'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#92258 Apr 6, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich can be taxed to the max. But they will leave the country and take their money with them. They will move their factories and business and the jobs with them to countries where they won't pay as much tax. It's us, the job seekers and the whole country who will hurt when they pick up their marbels and leave us holding the empty bag..
They didn't leave in the 30's when they were getting taxed heavy, they didn't leave in the 90's when Clinton taxed them.

You think the ONLY people who can run a business are running business' now?? You don't know much about economics. That's why republicans live you low/no information voters. Keep you all hanging in like the world will end. How is that leadership?? Trying to scare people with (you play marbles with MY rules or I'm leaving!)

Don't care!! Leave!

That gloom fear and doom BS is aimed at you earl minded fools.... And you eat it up.

So what! Let them leave, tax the hell out of imports and put all of our people back to work under new business owners.

Be the best plan!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92259 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok lol, i feel better, I'm not your husband, just your sugarbaby
u r NOTHING to me ...

welllll ... an
ANNOYING
GNAT

:)

How to get rid of gnats ...
Smack 'em down ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92260 Apr 6, 2013
another comes around ...

and so on ...

FUN isn't it!

SMACK!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92261 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Dobie Stroking American L wrote:
My eyes are stuck shut with dobie jizz again lol
==========
AL say:
I see a lil cowardly lily livered pUnk ...
WHEN someone like you puts
something like THIS
on here
about someone
they do NOT even know
OR
WHO they 'may' work for...
AND
what they might DO
as a freelancer!
Someone pushing their "luck" on freedom ...
WHEN it might "land" them
behinds BARS
or
in an asylum ...
...
For the rest of their life!
)8~D>
Jesus tapdancing Christ
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#92263 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LOTS of peeps KNOW about that forum ... bub :)
It's called
"... The president HAS "failed" us ... "
;0)
A "lying" vipers den ...
Obviously why you and that annoymouth troll love to hang. Why don't you go back? We won't miss you or your drivelling rants. You and your peeps must troll them all. 24/7

A Lunatic troll, that's YOU!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92264 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r NOTHING to me ...
welllll ... an
ANNOYING
GNAT
:)
How to get rid of gnats ...
Smack 'em down ...
;0)
physical abuse?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92266 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The last one did not "hit" me ...
Had he ... he probably would be "in the Ground" ...
He mentally & emotionally ... ABUSED me.
Kinda like "u" are 'trying' to do ...
BUT ...
Remember ...
Stick & stones can BREAK my bones ...
BUT ...
u libTARDS "words" ...
Will NEVER hurt!
;~)
I Am Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zu4xpDuf84AXX
Invincible!
Helen Reddy is a lesbian
Uncle Tab

United States

#92267 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus tapdancing Christ
I know!!!! LMAO
Un........ Stable and clue...... Less!
We gotta keep them posting here and keep the no information republican voters spearing their racist rape beliefs.
Their own leaders say they need to change and get with current issues but the uneducated Repubs here aren't agreeing with the party.
Just means a bigger win in 2016.
Hillary maybe will get enough votes for a mandate on a New New Deal.
That will make the Repubs do a Jim Jones koolaid party and have a mass suicide.
Republicans all over the country will be climbing on top of their trailers and jumping off trying to kill themselves.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#92268 Apr 6, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich can be taxed to the max. But they will leave the country and take their money with them. They will move their factories and business and the jobs with them to countries where they won't pay as much tax. It's us, the job seekers and the whole country who will hurt when they pick up their marbels and leave us holding the empty bag..
I've heard this Repub talking point so often. Question. How did the biggest growth of middle class America take place in the 1950s and 1960s when the tax rate on the top was three times more than it is now. Why were the biggest number of American factories closed and shipped after the tax rates were cut by 60%.
You Repubs are so stupid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92269 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen Reddy is a lesbian
ur point IS ...

So IS
Melissa Etheridge ...

BUT

I "love" her "music" too!

talking to my angel lyrics


LOVE the "sinner" ...
HATE the SIN ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92270 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
physical abuse?
did you FEEL it?

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#92272 Apr 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard this Repub talking point so often. Question. How did the biggest growth of middle class America take place in the 1950s and 1960s when the tax rate on the top was three times more than it is now. Why were the biggest number of American factories closed and shipped after the tax rates were cut by 60%.
You Repubs are so stupid.
Your last sentence sums up your post!!

Nail on the head!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92273 Apr 6, 2013
" I Am Woman "

(Helen Reddy and Ray Burton)

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

Oh yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to
I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

You can bend but never break me
'Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'Cause you've deepened the 'conviction' in my soul

Oh, yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to
I can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

I am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But I'm still an embryo
With a long, long way to go
Until I make my brother understand

Oh, yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to
I can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

Oh, I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong

I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman

http://www.lyricstime.com/helen-reddy-i-am-wo...

Invincible!:)
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#92274 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am NOT going to STAY with an ABUSER!"
You keep coming back here and we abuse you on daily basis.
Heh
YOU are coming back because she makes you mad.
People disagreeing with you are abusing YOU? This forum is not your house ...get over yourself, you're NOBODY ... you are following A/L and kissing her behind on daily basis...that's more like it!!!!!

Why someone is here and for how long, it's not your business ... why do you even care?
American Lady is great American Patriot...!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92275 Apr 6, 2013
Wearing a Gun ...
is BETTER ...
Than "wearing" a Toe Tag!
Mr pResident!...

~Mike Huckabee

LIVE on FNC ...

GOOOOooooooooooo Mike!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92276 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are coming back because she makes you mad.
People disagreeing with you are abusing YOU? This forum is not your house ...get over yourself, you're NOBODY ... you are following A/L and kissing her behind on daily basis...that's more like it!!!!!
Why someone is here and for how long, it's not your business ... why do you even care?
American Lady is great American Patriot...!!!!!!!
Thank you Z!
You are to!
-n-
They will NEVER understand ...
UNTIL ...
it's TOO late for them to!

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#92277 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are coming back because she makes you mad.
People disagreeing with you are abusing YOU? This forum is not your house ...get over yourself, you're NOBODY ... you are following A/L and kissing her behind on daily basis...that's more like it!!!!!
Why someone is here and for how long, it's not your business ... why do you even care?
American Lady is great American Patriot...!!!!!!!
Hey Chemtrail..... Try to keep up.... Been on the beach, just got back.

I'm happy you and the crackhead comes to each others defense. Who's the man in your relationship?? You or her??

LMAO!!!!

Shaddup!! Just do what you always do and type 'fundamentally change America' 37 times in a row and set back and watch us all make fun of your ignorant uneducated ass too lol

You lesbians always jump up when someone proves one of you idiots wrong.

Should be used to it by now.

Fat lesbians are annoying.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92278 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wearing a Gun ...
is BETTER ...
Than "wearing" a Toe Tag!
Mr pResident!...
~Mike Huckabee
LIVE on FNC ...
GOOOOooooooooooo Mike!
FalseNews LMAO!!!

Republicans just want all the toe tags on first graders while they're sitting in class.

Fear, doom, and gloom.

You are such a tool.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92280 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
FalseNews LMAO!!!
Republicans just want all the toe tags on first graders while they're sitting in class.
Fear, doom, and gloom.
You are such a tool.
At the LEAST ...
I do NOT sit around
"playing"
with
MY
ding-a-ling!

like ya lil nephew
hot c
DOES!

Amazed ...
I tell ya!

:)
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#92281 Apr 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard this Repub talking point so often. Question. How did the biggest growth of middle class America take place in the 1950s and 1960s when the tax rate on the top was three times more than it is now. Why were the biggest number of American factories closed and shipped after the tax rates were cut by 60%.
You Repubs are so stupid.
You must be related to wtf 'stupid'...

In the 60s everything was cheaper, groceries, gas, you were getting interest on your savings account.
With 2 paychecks, husband and wife, you could save one and support your family with just one paycheck. Within 10 yrs you could have good down payment for your house. Not only that, you could get job anywhere. Factories, shops on every corner. Way of life was different. People didn't have credit cards, interest was lower, every adult had a job. You can't compare today with 60s...
You didn't have illegals to support...then! You had free clinic for the poor Americans everywhere, till illegals started coming and abusing our system and closed one by one. In that time food stamps were only for poor and not illegals. In that time you didn't support illegal children ...schools were only for the American children. New immigrants came trough an Immigration office and not the 'back door's...you had to respect the law, or you were deported. There was no such thing, help for ILLEGAL ALIENS, in any way, shape or form.
60s...good old times...America was feared and respected ... THOSE WERE THE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min What if 136,097
UPS drop box in B'ville? 29 min Answer 9
Mud Slide Up Turkey Creek Rd (Mar '14) 1 hr Stewart 9
knox county detention center 4 hr Welfare Jed 41
Stacy keys and Pablo from 2 Amigos 4 hr yep 8
Stacy Keys 4 hr yep 10
lets go to florida 6 hr isolated incident 141
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]