'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,261 - 81,280 of 151,261 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92064 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>i was born 22 months after my mom and dad got married, I'm not a bastard
Obama was born in Hawaii, a natural born citizen, if you disagree with that, prove yourself right
Very simple, Obama was born subject to a foreign power, which means he was not "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof"!!
Yep, our Constitution has not and will not recognize a dual-citizenship status, unless the Constitution is amended.
Not only is Obama not a Natural Born Citizedn, he isn't even a citizen of the US, so how can he be the legal POTUS!!!
OZombies

United States

#92065 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we can call the president a bastard and nothing will happen to us, ain't it great!! We can even hang him or burn him in effigy and nothing happens to us, but in the direction we are heading now, who knows.
We the little people have made this country great, DC thinks they have!!
You're right, who knows ...
Obama is changing this country and fast. That's what I was telling you...America is not what use to be...America owe to much money. When you have to much debt, your freedom is gone!
OZombies

United States

#92066 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
a girl would be lucky to get Mom, she's smoking hot, sincerely
Who's Mom?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92067 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Mom?
my mom
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92068 Apr 5, 2013
We have 114+ years of BOGUS law handed down with the Wong Kin Ark V. US ruling, BOGUS law doesn't make percedents, since it was a violation of the the US Constitution!!!
I guess congress will ignore this or just keep kicking the can down the road, look where it has gotten us so far, an alien in the White House!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92069 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is changing this country and fast. That's what I was telling you...America is not what use to be...America owe to much money. When you have to much debt, your freedom is gone!
We are heading for a revolution, just as we did in the War Between the States/Civil War, it will be a blood bath, if things do not change.
All it will take is a spark!!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92070 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Very simple, Obama was born subject to a foreign power, which means he was not "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof"!!
Yep, our Constitution has not and will not recognize a dual-citizenship status, unless the Constitution is amended.
Not only is Obama not a Natural Born Citizedn, he isn't even a citizen of the US, so how can he be the legal POTUS!!!
you do know that that nonsense was laughed out of court, don't you
OZombies

United States

#92071 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
my mom
You said your mom was dead, you liar! What else did you lie?
OZombies

United States

#92072 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We are heading for a revolution, just as we did in the War Between the States/Civil War, it will be a blood bath, if things do not change.
All it will take is a spark!!!!
I hope not, but something will happen. Some people worked very hard all their lives just to give in to Obama. Americans love their country.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92073 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You said your mom was dead, you liar! What else did you lie?
i don't remember saying that but if i did, i was lying,
I don't deny saying it, just don't remember.
Maybe wanted someone to not disrespect her, which is what I want now.

Believe this:
Truth telling on this forum is NOT a priority for me. If a lie is funnier, I will lie.

God told me it was ok, he forgives me for that. Seriously, He did. Really.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92074 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He may change the laws of the country, but he will never change the people of this country, unless he kills all of us!!! This I have to see!!!! We are a people who are very well armed, this means we can botain any weapons that are posessed by the govenment, this is the whole thing behind gun control, they don't want us to have this power, you might could say, we are a government within ourselves.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92075 Apr 5, 2013
Brain
Research Through
Advancing
Innovating
Neurotechnologies

Oh My God, Obama is coming after our brains.
OZombies

United States

#92076 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't remember saying that but if i did, i was lying,
I don't deny saying it, just don't remember.
Maybe wanted someone to not disrespect her, which is what I want now.
Believe this:
Truth telling on this forum is NOT a priority for me. If a lie is funnier, I will lie.
God told me it was ok, he forgives me for that. Seriously, He did. Really.
You're not 13 either, really!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92077 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
you do know that that nonsense was laughed out of court, don't you
so, I ain't taking my case to court, I am putting on the net for all to read for themselves and just see that Obama is a fraud!!!
countrygirl

United States

#92078 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbia, old Yugoslavia ...
That's why I'm telling you J.D. it's big difference between Europe and U.S.
No, doesn't bother me, it is just sad that so many here take America for granted and take everything they can, instead having respect and love for America.
In Europe...food, clothes, shoes, everything is sky high. So many can just look at it but can't afford to buy it. There is no other country like America.
Trust me!
Some Americans from Serbia...
Novak Djokovich, Mila Jovovich, Sasha Vujichic,
Vlade Divac, one and only Nikola Tesla, inventive genius...(he belong to the world)...!
welcome to go back home at any time. Deuces angry old dead
foreigner. yes i said it.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92079 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>He may change the laws of the country, but he will never change the people of this country, unless he kills all of us!!! This I have to see!!!! We are a people who are very well armed, this means we can botain any weapons that are posessed by the govenment, this is the whole thing behind gun control, they don't want us to have this power, you might could say, we are a government within ourselves.
we're weapon botainers

"a government within ourselves"
your government is 'shit'
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92080 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not 13 either, really!
I'll be 14 in 12 days. I don't care who believes that or not. Not a priority for me, either
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92081 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope not, but something will happen. Some people worked very hard all their lives just to give in to Obama. Americans love their country.
I spent almost 22 years in the militray fighting communist, does anyone thing I will givein to a dumbass like Obama, hell no!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92082 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>so, I ain't taking my case to court, I am putting on the net for all to read for themselves and just see that Obama is a fraud!!!
for all to read? a half dozen idiots that agree with you, and a half dozen reasonable ones that know you're brain leaks monkey butter.
You go, Don Quixote!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92083 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
we're weapon botainers
"a government within ourselves"
your government is 'shit'
LMAO!!! The truth really hurts, eh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min brer rabbitt 1,445
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 min Owl 81,597
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min BRAIN STORM 130,535
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 3,493
laptops 2 hr travis 3
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr Yea right 46
hp desktop with 2 hr travis 3
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 11 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs