'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239230 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#91487 Apr 2, 2013
A funeral service is held for a woman who just passed away. As the pallbearers carry the casket out, they accidentally bump into a wall.

They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive.

She lives for 10 more years and then dies. They have another funeral for her and, at the end of the service, the pallbearers begin to carry out the casket.

As they are walking, the husband cries out, "Watch out for the wall!"
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#91489 Apr 2, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A funeral service is held for a woman who just passed away. As the pallbearers carry the casket out, they accidentally bump into a wall.
They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive.
She lives for 10 more years and then dies. They have another funeral for her and, at the end of the service, the pallbearers begin to carry out the casket.
As they are walking, the husband cries out, "Watch out for the wall!"
Funny--the good part is the husband stayed being her husband for that additional 10.More power to him!
OZombies

United States

#91490 Apr 2, 2013
David wrote:
In all the talk about David Maraniss’ new book,“Barack Obama: The Story,” the chattering classes seem to have overlooked the most significant of Maraniss’ revelations, namely that the story on which Obama based his 2008 candidacy is “received myth, not the truth.”
“My parents shared not only an improbable love,” said Obama famously in his 2004 Democratic Convention keynote,“they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation.” This concept of multicultural romance shaped his persona and his campaigns.
At the 2008 Democratic Convention in Denver, Obama leaped into the story in the very first sentence.“Four years ago,” he began,“I stood before you and told you my story – of the brief union between a young man from Kenya and a young woman from Kansas who weren’t well-off or well-known, but shared a belief that in America, their son could achieve whatever he put his mind to.”
As Maraniss concedes, these two young people shared very close to nothing.“In the college life of Barack Obama in 1961 and 1962,” writes Maraniss,“as recounted by his friends and acquaintances in Honolulu, there was no Ann; there was no baby.”
Although Maraniss talked to many of Obama Sr.’s friends, none of the credible ones ever so much as saw him with Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/biographer-admits-...
One Big Ass Mistake America!
AMEN...AMEN...AMEN...
Obama is no body, just one big Chicago thug and will be recorded in history ...AS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER AND A FRAUD !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. liberal traitors ... start YELLING,,,do I care?????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO losers!!!!!!!!!!
Carl

United States

#91491 Apr 2, 2013
A contingent of liberal Democrats in Congress is proposing a new federal gun control idea: mandatory liability insurance for gun owners.
When New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney introduced the legislation last month with eight other Democrats, she boasted that it is “the first bill to require liability insurance of gun buyers nationwide.”
Maloney’s Firearm risk protection act requires gun buyers to have “a qualified liability insurance policy” before they are able to legally purchase a firearm.
It also calls for the federal government to impose a fine as much as $10,000 if a gun owner doesn’t have insurance on a firearm purchased after the bill goes into effect.

Democrats Suck.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91492 Apr 2, 2013
Carl wrote:
A contingent of liberal Democrats in Congress is proposing a new federal gun control idea: mandatory liability insurance for gun owners.
When New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney introduced the legislation last month with eight other Democrats, she boasted that it is “the first bill to require liability insurance of gun buyers nationwide.”
Maloney’s Firearm risk protection act requires gun buyers to have “a qualified liability insurance policy” before they are able to legally purchase a firearm.
It also calls for the federal government to impose a fine as much as $10,000 if a gun owner doesn’t have insurance on a firearm purchased after the bill goes into effect.
Democrats Suck.
republicans suck c-ck.
Jay

Springville, TN

#91493 Apr 2, 2013
And we should support amnesty???

While President Barack Obama and the upper-echelon members of the U.S. Homeland Security Department continue to claim that the U.S.-Mexico border is as “secure as it’s ever been,” this week the DHS’ Customs and Border Protection directorate cut about 4,000 agents from its force due to budget cuts — 20 percent of its total manpower — according to the National Border Patrol Council, the union representing rank-and-file agents and Federal News Radio on Friday.

"According to law enforcement officials, such as Detective Lt. Stephen Rodgers, this latest development leaves the U.S. and the American people more vulnerable to terrorists, narco-terrorists, crime gangs and other threats. "

" They arrived in rental cars, on foot, by boat, and by airplane. They attempted to enter four states on the northern border (Washington, New York, Michigan, and Idaho), three states on the southern border (California, Arizona, and Texas), and two other states requiring international air travel (Florida and Virginia)."

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91494 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
And we should support amnesty???
While President Barack Obama and the upper-echelon members of the U.S. Homeland Security Department continue to claim that the U.S.-Mexico border is as “secure as it’s ever been,” this week the DHS’ Customs and Border Protection directorate cut about 4,000 agents from its force due to budget cuts — 20 percent of its total manpower — according to the National Border Patrol Council, the union representing rank-and-file agents and Federal News Radio on Friday.
"According to law enforcement officials, such as Detective Lt. Stephen Rodgers, this latest development leaves the U.S. and the American people more vulnerable to terrorists, narco-terrorists, crime gangs and other threats. "
" They arrived in rental cars, on foot, by boat, and by airplane. They attempted to enter four states on the northern border (Washington, New York, Michigan, and Idaho), three states on the southern border (California, Arizona, and Texas), and two other states requiring international air travel (Florida and Virginia)."
http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah more BS from the losers on the Right.
OZombies

United States

#91495 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah more BS from the losers on the Right.
This is perfect lib answer, when you can't defend your loser of a president !!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91496 Apr 2, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This is perfect lib answer, when you can't defend your loser of a president !!!!!!!!!!
Blah blah blah blah blah blah the Election is over , you lost, again.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Jay

Springville, TN

#91497 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah more BS from the losers on the Right.

Oh wise one!!! so you think all these people who work for the government in national security and border protection are bla, bla, bla? Made up story eh? And while this country fills up with criminals,-( not to mention the thousands who got turned loose in Az. who will infiltrate the rest of the states)- you think the right will be the only losers?

Go back and read the article and do your research!
Jay

Springville, TN

#91498 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah the Election is over , you lost, again.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
This has nothing to do with who won the election. Get over that! It's a question of who is in this country that can harm, maim or kill Americans. And why the friggin hell should we support a people who refuse to assimilate and only wish to create havoc and take from American's what they paid into?

Are you stark raving a lunatic, man!!!?
next election

Elkhorn City, KY

#91499 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wise one!!! so you think all these people who work for the government in national security and border protection are bla, bla, bla? Made up story eh? And while this country fills up with criminals,-( not to mention the thousands who got turned loose in Az. who will infiltrate the rest of the states)- you think the right will be the only losers?
Old stupid ass, there were no illegals before President Obama right?

Go blow it our your butt you sore loser.
OZombies

United States

#91500 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jay!
Because of a liberal governor Jerry Brown of California, to many hard criminals were released from a jail, do to re alignment ... few weeks ago one of those criminals entered the house, kidnapped 10 year old girl, raped her and released her...so, why this liberal losers don't give up on their security personnel and have those criminals released in their neighborhoods?????
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91501 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with who won the election. Get over that! It's a question of who is in this country that can harm, maim or kill Americans. And why the friggin hell should we support a people who refuse to assimilate and only wish to create havoc and take from American's what they paid into?
Are you stark raving a lunatic, man!!!?
You little chickens hit, go hide behind your Mommy.
OZombies

United States

#91502 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah the Election is over , you lost, again.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
You're absolute psychopath! This criminals can harm you too, they don't kill or rape Republicans only ...this 10 year old little girl could be your own niece or a little sister ...you lunatic ...moron !!!!!!!!!!
What is wrong with you, my God..........
Jay

Springville, TN

#91503 Apr 2, 2013
next election wrote:
<quoted text>Old stupid ass, there were no illegals before President Obama right?
Go blow it our your butt you sore loser.

Did I say there were no illegals before Obama? Stop putting words in my sentences. Thirty million plus, on welfare, free gratis assistance........did not exist then. Not like today! Billions in taxpayer money supports this program, so who else is the losers here? Gun running, drug running, slum housing and extortion: murder, rape, killing.....sorry, you are dead wrong - so get over it and admit it - loser!

Better yet, move to the Arizona border!
Waiyusotan

Versailles, KY

#91504 Apr 2, 2013
3 women were sitting in a bar (Redhead,Blonde and a Brunette)they're all pregnant. The Brunette says,I know what I'm going to have! The other 2 asked,How? I was on top when I concieved,so I will have a boy. The Redhead said,I will have a girl,because I was on the bottom. The Blonde starts crying and orders another shot and starts screaming,Puppies,Puppies!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91505 Apr 2, 2013
Hi you Guys ...
How goes it ?:)
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91506 Apr 2, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolute psychopath! This criminals can harm you too, they don't kill or rape Republicans only ...this 10 year old little girl could be your own niece or a little sister ...you lunatic ...moron !!!!!!!!!!
What is wrong with you, my God..........
You chickenshit republitard pos go hide under the Bed.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91507 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say there were no illegals before Obama? Stop putting words in my sentences. Thirty million plus, on welfare, free gratis assistance........did not exist then. Not like today! Billions in taxpayer money supports this program, so who else is the losers here? Gun running, drug running, slum housing and extortion: murder, rape, killing.....sorry, you are dead wrong - so get over it and admit it - loser!
Better yet, move to the Arizona border!
Move to canada you blabbering numb nuts pos, you ramble on with the same BS right wing talking points that you hears on Faux News.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 44 min loulou 5
Higher Property Taxes 1 hr taxpayer 10
Older men Younger women 1 hr Long Cool Woman 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 151,666
Knox county voters support TRUMP ! (Jan '16) 2 hr DUMPTRUMP 13
save alot 2 hr UCE 19
College Heights Apartments 3 hr travis 5
New Hires at KC 11 hr tax payer 61

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages