'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,361 - 81,380 of 151,261 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92169 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!
Republicans are weak both mentally and physically!
..and socially and philosophically, and morally, and politically, and anthropologically, and culturally, and psychologically, and rationally, and subjectively, and theoretically, and ethically.
..and they're not handsome like us.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92170 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Way to go Calvin!!!
I've been on vacation, Spring Break was a blast this year.
Good to see you and worse and Injudgement, and countrygirl and all the other democrats owning these uneducated republican idiots!!
And one other thing.... If you are just a nothing snotball little kid posting in the Internet who means nothing.... Why are they ALWAYS posting to you telling you you don't matter??
Seems you do matter and they can't bring you down.
Great Job as usual!!
glad you enjoyed your vacation, good to have you back
I'm sure 'everyone' agrees (wink)

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#92171 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!
Republicans are weak both mentally and physically!
Let's see,what has the Democratic party given us: slavery,racism,segregation,The Gag Rule,The Trail of Tears, a Civil War,The Klan,Jim Crow laws, eugenics,internment camps,mirandizing foreigning terrorist,class warfare,killing American citizens without due process, anything else,or is that enough!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92172 Apr 6, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see,what has the Democratic party given us: slavery,racism,segregation,The Gag Rule,The Trail of Tears, a Civil War,The Klan,Jim Crow laws, eugenics,internment camps,mirandizing foreigning terrorist,class warfare,killing American citizens without due process, anything else,or is that enough!
...... Seems as tho you may have been misinformed.... The 'gifts' you listed are more republican than democratic.

This is the reason republicans are so weak. You are easily fooled.

CPAC proved many of your points untrue. But what can we expect from you people? You're uneducated and even tho ALL of you deny watching FalseNews or listening to Beck, Limbaugh or Savage.... Those views that those idiots teach you are NOT the views of the majority.

Shouldn't the last 2 elections have taught you low information voters that everything you're taught to say means nothing??

Guess not..... You still say everything you're taught to say, word for word.

You poor idiots are just fun to smack around.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92174 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
glad you enjoyed your vacation, good to have you back
I'm sure 'everyone' agrees (wink)
We had a great time. Destin Fl. Live that place.

And you know they're chomping at the bit to tell someone that doesn't matter to them that I don't matter..... Over and over.

If we didn't matter, they wouldn't go on and on about us here EVERYday!

LOL it's just fun!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92175 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
..and socially and philosophically, and morally, and politically, and anthropologically, and culturally, and psychologically, and rationally, and subjectively, and theoretically, and ethically.
..and they're not handsome like us.
Republicans don't know what any if those words mean.

Low information voting republicans aren't very bright.

They just repeat what they're told. They don't research ANYTHING they post here. They aren't bright enough to think thru the horseshit they post here.

That's what makes them perfect to be republicans. They're not smart and easily fooled.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92176 Apr 6, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's see,what has the Republican party given us:
the sequester, trillion dollar wars, staggering job loss, two Bushes, NAMBLA, Moomman Newt, over the cliff, Bush-onomics, rapist enablers, stuck in 'repeal' mode, Wall Street buttkissers, cry baby Speakers, Santorum (the icky kind), Santorum (assjuice), anything else,or is that enough!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92177 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a great time. Destin Fl. Live that place.
And you know they're chomping at the bit to tell someone that doesn't matter to them that I don't matter..... Over and over.
If we didn't matter, they wouldn't go on and on about us here EVERYday!
LOL it's just fun!
It is fun, I love it when one puts on a sock puppet and comes in here for the rescue, I hear the Mighty Mouse theme.
I can punt Just a Dic from the 40 and score...then along comes Ari, with his perfect Thesis and his chewed up grammar and his ole scratchy record "...to save the day"
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92178 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't know what any if those words mean.
Low information voting republicans aren't very bright.
They just repeat what they're told. They don't research ANYTHING they post here. They aren't bright enough to think thru the horseshit they post here.
That's what makes them perfect to be republicans. They're not smart and easily fooled.
lol, i promise them, I'm right (not in a bad way)
Uncle Tab

United States

#92179 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fun, I love it when one puts on a sock puppet and comes in here for the rescue, I hear the Mighty Mouse theme.
I can punt Just a Dic from the 40 and score...then along comes Ari, with his perfect Thesis and his chewed up grammar and his ole scratchy record "...to save the day"
They ALL are scratchy record repeat/rejects!!

But Ari and poor little Justin... They rank pretty high on the stupid list.

The thing that gets to them is asking how the constitution has been changed or asking for Obama's executive order banning guns... Funny thing is, they're too dumb to realize everything they're told to repeat is a lie. They are pretty stupid lol

I guess that's what happens when someone tries to get an Internet college education. That's why most companies don't accept them because they mean nothing LMAO!!

Republicans are just stupid and very easily led!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92180 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the socks are fargin hilarious!!!

When all else fails and they're embarrased... The socks roll out in force and they disappear.

Just proves cowardice and ignorance

The top two requirements of being a republican is cowardice and ignorance!

Since: Dec 11

#92181 Apr 6, 2013
Ha Ha Ha, thanks for the laughs!
You still use the 3rd grader crap attacks, because you cannot compete!
you ignore my links (which prove my point), and then you name call and talk crap some more.
Ha Ha Ha,
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92182 Apr 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
you ignore my links (which prove my point), and then you name call and talk crap some more.
Ha Ha Ha, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YgSPaXgAdzEXX
ignoring your links proves your point.
another perfect thesis, I presume?

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92183 Apr 6, 2013
hey Unc, he's going to prove his point with links to wnd.com and foxnews.com
why not a you tube video of a bobble-head doll nodding, we could just ask it if Ari is right.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92184 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And the socks are fargin hilarious!!!
When all else fails and they're embarrased... The socks roll out in force and they disappear.
Just proves cowardice and ignorance
The top two requirements of being a republican is cowardice and ignorance!
failing high school biology comes in handy
...and skipping math class on percentage day (hehehehehe)
Uncle Tab

United States

#92185 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Unc, he's going to prove his point with links to wnd.com and foxnews.com
why not a you tube video of a bobble-head doll nodding, we could just ask it if Ari is right.
I know!!! LMFAO!!!

WND and FalseNews are worthless as far as truth.

Why do they always ignore when I bring up FalseNews hacking the dead girls phone making her parents and police think she's still alive?? They NEVER step up when this is brought up. NEVER!!

You are correct.... F'n idiots!

And you tube vids as news sources. That's amazing that republicans are that stupid.

But that's what FalseNews and WND, beck, Limbaugh, savage.... All those 'sources' depend on..... Their listeners ignorance.

Seems like the crackhead, zombie, prof Rambo with his Internet doctorate, the lesbian from Glascow Sybil and ALL republicans here.... VERY low information voters.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92186 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!!! LMFAO!!!
WND and FalseNews are worthless as far as truth.
Why do they always ignore when I bring up FalseNews hacking the dead girls phone making her parents and police think she's still alive?? They NEVER step up when this is brought up. NEVER!!
You are correct.... F'n idiots!
And you tube vids as news sources. That's amazing that republicans are that stupid.
But that's what FalseNews and WND, beck, Limbaugh, savage.... All those 'sources' depend on..... Their listeners ignorance.
Seems like the crackhead, zombie, prof Rambo with his Internet doctorate, the lesbian from Glascow Sybil and ALL republicans here.... VERY low information voters.
the only thing that has changed since my first day here, is length of their 'bright new star' burnout list..no wonder they're bitter
Uncle Tab

United States

#92187 Apr 6, 2013
Where's that Executive Order in Gun Grabs you cried and whined and lied about??

That's why no one looks at any republican links.... You all are idiots and dishonest.

Not calling you names.... Just stating FACTS!!

Google 'facts' so you know what it means, when your posts meet that criteria, then we'll look at them, until then, no one but you low info voters look at them or agrees with you people.

Thanks for understanding this. And thanks for NOT understanding why you're losing elections.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#92188 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
“Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas”
... Michele Bachmann
Is that why you turn the gas burners on the stove and back the car in the garage, to mess with people?

You must not know what order of protection "peace warrant" means. You are sick. Anybody who supports you is just as sick.

Nothing is good enough for you. Leave people alone. Nasty mouth. No respect for family or the law. Life of lies.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92189 Apr 6, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you turn the gas burners on the stove and back the car in the garage, to mess with people?
You must not know what order of protection "peace warrant" means. You are sick. Anybody who supports you is just as sick.
Nothing is good enough for you. Leave people alone. Nasty mouth. No respect for family or the law. Life of lies.
wow, it's Langston Hughes

...or is AnonT's hand up your ass making you talk?
...or are you just that naturally gifted, rhetorically?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Clint Eastwood 1,451
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr BRAIN STORM 130,536
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 1 hr turtle chin 4
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 3,493
laptops 3 hr travis 3
New club in Barbourville? 4 hr Yea right 46
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 12 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••