'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,241 - 81,260 of 151,509 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92042 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before, he hasn't submitted a budget, when this happens (if it gets through the senate) then we can start getting things organized, until then, tuff shit.
Obama has fuched up from day one, "I will cut our deficit in half", not what do we have, looks like 17 trillion!
Last week/month we added 88,000 jobs to our national employment, well below the expected. At this rater we are looking at a depression.
Congressional Republicans effectively declared Barack Obama's budget to be dead in the water on Friday in spite of concessions that would see cuts to welfare benefits.

The budget, which would kick in on October 1, is not due to be published until Wednesday, but the main elements were reported on Friday by the New York Times and Reuters, and confirmed off the record by the White House. As well as benefit cuts, the budget proposes tax rises.

The Republican House speaker, John Boehner, dismissed the proposed benefit cuts as "modest".

Obama made a rare visit to Congress last month to address House Republicans, who have proved to be his staunchest opponents, in an attempt to gather support for his budget.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92043 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
J.D. I wouldn't give up America for any other country on Earth. America is my home sweet home! America is in my heart and my soul !!!
It is really to bad the people of the US haven't lived in a country that keeps them down, they may see it, if they don't change their ways.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92044 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not lesbian ...and I'm sure A/L is not either ... you are one sick bastard!
I don't belong to anyone!
You are not funny...!
to bastards in a row, you all have been practicing

you don't have to be a lesbian to have sex with a woman...all girls dig chicks
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92045 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
imagine how much better things would be if the republicans pitched in a little instead of sitting on their hands..we'll see in 2014, the dead party will be even deader
Get a budget, you have to have a starting point, not this all over the board economics.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92046 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
you give a lot of attention to the irrelevant bastard, how does it feel to be wrong all the time, JD?
Prove me wrong!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92047 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is really to bad the people of the US haven't lived in a country that keeps them down, they may see it, if they don't change their ways.
so then it will be good?
that's what you just said, moron
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92048 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans dismiss Obama's budget offer despite welfare concessions
House speaker Boehner says Obama's package of cuts tied to tax hikes are 'no way to lead and move the country forward'
Obama did submit a budget (don't rember the year), the senate (majorty-dems) laffed at it, it didn't go anywhere.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92049 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Prove me wrong!!
i was born 22 months after my mom and dad got married, I'm not a bastard

Obama was born in Hawaii, a natural born citizen, if you disagree with that, prove yourself right
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92050 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
so then it will be good?
that's what you just said, moron
I said if they don't change their ways.
Good try!!!
OZombies

United States

#92051 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is really to bad the people of the US haven't lived in a country that keeps them down, they may see it, if they don't change their ways.
You can't speak freely, you can't criticize your government, you can't do much...rich will get best health treatment and bribe doctors and poor what ever you can get. So, when I got to U.S. I was honored and best 'present' in my life, it was
Feb. 14.

Europeans care for this country and have tremendous respect. You work hard, buy your own home. To depend on government for help, it's disgrace. You build your credit. To Europeans - credit report is 'your face'! You become American citizen, and assimilate with the rest of the country.

Look what is going on with this new immigrants. As soon they get on this side of the border, they know where is welfare, and first free health clinic.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92052 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I said if they don't change their ways.
Good try!!!
you said if they don't change their ways they might live in a country that keeps them down, a kind of country you said its too bad they haven't lived in...i can fucking read...you said it, you can't spin out of that, everyone can scroll up and read the words you typed, how does it feel to be nailed, but not Jesus?
OZombies

United States

#92053 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
to bastards in a row, you all have been practicing
you don't have to be a lesbian to have sex with a woman...all girls dig chicks
'all girls dig chicks' maybe in your family ...
I wouldn't know how to have sex with a woman even if I try, and I'm not planning either ... so drop it !!!!! Not interested, never, numka, nikada!
I don't like to experiment, I would stick with what I know...in my book, woman needs a man, end of story! I'm not liberal!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92054 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know how to have sex with a woman even if I try, and I'm not planning either ... so drop it !!!!! Not interested, never, numka, nikada!
I don't like to experiment, I would stick with what I know...in my book, woman needs a man, end of story! I'm not liberal!
I don't know either unless you just scissor or something
Persona Non Grata

Pikeville, KY

#92055 Apr 5, 2013
aw c'mon can't we all just beat the hell out of Liberals and get on with life?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92056 Apr 5, 2013
Persona Non Grata wrote:
you'll need a Speaker that's not a cry baby to do that
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92057 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
a girl would be lucky to get Mom, she's smoking hot, sincerely
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92058 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't speak freely, you can't criticize your government, you can't do much...rich will get best health treatment and bribe doctors and poor what ever you can get. So, when I got to U.S. I was honored and best 'present' in my life, it was
Feb. 14.
Europeans care for this country and have tremendous respect. You work hard, buy your own home. To depend on government for help, it's disgrace. You build your credit. To Europeans - credit report is 'your face'! You become American citizen, and assimilate with the rest of the country.
Look what is going on with this new immigrants. As soon they get on this side of the border, they know where is welfare, and first free health clinic.
Yes, we can call the president a bastard and nothing will happen to us, ain't it great!! We can even hang him or burn him in effigy and nothing happens to us, but in the direction we are heading now, who knows.
We the little people have made this country great, DC thinks they have!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92059 Apr 5, 2013
Persona Non Grata wrote:
Well we could, but the liberal court system would bury us, you got to start with the court system!!
LMAO!!!
time for the truth

Glasgow, KY

#92061 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressional Republicans effectively declared Barack Obama's budget to be dead in the water on Friday in spite of concessions that would see cuts to welfare benefits.
The budget, which would kick in on October 1, is not due to be published until Wednesday, but the main elements were reported on Friday by the New York Times and Reuters, and confirmed off the record by the White House. As well as benefit cuts, the budget proposes tax rises.
The Republican House speaker, John Boehner, dismissed the proposed benefit cuts as "modest".
Obama made a rare visit to Congress last month to address House Republicans, who have proved to be his staunchest opponents, in an attempt to gather support for his budget.
Why didn't you post what the dems think about Obama's latest budget proposal? Just like his first budget proposal...the democrats also trashed this one. I don't know why anyone is surprised about this situation. Obama is not a leader. He is an organizer and a speaker...that is as long as somebody else writes what he should say.
He doesn't have a clue. He is 1% Hollywood Mayor material at best.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92063 Apr 5, 2013
time for the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you post what the dems think about Obama's latest budget proposal? Just like his first budget proposal...the democrats also trashed this one. I don't know why anyone is surprised about this situation. Obama is not a leader. He is an organizer and a speaker...that is as long as somebody else writes what he should say.
He doesn't have a clue. He is 1% Hollywood Mayor material at best.
just proved that JD is always wrong; that's what I do.

MY, but your thinking is original, where have you been?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min The Bear777 2,146
Affair at Union College! 23 min Hmm 2
knox board of ed raising taxes 47 min enough is enough 14
fish for sale 1 hr travis 9
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,502
It must suck to be you 1 hr Sister Mary 3
katherine mills murder trial starts tuesday the... (May '13) 1 hr CCRider 10
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Knox County was issued at September 02 at 6:23PM EDT

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search