'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92145 Apr 6, 2013
My own list ultimately comes down to two categories: Republican comments on rape and Mitt Romney. The rape category doomed several Republican campaigns directly and indirectly probably affected the presidential elections. Why Republicans would choose to follow in the footsteps of Ken Buck (“A jury could very well conclude that this is a case of buyer’s remorse … It appears to me … you invited him over… the appearance is of consent.” -October 2010 ) and Clayton Williams (“If it’s inevitable, just relax and enjoy it” - mid 1990 Gubernatorial race in Texas) is anyone’s guess. And it didn’t work for Sharron Angle to suggest rape victims make rape lemonade in 2010, but maybe they figure trying the same thing will lead to different results, or maybe they just can’t help but be stupid.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92146 Apr 6, 2013
And Romney…Romney is a genre unto himself. He certainly doomed his own campaign through an inability to articulate any ideas at all. That’s assuming he had any actual ideas, which cannot be proven. It is impossible to know why the things that came out of his mouth came out of his mouth, but they did, and they were a gift that kept on giving, right up to the day he stopped talking to protect himself from himself.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92147 Apr 6, 2013
”I would hope that when a woman goes in to a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape. I assume that’s part of the counseling that goes on.”
...Chuck Winder (R-ID)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92148 Apr 6, 2013
“I think the right approach is to accept this horribly created — in the sense of rape — but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given to you… rape victims should make the best of a bad situation.”
...Rick Santorum
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92149 Apr 6, 2013
“I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that’s the America millions of Americans believe in. That’s the America I love.”
...Mitt Romney
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92150 Apr 6, 2013
”Some girls rape easy.”
...Roger Rivard (R-WI)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92151 Apr 6, 2013
Richard Mourdock (R-IN):”I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
...Richard Mourdock (R-IN)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92152 Apr 6, 2013
“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down”
...Todd Akin (R-MO)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92153 Apr 6, 2013
”As president, I will create 12 million new jobs.”
...Mitt Romney
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92154 Apr 6, 2013
”Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs.”
...Mitt Romney (45 minutes later )
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92155 Apr 6, 2013
“I like those fancy raincoats you bought. Really sprung for the big bucks."
...Mitt Romney (mocking NASCAR fans wearing plastic ponchos)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92156 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
'You don't just say, you JUST promise !!!!!
semantics, babygirl, semantics (kiss)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92157 Apr 6, 2013
After watching much of CPAC, I must say the GOP is in some deep trouble. All the Old school “Karl Rove” speakers were more boring than Mitt Romney sleeping. Namely, the most talked about 2016 contenders Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan had the crow snoring. While on the other hand, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, Donald Trump and the star of the show, Sarah Palin, played to an audience of foot stomping standing ovations. Guns and sugar good! And there you pretty much have the theme of the next election.

Of course the RNC sees the trouble coming, which Riense Preibus explained to the CPAC gang. He is now on the Talk Radio shitlist.
The new game for the GOP is to use RULES to try to do all they can to suppress the crazies from the primaries. Trouble is that the backlash to that idea has already begun. The split is looking ever more serious as time passes.
November 2014 will tell the story.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92158 Apr 6, 2013
CPAC had its biggest turnout in their history since their founding in 1973. A younger crowd of foot stomping dittoheads and Coulterists sponsored by the Young Americans for Freedom and Human Events (about the only place that still run Ann Coulter’s columns.

You know, Ann lives in South Beach with her platonic gay pal Matt Drudge. Rush lives just a quick limo ride up the road in Palm Beach. A threesome match made in heaven. A video of that menage a trio could shift the Earth off its axis for the vomit it would generate around the world.

Both CPAC and the Republican Party response to President Obama is to promote and glorify more financial deregulation, free market anarchy, tax breaks for the wealthy which they whip up into a froth with a heavy dose of religious intolerance and ignorance.

The only difference between CPAC and the GOP is that CPAC has no desire to repackage the now proven failure of Voodoo Reaganomics with kinder and gentler semantics and soundbites which is now the work of RNC chairman Rapper Michael Steele.

As rock festivals close with the heaviest hitters at the end, so the three day CPAC meeting ended not with Zeppelin or the Stones but with the beautiful Ann Coulter and the handsome Rush Limbaugh. Limbaugh went over his 20 minute allocation to fatly pontificate, over and over and over, on how much he wants President Obama to fail, and fail miserably, for over 90 minutes. To foot stomping applause and standing ovations.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92159 Apr 6, 2013
...what a difference 4 years make
Worse

United States

#92160 Apr 6, 2013
Persona Non Grata wrote:
aw c'mon can't we all just beat the hell out of Liberals and get on with life?
No. You lack the physical strength and courage.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92161 Apr 6, 2013
Mitt Romney is a crazyass Mormon who wears underwear desgined by Jesus Christ who he believes once lived in Montana.

Bobby Jindal is a crazyass Catholic who has preformed a 'successful' exorcism by sitting on a young woman and driving Satan out of her digestive track. He is a silly right-wing Mr. Rogers without the yellow sweater.

Ron Paul is not crazy, but he is certifiably insane. No regulations or taxes whatsoever! States rights today! States rights tomorrow!! States rights forever!!! And of course the legalization of smack, crack and crank! What fun! And with no taxes, no rehab!

And then there is Newt Gingrich! My God. The only Republican whose character is less than Rush Limbaugh’s.

Translation:

A Bimbo who wants to shoot wolves from an airplane with an assault rifle looks like the best and brightest the Republican Party has to offer!

"Where's Richard Nixon when you need him?"
...Hot C
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92163 Apr 6, 2013
"Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit."
...Hot C (in a former life)
Worse

United States

#92164 Apr 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You should have been aborted for the good of mankind!!!
LMAO!!!
And what good have you imposed on this country? And please use something other than the military. Being a paid mercenary shouldn't count.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92165 Apr 6, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You lack the physical strength and courage.
Agreed!!

Republicans are weak both mentally and physically!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanborn hiding from the truth about YouTube vids 44 min Sick videos 1
Sanborn and hall YouTube videos 52 min Be proud 1
I found a horse 1 hr Kcoutlaw 5
A good pediatric dr in barbourville 1 hr Gordon 1
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr agree 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Sss 131,384
backwards 1 hr poopers 13
Family Court Judge 5 hr old school 45
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 20 hr Good read 9
Barbourville Dating