'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,045)

Showing posts 80,881 - 80,900 of138,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
a

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Ad
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of crazy ass person takes goggle off their PC? Idiot.
It didn't KILL it ... di it?
I'm STILL posting !!!

An NOT with my new one YET!

;0)

~~~~~~~~~~
wtf

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Since under Obama the Agents numbers had doubled that still means there are 80% more than there were under Bush.
The Obama administration increased the deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of crimes by 70 percent.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
The Obama administration has deported about 1.06 million as of September 12, 2012 (Less than 4 years) compared against 1.57 million in Bush's two full presidential terms (8 years).
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2011/09/its-o...
./
Facts just always get in the way of Repub talking points.
I stand corrected. You are the most ignorant troll of all time. You make Hot C look smart and he has the IQ of a toilet handle. You even make me look smart and I am dumber than Hot C. You are the king of ignorant. Did you not work in your life too like I didn't? I never had to. Got too much free stuff. Learned it from my relatives - we are all white trash. You must be a first cousin to be so ignorant.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't KILL it ... di it?
I'm STILL posting !!!
An NOT with my new one YET!
;0)
~~~~~~~~~~
You can't win with uninformed and ignorant, A/L...
This administration is doing Kabuki dance...in every department and scaring people is their specialty like...sequester ...!!!!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama doesn't give a $%&* about the country. He lives a life of a celebrity and a Hollywood star and American taxpayers paying for it and his family, while 48 million Americans "enjoying" food stamps! Stock market is doing just fine for a rich and powerful ... but, why don't you invest your food stamps? Can you?(just a sarcasm).........
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't win with uninformed and ignorant, A/L...
This administration is doing Kabuki dance...in every department and scaring people is their specialty like...sequester ...!!!!!!!
I know Z!
BUT I'm having FUN trying!

Got a lot of upset peeps running around!
Barely ABLE to contain their HATRED!

Even been THREATENED to have 'em come visit me!
Told 'em the "welcome wagon" was waiting ...
Standing in the corner!

;0)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Obama doesn't give a $%&* about the country. He lives a life of a celebrity and a Hollywood star and American taxpayers paying for it and his family, while 48 million Americans "enjoying" food stamps! Stock market is doing just fine for a rich and powerful ... but, why don't you invest your food stamps? Can you?(just a sarcasm).........

You said it there, Oz! Those people are not representing the country and getting things done IMO either. The Obama women do nothing but vacation and shop all over the world. Can you imagine the bill on those? I happen to know qualified people who have been job searching for months. Nobody wants to hire full time. Everything seems to be shifts, where employees come and go at different hours. I can't even begin to tell you what people who work part time or waitresses who work only so many hours a week have said about not being able to afford this insurance coming up. A little gal who is a single mom told me they took 2 1/2 percent more out of her check with the new Obama taxes. And this royal family cavorts all around the country/world and thinks nothing of spending a billion dollars for their family entertainment.

People in the real world are having one hell of a time paying utilities and rent, and this jackass tells us, "we all have to have some skin in this game." Probably didn't quote that exactly right, did I AL? Anyway, spam the crap out of my post, I could NOT care less that you who do so can't envision the waste of money this administration has cost the working men and women of this country.

And as a conservative, I will tag many republican's with the same stamp!

The next three years will see a turning point in this country like never before. Obama will go down in history as a loser and happy to say, many of his former supporters are beginning to change course.

LOL....we told you so!!!!

Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Wow, repukes haven't jumped on this yet. The PRESDIENT recognizing EASTER. hahaha
Obama: Easter, Passover a time to pray, reflect
In his weekly radio and Internet address, the President said the Easter and Passover holidays give millions of Christians, Jews and people of other faiths a chance to reconnect with their faith.
WASHINGTON President Barack Obama is wishing a joyful Easter to those who celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama said the Easter and Passover holidays give millions of Christians, Jews and people of other faiths a chance to slow down and recommit themselves to loving their neighbors and seeing everyone as a child of God.
Jews celebrated Passover at sundown Monday. Easter is Sunday.
In the Republican address, Rep. Terry Lee of Nebraska called for approval of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline to bring oil from Canada's tar sands to Texas Gulf Coast refineries. Lee says the project would help create tens of thousands of jobs.
The Obama administration is considering whether to approve the project, which would run through Lee's home state.
http://news.msn.com/us/obama-easter-passover-...
DENIAL, DENIAL, DENIAL, oh no, he claims he is a Christian...again.
Inspiring video imagines a world without hate
What if Martin Luther King Jr. hadn't been killed? Or Anne Frank? Or Harvey Milk? What more might they have accomplished for good in the world? The Anti-Defamation League would like us to imagine it, so for its 100th anniversary it produced this "Imagine a World Without Hate." We bet you can't watch it without singing along.
http://now.msn.com/anti-defamation-league-vid...
Nice concept, but while recently proven by repukes, hate lives so deep in them they can't help themselves, letting all their racism surface. Even in the face of the grand old party trying to revamp their outreach of minorities. So transparent.
DITCH MITCH
Now wasn't that sweet of him... and the pastor of the church the O's attended Sunday gave such a wonderful LOVING Easter Sermon. Nothing hateful about that, was there? All I can say is it was trying to score points with O, by kissing ass.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Syl :)
You are correct .. he's just a BIG pUnk!
with a lil boi's mind :D
Hi back...
I bet that little punk has zero confidence in real life.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it there, Oz! Those people are not representing the country and getting things done IMO either. The Obama women do nothing but vacation and shop all over the world. Can you imagine the bill on those? I happen to know qualified people who have been job searching for months. Nobody wants to hire full time. Everything seems to be shifts, where employees come and go at different hours. I can't even begin to tell you what people who work part time or waitresses who work only so many hours a week have said about not being able to afford this insurance coming up. A little gal who is a single mom told me they took 2 1/2 percent more out of her check with the new Obama taxes. And this royal family cavorts all around the country/world and thinks nothing of spending a billion dollars for their family entertainment.
People in the real world are having one hell of a time paying utilities and rent, and this jackass tells us, "we all have to have some skin in this game." Probably didn't quote that exactly right, did I AL? Anyway, spam the crap out of my post, I could NOT care less that you who do so can't envision the waste of money this administration has cost the working men and women of this country.
And as a conservative, I will tag many republican's with the same stamp!
The next three years will see a turning point in this country like never before. Obama will go down in history as a loser and happy to say, many of his former supporters are beginning to change course.
LOL....we told you so!!!!
You are right Jay!
It's hard to find a job. I have a friend, looking for a job, one position over 700 applications. She got it but it is part time. This politicians don't give a rats $%*, for the country. Only their families, friend, benefits, nice cars, fine art, etc. and the hell with the rest of the country. They divided country, people are fighting ... this is really, really bad !!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Z!
BUT I'm having FUN trying!
Got a lot of upset peeps running around!
Barely ABLE to contain their HATRED!
Even been THREATENED to have 'em come visit me!
Told 'em the "welcome wagon" was waiting ...
Standing in the corner!
;0)
Have all the fun in the world A/L...you're good what you do!!!!!
<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Have all the fun in the world A/L...you're good what you do!!!!!
<3
Thanks Z! <3
Since being on here AND being treated the nasty way I have been it has only deepened my "conviction" to try harder! I'm reaching a WHOLE different plateau with 'em now!

They will NOT bring me down to their level :)

Thanks again!
And also thanks to you and Jay, and ALL other Patriots to, for what you guys do!!!

Keep Smiling ... it's catching ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

KANAWHA COUNTY
Monday April 1, 2013
16 arrests at UMWA Patriot Coal protest

CHARLESTON, W.Va.-- With thousands chanting "we are union," United Mine Workers of America president Cecil Roberts and 15 others were arrested Monday afternoon after refusing police orders to leave the steps in front of Patriot Coal Corp. offices at Laidley Tower.

Roberts and the others - who included state AFL-CIO President Kenny Perdue and the Rev. Jim Lewis, a retired Episcopal pastor - had counted on being arrested Monday as part of a demonstration against bankrupt Patriot's plans to end health care coverage for nearly 23,000 retired miners and dependents.

http://www.dailymail.com/News/Kanawha/2013040...

This is gonna get "nastier" ...
Peeps better WAKE the hell UP!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Z! <3
Since being on here AND being treated the nasty way I have been it has only deepened my "conviction" to try harder! I'm reaching a WHOLE different plateau with 'em now!
They will NOT bring me down to their level :)
Thanks again!
And also thanks to you and Jay, and ALL other Patriots to, for what you guys do!!!
Keep Smiling ... it's catching ...
:-)

I'm ...and you do the same, A/L!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

How does this make any sense to logical thinking people?

Yesterday, an outline of the AFL-CIO and Chamber of Commerce's deal on a new "guest worker" program was leaked to the public. The deal, which sells out U.S. workers, shows the lengths to which special interests will go to craft an immigration deal on the backs of unemployed and struggling Americans.

This is what they want ...

New W immigrant visa program that:

Allows employers to bring in 20,000 to 200,000 foreign workers each year in "lesser-skilled" occupations, including hospitality, janitorial, retail, construction, etc.
Creates a loophole allowing businesses to exceed the 200,000 cap by paying a "premium"

Allows foreign workers to petition for green cards after only one year, making them a permanent part of the U.S. labor force and NOT guest workers

Allows professional recruiters to market jobs to foreign nationals, risking steep fees and abuse (while the requirements for recruiting American workers for those jobs remain unknown).

With half the country on food stamps, half working temporary odd jobs, most can't find full time work ... what the hell kind of deal is this? These people we elected are not working in the best interest of legal citizens. Yet, your liberals see nothing wrong with this competition I guess - since they spam everything that makes sense!

Get off the hooch and wake up!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
How does this make any sense to logical thinking people?
Yesterday, an outline of the AFL-CIO and Chamber of Commerce's deal on a new "guest worker" program was leaked to the public. The deal, which sells out U.S. workers, shows the lengths to which special interests will go to craft an immigration deal on the backs of unemployed and struggling Americans.
This is what they want ...
New W immigrant visa program that:
Allows employers to bring in 20,000 to 200,000 foreign workers each year in "lesser-skilled" occupations, including hospitality, janitorial, retail, construction, etc.
Creates a loophole allowing businesses to exceed the 200,000 cap by paying a "premium"
Allows foreign workers to petition for green cards after only one year, making them a permanent part of the U.S. labor force and NOT guest workers
Allows professional recruiters to market jobs to foreign nationals, risking steep fees and abuse (while the requirements for recruiting American workers for those jobs remain unknown).
With half the country on food stamps, half working temporary odd jobs, most can't find full time work ... what the hell kind of deal is this? These people we elected are not working in the best interest of legal citizens. Yet, your liberals see nothing wrong with this competition I guess - since they spam everything that makes sense!
Get off the hooch and wake up!
Good bloody luck Jay, waking up this Obama zombies ... brain dead and NO hope!!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Just for u poxistanny!
``````````

That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.

How many of those are children? A new study puts it in perspective.

List of children killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen

Compiled from The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reports

PAKISTAN

Name | Age | Gender

Noor Aziz | 8 | male
Abdul Wasit | 17 | male
Noor Syed | 8 | male
Wajid Noor | 9 | male
Syed Wali Shah | 7 | male
Ayeesha | 3 | female
Qari Alamzeb | 14| male
Shoaib | 8 | male
Hayatullah KhaMohammad | 16 | male
Tariq Aziz | 16 | male
Sanaullah Jan | 17 | male
Maezol Khan | 8 | female
Nasir Khan | male
Naeem Khan | male
Naeemullah | male
Mohammad Tahir | 16 | male
Azizul Wahab | 15 | male
Fazal Wahab | 16 | male
Ziauddin | 16 | male
Mohammad Yunus | 16 | male
Fazal Hakim | 19 | male
Ilyas | 13 | male
Sohail | 7 | male
Asadullah | 9 | male
khalilullah | 9 | male
Noor Mohammad | 8 | male
Khalid | 12 | male
Saifullah | 9 | male
Mashooq Jan | 15 | male
Nawab | 17 | male
Sultanat Khan | 16 | male
Ziaur Rahman | 13 | male
Noor Mohammad | 15 | male
Mohammad Yaas Khan | 16 | male
Qari Alamzeb | 14 | male
Ziaur Rahman | 17 | male
Abdullah | 18 | male
Ikramullah Zada | 17 | male
Inayatur Rehman | 16 | male
Shahbuddin | 15 | male
Yahya Khan | 16 |male
Rahatullah |17 | male
Mohammad Salim | 11 | male
Shahjehan | 15 | male
Gul Sher Khan | 15 | male
Bakht Muneer | 14 | male
Numair | 14 | male
Mashooq Khan | 16 | male
Ihsanullah | 16 | male
Luqman | 12 | male
Jannatullah | 13 | male
Ismail | 12 | male
Taseel Khan | 18 | male
Zaheeruddin | 16 | male
Qari Ishaq | 19 | male
Jamshed Khan | 14 | male
Alam Nabi | 11 | male
Qari Abdul Karim | 19 | male
Rahmatullah | 14 | male
Abdus Samad | 17 | male
Siraj | 16 | male
Saeedullah | 17 | male
Abdul Waris | 16 | male
Darvesh | 13 | male
Ameer Said | 15 | male
Shaukat | 14 | male
Inayatur Rahman | 17 | male
Salman | 12 | male
Fazal Wahab | 18 | male
Baacha Rahman | 13 | male
Wali-ur-Rahman | 17 | male
Iftikhar | 17 | male
Inayatullah | 15 | male
Mashooq Khan | 16 | male
Ihsanullah | 16 | male
Luqman | 12 | male
Jannatullah | 13 | male
Ismail | 12 | male
Abdul Waris | 16 | male
Darvesh | 13 | male
Ameer Said | 15 | male
Shaukat | 14 | male
Adnan | 16 | male
Najibullah | 13 | male
Naeemullah | 17 | male
Hizbullah | 10 | male
Kitab Gul | 12 | male
Wilayat Khan | 11 | male
Zabihullah | 16 | male
Shehzad Gul | 11 | male
Shabir | 15 | male
Qari Sharifullah | 17 | male
Shafiullah | 16 | male
Nimatullah | 14 | male
Shakirullah | 16 | male
Talha | 8 | male

MORE killed info HERE:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis...

How do ya like him now?
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the AMERICAM PEOPLE 2X LOSERS, NOW WE WILL ALL WEEP!!!!
only racist haters are weeping. Barack Obama 2X winner. Read it and weep!!!!
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Just for u poxistanny!
``````````
That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.
How many of those are children? A new study puts it in perspective.
List of children killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen
Compiled from The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reports
PAKISTAN
Name | Age | Gender
Noor Aziz | 8 | male
Abdul Wasit | 17 | male
Noor Syed | 8 | male
Wajid Noor | 9 | male
Syed Wali Shah | 7 | male
Ayeesha | 3 | female
Qari Alamzeb | 14| male
Shoaib | 8 | male
Hayatullah KhaMohammad | 16 | male
Tariq Aziz | 16 | male
Sanaullah Jan | 17 | male
Maezol Khan | 8 | female
Nasir Khan | male
Naeem Khan | male
Naeemullah | male
Mohammad Tahir | 16 | male
Azizul Wahab | 15 | male
Fazal Wahab | 16 | male
Ziauddin | 16 | male
Mohammad Yunus | 16 | male
Fazal Hakim | 19 | male
Ilyas | 13 | male
Sohail | 7 | male
Asadullah | 9 | male
khalilullah | 9 | male
Noor Mohammad | 8 | male
Khalid | 12 | male
Saifullah | 9 | male
Mashooq Jan | 15 | male
Nawab | 17 | male
Sultanat Khan | 16 | male
Ziaur Rahman | 13 | male
Noor Mohammad | 15 | male
Mohammad Yaas Khan | 16 | male
Qari Alamzeb | 14 | male
Ziaur Rahman | 17 | male
Abdullah | 18 | male
Ikramullah Zada | 17 | male
Inayatur Rehman | 16 | male
Shahbuddin | 15 | male
Yahya Khan | 16 |male
Rahatullah |17 | male
Mohammad Salim | 11 | male
Shahjehan | 15 | male
Gul Sher Khan | 15 | male
Bakht Muneer | 14 | male
Numair | 14 | male
Mashooq Khan | 16 | male
Ihsanullah | 16 | male
Luqman | 12 | male
Jannatullah | 13 | male
Ismail | 12 | male
Taseel Khan | 18 | male
Zaheeruddin | 16 | male
Qari Ishaq | 19 | male
Jamshed Khan | 14 | male
Alam Nabi | 11 | male
Qari Abdul Karim | 19 | male
Rahmatullah | 14 | male
Abdus Samad | 17 | male
Siraj | 16 | male
Saeedullah | 17 | male
Abdul Waris | 16 | male
Darvesh | 13 | male
Ameer Said | 15 | male
Shaukat | 14 | male
Salman | 12 | male
Fazal Wahab | 18 | male
Baacha Rahman | 13 | male
Wali-ur-Rahman | 17 | male
Iftikhar | 17 | male
Inayatullah | 15 | male
Mashooq Khan | 16 | male
Ihsanullah | 16 | male
Luqman | 12 | male
Jannatullah | 13 | male
Ismail | 12 | male
Abdul Waris | 16 | male
Darvesh | 13 | male
Ameer Said | 15 | male
Shaukat | 14 | male
Adnan | 16 | male
Najibullah | 13 | male
Naeemullah | 17 | male
Hizbullah | 10 | male
Kitab Gul | 12 | male
Wilayat Khan | 11 | male
Zabihullah | 16 | male
Shehzad Gul | 11 | male
Shabir | 15 | male
Qari Sharifullah | 17 | male
Shafiullah | 16 | male
Nimatullah | 14 | male
Shakirullah | 16 | male
Talha | 8 | male
MORE killed info HERE:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis...
How do ya like him now?
are you getting paid to man topix?
On here all the time. do you house clean? work? exercise, anything?
that crap you be posting, who care's besides you grieving
trashbaggers. Us Dems we are loving life. Stop stewing and get over
it already. Embrace what is to be, move on. you need a boyfriend
or something.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Loving the POTUS AND FAMILY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,881 - 80,900 of138,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Libertarian 122,741
What all thinka bout lena fugate? (May '09) 11 min Haha 8
Larry dye and Amy dye 14 min Heard 19
somepplarebitchs 19 min LOL 16
Atv wanted 22 min yes 2
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Pop 56
Kim Helton in jail!! 1 hr mmm hmm 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••