'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,021)

Showing posts 80,401 - 80,420 of144,741
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

People with armed security should probably shut the Hell up about gun control.

....for real, such hypocrisy.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
PERSPECTIVE
There's no such thing as a good or bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing.
A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guy.
We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
Snickers

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Oh lQQkie at all the repuke lemmings sliding in and out of their proxies stomping on the icons. One minute there are 3 nuts, clueless, "x", and flaming spam that they are and whamo wait a couple minutes and they stomp them up to 6 each good icons. LMAO@ignorant lemming repukes being so vain. Who cares what you do. Shows you can't take the truth. Something we already knew.
Let me go back and see what laughs or disgust from you idiots I missed. Slip into your socks now and stomp those icons. I don't care. You are all a joke we enjoy laughing at. Carry on with your ignorant selves.
Stomp, stomp, stomp those icons little lemming socks. PRICELESS
DITCH MITCH
Aren't you the one who stomps all three icons at once so the others can't have a say? YES YOU ARE!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read it, front to back and, and in the order the books are believed to have been written...
doesn't change the fact that its myths, fables, and tall tales
I love the book, the poetry is unparallelled and so is the wisdom...tells me it was written by wise poets..No proof of God in it, not one shred of rel evidence that God exists.
Over 2 billion people would disagree with you.
Uncle Tab

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 100% sure, I have read many post in which you stated "Obama Bin Laden was president."
Well, is he?
Then if Obama Bin Laden or if you prefer Obortme, is president he could have veto this bill, not Romney.
What was it you said about ignorant and stupid?
lol
I can not help being ignorant. I was raised that way. And Obama is the greatest president for giving millions of people free stuff. It is too bad some of you decided to work but I chose not to. I am ignorant but that does not prevent me from posting stupid stuff on this forum. I love my ten cats and the cable television I get for free too.

If I had worked for a living I would have a retirement plan but guess what you fright wingers. I don't need one. I have welfare, food stamps, Obama care, free cell phone. I was raised an ignorant hick and that is what I will always be. Obama has sealed my future with free things. Don't go trying to change that it will be a waste of time. He will just print more money. So ha ha ha on all ofyou people who wasted your time working. I am ignorant.
lmao

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

who
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not help being ignorant. I was raised that way. And Obama is the greatest president for giving millions of people free stuff. It is too bad some of you decided to work but I chose not to. I am ignorant but that does not prevent me from posting stupid stuff on this forum. I love my ten cats and the cable television I get for free too.
If I had worked for a living I would have a retirement plan but guess what you fright wingers. I don't need one. I have welfare, food stamps, Obama care, free cell phone. I was raised an ignorant hick and that is what I will always be. Obama has sealed my future with free things. Don't go trying to change that it will be a waste of time. He will just print more money. So ha ha ha on all ofyou people who wasted your time working. I am ignorant.
Only one question:what will you do when it is all cut off at the faucet?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 100% sure, I have read many post in which you stated "Obama Bin Laden was president."
Well, is he?
Then if Obama Bin Laden or if you prefer Obortme, is president he could have veto this bill, not Romney.
What was it you said about ignorant and stupid?
lol
No.... You have never heard me say that.

As usual.... You're a liar.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one question:what will you do when it is all cut off at the faucet?
So easily fooled.

Lol dimwit!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!

...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."

AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL

==========

IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???

Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!

``````````

American Lady
Anonymous Proxy
Post#121025 3 hrs ago Page 121024

Lets post pics to see who has the biggest hemorrhoids. bet i win LOL.OOPS i just had another wet fart

``````

American Lady
Anonymous Proxy
|#121032 3 hrs ago

Sunny I could tear that little brown pucker of yous up with my strapOn

````

American Lady
Montreal, Canada

You keep it up and Patrick will riding me and my dobies and going to the rally with me.

==========
*[lQQks can be deceiving tho ... It's ALL FILED]

And now since those people *seem to be getting away with it ... They are mocking rose and others.
Thanks for SETTING the tone NTR!
With your lil PREDICTION
==========

I will SAY again ...
ONLY POSTS from the Danville KY location are mine!

The rest are a MOCKERY!
And "shows" the deviant minds of some posters on here.

Therefore your fellow Americans ...
and how RESPECT is badly "missing" from our citizenry. For "themselves" PLUS others.

My "motto"

Those who know me ...
Know me WELL!
Those who don't
Can "Go to Hell" ...

~AL
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

You dwIdioTs enjoy your day ...
CUZ

I am ...!!!

Since: Mar 13

Winchester, Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 2 billion people would disagree with you.
I assume this discussion is about the Bible?

Many overlook the history contained within those pages.

Remember the "render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's" quote?

It's a historical proof, and Roman history supports the Biblical references to Jesus.

The grand canyon and the 600 foot mud line (not a geologist) is evidence of a "Global Flood" that occurred within a short time period (as the Bible said it did).

More than this it is understood that the largest portion of the Bible has been translated many, many, many times. It is a book of parables.

MeMyselfandEyeUSA
Snickers

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think? Is Obama trying to change the constitution?
Did anybody notice, uncle Tab did not respond to this question. He keeps saying we have not lost any rights,so how many rights will disappear when Obama changes or does away with the constitution.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
makes more sense than what you said, at least I explained it
LMAO!!! You explain what?
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

MeMyselfandEyeUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing, my info came from a history book I bought from a U.K. Student a couple of summers ago. I don't trust wiki's because anyone can edit them just by registering.
Primary source is a first hand account from the person telling the story. Secondary are those accounts made later by other peoples interpretation. When the discussion was going on I doubt 'Stormin Normin' was there, he may have been in Vietnam (he did pull two tours of duty there). The decision was no doubt based on erroneous information, much like our decision to wage war on Saddam Hussein.
When a man punches you from behind, you turn and punch the closest to you right? I understand those decisions, even if I disagree with them. Hind sight is 20/20
My info comes from books, I have a large library. I dropped out of school after 8th grade, I am self educated by reading EVERYTHING I can buy or borrow. I am registered Independent because I believe we give to much authority to any one party when we assign to one side of a ballot.
MeMyselfandEyeUSA
We need more Americans like you who read and knows both sides Reps & Dems are corrupt prostitutes for the wealthy few.

Very few wars were really necessary. Not Vietnam, Not Korea, Not Iraq, etc et cetera.

Even Canada won independence from United Kingdom without one shot being fired, as opposed to USA Revolutionary War.

General Schwarzkopf was explaining why he was against invading Iraq back in 1990-91 on the video.

----------

The Constitution 101:

In the Federalist Papers it said: We were not going to have a monarchy, and we were not going to have a democracy.$$$$$$$

And to this day we have neither. For two hundred years we have had an oligarchical system in which men of property can do well (Dumbya Bush), and others are on their own.$$$$$$$

American politics is essentially a family affair, as are most oligarchies. When the father of the Constitution, James Madison, was asked how on earth any business could get done in Congress when the country contained 100 million people whose representatives would number half a thousand, Madison took the line that oligarchy's iron law always obtains: A few people invariably run the show; and keep it, if they can, in the family.$$$$$$$

Our founding fathers had such a fear and loathing of democracy that they invented the Electoral College so that the popular voice of the people could be throttled, much as the Supreme Court throttled the Floridians on December 12, 2000.$$$$$$$

We were to be neither a democracy, subject to majoritarian tyranny, nor a dictatorship, subject to Caesarean folly.$$$$$$$

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't call you that any more and I shouldn't have
I wanted to make you mad, not hurt your feelings. there's plenty we can argue about.
I crossed the line, and I'm sorry.
I am the biggest asshole on here, maybe the biggest freak, but I'm not a monster.
I'm sorry for calling you what I did and It won't happen again, I promise.
I hope not. Thank you for saying that. Horrible things happened to some people through history, and instead talking about never to happen again, joking about it, you're right, only monster will do that. NO I'm not croat in secret or any other way!
You can make anyone mad, only psychopath would not have any feelings ...we all came from somewhere, unless you are an Indian ...!
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

On Wednesday, Vice President Joe Biden said the expected upcoming Senate votes on gun control are only the beginning of the White House’s fight strengthen gun laws. During a conference call organized by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Biden assured supporters that the push gun control would not end with the current proposed bill, saying,“Let me say this as clearly as I can: this is just the beginning.”

LowLife ScumBag DemocRATS are going to disarm America!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anybody notice, uncle Tab did not respond to this question. He keeps saying we have not lost any rights,so how many rights will disappear when Obama changes or does away with the constitution.
What's to comment on??

There has been no changes in the constitution.

Can you post any changes Obama has made??

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes ... ;0)
And points all her own sitting way up high <<---<<
Way up firm and high <<---<<<
"Night Moves"
I was a little too tall
Could've used a few pounds
Tight pants points hardly reknown
She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes
And points all her own sitting way up high
Way up firm and high
Out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy
Out in the back seat of my '60 Chevy
Workin' on mysteries without any clues
Workin' on our night moves
Tryin' to make some front page drive-in news
In the summertime
In the sweet summertime
We weren't in love, oh no, far from it
We weren't searchin' for some pie in the sky summit
We were just young and restless and bored
Livin' by the sword
And we'd steal away every chance we could
To the backroom, to the alley or the trusty woods
I used her, she used me
But neither one cared
We were gettin' our share
Tryin' to lose the awkward teenage blues
And it was summertime
And oh the wonder
We felt the lightning
And we waited on the thunder
Waited on the thunder
I awoke last night to the sound of thunder
How far off I sat and wondered
Started humming a song from 1962
Ain't it funny how the night moves
When you just don't seem to have as much to lose
Strange how the night moves
With autumn closing in
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobseger/night...
Just thought I would "point" that out ...
to you naysayers ... ;0)
This is seriously repulsive.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

LQQKb4ULeap wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminded me of an AC/DC song "Highway to Hell"
Did you know, if you fall saleep reading the Qu'ran satan will piss in your ear?
http://productivemuslim.com/how-to-wake-up-fo...
Hey Ari. Lick balls.

Did you know that no matter how many aliases you make, your inner cornball still comes shining through?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,401 - 80,420 of144,741
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 127,913
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,545
Blackberries $20/gallon 2 hr Brian 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 16,112
4 sale 2 hr travis 1
Richard and Sarah hicks 2 hr Curious Georgia 11
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 4 hr Cantfixstupid 374
KC Basketball Coach Thu breaking news 49