPENDENT SUCCESSFUL FEMALE!
Got THAT!?!
explains the over friendliness with OZ
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92213
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

about here
about HER!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92214
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
No "husband" underfoot ... EITHER!
Had two ...
Didn't WORK out!
Should I strive for the third ...
Don't have to DO that either!
Had many, many CHANCES/opportunities in my life!
Do NOT need to HURT anyone ELSE ...
or BE HURT in return!
Of COURSE ... u wouldn't UNDERSTAND that!
I'm an INDEPENDENT SUCCESSFUL FEMALE!
Got THAT!?!
Copy and Paste is a successful life to you??

Bar isn't very high is it??

And we all know why both husbands left you....... You're unstable!!

And many many chances at someone hittin it and forgetting it aren't life long commitments.... It's that you were just easy!

Thanks for clearing that up for us lonely crackhead.

Gonna be another 5am night of "weekend life" for you here on Topic?

Bahahahahahaha!!
HUH

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92215
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you can't argue with the liberals logic...another convert
No, you can't. It makes perfect sense to the Libs. Everyone else, not so much.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92216
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Republican Party is NUTS from top to bottom.

I'm very happy America has seen this the last 2 elections and as they get more unstable, hate against women, rape comments, and continue to be racist trash as they were at CPAC..... We liberals have nothing but smooth sailing.

Hillary will REALLY drive them nuts when we elect her. Lol
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92217
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
she and OZ seem overly friendly, just saying
Easiest explanation on why republican women are over weight..... Oz and the crackhead are perfect examples..... Lesbians who sit on their fatasses ALL day and night on the Internet not working.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92218
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy and Paste is a successful life to you??
Bar isn't very high is it??
And we all know why both husbands left you....... You're unstable!!
And many many chances at someone hittin it and forgetting it aren't life long commitments.... It's that you were just easy!
Thanks for clearing that up for us lonely crackhead.
Gonna be another 5am night of "weekend life" for you here on Topic?
Bahahahahahaha!!
DOES the below lQQk like copy/paste to "you" ???
you can't STAND the TRUTH...

WHEN I put MY words on here!

pUnk!
==========
American Lady wrote:
No "husband" underfoot ... EITHER!
Had two ...
Didn't WORK out!
Should I strive for the third ...
Don't have to DO that either!
Had many, many CHANCES/opportunities in my life!
Do NOT need to HURT anyone ELSE ...
or BE HURT in return!
Of COURSE ... u wouldn't UNDERSTAND that!
I'm an INDEPENDENT SUCCESSFUL FEMALE!
Got THAT!?!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92219
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
The Republican Party is NUTS from top to bottom.
I'm very happy America has seen this the last 2 elections and as they get more unstable, hate against women, rape comments, and continue to be racist trash as they were at CPAC..... We liberals have nothing but smooth sailing.
Hillary will REALLY drive them nuts when we elect her. Lol
Hillary will REALLY drive them nuts when we elect her. Lol

you TALK about me "being a FAT azz" ...
from sitting at my pc :)

look at the Hil ...

She's "traveled" all over the world ...
Does NOT look too skinny to ME!

:D

I'm STILL "perfect WEIGHT" ... for my height!

I could GAIN 20 pounds and STILL be within range !!!

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92220
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Luck of the Draw ...???
I call it GOOD genes!

Raised by a GREAT foundation :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92221
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tee hee hee ...

Are WE having "fun" yet?

;0)

I am ...
Putting you libTARDS in ya place!

With TRUTH!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92222
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hrmmmm...

STOP White GeNOcide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 2 hr I think 23
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr Wally 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Night Fury 129,042
Teresa Johnson and Rex 9 hr wondering 5
john sowders 10 hr Lay student 10
Please Ladies answer this question for me 10 hr LMAO 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 hr Gfm 81,565
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••