'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92178 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't know what any if those words mean.
Low information voting republicans aren't very bright.
They just repeat what they're told. They don't research ANYTHING they post here. They aren't bright enough to think thru the horseshit they post here.
That's what makes them perfect to be republicans. They're not smart and easily fooled.
lol, i promise them, I'm right (not in a bad way)
Uncle Tab

United States

#92179 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fun, I love it when one puts on a sock puppet and comes in here for the rescue, I hear the Mighty Mouse theme.
I can punt Just a Dic from the 40 and score...then along comes Ari, with his perfect Thesis and his chewed up grammar and his ole scratchy record "...to save the day"
They ALL are scratchy record repeat/rejects!!

But Ari and poor little Justin... They rank pretty high on the stupid list.

The thing that gets to them is asking how the constitution has been changed or asking for Obama's executive order banning guns... Funny thing is, they're too dumb to realize everything they're told to repeat is a lie. They are pretty stupid lol

I guess that's what happens when someone tries to get an Internet college education. That's why most companies don't accept them because they mean nothing LMAO!!

Republicans are just stupid and very easily led!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92180 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fun, I love it when one puts on a sock puppet and comes in here for the rescue, I hear the Mighty Mouse theme.
I can punt Just a Dic from the 40 and score...then along comes Ari, with his perfect Thesis and his chewed up grammar and his ole scratchy record "...to save the day"
And the socks are fargin hilarious!!!

When all else fails and they're embarrased... The socks roll out in force and they disappear.

Just proves cowardice and ignorance

The top two requirements of being a republican is cowardice and ignorance!

Since: Dec 11

.

#92181 Apr 6, 2013
Ha Ha Ha, thanks for the laughs!
You still use the 3rd grader crap attacks, because you cannot compete!
you ignore my links (which prove my point), and then you name call and talk crap some more.
Ha Ha Ha,
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92182 Apr 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, thanks for the laughs!
You still use the 3rd grader crap attacks, because you cannot compete!
you ignore my links (which prove my point), and then you name call and talk crap some more.
Ha Ha Ha, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YgSPaXgAdzEXX
ignoring your links proves your point.
another perfect thesis, I presume?

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92183 Apr 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, thanks for the laughs!
You still use the 3rd grader crap attacks, because you cannot compete!
you ignore my links (which prove my point), and then you name call and talk crap some more.
Ha Ha Ha, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YgSPaXgAdzEXX
hey Unc, he's going to prove his point with links to wnd.com and foxnews.com
why not a you tube video of a bobble-head doll nodding, we could just ask it if Ari is right.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92184 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And the socks are fargin hilarious!!!
When all else fails and they're embarrased... The socks roll out in force and they disappear.
Just proves cowardice and ignorance
The top two requirements of being a republican is cowardice and ignorance!
failing high school biology comes in handy
...and skipping math class on percentage day (hehehehehe)
Uncle Tab

United States

#92185 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Unc, he's going to prove his point with links to wnd.com and foxnews.com
why not a you tube video of a bobble-head doll nodding, we could just ask it if Ari is right.
I know!!! LMFAO!!!

WND and FalseNews are worthless as far as truth.

Why do they always ignore when I bring up FalseNews hacking the dead girls phone making her parents and police think she's still alive?? They NEVER step up when this is brought up. NEVER!!

You are correct.... F'n idiots!

And you tube vids as news sources. That's amazing that republicans are that stupid.

But that's what FalseNews and WND, beck, Limbaugh, savage.... All those 'sources' depend on..... Their listeners ignorance.

Seems like the crackhead, zombie, prof Rambo with his Internet doctorate, the lesbian from Glascow Sybil and ALL republicans here.... VERY low information voters.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92186 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!!! LMFAO!!!
WND and FalseNews are worthless as far as truth.
Why do they always ignore when I bring up FalseNews hacking the dead girls phone making her parents and police think she's still alive?? They NEVER step up when this is brought up. NEVER!!
You are correct.... F'n idiots!
And you tube vids as news sources. That's amazing that republicans are that stupid.
But that's what FalseNews and WND, beck, Limbaugh, savage.... All those 'sources' depend on..... Their listeners ignorance.
Seems like the crackhead, zombie, prof Rambo with his Internet doctorate, the lesbian from Glascow Sybil and ALL republicans here.... VERY low information voters.
the only thing that has changed since my first day here, is length of their 'bright new star' burnout list..no wonder they're bitter
Uncle Tab

United States

#92187 Apr 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, thanks for the laughs!
You still use the 3rd grader crap attacks, because you cannot compete!
you ignore my links (which prove my point), and then you name call and talk crap some more.
Ha Ha Ha, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YgSPaXgAdzEXX
Where's that Executive Order in Gun Grabs you cried and whined and lied about??

That's why no one looks at any republican links.... You all are idiots and dishonest.

Not calling you names.... Just stating FACTS!!

Google 'facts' so you know what it means, when your posts meet that criteria, then we'll look at them, until then, no one but you low info voters look at them or agrees with you people.

Thanks for understanding this. And thanks for NOT understanding why you're losing elections.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#92188 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
“Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas”
... Michele Bachmann
Is that why you turn the gas burners on the stove and back the car in the garage, to mess with people?

You must not know what order of protection "peace warrant" means. You are sick. Anybody who supports you is just as sick.

Nothing is good enough for you. Leave people alone. Nasty mouth. No respect for family or the law. Life of lies.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92189 Apr 6, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you turn the gas burners on the stove and back the car in the garage, to mess with people?
You must not know what order of protection "peace warrant" means. You are sick. Anybody who supports you is just as sick.
Nothing is good enough for you. Leave people alone. Nasty mouth. No respect for family or the law. Life of lies.
wow, it's Langston Hughes

...or is AnonT's hand up your ass making you talk?
...or are you just that naturally gifted, rhetorically?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92190 Apr 6, 2013
Good Afternoon Folks :)
Uncle Tab

United States

#92191 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing that has changed since my first day here, is length of their 'bright new star' burnout list..no wonder they're bitter
Know what you mean. I used to be here a lot back in 2008 at election time. Some of the same crackheads were here then saying if Obama won the world would end THAT day, the it was 3 months, then 6,9,12, then 2 years.... On and on and on. Not ONE thing they've sad is true.

Still have a few of the overly dumb super stupid hanging into the birther issue. Those are the ones complaining about the constitution, SCOTUS has that covered but they keep going on and on.

Dumb as a rock.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92192 Apr 6, 2013
Proverbs 13:24 NIV
He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/proverbs/13-24...

Proverbs 13:24 Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.

Proverbs 19:18 Discipline your children, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to their death.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible
i. e., "You will not kill your son by scourging him, you may kill him by with holding the scourge."

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scourging

hot c the punk ... NEEDS a good "scourging" ...

Like I said earlier ...

He NEEDS took out behind the wood shed and given a good BEATING!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92193 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Proverbs 13:24 NIV
He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/proverbs/13-24...
Proverbs 13:24 Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.
Proverbs 19:18 Discipline your children, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to their death.
Barnes' Notes on the Bible
i. e., "You will not kill your son by scourging him, you may kill him by with holding the scourge."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scourging
hot c the punk ... NEEDS a good "scourging" ...
Like I said earlier ...
He NEEDS took out behind the wood shed and given a good BEATING!
You take him behind the shed and give him a nice sloooooow beating!

Lotion up your hands..... And make sure you wash them before the lotion..... All that Cathair mixed with lotion would be a mess I bet!

LMAO!

Crazy old lonely Crackhead!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92194 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Proverbs 13:24 NIV
He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/proverbs/13-24...
Proverbs 13:24 Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.
Proverbs 19:18 Discipline your children, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to their death.
Barnes' Notes on the Bible
i. e., "You will not kill your son by scourging him, you may kill him by with holding the scourge."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scourging
hot c the punk ... NEEDS a good "scourging" ...
Like I said earlier ...
He NEEDS took out behind the wood shed and given a good BEATING!
and my dad doesn't hit me...poor you...

Ezekiel 23:
(19)Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Danville, Ky.

(20)For she doted upon her Hot C, whose flesh is as the flesh of a donkey, and whose issue is like the issue of a horse.

She NEEDS took out behind the wood shed and given a good FLESHING!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92195 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You take him behind the shed and give him a nice sloooooow beating!
Lotion up your hands..... And make sure you wash them before the lotion..... All that Cathair mixed with lotion would be a mess I bet!
LMAO!
Crazy old lonely Crackhead!
KiSS my "Go to Hell" ...
pUnk
-n-
liKe it ...

;~)
Syl

Ashland, KY

#92196 Apr 6, 2013
I'm not a peanuts fan,but this says it like it is.
Peanuts and Dorthy:

Dorthy to peanuts: "I'm pro choice .
Peanuts: "Can I choose to smoke"
Dorthy: "No, it's not good for you"
Peanuts: Can I choose a large soda?"
Dorthy: "No, it's not good for you"
Peanuts" Can I choose to own a gun"

Dorthy: No,it's not safe for the kids"
Peanuts: "Can I choose an incandescent light bulb"
Dorthy: "no, it'snot good for the planet"
Peanuts: "Can I choose low cost coal"

Dorthy: "No, it's not good for the planet"
Peanuts: "Can I choose to honor God"
Dorthy: "No, that's offensive"
Peanut: "So what can I choose"
Dorthy: "Abortion!"

Dorthy: "Repubs are racist,sexist, homophobic, gun toting, religious fanatics"
Peanuts:'But you support the Muslims who are racist, sexist,homophobic, gun toting, religious fanatics"
Dorthy: "That's their culture". "You have no right to judge them"
You can't argue with the libs logic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92197 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
and my dad doesn't hit me...poor you...
Ezekiel 23:
(19)Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Danville, Ky.
(20)For she doted upon her Hot C, whose flesh is as the flesh of a donkey, and whose issue is like the issue of a horse.
She NEEDS took out behind the wood shed and given a good FLESHING!
u got "guts" to TRY it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 2 hr friend 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Myron 136,716
Fed up! 3 hr Duh 21
Keep deleting 3 hr Funny 15
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 5 hr Wonder 63
Hello Gray, Kentucky 5 hr Franklin 20
Check drawers 6 hr True Anon 22
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 7 hr AJR 16
state police 8 hr Elizabeth 17
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 10 hr singin in the pain 441
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]