'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90869 Mar 29, 2013
THIS was post #67 ...
WHY was it DELETED ...???

American Heart

Good Night ...
and
God ... PLEASE Bless America <3
IBeYourDandy

Evansville, IN

#90870 Mar 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one I hate is obama, and that is because he is
black. Can't stand him.
Damn it! There is another Amercan lady from New York! Mighty White of you there Jerk! People like you. I hate!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90872 Mar 29, 2013
IBeYourDandy wrote:
<quoted text> Damn it! There is another Amercan lady from New York! Mighty White of you there Jerk! People like you. I hate!
The REAL & "original" American Lady is from
Danville KY ... ONLY!
Has been that way for going on TWO years!

THEN ...

There seem to be several copy/kitty's recently ...
AFTER a certain HATERS "prediction" ...

;0)

nite ....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90873 Mar 29, 2013
WHY did THIS post disappear?

GOT to do
Just ONE more ... ;0)

Criminal failure in Northern California
http://www.ktar.com/265/1622184/Criminal-fail...

hummmmmmm
IBeYourDandy

Evansville, IN

#90874 Mar 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Danville KY ... ONLY!
THEN ...
;0)
nite ....
I knew it was not you by the way it was written!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#90875 Mar 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Danville KY ... ONLY!
THEN ...
;0)
nite ....
Yes, you are the one that lost the Election in a Landslide.
IBeYourDandy

Anonymous Proxy

#90876 Mar 29, 2013
I do not like Obama because he is black either. He has no business trying to bring his Chicago black culture into our national politics. If you think this is racist that is too bad because Obama is a racist. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
IBeYourDandy

Anonymous Proxy

#90877 Mar 29, 2013
There is nothing wrong with being racist. I believe it is an individuals right to think how they want. I for one will not work with or associate with blacks because of Obama. You are seeing a back lash from the reverse racism in this country and I am done with tolerating it. I do not like Obama because he is black. Thats all there is too it.
wtf

Danville, KY

#90878 Mar 29, 2013
IBeYourDandy wrote:
I do not like Obama because he is black either. He has no business trying to bring his Chicago black culture into our national politics. If you think this is racist that is too bad because Obama is a racist. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
The President won again in another Landslide, run along Stupid.
IBeYourDandy

Poland

#90879 Mar 29, 2013
Why don't you make me you Obama lover. He is unqualified and a racist against whites. You must be a white liberal to support him.
Snickers

Broken Arrow, OK

#90880 Mar 29, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What's to comment on??
There has been no changes in the constitution.
Can you post any changes Obama has made??
Not yet,but he's trying, isn't he?
wtf

Danville, KY

#90882 Mar 29, 2013
IBeYourDandy wrote:
Why don't you make me you Obama lover. He is unqualified and a racist against whites. You must be a white liberal to support him.
Just you stupid ones, Stupid.
Daniel

Broken Arrow, OK

#90883 Mar 29, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid Repub, be very, very afraid.
I think all America should be afraid. This includes you, unless you are a Islamist Brotherhood Sympathizer. Read History about what happens to countries when the government disarms them. This dictator won't care that you were on his side when he screws the American people.
American will be easy pickings for any one who threatens this country.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90884 Mar 29, 2013
Repukes at it again. Guess this ignorant one didn't get the GOP Autopsy memo. haha Guess they won't get any latino votes anytime soon. They never learn.

Slur does GOP no favors

For a Republican Party that desperately wants to improve its image among Latinos and is looking to pin any blame on President Obama for failing to achieve immigration reform, this news is an unwelcome development. In an interview this week with a local radio station, longtime Alaska Congressman Don Young, a Republican, referred to immigrant workers as "wetbacks," NBC’s Mike O’Brien reports

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/29...

GOP lawmaker calls Hispanic workers ‘wetbacks’

GOP congressman uses ethnic slur to describe laborers

A Republican congressman from Alaska on Thursday used a slur referring to immigrants, particularly Mexicans, in an interview with a public radio station in his home state.

"My father had a ranch; we used to have 50-60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes," Young said in an interview with radio station KRBD. He was discussing the number of jobs that have been made irrelevant due to advances in automation. The interview was first surfaced by Buzzfeed
"Wetback" is a derogatory term for migrant workers, particularly Mexicans or Mexican-Americans who now reside in the United States.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/28...

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90885 Mar 29, 2013
Social Security in the crosshairs

As Congress works to bring the federal budget deficit under control, entitlements for older Americans are certain to be affected.

http://money.msn.com/retirement-plan/social-s...

Wonder how many of these repukes posting will be affected? Another SOCIAL program they attack. Let's raise the age to 72 so they might die before they get to draw on something they all paid into while working. Repukes attack senior citizens again. They won't forget.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90886 Mar 29, 2013
Mitch McConnell's scorched-earth strategy

FRANKFORT, Ky.— Kentucky is the Bluegrass State, but by the time Mitch McConnell is done with his reelection campaign, it may be better known for scorched earth.

The top Senate Republican is preparing to wage a ruthless campaign to hang on to his job. He’s already on the air with nearly $200,000 in TV and radio ads, is assembling streams of data to target voters with tailor-made messages, and has quietly moved to lock down support from virtually every state GOP legislator. He says he’ll use “every penny” of a war chest certain to exceed the $21 million he spent in 2008.

The problem for McConnell is that any grand-bargain talks to cut the deficit would put him in a tight spot similar to 2008, when he helped broker the wildly unpopular bank bailout to help stabilize deteriorating financial markets just weeks before Election Day. He defeated Democrat Bruce Lunsford in a tight race, 53 percent to 47 percent.

“People in Kentucky are not big fans of the bank bailouts,” said Rep. Thomas Massie, a freshman tea party favorite from Northern Kentucky, pointing to the issue as a vulnerability for McConnell.“They still remember.”

Massie is one of the conservatives being suggested as a possible primary challenger, along with businessman Matthew Bevin and the defeated 2011 GOP candidate for state auditor, John Kemper, but no one has yet decided to take the plunge.

Despite getting encouragement from tea party activists, Massie says he won’t mount a primary campaign. He said such a move would be “foolish,” and he believes a conservative challenger would receive only about 20-25 percent of the vote.
Still, McConnell’s support is soft among some on the right.

Asked if he backed McConnell, Massie paused for several seconds and then said:“Do you put ‘long pause’ in the article?”

For his part, McConnell has worked to secure backing in the Kentucky GOP establishment and to co-opt any potential tea party opponents early on.

In 2012, when the establishment rallied around a Massie rival, McConnell sat out the primary and then raised money on Massie’s behalf for the general election. And after McConnell publicly endorsed Rand Paul’s rival in the 2010 Senate primary, the two have developed a close political alliance, and now the GOP leader says he’s “proud” to have the tea party freshman’s support in his campaign.

For McConnell to win — aside from stemming his losses in the more left-leaning areas of the state, including Jefferson County that encompasses Louisville and Fayette County that covers Lexington — he’ll have to sell voters on how his power in Washington has helped their lives. That job got harder after Congress effectively banned earmarks after the 2010 elections, meaning there will be fewer projects for McConnell to send home.

“All the energy in the campaign next year will be on the side that is interested in retiring him,” said Rep. John Yarmuth, a Democrat who represents the Louisville area and has known McConnell for more than four decades.“There will be no enthusiasm for his reelection.”

McConnell and his team already had coordinated a plan of attack to launch against Judd. But the only thing he would discuss was Democratic hand-wringing over her prospective candidacy.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/kentuck...

Guess he will be so busy campaigning for the next year and a half instead of representing Kentucky. Typical repukes, one election is over and they all jump on the campaign trail immediately. Let them spend their billions. It won't change anything, the GOP is dead. Teabaggers are taking them out.

Will a Tea Party Challenger Threaten McConnell?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

Unity: Rand Paul endorses Mitch McConnell
Too bad turtle man didn't endorse him. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90887 Mar 29, 2013
You repubs are just plain dumb. We liberals get everything we want without working for it. Our youth are paying for our retirement and you morons want to work longer in life. We want you too as well. We get our food stamps, our cable television, our health care, cell phones and even free beer. All we have to do is sit back and vote for Obama. Ha Ha Ha,

Call us ignorant all you want and even not American. We do not care as long as we get free stuff. We know we are ignorant and lazy and steal from the youth who has to pay for it but man what a free ride.

Like others posting on here I do not like Obama because he is black but so what. I will still vote for him as long as he gives us stuff.

GO MITCH!
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90888 Mar 29, 2013
Social security is a joke. We know it is going bankrupt but we paid into it and we do not care if future generations are getting cheated out of it. We want it now not later. Who cares about youth anyway. They have an entire life time to fix what we did.

GO MITCH!

P.S. Thanks for the votes!
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90889 Mar 29, 2013
I really admire Mitch McConnell because he speaks the truth. But I admire Jesse Jackson the most. I know he is black and I despise that but he really keeps the blacks in line.

GO MITCH!
wtf

Danville, KY

#90890 Mar 29, 2013
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all America should be afraid. This includes you, unless you are a Islamist Brotherhood Sympathizer. Read History about what happens to countries when the government disarms them. This dictator won't care that you were on his side when he screws the American people.
American will be easy pickings for any one who threatens this country.
Get an Education Stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who we voting for City Council? 5 min Idk 7
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Reality 4,371
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 24 min Kim 3
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 44 min fiinders fee 4
who is the best carpenter on stinking 52 min knows 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 130,992
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Birds 81,630
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 9 hr Limbertwig 70
Henson Hollow 12 hr live in the holler 10
•••