'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,361 - 81,380 of 146,731 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Persona Non Grata wrote:
aw c'mon can't we all just beat the hell out of Liberals and get on with life?
No. You lack the physical strength and courage.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Mitt Romney is a crazyass Mormon who wears underwear desgined by Jesus Christ who he believes once lived in Montana.

Bobby Jindal is a crazyass Catholic who has preformed a 'successful' exorcism by sitting on a young woman and driving Satan out of her digestive track. He is a silly right-wing Mr. Rogers without the yellow sweater.

Ron Paul is not crazy, but he is certifiably insane. No regulations or taxes whatsoever! States rights today! States rights tomorrow!! States rights forever!!! And of course the legalization of smack, crack and crank! What fun! And with no taxes, no rehab!

And then there is Newt Gingrich! My God. The only Republican whose character is less than Rush Limbaugh’s.

Translation:

A Bimbo who wants to shoot wolves from an airplane with an assault rifle looks like the best and brightest the Republican Party has to offer!

"Where's Richard Nixon when you need him?"
...Hot C
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

"Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit."
...Hot C (in a former life)
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You should have been aborted for the good of mankind!!!
LMAO!!!
And what good have you imposed on this country? And please use something other than the military. Being a paid mercenary shouldn't count.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You lack the physical strength and courage.
Agreed!!

Republicans are weak both mentally and physically!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And what good have you imposed on this country? And please use something other than the military. Being a paid mercenary shouldn't count.
he fought communists for 22 years
..which means he spent 22 years in Vietnam AND Korea AND Laos
...or he's waged a long, long one man war against Cuba
...or he fought in the US/ China War of whenever
...pretty sure he hasn't warred against Nepal for 22 years (since 2008)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Way to go Calvin!!!

I've been on vacation, Spring Break was a blast this year.

Good to see you and worse and Injudgement, and countrygirl and all the other democrats owning these uneducated republican idiots!!

And one other thing.... If you are just a nothing snotball little kid posting in the Internet who means nothing.... Why are they ALWAYS posting to you telling you you don't matter??

Seems you do matter and they can't bring you down.

Great Job as usual!!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!
..and socially and philosophically, and morally, and politically, and anthropologically, and culturally, and psychologically, and rationally, and subjectively, and theoretically, and ethically.
..and they're not handsome like us.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Way to go Calvin!!!
I've been on vacation, Spring Break was a blast this year.
Good to see you and worse and Injudgement, and countrygirl and all the other democrats owning these uneducated republican idiots!!
And one other thing.... If you are just a nothing snotball little kid posting in the Internet who means nothing.... Why are they ALWAYS posting to you telling you you don't matter??
Seems you do matter and they can't bring you down.
Great Job as usual!!
glad you enjoyed your vacation, good to have you back
I'm sure 'everyone' agrees (wink)

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!
Let's see,what has the Democratic party given us: slavery,racism,segregation,The Gag Rule,The Trail of Tears, a Civil War,The Klan,Jim Crow laws, eugenics,internment camps,mirandizing foreigning terrorist,class warfare,killing American citizens without due process, anything else,or is that enough!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see,what has the Democratic party given us: slavery,racism,segregation,The Gag Rule,The Trail of Tears, a Civil War,The Klan,Jim Crow laws, eugenics,internment camps,mirandizing foreigning terrorist,class warfare,killing American citizens without due process, anything else,or is that enough!
...... Seems as tho you may have been misinformed.... The 'gifts' you listed are more republican than democratic.

This is the reason republicans are so weak. You are easily fooled.

CPAC proved many of your points untrue. But what can we expect from you people? You're uneducated and even tho ALL of you deny watching FalseNews or listening to Beck, Limbaugh or Savage.... Those views that those idiots teach you are NOT the views of the majority.

Shouldn't the last 2 elections have taught you low information voters that everything you're taught to say means nothing??

Guess not..... You still say everything you're taught to say, word for word.

You poor idiots are just fun to smack around.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
glad you enjoyed your vacation, good to have you back
I'm sure 'everyone' agrees (wink)
We had a great time. Destin Fl. Live that place.

And you know they're chomping at the bit to tell someone that doesn't matter to them that I don't matter..... Over and over.

If we didn't matter, they wouldn't go on and on about us here EVERYday!

LOL it's just fun!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
..and socially and philosophically, and morally, and politically, and anthropologically, and culturally, and psychologically, and rationally, and subjectively, and theoretically, and ethically.
..and they're not handsome like us.
Republicans don't know what any if those words mean.

Low information voting republicans aren't very bright.

They just repeat what they're told. They don't research ANYTHING they post here. They aren't bright enough to think thru the horseshit they post here.

That's what makes them perfect to be republicans. They're not smart and easily fooled.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's see,what has the Republican party given us:
the sequester, trillion dollar wars, staggering job loss, two Bushes, NAMBLA, Moomman Newt, over the cliff, Bush-onomics, rapist enablers, stuck in 'repeal' mode, Wall Street buttkissers, cry baby Speakers, Santorum (the icky kind), Santorum (assjuice), anything else,or is that enough!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a great time. Destin Fl. Live that place.
And you know they're chomping at the bit to tell someone that doesn't matter to them that I don't matter..... Over and over.
If we didn't matter, they wouldn't go on and on about us here EVERYday!
LOL it's just fun!
It is fun, I love it when one puts on a sock puppet and comes in here for the rescue, I hear the Mighty Mouse theme.
I can punt Just a Dic from the 40 and score...then along comes Ari, with his perfect Thesis and his chewed up grammar and his ole scratchy record "...to save the day"
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't know what any if those words mean.
Low information voting republicans aren't very bright.
They just repeat what they're told. They don't research ANYTHING they post here. They aren't bright enough to think thru the horseshit they post here.
That's what makes them perfect to be republicans. They're not smart and easily fooled.
lol, i promise them, I'm right (not in a bad way)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fun, I love it when one puts on a sock puppet and comes in here for the rescue, I hear the Mighty Mouse theme.
I can punt Just a Dic from the 40 and score...then along comes Ari, with his perfect Thesis and his chewed up grammar and his ole scratchy record "...to save the day"
They ALL are scratchy record repeat/rejects!!

But Ari and poor little Justin... They rank pretty high on the stupid list.

The thing that gets to them is asking how the constitution has been changed or asking for Obama's executive order banning guns... Funny thing is, they're too dumb to realize everything they're told to repeat is a lie. They are pretty stupid lol

I guess that's what happens when someone tries to get an Internet college education. That's why most companies don't accept them because they mean nothing LMAO!!

Republicans are just stupid and very easily led!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the socks are fargin hilarious!!!

When all else fails and they're embarrased... The socks roll out in force and they disappear.

Just proves cowardice and ignorance

The top two requirements of being a republican is cowardice and ignorance!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Ha Ha Ha, thanks for the laughs!
You still use the 3rd grader crap attacks, because you cannot compete!
you ignore my links (which prove my point), and then you name call and talk crap some more.
Ha Ha Ha, https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, thanks for the laughs!
You still use the 3rd grader crap attacks, because you cannot compete!
you ignore my links (which prove my point), and then you name call and talk crap some more.
Ha Ha Ha, https://www.youtube.com/watch...
ignoring your links proves your point.
another perfect thesis, I presume?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Smith 21 min family 9
Any couples into SCAT??? 38 min guss 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min chinwendu1 128,869
threesomes (May '11) 1 hr Fatcat 29
Marlena cox 2 hr Old friend 34
Krystal Shields (Nov '12) 2 hr younastayyy 19
Elmer at Creek mart 2 hr lmao 8
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 9 hr Tire Shop 17
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 11 hr sheila 420
state police pulling people over on 25e. Sat changes 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs