'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#91726 Apr 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah ...!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KIY7mOGi01UXX
It shows.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91728 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah Civil War blah blah blah blah blah Muslim blah blah blah blah blah Communist blah blah blah blah Marxist blah blah blah blah blah Alien blah blah .....your record is broken Stupid.
That's
ALL

yours has EVER been ...

Blah blah blah blah blah blah ... blah blah blah blah blah ... blah blah blah blah blah ... blah blah blah blah ... blah blah blah blah blah ... blah blah

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#91730 Apr 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE'S not enuf JOBS left for THAT to be happening NOW
is the ONLY reason it's NOT!
dumchit!
Post it. You post anything and everything else. Post it !!!!!!!!!! Post just ONE example of anything having to do with the economies growth that is NOT better today than it was before Obama took office. POST it you NutCase.

Location hidden

#91732 Apr 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thank you... for showing your complete disregard for knowledge of the discussion; and facts when they contradict your own erroneous posts.
Your utter disregard for truth and fact show your limited intelligence, and bias due to reverse racism.
As I have said many times, "Racism from any point of view is still Racism"!
If you had to prove you were a citizen of the US how could you do it? I rest my case. No one in America can prove they are a citizen other than their Birth Certificate. You are a Birther.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#91733 Apr 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's
ALL
yours has EVER been ...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah ... blah blah blah blah blah ... blah blah blah blah blah ... blah blah blah blah ... blah blah blah blah blah ... blah blah
Who won in November dipshit?

Cpme on tellus Romney woman.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

You lose.

Location hidden

#91734 Apr 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your president is really "nice" example to our kids this days ...it's ok to drink heavily and do drugs...and then write book about it!
He learned from HIS parents...MORALS...RESPECT!
Numb nuts.....!
Obama is LOW life!
Are you talking about Bush's book or Obama's? Both talked about their drug and alcohol abuse in their books. Of course Bush was the only one arrested for it. Oh, I'm sorry. Did I bust your hypocritical post?
Just been reading

Coeburn, VA

#91735 Apr 3, 2013
Not judging, just sympathizing, didn't mean to make anybody mad. Actually I cried.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91736 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who won in November dipshit?
Cpme on tellus Romney woman.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
You lose.
WHO voted in an "alien" ...
NOT once BUT "twice" ...

dipstick ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91737 Apr 3, 2013
Former county judge questioned in Texas DA's slaying

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/03/17...

huuummmm ...

YET they were "trying" to say it was the Aryan BH!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#91738 Apr 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They are NOT like Royalty!
He is a "public SERVANT" ... NOT a king!
he works FOR us![but too LAZY to work]
public servant
A person who holds a government position by election or appointment.
www.thefreedictionary.com/public+servant
President Obama ---Admits--- To Barbara Walters:
Deep Down ‘There’s A Laziness In Me’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cue-outrage-presid...
and you ain't lazy? sitting or laying
on your ass all the day long. maning
the posts spreading lies,hate,doom,and gloom.
I work, yes I'm lazy when it's time to be lazy.
The POTUS is human.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91739 Apr 3, 2013
~~~~~~~B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G~~~~~~~~ ~~NEWS~~~~~~~~

Fort Knox shooting has Army post on lockdown

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/03/fort-kno...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91740 Apr 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Bush's book or Obama's? Both talked about their drug and alcohol abuse in their books. Of course Bush was the only one arrested for it. Oh, I'm sorry. Did I bust your hypocritical post?
I'm not hypocrite, but you're DUMB..........
Don't care who is the individual...doing drugs is
REALLY REALLY BAD ... REALLY BAD!

...only one thing, Obama is the president for the last 5 years and not Bush! Doesn't matter if you are arrested or not, including Clinton ...you did drugs and there is no excuse for it...admission is more then enough ...you're not so bright!!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91741 Apr 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's
ALL
yours has EVER been ...
Now AL, to be fair with "wtf", you didn't include POS and stupid!!!
Yep, not including those, you have reduced his vocabulary by 25%! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#91743 Apr 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
~~~~~~~B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G~~~~~~~~ ~~NEWS~~~~~~~~
Fort Knox shooting has Army post on lockdown
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/03/fort-kno...
Still waiting for your post on just ONE economic factor that is worst today than it was in Jan. 2009. Just ONE. You and your frightwing always talking shit about Obama bringing down America. Post it. Post any economic indicator that America is worst now then 2009.
Food Stamps does not count since that was a result of the 2008 collapse.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91746 Apr 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not hypocrite, but you're DUMB..........
Don't care who is the individual...doing drugs is
REALLY REALLY BAD ... REALLY BAD!
...only one thing, Obama is the president for the last 5 years and not Bush! Doesn't matter if you are arrested or not, including Clinton ...you did drugs and there is no excuse for it...admission is more then enough ...you're not so bright!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone in our governing body should have random drug checks.
Hell, the average grunt gets checked, why not thoses that sends the grunt to war!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91747 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone in our governing body should have random drug checks.
Hell, the average grunt gets checked, why not thoses that sends the grunt to war!!!
Yes J.D. I AGREE with YOU 100%.........

I was checked for drugs and alcohol on my last job, I worked for this company for 9 years. They also had program for people while working there if they had any drug/alcohol dependency. Any one getting in any kind off an accident during working hours, they will send you for a drug test. I liked this company! Some people did like this company but didn't go for an interview, because off drug testing!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91748 Apr 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for your post on just ONE economic factor that is worst today than it was in Jan. 2009. Just ONE. You and your frightwing always talking shit about Obama bringing down America. Post it. Post any economic indicator that America is worst now then 2009.
Food Stamps does not count since that was a result of the 2008 collapse.
A bad cold will run it's course, treatment or not. Just look at the Great Depression, it took a war to bring us out of that!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91749 Apr 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes J.D. I AGREE with YOU 100%.........
I was checked for drugs and alcohol on my last job, I worked for this company for 9 years. They also had program for people while working there if they had any drug/alcohol dependency. Any one getting in any kind off an accident during working hours, they will send you for a drug test. I liked this company! Some people did like this company but didn't go for an interview, because off drug testing!
When we (380 million people) depend on so few for the protection of us, we need to know who are clean enough to run the government.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91750 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>When we (380 million people) depend on so few for the protection of us, we need to know who are clean enough to run the government.
AMEN J.D. AMEN!
:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91751 Apr 3, 2013
DEVELOPING: A lockdown at Fort Knox in Kentucky was lifted around 7 p.m. after a shooting at the Army post, a spokesperson told WDRB.com .

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/03/fort-kno...

Just a "follow" up!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Archangel 5,144
Joe and Teresa 28 min looser 9
What happened at Stinking Creek? 29 min sad 89
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Grown Woman on facebook (Aug '13) 1 hr wonderin 10
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 2 hr Mikey 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr poison 131,051
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 19 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 20 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8