'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,036)

Showing posts 80,701 - 80,720 of144,910
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kids b gone

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Obviously Hot C is a child. A disturbed child. Maybe he wasn't hugged enough when he was younger or maybe his uncles hugged him a little too much. lol Look, he doesn't have any friends, he is an outcast, he is disturbed...leave him alone before he goes off the deep end. It's simple. Ignore the kid. When you see his name by a post do not read the post. If someone replies to one of his posts do not read that post. Hot C listens to voices in his head every day. If he doesn't have a voice on here then he will wander back to the basement and play video games and whine.

If you really want to get this kid off of an adult website then ignore him. Works every time!
Pravda Lady

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's JUST a moron "strutting" his stuff on topix!
Offline he's just a pUnk!
Scared of his own shadow!
I've MET plenty of his kind!
;0)
Hello to you America Lady. I too a lady and very much enjoy to watch you strut yourself also too on internet.

We should be together you make me very happy woman to have love with.
I also like that you here on Holy Day Easter you are also Godless like me or you too would be elsewhere today.

Please to tell me email and we to hookup.
Thank you
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

ive noticed all the disturbed ones are obozo voters
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Pravda Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you America Lady. I too a lady and very much enjoy to watch you strut yourself also too on internet.
We should be together you make me very happy woman to have love with.
I also like that you here on Holy Day Easter you are also Godless like me or you too would be elsewhere today.
Please to tell me email and we to hookup.
Thank you
I've been WHERE I "needed" to BE!
NOW I can FIGHT "sin" online AGAIN!

My family BACKS me 100%...

What better day than God's Resurrection Day to be fighting AGAINST sinful acts!

;~)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

kids b gone wrote:
Obviously Hot C is a child. A disturbed child. Maybe he wasn't hugged enough when he was younger or maybe his uncles hugged him a little too much. lol Look, he doesn't have any friends, he is an outcast, he is disturbed...leave him alone before he goes off the deep end. It's simple. Ignore the kid. When you see his name by a post do not read the post. If someone replies to one of his posts do not read that post. Hot C listens to voices in his head every day. If he doesn't have a voice on here then he will wander back to the basement and play video games and whine.
If you really want to get this kid off of an adult website then ignore him. Works every time!
Its not necessarily true about Hot C being a kid. All the libs act this way....disturbed, ignorant and lust wondering for Obama Bin Laden.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

why are leftwingwhackadoodles so sick in da head
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some 'Reality' you got going there.
Tell me about the 7 headed beast with 10 horns
lololol
Then we'll come back to the Red Horny guy with the pitchfork and the long pointy tail
Well finally, you are posting the truth. So, this is how you see Obama Bin Laden.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

somebody needs to call a village and tell em its idiot(hotc) is pestering grownups on topix
randy-n-turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

yep! bingo
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

WE are his disiples!

2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome.

Geneva Study Bible
Before I {g} formed thee in the womb I knew thee; and before thou wast born I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet to the {h} nations.

(g) The scripture uses this manner of speech to declare that God has appointed his minsters to their offices before they were born, as in *Isa 49:1, Ga 1:15.

(h) For Jeremiah did not only prophecy against the Jews, but also against the Egyptians, Babylonians, Moabites and other nations.

Before birth the LORD called me,
from my mother’s womb he gave me my name.
He made my mouth like a sharp-edged sword,
concealed me, shielded by his hand.
He made me a sharpened arrow,
in his quiver he hid me.

http://www.usccb.org/bible/isaiah/49/

Doubt that ... you atheists! baby murderers!

Matthew 18:6

But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned ...

bible.cc/matthew/18-6.htm

Do NOT mock God!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sadness, sadness, sadness, pours from these pages like the water that flows over Niagara.

Never denigrate or diminish others...there is no just cause for hatred.
People have been slaughterer down through the ages for no more than not understand another's belief.And we continue to condemn and ostracize people we don't understand.

Peace, love and understand should fill your heart!
Then you may say you walk in grace and you're seeking perfection.

Perhaps someday you and I will look upon the face of perfection.

Until then we must realize faith and science are not at odds but are looking for the same reality.
The search for God!

Let your heart be filled with love and you shall see the beauty of the world, and not be troubled with the nature of misguidance. People will be worldly but in the end they will be of spirit!

"Let not your heart be troubled"

Peace love and happiness :)
TOFY
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Sadness, sadness, sadness, pours from these pages like the water that flows over Niagara.
Never denigrate or diminish others...there is no just cause for hatred.
People have been slaughterer down through the ages for no more than not understand another's belief.And we continue to condemn and ostracize people we don't understand.
Peace, love and understand should fill your heart!
Then you may say you walk in grace and you're seeking perfection.
Perhaps someday you and I will look upon the face of perfection.
Until then we must realize faith and science are not at odds but are looking for the same reality.
The search for God!
Let your heart be filled with love and you shall see the beauty of the world, and not be troubled with the nature of misguidance. People will be worldly but in the end they will be of spirit!
"Let not your heart be troubled"
Peace love and happiness :)
TOFY
The search for God!

you only have to lQQk as FAR as your Holy Bible!

No "search " to it!

He IS with you ...
IF you will just "believe" ...

THAT is called "faith" ...

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

28 TEENS ARRESTED AFTER ‘WILDING’ MOB ACTION ROCKS CHICAGO

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/31/28...

YISKA8
Posted on March 31, 2013 at 5:11pm
Usurping elitists like Barry,Eric,Rahm, Rev.Wright, Jarrett, Moochie, wouldn’t care if “these people” riot or burn down the city of Chicago, so long as their enclaves are left undisturbed. They have armed security and no one else matters, after they “earned” their vote of course. Let the animals run wild. No rule or law. This is “deadfish’s” city, so how or why should we be surprised? And really, at this point, were the 1950&#8242;s really all that bad? Less crime. Moms were moms. Dads went to work. Communists were being watched and treated like usurping traitors. An ice cream cone was 5 freaking cents! I hate to say it, but black people riding at the back of the bus wouldn’t bother me so much anymore.C’mon, after all we’ve seen from the black urban areas of this freak nation of violent black mobs, wouldn’t it be easier to corral them to a particular area of the city bus, train, or ferry? Ironically, I seen a ton of minorities jump off our cities buses from the back end anyway with every color of underwear protruding from their jeans hanging off their hips.

``````````

Coming soon to a town/city near you!
WHAT will you DO without guns?

Cower in the corner ...
with an "ink-pen" ...

;0)

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The search for God!
you only have to lQQk as FAR as your Holy Bible!
No "search " to it!
He IS with you ...
IF you will just "believe" ...
THAT is called "faith" ...
<3
HAPPY EASTER AL!
It's been awhile..I see the thread has change a lot!

As for the search for God, even the POPE will tell you it's never ending.
You can't touch God in this physical world, you can only prepare your soul for the spiritual world.
We must cleanse ourselves for the inevitable!
For we are not pure...none of us, and purity only comes with our last breath! When we cry MY GOD! MY GOD!
For everything shall return to him! From which we come we shall return!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>HAPPY EASTER AL!
You can't touch God in this physical world, you can only prepare your soul for the spiritual world.
For we are not pure...none of us, and purity only comes with our last breath! When we cry MY GOD! MY GOD!
Happy Easter to you 'tofy'...

I don't listen to the Pope!
Tho I DO think this one is a TRUE man of God!

I listen to what God Himself has to say!
My conscience and the Holy Bible
The Geneva one IS Great!

;0)

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter to you 'tofy'...
I don't listen to the Pope!
Tho I DO think this one is a TRUE man of God!
I listen to what God Himself has to say!
My conscience and the Holy Bible
The Geneva one IS Great!
;0)
Not knocking the path you choose my lady!
We all must find our own way to righteousness!
May the Lord bless you and keep you safe!
This day is so sacred to me...the day I feel most spiritual!
Honor the Father the Son and the holy spirit!
tofy
Worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
28 TEENS ARRESTED AFTER ‘WILDING’ MOB ACTION ROCKS CHICAGO
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/31/28...
YISKA8
Posted on March 31, 2013 at 5:11pm
Usurping elitists like Barry,Eric,Rahm, Rev.Wright, Jarrett, Moochie, wouldn’t care if “these people” riot or burn down the city of Chicago, so long as their enclaves are left undisturbed. They have armed security and no one else matters, after they “earned” their vote of course. Let the animals run wild. No rule or law. This is “deadfish’s” city, so how or why should we be surprised? And really, at this point, were the 1950&#8242;s really all that bad? Less crime. Moms were moms. Dads went to work. Communists were being watched and treated like usurping traitors. An ice cream cone was 5 freaking cents! I hate to say it, but black people riding at the back of the bus wouldn’t bother me so much anymore.C’mon, after all we’ve seen from the black urban areas of this freak nation of violent black mobs, wouldn’t it be easier to corral them to a particular area of the city bus, train, or ferry? Ironically, I seen a ton of minorities jump off our cities buses from the back end anyway with every color of underwear protruding from their jeans hanging off their hips.
``````````
Coming soon to a town/city near you!
WHAT will you DO without guns?
Cower in the corner ...
with an "ink-pen" ...
;0)
Why wouldnt we have guns? Anyone today that doesnt have a gun either: chooses not to own one, or is a convicted fleon and not allowed to own one.
Exorcist

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

The teapublican party is cannibalizing it's self. The American people are just starting to wake up and realize the damage these Corpsuckers have done to this country from the time of the burnt out bush's rule to the present. The republican party has become a cruel joke, spewing poisonous hatred and intolerance. WE THE PEOPLE cannot continue to stand as long as this treasonous parasitic entity tears away the fabric of our communities and our country.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldnt we have guns? Anyone today that doesnt have a gun either: chooses not to own one, or is a convicted fleon and not allowed to own one.
the 0 wants you ... well women ...
to defend themselves with ink pens!

Democrats Tell Women How to Protect Themselves, Vomit, Urinate ...

Democrats Tell Women How to Protect Themselves, Vomit, Urinate, Use a Pen
February 20, 2013World

Pentel R.S.V.P. ballpoint pens.(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Representative Joe Salazar (D-Colo.) tells women on how to protect themselves without guns. Also another Colorado representative tells you to protect yourselves with a pen. First Mr. Salazar. Is this the advice women should hear from the liberal left? Is this there only way to protect themselves? The absurdity of the liberal left.

Joe Salazar Rape Comment: Women Don’t Need Guns, Even If They Fear Sexual Assault
Salazar is not alone in his relative ignorance of sexual assault and self-defense. The University of Colorado-Colorado Springs has a series of 60s-style safety tips for students to “protect themselves”:

http://wisupnorth.com/2013/02/democrats-tell-...

Now let's jump to 2013. Where my point of sexism being alive and well in America still rings true. Colorado state Rep. Joe Salazar said something stupid. When he was debating the passage of Colorado's House Bill 1226, which would ban concealed carry permit holders from packing heat on college campuses, he said he was trying to make the point that guns on campuses don't necessarily make schools safer. "That's why there shouldn't be concealed carry weapons on campus or at least in the buildings. Because you don't know. You can actually be shooting someone who thinks they're protecting you."

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/leslie-ma...

ABOUT TO BE RAPED? DEMOCRAT SUGGESTS 'WHISTLING'
Lawmaker argues college gals can't be trusted with guns

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/about-to-be-raped-...

"whistling" ...
come here boi!

;0)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>HAPPY EASTER AL!

Hi tofy,

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Easter Sunday.

Jay

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,701 - 80,720 of144,910
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Collett (May '12) 3 min jus sayin' 50
KC Basketball Coach 16 min KY Historian 61
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min chinwendu1 127,987
What day does JOHN SLUSHER ship out? (Mar '13) 40 min Fields of dreams 7
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 1 hr TOASTup 13
Lasha Hoskins (Jun '09) 1 hr Toby 9
Barbourville topix 2 hr TOASTup 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 18 hr Fillus 382
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000