'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,028)

Showing posts 80,541 - 80,560 of138,398
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have a translator app that turns everything you say into utter stupidity, or are you just a 'natural'?
Why??

...is this what you have?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray she doesn't pop in in a Wonder Woman outfit, with God knows what spilling out all over..with vengeance for Hot C in her Heart
and Soap in her Hole
Why??

...you will not be able to control YOUR urges.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Holy Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^^^^
I finally found it!
The dumbest thing that ever worked a keyboard right there.
Why??

......this is how you see yourself?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Emergency? Use 911.

Average 911 response time: 10 minutes.

Average person with a gun time: 2 seconds.

I report, you decide.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

GOVERNMENT

The imaginary "friend" that takes credit for your success while taking your productive wealth.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
all you trashbaggies do, is moan and groan all
the dam time . be thankful for what you have,
I woke up this morning. Yah! my kids are OK
Yah!! nobody came and violated my constitutional rights. Yah! I lived through the
first 4years with a President named
Barack Obama Yah!!! Ole ingreats!!
(fist bumps to my cliques )
What is this language?
Daniel

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

ARIF ALIKHAN-
MOHAMMED EIBIARY -
RASHAD HUSSIN-
SALAM AL MARAYATI-
IMAN MOHAMMED-
EBOO PATEL-

The Muslim Brother Hood who have influence over US policy.
these are 6 American Islamist activist's who work with the Obama administration.
All have high ranking positions at the White House.
IBeYourDandy

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

IBeYourDandy wrote:
There is nothing wrong with being racist. I believe it is an individuals right to think how they want. I for one will not work with or associate with blacks because of Obama. You are seeing a back lash from the reverse racism in this country and I am done with tolerating it. I do not like Obama because he is black. Thats all there is too it.
For the record ------ There are 2 different IBeYourDandy's for you to consider. The one from Evansville and the other who is a racist and slanderous freak that is an obstructionist just like there Republican congress. This is a reply to my stolen identity!
last night

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Denial-fix it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Daniel wrote:
ARIF ALIKHAN-
MOHAMMED EIBIARY -
RASHAD HUSSIN-
SALAM AL MARAYATI-
IMAN MOHAMMED-
EBOO PATEL-
these are 6 American Islamist activist's who work with the Obama administration.
Seven Muslims with priorities to destroy American and still the libs praise him.

No my count is correct, there is 7 muslim activist listed.
wtf

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Daniel wrote:
ARIF ALIKHAN-
MOHAMMED EIBIARY -
RASHAD HUSSIN-
SALAM AL MARAYATI-
IMAN MOHAMMED-
EBOO PATEL-
Good!
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
I woke up this morning. Yah! my kids are OK
Yah!! nobody came and violated my constitutional rights. Yah! I lived through the
first 4years with a President named
Barack Obama Yah!!! Ole ingreats!!
(fist bumps to my cliques )
And all repubs want is for your kids to stay ok. Do you really think a bad guy will give up his gun? That's his meal ticket. The government can force the good guys to give up theirs, but they can't make the bad guys do so.
Don't you think the bad guys would go to a place to hurt people if they thought they might get hurt first? Cowards will pick a "no guns allowed" place, like schools.
Daniel

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your enemies closer?
They aren't Obama's enemies ,they are his friends and in cahoots with him. Obama is the puppet with the mouth, they are behind the mouth.
countrygirl

Donetsk, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

It does not matter if good guys have to give up their guns. If we pass the law then the so called bad guys can be arrested after they hurt many people. You do not need guns to protect your self all you need to do is call 911.

Liberal logic dictates that we disarm everybody. The UN wants the citizens of all countries to be disarmed. This will take time and we do not care who gets hurt in the process as long as we can take control of society. All we care about is social control of the masses and we are winning that war. Soon enough the free stuff will start to flow so fast we will not have room enough to absorb it all. Then there will be surplus for every body.

You fright wingers just do not get it. Free stuff at the expense of working trolls is the objective.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul will win the debate.
No doubts about that.
Ninety Nine Percent

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Republicans, please leave the Social Issues Alone, and Democrats, do you think that we are STUPID! I thought You Represented, the Little Guy, the Working Man, both Partys are stalling, WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT, is a JOB! they both know, what the PROBLEM is, yet for 6 yrs they have ignored it, How can you send 20 Million Jobs Over Seas, What a Scam, they have Run on US, my Generation, the Baby Boomers, useing Social Security, as a Slush Fund, the Bush Adm. sole Purpose was to DESTROY the Social Programs! THINK! all that has happened, they let the Bush Tax Cuts Expire, what has happened to this Country was no Accident, and Now We are Looking at 4 Trillion in CUTS, get Ready to Hunker Down, POOR PEOPLE, we are Screwed, what a disappiontment, Mr. OBAMA, I understand what you mean, when you say, We Must Make You Do What Needs to be Done! Sounds Like an Oppolgy! Congress has Made 15 Thousand Changes to the Tax Laws! What a Scam! that is what this Country has Become, everthing is a Scam! Is this Capitalism, everything depends on how much Money you Have!
IBeYourDandy

Donetsk, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

IBeYourDandy wrote:
<quoted text> For the record ------ I am posting ase 2 different IBeYourDandy's for you to consider both sides of my position. I am posting from Evansville and from other locations as I travel. I am a racist and slanderous just like the liberal trollers in congress. This is my own reply to both of my positions!
Also, I just wanted to let you all know that even though I am trying to post two different positions I am still one person. I know how ignorant this sounds but that is the results of years of oxycoton abuse and sometimes meth. I have nothing else to do but sit on topix and act ignorant to see if any one calls me out on it.
countrygirl

Donetsk, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
It does not matter if good guys have to give up their guns. If we pass the law then the so called bad guys can be arrested after they hurt many people. You do not need guns to protect your self all you need to do is call 911.
Liberal logic dictates that we disarm everybody. The UN wants the citizens of all countries to be disarmed. This will take time and we do not care who gets hurt in the process as long as we can take control of society. All we care about is social control of the masses and we are winning that war. Soon enough the free stuff will start to flow so fast we will not have room enough to absorb it all. Then there will be surplus for every body.
You fright wingers just do not get it. Free stuff at the expense of working trolls is the objective.
And yes, for those of you who are curious, I am a lesbian.
Daniel

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

1. ARIF ALIKHAN- Assistant secretary for Policy Development for the US Dept Homeland security.
2. Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser.
3. Rushad Hussin- Special Envoy to the OIC Oranization of the Islamic Conference.
4. Salam al Marayati- Obama adviser and founder of Muslim Public Affairs Council and it's current executive director.
5. Iman Mohamed magid- Obama's Sharia Czar- Islamic facility of North America.
6. Eboo Patel- Advisory council on Faith based Neighborhood Partnerships.
countrygirl

Donetsk, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
I woke up this morning next to my lesbian partner. Yah! my kids are confused.
Yah!! somebody came and violated me. Yah! I lived through the
first 4years with a President that does not care about any thing but himself, but I still voted for him even though he is not qualified.
And, I still have my same sex domestic partner and some day we will get married!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,541 - 80,560 of138,398
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
benge mcgee for family court judge 7 min GoodFather 10
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 11 min ABG 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min aWitchintheWoods 122,588
Prositute Wendy mills creek 18 min lowrider 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 47 min Annoying Keyboard Tapper 16,063
lamon jones 1 hr omg 9
Restaurant 1 hr Iknow 3
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••