'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
IBeYourDandyEvil le

Evansville, IN

#90939 Mar 29, 2013
IBeYourDandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I just wanted to let you all know that even though I am trying to post two different positions I am still one person. I know how ignorant this sounds but that is the results of years of oxycoton abuse and sometimes meth. I have nothing else to do but sit on topix and act ignorant to see if any one calls me out on it.
If you try to argue with someone that is stupid, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience! So I'm out of here and you can play your little games with someone else you freak!
Daniel

Broken Arrow, OK

#90941 Mar 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Seven Muslims with priorities to destroy American and still the libs praise him.
No my count is correct, there is 7 muslim activist listed.
You are right. More than 5 or 6 . Obama himself and there's Valarie Jarrett, and Nancy and Harry and a host of other's that's working with them against the American people.
Ninety Nine Percent

London, KY

#90946 Mar 29, 2013
Am I the only One, that Notices, that Every Time they Talk about Cuts to the Military, N Korea, or Iran, or something in the Middle East, takes turn trying to Scare Us, Just Saying! Ask Yourself WHY, about everthing, WHY, are there more Soldiers, Killing Themselfs, than are being Killed in War! I am not Afraid, of Poor People 6 thousand miles away, with no Air Force, or Navy, the New World Order, I never thought I would Admire those People, but you must Admire anyone willing to Die for what they beleive!
SavyTek

Evansville, IN

#90947 Mar 29, 2013
IBeYourDandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I just wanted to let you all know that even though I am trying to post two different positions I am still one person. I know how ignorant this sounds but that is the results of years of oxycoton abuse and sometimes meth. I have nothing else to do but sit on topix and act ignorant to see if any one calls me out on it.
IP Trace is now complete! You should have updated your security. LOL Report will follow in estimated time of 36 hours. I will post full results here on topix with all user names and personal location! Thanks for being stupid!
IBeYourDandyEvil le

Seattle, WA

#90949 Mar 29, 2013
IBeYourDandyEville wrote:
<quoted text> If you try to argue with someone that is stupid, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience! So I'm out of here and you can play your little games with someone else you freak!
And besides, I have my cats and food stamps to keep me busy. I will post both sides of my position, I will disagree with myself, and I will even change my mind when I feel like it. But I am not going to tolerate arguing with my self and arguing with my self. So I am out of here.
Repukes

Seattle, WA

#90953 Mar 29, 2013
Well I am back after drinking three six packs while watching soap operas for the past 4 hours. I see you fright wingers are still here. I just want all you conservatives to know that I am happy with my food stamps, free cable television, free health care, cell phones, and even my beer and drugs and that is what makes you all mad. I still believe being racist is my right and the only reason I voted for Obama is because of the free stuff. If he did not give us free stuff I would never have voted for him because he is black. We liberals can change our minds any time we want to when it suits our wants.

GO MITCH! PITCH MITCH!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#90955 Mar 29, 2013
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't Obama's enemies ,they are his friends and in cahoots with him. Obama is the puppet with the mouth, they are behind the mouth.
Ewwwwww scary and Non Sense from right wing nut whiners.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#90956 Mar 29, 2013
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. More than 5 or 6 . Obama himself and there's Valarie Jarrett, and Nancy and Harry and a host of other's that's working with them against the American people.
LMFAO

LMFAO

Now that is funny!
Original Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90957 Mar 29, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Well I am back after drinking three six packs while watching soap operas for the past 4 hours. I see you fright wingers are still here. I just want all you conservatives to know that I am happy with my food stamps, free cable television, free health care, cell phones, and even my beer and drugs and that is what makes you all mad. I still believe being racist is my right and the only reason I voted for Obama is because of the free stuff. If he did not give us free stuff I would never have voted for him because he is black. We liberals can change our minds any time we want to when it suits our wants.
GO MITCH! PITCH MITCH!
Repukes
Anonymous Proxy

Racist, ignorant TROLL (You have been reported) YOU will be exposed. Loser troll

Go Mitch (straight to China) PITCH MITCH OUT

DITCH MITCH
SavyTek

Evansville, IN

#90958 Mar 29, 2013
IBeYourDandyEvil le wrote:
<quoted text>
And besides, I have my cats and food stamps to keep me busy. I will post both sides of my position, I will disagree with myself, and I will even change my mind when I feel like it. But I am not going to tolerate arguing with my self and arguing with my self. So I am out of here.
You're a strange one! Homeland Security needs to check you out!
Daniel

Broken Arrow, OK

#90960 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
At least you make more sense that WTF from Pikeville.
SavyTek

Evansville, IN

#90961 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Just a few more hours and we got you exposed prick
Meow

Evansville, IN

#90962 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I love cats as well!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#90963 Mar 29, 2013
polite and observant wrote:
Rand Paul will win the debate.
No doubts about that.
I don't think so! You better not put any money on him. I don't think that horse will place,show or win. It' a NAG! LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90964 Mar 29, 2013
Aquarius
The changing Moon enters penetrating Scorpio and your tenth house of career and reputation today. You may find yourself under a lot of pressure to perform for the public eye. Supervisors will be watching your every move, so try to look busy. If you get pulled over for a traffic violation, don't expect to get off with just a warning. It is time to dot every 'i' and cross every 't'!

Libra
With all the delightful distractions, it may be very hard to stay focused, yet this is precisely what you must do. If you don't attend to important matters, things are almost certain to get screwed up. Follow every letter to its destination and get the names of the people you talk to, when dealing with personal money matters. A mistake is waiting to happen.

Aries
The green-eyed monster may raise its ugly head as the retentive Moon enters your house of sex, money and power. Money may be the most common subject of frustration, and personal values will run a close second place. If you feel like your power is slipping away from you, you may be inclined to lash out at an innocent bystander.

Leo
The changing Moon enters your fourth house of home and family, creating more pressure under your roof. It seems as though domestic relationships have been fraught with tension lately, but it's all part of the magnificent transformation your are currently going through. Sure, you'd rather donate a kidney than have to deal with these relationships issues, but the Universe is infinite in wisdom.

Sagittarius
Step back from the rat race as the changing Moon enters your twelfth house of secrets and solitude. You may not feel like retreating this morning, but by afternoon you will see the wisdom in spending some time alone. It is time to recharge your spiritual batteries, and first you must remove yourself from the psychic and emotional pollution that bombards you daily.

Have a Nice Evening ... ;0)
Original Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90965 Mar 29, 2013
SavyTek wrote:

<quoted text> IP Trace is now complete! You should have updated your security. LOL Report will follow in estimated time of 36 hours. I will post full results here on topix with all user names and personal location! Thanks for being stupid!

Please do. I look foward to it. This Anonymous Troll is one of the worst.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90966 Mar 29, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text> you said he's an illegal alien, I agreed, and told everyone where he's really from...you didn't
It doesn't matter where he is from, by the US Constitution he is an alien.
Obama could have been born in the Oval Office, he still wouldn't be a citizen.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90969 Mar 29, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually he would
Actually, he isn't!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90970 Mar 29, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthright?...irregardless of your Al Gorian "lockbox"
Well you finally are with me, he did receive the citizenship of his father's nation, that would be "Birthright" and that was at the instant of birth!!
LMAO!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90976 Mar 29, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't the Bible warn against seeking out seers, fortune-tellers, astrologers?
I didn't SEEK it!
I posted it :)

I do NOT live by it ...
They are just FUN to read ...

The Holy Bible is my book!

For this

" Good Friday "
March 29, 2013

Amazing Grace - Bagpipes

How Great Thou Art
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Please God <3
BLESS America

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and the Democrats inciting violence again... 27 min Jack 4
does anyone know Danielle smith 1 hr django 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 131,915
terry smith from the creek 2 hr answering 5
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 2 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 3 hr jack 7
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 4 hr wizzard 14
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal