'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#91771 Apr 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for your post on just ONE economic factor that is worst today than it was in Jan. 2009. Just ONE. You and your frightwing always talking shit about Obama bringing down America. Post it. Post any economic indicator that America is worst now then 2009.
Food Stamps does not count since that was a result of the 2008 collapse.
Required every individual to buy health insurance as part of his healthcare reform, which the Congressional Budget Office says will cost twice as much as the White House originally advertised.

Raised the Medicare Payroll tax from 2.9 percent to 3.8 percent.

Ignored proposals of his own Bipartisan Deficit Commission and thus guaranteed further choking deficits and financial uncertainty.

Allowed the United States to become the highest corporate tax nation in the developed world.

Imposed a requirement that every employer with more than 49 employees provide health care insurance or pay a fine.

Changed rules on unionization votes so the majority of employees no longer need to vote to unionize, allowing easier unionization.

Created a new rule requiring every employer to post notices on union “rights,”(found illegal by a federal court in April).

Only moved on Bush free trade agreements and failed to enter one new free trade agreement, even while our competitors have entered many, making U.S. goods more expensive to export.

Funded Solyndra and other unworthy companies, wasting taxpayer money but also discouraging other privately funded companies from entering the market.

Cut authorization of permits restricting drilling in Gulf and slowed permitting of new oil drilling so our future oil supply will be restricted and gas prices will be higher.

Blocked the construction of the Keystone Pipeline that would have given jobs to thousands of American workers, further reducing the domestic oil supply and forcing our ally Canada to turn to China as a more willing partner.

Issued 106 new major rules that cost U.S. businesses $11 billion in implementation and more than $46 billion each year.

Increased the deficit more than $4 trillion, causing the first-ever downgrade in the U.S. credit rating and for the first time raising serious questions about U.S. financial stability.(Now more than $6 trillion.)

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/04/27/the-...

----------

Many more. Please refer to site.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91773 Apr 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My DD214
My security clearance
My Birth certificate (long form)
My inoculation scar
King Daughters Hospital Delivery records (Ashland,Ky.)
Now don't take me wrong, it takes more than that to be a Natural Born Citizen.
ignorancebreedsi gnorance

Glasgow, KY

#91779 Apr 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>you are so stupid. The only thing you posted that proves citizenship is your BC. The only reason you have a long form BC is because you were not born in Hawaii. Hawaii doesn't issue a long form.
Too funny! You start out calling someone else stupid when you are the king of stupidity. How long have you been in the US? Crack open a book every now and then and maybe, just maybe, you will learn something new and something true. Until then just be content to remain the topix clown.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#91782 Apr 3, 2013
Section 2953 of Obamacare calls for educating adolescents about financial literacy to prepare them for adulthood. The government teaching anyone about financial matters is like Lindsey Lohan teaching us about personal responsibility.

Another provision in Obamacare specifies that humor should be used in a marketing campaign about medical preventive care. 500 million dollars worth of tax money to spread some democrat humor. Maybe that's why the democrats had to steal from medicare to bankroll Obamacare. Yuk, Yuk!

If you have a really great health plan that you want to keep...Obamacare hits you with a 40% excise tax, er penalty, er fine, er tax. lol

Of course the democrats had to make that law before we could know about it. That's how they roll.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91783 Apr 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>you are so stupid. The only thing you posted that proves citizenship is your BC. The only reason you have a long form BC is because you were not born in Hawaii. Hawaii doesn't issue a long form.
No, even a BC/LFBC does not prove you are a citizen, if you are born under the jurisdiction of the Constitution, then you will be a citizen, but aliens will be born subject to the country of their father's, making them not subject/subjects of the Constitution, the US can not strip a foreign citizenship from anyone without their approval.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91784 Apr 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If you had to prove you were a citizen of the US how could you do it? I rest my case. No one in America can prove they are a citizen other than their Birth Certificate. You are a Birther.
You are graduate from 'wtf' school for idiots!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91786 Apr 3, 2013
lol wrote:
Section 2953 of Obamacare calls for educating adolescents about financial literacy to prepare them for adulthood. The government teaching anyone about financial matters is like Lindsey Lohan teaching us about personal responsibility.
Another provision in Obamacare specifies that humor should be used in a marketing campaign about medical preventive care. 500 million dollars worth of tax money to spread some democrat humor. Maybe that's why the democrats had to steal from medicare to bankroll Obamacare. Yuk, Yuk!
If you have a really great health plan that you want to keep...Obamacare hits you with a 40% excise tax, er penalty, er fine, er tax. lol
Of course the democrats had to make that law before we could know about it. That's how they roll.
"Lets pass so we can see what's in it", Nancy Pelosi
...how can we have in our government someone so dumb, and the same time so powerful?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91789 Apr 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> and you ain't lazy? sitting or laying
on your ass all the day long. maning
the posts spreading lies,hate,doom,and gloom.
I work, yes I'm lazy when it's time to be lazy.
The POTUS is human.
He doesn't have TIME to be human THEN!
IF lazy is human!

;~)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91792 Apr 3, 2013
Obama has been a hoax, since the day he was born!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91794 Apr 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have TIME to be human THEN!
IF lazy is human!
;~)
she is funny, ain't she!! All they have been posting, is doom and gloom for the Republican Party, we will survive!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91795 Apr 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lets pass so we can see what's in it", Nancy Pelosi
...how can we have in our government someone so dumb, and the same time so powerful?
Has to be drugs, humans can't get that stupid without help!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91796 Apr 3, 2013
nuff fun fo tonite!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91797 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>she is funny, ain't she!! All they have been posting, is doom and gloom for the Republican Party, we will survive!
Agree!

Good Night JD :)
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91798 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Has to be drugs, humans can't get that stupid without help!!!
Our corrupted, out of touch politicians can do anything they want to including drugs. Who is going to stop them? Clinton, Bush, Obama ... presidents do it! Nancy Pelosi don't need anything
she is natural born stupid!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91799 Apr 3, 2013
Nite nite!
;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91800 Apr 3, 2013
'FAST AND FURIOUS' CALLED FALSE FLAG AGAINST GUN DEALERS
Author says government's actions are 'comparable to U.S. funding al-Qaida'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/fast-and-furious-c...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91801 Apr 3, 2013
POVERTY? AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET
Nobel laureate warns U.S. economy going down

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/nobel-laureate-war...

Thanks libTARDS ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91802 Apr 3, 2013
D'OH! ANTI-GUN DEMOCRAT MAKES 'BULLET' GAFFE
Congresswoman fires off 'pretty stupid' argument about ammo

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/doh-anti-gun-democ...

OBAMA ADMIN: NO CLUE IF BORDER IS SECURE
Lawmaker slaps Homeland Security:'I'm sorry it's difficult, but that's their job'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/obama-admin-no-clu...

1 IN 4 BELIEVE OBAMA MAY BE ANTICHRIST
Stunning poll results reveal pulse of the nation

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/1-in-4-believe-oba...

I don't!
He's evil alright ...
BUT
not that evil!

He's not SMART enuf to BE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91803 Apr 3, 2013
Obama spends too much time resting, Americans claim

During the first three months of this year, the US president Barack Obama took at least three short holidays. Some Western media have expressed dissatisfaction with the overly frequent vacations of the American leader.

In the end of last year, Obama interrupted his vacation in Hawaii in order to prevent the collapse of the budget, after which he returned to pleasant pastime with his family. Weekly Standard points out that those holidays continued for nine days.

http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/28-03-201...

Lori ...
low informed voters wanted a rock star...pfft...and all this excess on OUR DIME...WAKE UP! Research candidates, don't just listen to their lip service...they'll tell you what you want to hear for a vote. If they have already been in office review their voting record AND if they even bothered showing up to vote OR just voted "PRESENT". How many days did they actually show up to work?-_-

Party loyalty previously could be trusted...parties have been hijacked...don't be yellow dogs...would you vote for the devil himself if that's who your party backed? In my voting history I have voted democrat, independent, and republican. I now STRONGLY lean libertarian. THINK FOR YOURSELF! They are depending on you to believe the scripted lines they feed you and not do your own research. Our WHOLE system is damaged...including "the parties" and electoral college. Similar to a two headed snake.

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91804 Apr 3, 2013
NBC News April 02, 2013

Hackers target Miami elections office

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5140695...

;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min KY sugar tits 7,006
Chamges to Topix? 27 min Not interested 3
I hate 19 kids and counting (Mar '10) 31 min D_Brews95 44
knox board of ed raising taxes 45 min Mad Tax Payer 108
Lost Dog 47 min Answer 1
campbell vs smith for sheriff 49 min lol 21
Beagle Dog Lost 52 min Answer 1

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE