'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182708 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92134 Apr 6, 2013
get real kiddo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still shitting yellow, little boy. You are the fat kid that nobody would pick to be on their team, the pimple-faced geek that was never invited to hang out, the butt of jokes until you dropped out of school then took up residence in your mammy's basement. Now your claim to fame is pleasuring yourself to forum posts. Whack away, whacko!
you watching me poop? Weirdo?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92135 Apr 6, 2013
Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon Ben Carson continued his apology tour Friday for comments he made about gay marriage, which he likened to bestiality and pedophilia.

Carson’s latest apology came on the heels of a statement released by the university calling his comments “offensive.”

“Controversial social issues are debated in the media on a regular basis, and yet it is rare that leaders of an academic medical center will join that type of public debate,” Johns Hopkins Medicine CEO Paul Rothman said in a written statement Friday.“However, we recognize that tension now exists in our community because hurtful, offensive language was used by our colleague, Dr. Ben Carson, when conveying a personal opinion. Dr. Carson’s comments are inconsistent with the culture of our institution.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/05/jo...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92136 Apr 6, 2013
"Let's just say if you magically put me in the White House..."
...Ben Carson CPAC
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92137 Apr 6, 2013
“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality, it doesn’t matter what they are, they don’t get to change the definition,”
...Ben Carson (Reps. Bright New Star)

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92138 Apr 6, 2013
(On Carson's words)“They make him look nasty, petty, and ill-informed. It doesn’t tell us anything about his amazing abilities as a surgeon,”
... Professor Todd Shepard

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92139 Apr 6, 2013
I wasn’t equating those things, I don’t think they are equal. If you asked me for an apple and I gave you an orange, you would say 'well that’s not an orange.' And then I’d say well there’s a banana…'that’s not an apple either.' And there’s a peach…'that’s not an apple either.' But it doesn’t mean that I’m equating the banana and the orange and the peach. In the same way, I’m not equating those things."
...Ben Carson apologizing' lol

"Dig, dig, dig a little deeper in the well boy, dig a little deeper in the well"
...Hot C (quoting The Oak Ridge Boys)

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92140 Apr 6, 2013
..in the only display of level-headedness all week —(Carson) offers to withdraw as the commencement speaker for Johns Hopkins’ School of Medicine after a majority of the students from the 2013 graduating class signed a petition calling for the school to rescind his offer.
A source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told the Washington Blade that Johns Hopkins will keep Carson as speaker despite a petition signed by a majority of the graduating class calling him an “inappropriate choice”.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92142 Apr 6, 2013
"If you go around and you say a lot of biologically stupid things and you poison the well and you create a caricature or you allow a caricature to become reality, you’re not going to win an election."
...Reince Priebus
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92143 Apr 6, 2013
“This feels good, being back in Michigan. You know, the trees are the right height”?
...Mitt Romney
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92144 Apr 6, 2013
“Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas”
... Michele Bachmann
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92145 Apr 6, 2013
My own list ultimately comes down to two categories: Republican comments on rape and Mitt Romney. The rape category doomed several Republican campaigns directly and indirectly probably affected the presidential elections. Why Republicans would choose to follow in the footsteps of Ken Buck (“A jury could very well conclude that this is a case of buyer’s remorse … It appears to me … you invited him over… the appearance is of consent.” -October 2010 ) and Clayton Williams (“If it’s inevitable, just relax and enjoy it” - mid 1990 Gubernatorial race in Texas) is anyone’s guess. And it didn’t work for Sharron Angle to suggest rape victims make rape lemonade in 2010, but maybe they figure trying the same thing will lead to different results, or maybe they just can’t help but be stupid.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92146 Apr 6, 2013
And Romney…Romney is a genre unto himself. He certainly doomed his own campaign through an inability to articulate any ideas at all. That’s assuming he had any actual ideas, which cannot be proven. It is impossible to know why the things that came out of his mouth came out of his mouth, but they did, and they were a gift that kept on giving, right up to the day he stopped talking to protect himself from himself.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92147 Apr 6, 2013
”I would hope that when a woman goes in to a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape. I assume that’s part of the counseling that goes on.”
...Chuck Winder (R-ID)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92148 Apr 6, 2013
“I think the right approach is to accept this horribly created — in the sense of rape — but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given to you… rape victims should make the best of a bad situation.”
...Rick Santorum
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92149 Apr 6, 2013
“I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that’s the America millions of Americans believe in. That’s the America I love.”
...Mitt Romney
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92150 Apr 6, 2013
”Some girls rape easy.”
...Roger Rivard (R-WI)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92151 Apr 6, 2013
Richard Mourdock (R-IN):”I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
...Richard Mourdock (R-IN)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92152 Apr 6, 2013
“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down”
...Todd Akin (R-MO)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92153 Apr 6, 2013
”As president, I will create 12 million new jobs.”
...Mitt Romney
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92154 Apr 6, 2013
”Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs.”
...Mitt Romney (45 minutes later )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 138,095
Scotty Powell Not Reporting Cash Jobs 2 hr John 3
Do you think Kelly Sprinkles qualified for supe... 3 hr Johnnie 8
Knox county marijuana petition starting !!! 7 hr football head 5
What's Going On With Patrick Wilson? 8 hr Wandering Individual 1
Go fund me scams 9 hr Dunno Bout All That 13
burger king service sucks!! 11 hr bk will still go on 9
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]