'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91996 Apr 5, 2013
Economics is very simple if you figure it on the Family Unit, the US is a Family Unit!!!
We citizens are held together (as a family) by the laws of the Constitution.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#91997 Apr 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Selective censoring going on AGAIN ...
;~)
WHY?
They can't STAND the TRUTH!
:)
where,s that 16 percent?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#91998 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh...you're right! This is really sad, that illegals in some cases have same rights and protection as everyday Americans...Obama trolls are defending THAT...don't even know that we have real immigration laws...why is Obama suing Arizona, his own state? Why Mexican president is next to Obama in our Congress criticizing America how we are so mean to his people ...ILLEGALS ...and that was OK with Obama...damn...that is very sad!
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS = FUTURE DEMOCRATS!
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" Barack Hussein Obama
"FIRST TIME IN MY ADULT LIFE I'M PROUD WITH MY COUNTRY" Michelle Obama
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...and this people are in charge of our country! Now we all know what is wrong with Obama trolls !!!!!!!!!!
FUTURE DEMOCRATS = FUTURE ELECTIONS
angry we thought of it first?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91999 Apr 5, 2013
point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
repeat much?
If you see it long enough, it might sink in, but I doubt it.
Go to your room!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92000 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
we cant see the EU from out back door like constipaTARDs can
Only on satellite link.
On a clear day I can see forever!!!
LMAO!!!!
OZombies

United States

#92001 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The US is still the best country on earth, but the Libs want to change us into the EU, they should take a look at the EU.
I forgot, they haven't the mental capacity to accomplish that task.
Just where would the family unit be today, if the adolescents ran the family, this is a no brainer, we are there, 17 trillion in debt.
J.D. please don't take the wrong way...yes, America IS the best country on Earth ... I wouldn't live anywhere else. Look how others around the world
view America, this days. No more respect and admiration toward Americans. Economy is not, what it use to be. In 2001 I went to Europe to visit my family. From the airport I wanted to turn around and come back. If they see you with an American passport, you must be also American citizen. They don't care for you...anymore.
This days they will tell you, GO BACK!
Before ...you are, my God, American citizen, WOW!

One thing, people here (not everyone) are clueless how big difference is between Europe and United States ... there is NO other country like America,
nowhere on Earth. Don't destroy it....!!!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92003 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Only on satellite link.
On a clear day I can see forever!!!
LMAO!!!!
how about that last Obama win, did you see that coming?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92005 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If you see it long enough, it might sink in, but I doubt it.
Go to your room!!!
lol, I'm in my room, Dad
OZombies

United States

#92006 Apr 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Post #'s 67, 68 combined!:)
To Z!
;~)
<3 =#67
68 below!
United States Wedding Traditions
The United States has few wedding traditions that are totally unique to the U.S. Virtually all U.S. wedding traditions and customs have either been taken directly from a wide range of other countries and cultures – primarily European – or they have evolved from traditions in other nations.
This is certainly easily understood since the United States was originally populated by immigrants from many lands, primarily Europe. These immigrants brought their own wedding traditions with them, and these traditions, stirred in the melting pot of the United States, have slowly evolved into the traditional “American” wedding ceremony.
In truth, many people still retain many of their ethnic wedding traditions, and this, too, has become part and parcel of the “American” wedding ceremony. In the U.S. we are very comfortable in allowing a wide diversity of traditions and ceremonies.
There are a few things that all U.S. weddings have in common. To begin with, U.S. wedding ceremonies may be either religious or civil. Most **brides prefer a large and rather elaborate ceremony if it is their first wedding
http://www.worldweddingtraditions.com/locatio...
bride (brd)
n.
A woman[FEmale] who is about to be married or has recently been married.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bride
not a lil pUnk boi! OR girl = lesbo
Helps # 69 MAKE sense :)
Thank you A/L...
oh yes, good old times. One man and one woman, both virgin. Weeding preparation for weeks, weeding celebration for days. Use to be respect and love. If girl gets pregnant, usually is with a boy she loves. They love each other and end up getting married.

This days birth control everywhere ...no shame and everything is permitted. Sex is like shacking hands. This days youngsters having sex not even knowing each others names. How sad! Liberals are pushing, go have sex just use protection. Geez!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92007 Apr 5, 2013
Hey, Ben Carson, zooming your Political Career to 'effin' Pluto before it 'gets off the ground?.....it ain't Brain Surgery...it's Rocket Science
lolololol
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92008 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
J.D. please don't take the wrong way...yes, America IS the best country on Earth ... I wouldn't live anywhere else. Look how others around the world
view America, this days. No more respect and admiration toward Americans. Economy is not, what it use to be. In 2001 I went to Europe to visit my family. From the airport I wanted to turn around and come back. If they see you with an American passport, you must be also American citizen. They don't care for you...anymore.
This days they will tell you, GO BACK!
Before ...you are, my God, American citizen, WOW!
One thing, people here (not everyone) are clueless how big difference is between Europe and United States ... there is NO other country like America,
nowhere on Earth. Don't destroy it....!!!!!
Hey, I agree with you, but the perception of the US from other countries, don't let that bother you, they are just jealous.
What country are you from?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92009 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you A/L...
oh yes, good old times. One man and one woman, both virgin. Weeding preparation for weeks, weeding celebration for days. Use to be respect and love. If girl gets pregnant, usually is with a boy she loves. They love each other and end up getting married.
This days birth control everywhere ...no shame and everything is permitted. Sex is like shacking hands. This days youngsters having sex not even knowing each others names. How sad! Liberals are pushing, go have sex just use protection. Geez!
lot of weeding for newlyweds, seems they would have other things on their mind than gardening

"Love is like shacking hands"?
go back to cut and paste

my retarded goldfish called, he wants his brain back
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#92010 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
how about that last Obama win, did you see that coming?
what win was that? Haven't seem any wins since the sequester, that he put in place.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92012 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>what win was that? Haven't seem any wins since the sequester, that he put in place.
He won the Presidential election of 2012

He did pick IN over the Ville in the final of the NCAA, so he blew that one, then, he immediately went to the Middle East and saved the World (so there's that)

and, the Republicans decided a month before the sequester deadline, to let it expire...Republicans, Not Obama
OZombies

United States

#92013 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
lot of weeding for newlyweds, seems they would have other things on their mind than gardening
go back to cut and paste
Scroll you troll!
Jay

Paris, TN

#92014 Apr 5, 2013
At this rate there will be no relief for working Americans job hunting or keeping a job!

This morning's jobs report was not good news for American workers and the unemployed. About 663,000 Americans gave up their job search in March, and there's now more than 55 million working-age Americans no longer working.

Is relief on the way? Not if the Senate Gang of Eight has its way.

The massive immigration bill they're putting together would add millions more to the legal labor market by granting an amnesty with instant legal status and work permits for 11 million illegal aliens. Plus, the new deal agreed to by both union and business lobbyists would create up to 200,000 new temporary guest-worker visas each year in addition to a yet unspecified increase in permanent green cards.

NumbersUSA.com
Jay

Paris, TN

#92015 Apr 5, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
go back to cut and paste

Well then, I'd say give him yours. But you can't give him something you don't have can you?!!

LOL!!!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92016 Apr 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll you troll!
make like Sandy, and blow me
jed

Manassas, VA

#92017 Apr 5, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
so waht
OZombies

United States

#92018 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I agree with you, but the perception of the US from other countries, don't let that bother you, they are just jealous.
What country are you from?
Serbia, old Yugoslavia ...
That's why I'm telling you J.D. it's big difference between Europe and U.S.

No, doesn't bother me, it is just sad that so many here take America for granted and take everything they can, instead having respect and love for America.

In Europe...food, clothes, shoes, everything is sky high. So many can just look at it but can't afford to buy it. There is no other country like America.
Trust me!

Some Americans from Serbia...
Novak Djokovich, Mila Jovovich, Sasha Vujichic,
Vlade Divac, one and only Nikola Tesla, inventive genius...(he belong to the world)...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 131,009
what 13 min who 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 15 min really 26,271
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 29 min Another Vet 4,600
Tax tax and more tax 53 min Poor mom 1
Dependable lawn service 1 hr Looking 1
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr my real name 12
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••