'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,301 - 81,320 of 147,282 Comments Last updated 56 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Ain't That America <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
``````````

Aint that a Liberal

;~)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

y'all libs have been fun, but my beer is gone and it is time for a state of nonexistence.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that will not happen here!!! We have learned from the past, it really doesn't matter what the democrats say, let them try to take our guns, they haven't enought people!!!
American people are smart and a patriots! You love your country, you fight for it !!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
ole zombie, this is not yugoslavia.
Really, don't tell me...goatgirl !!!!!
Did anyone tell you lately how ignorant you really are? Really ignorant?!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that will not happen here!!! We have learned from the past, it really doesn't matter what the democrats say, let them try to take our guns, they haven't enought people!!!
Dipshit, I could come and take your guns if Obama told me to, so don't go all roostery. They have enough people. People that know how..Don't kid yourself Big Bad Daddy
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Nancy Pelosi - A DarcPrynce Parody Song

Nancy Pelosi-Leaving 7 On a Jet Plane

YOU'RE MINE

Obama Is A Marxist

Famous People Killed By The Illuminati

*_*
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I spent almost 22 years in the militray fighting communist, does anyone thing I will givein to a dumbass like Obama, hell no!!!
you fought communist for 22 years? what war was that?
The Chinese, North Korean, Cuban War?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
for all to read? a half dozen idiots that agree with you, and a half dozen reasonable ones that know you're brain leaks monkey butter.
You go, Don Quixote!

That's the problem with you. You don't like it when someone disrespects YOUR mother, but all the women on here are someone's mother, and you don't mind disrespecting them.
You also have no respect for our military, and you have no clue what these men went through for our country.

You need an attitude adjustment, and until this happens you have no ones respect and neither will your mother because you give the impression she did a poor job raising you!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

G'night
I had a Refreshing evening & night!...

Time to get some shut eye :)
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You should have been aborted for the good of mankind!!!
LMAO!!!
thought conservatives were anti-abortion

suppose you can explain why mankind would have benefited from my being aborted as eloquently as you spin your "not subject to the jurisdiction of" diatribe
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
After WWII when Tito became president of Yugoslavia, he sent police from house to house and took every weapon from every citizen. Only police and army could carry weapons. If your neighbor knew about you not turning your weapon in, the police came back turn your house inside out located your weapon and took it. After, Tito eliminated all apposition. Kill over million of his own people. Tito, Stalin, Mao they all did that.
Communists are heartless bullies and a butchers!
Americans are not going to put up with something like that! I hope would not come to war.
Americans will not put up with something like that, but they will put up with something different.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Journalists witnessing the conversation took additional in depth interviews, among them were reporters from The U.S. News and World Report, The National Review and a reporter from Australian TV.
Senator Inhofe similarly did not know anything about the matter. The conversation took place in front of talk show host Rusty Humphries. Taitz also spoke with Congressman Steven King who said that if the Department of Justice had given him any papers he would remember it.
He stated that his staff would review all the information and would prepare an executive report for him. He stated that he would have an answer within one week. Mike Zullo and talk show host Carl Gallos stood next to Taitz during this conversation and witnessed Taitz giving the documents to Congressman King.
This means that the Department of Justice went behind the backs of U.S. Members of Congress - never gave them any pleadings or documents and did not act as an attorney for the U.S. Congress, but instead, acted as private criminal defense attorneys for President Barack Obama. This is not only illegal, but also violates established laws governing the matter on both state and federal levels.
http://syndicatednews.net/chief-justice-of-th...
don't waste your cut and pasties on me babygirl, link a cool you tube video, or 'stay in the truck'
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

oooops forgot THIS one!

*** You don't have to be Christian to agree with the majority of this site ***

This site is for all White people
We must unite to
Save our Heritage
or we will are doomed
To save our Heritage We must
first know our enemy
What is Your Heritage and Ours ?

Former President Bill Clinton, June 22, 1998, before Portland State University said:
"In little more than 50 years there will be no majority race in the United States. No other nation in history has gone through demographic change of this magnitude in so short a time."

The graduating class of 1998 applauded

Cheered
cheered the genocide of White Civilization

Would they have cheered if Clinton had said
"The Jews are losing their majority in Israel"
Hell no! They would have gasped in horror!
Would they have cheered if Clinton had said
"The Eskimos are becoming the minority in Alaska because of White migration into their native lands"
Of course not!

Those liberally educated students would gasp in shame and wonder what was to be done to "save" the Eskimos!

Would we be racist if we wrote:
"It's horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be Black or Jewish"

Can you imagine the outcry! The public castigation and denigration we would suffer, the names we would be called (racist pigs, hate-mongers, Nazis, just to name a few), the media would go crazy. News commentators would be shaking their heads in disgust. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would loudly and angrily

Demand an apology

on behalf of all the offended minorities
No, we didn't write such hateful words
but

Newsweek Magazine wrote
"It's horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be White"
Newsweek, Sept. 14, 2009

No public outrage, no media castigation, no demands for an apology

Why?

Because White people are
Conditioned
to accept this kind of garbage from the media without protest

This site is committed to preserving the unique and special
Heritage
of our people
The White Race

Truth is not Racist
Facts are not Hate

Yet we are called

Racist
Bigoted
Nazis
Anti-Semitic
among others

for doing exactly what the Black, Yellow, Brown and other races of the world do <<---<<<

We Love Our Heritage!

We Fight for Our people!

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/

:~)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshit, I could come and take your guns if Obama told me to, so don't go all roostery. They have enough people. People that know how..Don't kid yourself Big Bad Daddy

You punk!! This man could have you on the ground with his foot on your neck before you could cry MOMMY!!! So shut the hell up, you're not entertaining or cute!!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans will not put up with something like that, but they will put up with something different.
You don't say?
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with you. You don't like it when someone disrespects YOUR mother, but all the women on here are someone's mother, and you don't mind disrespecting them.
You also have no respect for our military, and you have no clue what these men went through for our country.
You need an attitude adjustment, and until this happens you have no ones respect and neither will your mother because you give the impression she did a poor job raising you!
I respect whoever is respectable, no one else
I don't want or need to be respected. I'm here to shock and awe...and to have a few laughs

I have great respect for the military men and women..i'm not the one threatning to shoot whoever Obama sends to collect my guns.

But being a veteran doesn't necessarily mean you're not a giant prick, so there's that.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

How could I forget THIS one ?

OBAMA ELIGIBILITY APPEAL IN ROY MOORE'S COURT
Newly elected state chief justice has expressed doubt about qualification

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/obama-eligibility-...

:)
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
G'night
I had a Refreshing evening & night!...
Time to get some shut eye :)
'shut eye', another nickname for Big Bear?

goodnight, darling
Respect!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

WARNING MAKES TRAVELERS BEWARE OF CHICAGO!
Tourists also told that Detroit, New Orleans can be violent

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/warning-makes-trav...

Gotta get some
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's
NOW!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You punk!! This man could have you on the ground with his foot on your neck before you could cry MOMMY!!! So shut the hell up, you're not entertaining or cute!!!!!
NOT CUTE?????
Not even with a foot on my neck?
Honey, This man drooling and shitting, snotty nosed and crying isn't putting his foot anywhere...and when he regains the wherewith all to think, "Great Day in the Morning", I'll be long gone with Barry's new gun collection. So there's that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
yard sale 10 min baby 1
New club in Barbourville? 54 min Bville resident 20
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Mike Duquette 129,047
Teresa Johnson and Rex 1 hr Wondering 6
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr Susie 6
john sowders 2 hr not surprised 11
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 6 hr I think 23
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs