'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Brenda Q

Ashland, KY

#91285 Mar 31, 2013
WOW!!! Hot C 2036 is the most BORING Atheist full of shit anti American on here, and he's desperately in love with himself. Here's what he sounds like.
"ME LOVES ME SELF SO MUCH YOU KNOW, ME TOOK ME SELF TO THE PICTURE SHOW, AND THERE I GOT SO FRESH, I SLAPPED ME FACE."[Twice]
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91286 Mar 31, 2013
I "found" this on another website. It fits in pretty much "perfectly" with what I have been trying to say. Changing the name to protect the poster.

Anon. wrote:

Dear topix.com ,
At times, I totally enjoy your website, there is nothing more enjoyable and relaxing then a good clean, lighthearted, conversation with like minded, mature commenters. Other times, I want to rip out a trolls eyes and spit in Chris Tolleís face, for making my life a living hell.[mine is NOT or I wouldn't be HERE-AL]

Iíll gladly take some of the blame for my times of discontent on topix, after all, no one forces me to visit topix.com . But let me tell you a short, non-fiction story about topix hell in small town U.S.A....

Most people donít have to, and shouldn't post their real names on topix, but that doesn't stop someone else from putting you in the limelight. And once you are there, itís hard to get out of it. In a small town, where ĺ of the population is family and lifelong friends, being in the limelight on topix can be very devastating and damaging.

In my case, my personal troll(s) have taken it to extremes. And I totally agree with Miss Virginia Hoge, NEVER give in to bullies. By giving in, you are empowering them and therefore, IMO, contributing to the bullying.

I wont go into detail about what is being said daily about me on topix, it is the epitome of defamation, and is in no way, protected free speech. Itís bad enough that I have to read this about myself on a public forum, viewable worldwide, but how about the communityís children that reads this overly explicit garbage?

How can it be justified that children are being corrupted and their minds poisoned against their family, friends and neighbors when there are no knowledgeable adults attempting to deter it, or protect them from it?

There aren't that many parents even aware of topix.com . Oft times, they (the children) are introduced to the website by a friend or a classmate, and by the time their parents are aware of their childís topix activity, the damage is already done.

I can go on, and on about this but let me just cut to the chase. I can think of many ways of protecting many, many innocent victims of topix defamation by making minor changes to itís policies and/or TOS, that probably wouldn't effect ďhitsĒ or the popularity of said website. My question is, why isn't topix.com making any effort at all, in cleaning up itís act?

I sure wouldn't want to see this spiral any further out of control and risk losing the privilege of enjoying the enjoyable aspects of topix, when the government has no choice but to shut it down.

Please topix.com save yourself :)
==========
AL adds to IT:
THIS is what WE are subject to DAILY on this AND ALL forums!

WHY?

Because of BLATANT disrespect of some dwIdioTs and their ILK!

MORAL decay of our citizenry!
From homo's ... on!

No respect for the Good LORD up above!
Therefore NO respect for ANYONE on Earth!

It's THAT simple
BUT also
THAT degrading!

The "powers" of good vs evil ...

If the homo's etc... EXPECT us to turn the other cheek ... They BEST think again ...

I WILL when HELL freezes over!
NOT until!

YES! I will DIE trying!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91287 Mar 31, 2013
I "found" this on another website. It fits in pretty much "perfectly" with what I have been trying to say. Changing the name to protect the poster.

Anon. wrote:

Dear topix.com ,
At times, I totally enjoy your website, there is nothing more enjoyable and relaxing then a good clean, lighthearted, conversation with like minded, mature commenters. Other times, I want to rip out a trolls eyes and spit in Chris Tolleís face, for making my life a living hell.[mine is NOT or I wouldn't be HERE-AL]

Iíll gladly take some of the blame for my times of discontent on topix, after all, no one forces me to visit topix.com . But let me tell you a short, non-fiction story about topix hell in small town U.S.A....

Most people donít have to, and shouldn't post their real names on topix, but that doesn't stop someone else from putting you in the limelight. And once you are there, itís hard to get out of it. In a small town, where ĺ of the population is family and lifelong friends, being in the limelight on topix can be very devastating and damaging.

In my case, my personal troll(s) have taken it to extremes. And I totally agree with Miss Virginia Hoge, NEVER give in to bullies. By giving in, you are empowering them and therefore, IMO, contributing to the bullying.

I wont go into detail about what is being said daily about me on topix, it is the epitome of defamation, and is in no way, protected free speech. Itís bad enough that I have to read this about myself on a public forum, viewable worldwide, but how about the communityís children that reads this overly explicit garbage?

How can it be justified that children are being corrupted and their minds poisoned against their family, friends and neighbors when there are no knowledgeable adults attempting to deter it, or protect them from it?

There aren't that many parents even aware of topix.com . Oft times, they (the children) are introduced to the website by a friend or a classmate, and by the time their parents are aware of their childís topix activity, the damage is already done.

I can go on, and on about this but let me just cut to the chase. I can think of many ways of protecting many, many innocent victims of topix defamation by making minor changes to itís policies and/or TOS, that probably wouldn't effect ďhitsĒ or the popularity of said website. My question is, why isn't topix.com making any effort at all, in cleaning up itís act?

I sure wouldn't want to see this spiral any further out of control and risk losing the privilege of enjoying the enjoyable aspects of topix, when the government has no choice but to shut it down.

Please topix.com save yourself :)
==========
AL adds to IT:
THIS is what WE are subject to DAILY on this AND ALL forums!

WHY?

Because of BLATANT disrespect of some dwIdioTs and their ILK!

MORAL decay of our citizenry!
From homo's ... on!

No respect for the Good LORD up above!
Therefore NO respect for ANYONE on Earth!

It's THAT simple
BUT also
THAT degrading!

The "powers" of good vs evil ...

If the homo's etc... EXPECT us to turn the other cheek ... They BEST think again ...

I WILL when HELL freezes over!
NOT until!

YES! I will DIE trying!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91288 Mar 31, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
''See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.''
... George W. Bush
All of your post mean absolutely nothing, since Obama isn't even a citizen of the US!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91289 Mar 31, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea? REALLY?
ask her where the 16% went
lolololololol
...YOU ask her, I'm sure A/L can explain where 16% went ?????
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#91298 Mar 31, 2013
Brenda Q wrote:
WOW!!! Hot C 2036 is the most BORING Atheist full of shit anti American on here, and he's desperately in love with himself. Here's what he sounds like.
"ME LOVES ME SELF SO MUCH YOU KNOW, ME TOOK ME SELF TO THE PICTURE SHOW, AND THERE I GOT SO FRESH, I SLAPPED ME FACE."[Twice]
He fits the profile of anyone that has ever went on a shooting rampage. Read all his crap and it's like reading the stuff they find after all the murders have been done. He is a freak. Read his crap and then argue there should not be tougher gun laws.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91299 Mar 31, 2013
Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>He fits the profile of anyone that has ever went on a shooting rampage. Read all his crap and it's like reading the stuff they find after all the murders have been done. He is a freak. Read his crap and then argue there should not be tougher gun laws.
He's JUST a moron "strutting" his stuff on topix!
Offline he's just a pUnk!
Scared of his own shadow!

I've MET plenty of his kind!

;0)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#91300 Mar 31, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Jesus loves me, this I know
...sweet little girl
....and he will send your butt to the pits of Hell for Blasphemy against him too.
kids b gone

Glasgow, KY

#91302 Mar 31, 2013
Obviously Hot C is a child. A disturbed child. Maybe he wasn't hugged enough when he was younger or maybe his uncles hugged him a little too much. lol Look, he doesn't have any friends, he is an outcast, he is disturbed...leave him alone before he goes off the deep end. It's simple. Ignore the kid. When you see his name by a post do not read the post. If someone replies to one of his posts do not read that post. Hot C listens to voices in his head every day. If he doesn't have a voice on here then he will wander back to the basement and play video games and whine.

If you really want to get this kid off of an adult website then ignore him. Works every time!
Pravda Lady

Moscow, Russia

#91306 Mar 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's JUST a moron "strutting" his stuff on topix!
Offline he's just a pUnk!
Scared of his own shadow!
I've MET plenty of his kind!
;0)
Hello to you America Lady. I too a lady and very much enjoy to watch you strut yourself also too on internet.

We should be together you make me very happy woman to have love with.
I also like that you here on Holy Day Easter you are also Godless like me or you too would be elsewhere today.

Please to tell me email and we to hookup.
Thank you
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#91307 Mar 31, 2013
ive noticed all the disturbed ones are obozo voters
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91309 Mar 31, 2013
Pravda Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you America Lady. I too a lady and very much enjoy to watch you strut yourself also too on internet.
We should be together you make me very happy woman to have love with.
I also like that you here on Holy Day Easter you are also Godless like me or you too would be elsewhere today.
Please to tell me email and we to hookup.
Thank you
I've been WHERE I "needed" to BE!
NOW I can FIGHT "sin" online AGAIN!

My family BACKS me 100%...

What better day than God's Resurrection Day to be fighting AGAINST sinful acts!

;~)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#91310 Mar 31, 2013
kids b gone wrote:
Obviously Hot C is a child. A disturbed child. Maybe he wasn't hugged enough when he was younger or maybe his uncles hugged him a little too much. lol Look, he doesn't have any friends, he is an outcast, he is disturbed...leave him alone before he goes off the deep end. It's simple. Ignore the kid. When you see his name by a post do not read the post. If someone replies to one of his posts do not read that post. Hot C listens to voices in his head every day. If he doesn't have a voice on here then he will wander back to the basement and play video games and whine.
If you really want to get this kid off of an adult website then ignore him. Works every time!
Its not necessarily true about Hot C being a kid. All the libs act this way....disturbed, ignorant and lust wondering for Obama Bin Laden.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#91311 Mar 31, 2013
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so sick in da head
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#91313 Mar 31, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some 'Reality' you got going there.
Tell me about the 7 headed beast with 10 horns
lololol
Then we'll come back to the Red Horny guy with the pitchfork and the long pointy tail
Well finally, you are posting the truth. So, this is how you see Obama Bin Laden.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#91316 Mar 31, 2013
somebody needs to call a village and tell em its idiot(hotc) is pestering grownups on topix
randy-n-turner

United States

#91328 Mar 31, 2013
yep! bingo
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91332 Mar 31, 2013
WE are his disiples!

2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome.

Geneva Study Bible
Before I {g} formed thee in the womb I knew thee; and before thou wast born I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet to the {h} nations.

(g) The scripture uses this manner of speech to declare that God has appointed his minsters to their offices before they were born, as in *Isa 49:1, Ga 1:15.

(h) For Jeremiah did not only prophecy against the Jews, but also against the Egyptians, Babylonians, Moabites and other nations.

Before birth the LORD called me,
from my motherís womb he gave me my name.
He made my mouth like a sharp-edged sword,
concealed me, shielded by his hand.
He made me a sharpened arrow,
in his quiver he hid me.

http://www.usccb.org/bible/isaiah/49/

Doubt that ... you atheists! baby murderers!

Matthew 18:6

But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned ...

bible.cc/matthew/18-6.htm

Do NOT mock God!

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#91333 Mar 31, 2013
Sadness, sadness, sadness, pours from these pages like the water that flows over Niagara.

Never denigrate or diminish others...there is no just cause for hatred.
People have been slaughterer down through the ages for no more than not understand another's belief.And we continue to condemn and ostracize people we don't understand.

Peace, love and understand should fill your heart!
Then you may say you walk in grace and you're seeking perfection.

Perhaps someday you and I will look upon the face of perfection.

Until then we must realize faith and science are not at odds but are looking for the same reality.
The search for God!

Let your heart be filled with love and you shall see the beauty of the world, and not be troubled with the nature of misguidance. People will be worldly but in the end they will be of spirit!

"Let not your heart be troubled"

Peace love and happiness :)
TOFY
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91334 Mar 31, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Sadness, sadness, sadness, pours from these pages like the water that flows over Niagara.
Never denigrate or diminish others...there is no just cause for hatred.
People have been slaughterer down through the ages for no more than not understand another's belief.And we continue to condemn and ostracize people we don't understand.
Peace, love and understand should fill your heart!
Then you may say you walk in grace and you're seeking perfection.
Perhaps someday you and I will look upon the face of perfection.
Until then we must realize faith and science are not at odds but are looking for the same reality.
The search for God!
Let your heart be filled with love and you shall see the beauty of the world, and not be troubled with the nature of misguidance. People will be worldly but in the end they will be of spirit!
"Let not your heart be troubled"
Peace love and happiness :)
TOFY
The search for God!

you only have to lQQk as FAR as your Holy Bible!

No "search " to it!

He IS with you ...
IF you will just "believe" ...

THAT is called "faith" ...

<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 133,372
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 30 min Princess Hey 3,661
in the corbin times barbourville Wet vote! 46 min Keep our tax money 3
Sarah Hamilton 50 min One guy 12
dinky phipps 52 min Tired of jealous ... 30
Keep our town DRY 1 hr Tax dollars here 12
Romeo's Italian Resturant 1 hr Soccer mom 2
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE