'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
80,301 - 80,320 of 147,029 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
I go by the name Repukes because I ALMOST REpuke MY FOOD THINKING OF THEM. I love my cats and free beer. I am ignorant. I come from an ignorant family of REPUKES. We all grew up in an ignorant community and voted for ignorant REPUKES, THEY ALL LOST. We love to troll. We are ignorant and we are proud to be ignorant because it is all we have accomplished in life, being ignorant. WE DO IT BEST
Another good one proxy/name spinner. Thanks for proving that you are 1. A TROLL 2. A REPUKE TROLL 3. IGNORANT AS THEY COME

YOU and your socks prove it everyday. Troll tactics at their best.

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
handed to me, please
gimme
gimme
gimme
....more, please
Yep, you just prove that all libs never mature mentally beyond the age of 16.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Sorry other trolls for the emotional outburst against myself. I sometimes do that when I get stressed. I am ignorant and accuse unnamed people on annonymous message forums of giving democrats votes. I know how ignorant that sounds but please understand that I am ignorant and that is all I have to try to prove any point at all.

My split personality is kicking in again and I will be posting this time from yet another location just to fool the smart people on here. In case you are wondering the smart people are the conservatives. They all scare me.

Again, I apologize for being an emotional ignorant troll. I just want to be a good ignorant troll. I know I said that I do not even live in Elizabethtown but in reality I live in a trailer with no wheels on the side of a steep hill and I sit and post all day and you know what all day posting does to me. It stresses me out to the point that I just lash out at myself and act like I did not post the post I am lashing out against. I know how ignorant this sounds but I am ignorant and thanks for the votes, free beer, Obama phone and food stamps. My ten cats appreciate the Doritos too.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good one proxy/name spinner. Thanks for proving that you are 1. A TROLL 2. A REPUKE TROLL 3. IGNORANT AS THEY COME
YOU and your socks prove it everyday. Troll tactics at their best.
The Republi-'con' motto:
hahaha
DITCH MITCH
I just need to post to myself so someone will communicate with me.

Hi Repukes, how's it going? Wish you were here with me so we can drink free beer and watch Obama read his teleprompter. I sure do admire him. He is my troller and I am his troll. I love my ten cats.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I think I am going to come out of the closet too. Yes, I am.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not if you can read...you CAN read, can't you?
Prove there's a God. I want it to be true!!!!!
Faith.

You either have it or you don't.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
you would feel better about wishing I were dead if I weren't 13? I'll be 14 in 3 weeks..sleep well Cro Jane
Drop dead creepy FREAK!
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Who's ass did you kiss to get a job at Fort Knox?
2. You had a 30 year career and you have to work part time for fun money, sounds like you didn't plan very well.
3. Don't give me that Jesus crap, you libs support everything that is contrary to his teachings. I only help those that really need help.
Oh, for your info Clinton signed in to law the WTO, GTA, and free trade zones.(you might want to check these out)
1. Contrary to how you may get a job, I qualify for the job I applied for that turned out to be a CAREER in various fields. I have a retirement check, good health insurance, life insurance and benefits I saved for, it's called a Thrift Saving Plan (TSP). Got the part time job to have something to do, I am a young retiree and to have mad money for frivolous things and fun vacations that don't dip into savings. Can't comprehend that DB?

2. Jesus crap? You and your repukes only use his teachings to twist into your own way of thinking. He taught to feed the poor, take care of your brothers and sisters of GOD. And if you are implying the human rights we DEMS defend it is because knowing or believing in the BIBLE and it's teaching, GOD gave EVERYONE free WILL to choose how to live their life. If you don't agree with it, don't do it, but YOU have no RIGHT to tell people how to live their lives. GOD will judge them, not YOU and your repukes. I don't agree with allot of subjects just like you REPUKES, but it is not MY place to tell someone how to live their life. If they are equipped with the WORD and choose to do otherwise then it is their FREE WILL as GOD gave us. You repukes probably don't even help your families out and shun them when the government will. So like your parties.

On Clinton, what did your repukes do for 8 years after that to change a damn thing. NOTHING. Why, most were started by BUSH SR. YOU repukes perfected how to turn it around for big corps and rich repukes to cash in on sending US jobs overseas to pay slave wages with no benefits, no safe working conditions and all the things you hate Unions for. Give me a break. Just like Roe vs. Wade, what did 8 years of repukes with their Supreme Court Justices they put in place do to change that. NOTHING, so stop your bitching. Like I said move FORWARD little lemming tools....IT'S 2013.

Keep trying injustice, it won't change anything. Lick your wounds or rub salt in them, I don't care. DEMS rule and......

The Republi-'con' motto:

hahaha, you live up to your motto

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd think if HE picked 3 of the candidates, he might have had a winner, but NO (lol) not even God can get a Republican into the White House
The White House is occupied by a communist illegal alien, neither a repub or dem sits in it.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you just prove, AGAIN (like the 2012 primary), that all cons standards are set way too low.
what is "cons"? If that would be Constitutional Standards, you are absolutely correct, we got Obastard, an illegal alien!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
you would slit my throat, yourself, if you could? Huh, Cro Jane?
You would murder my family if you could? 10 times?
No I wouldn't touch S*IT like you...I'm NOT a croat butcher ustasha...drop dead creepy FREAK!
HDT

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
if he allowed it to happen, seems like he's culpable..the other referred to 2 Kings 2:23-24
And of course John Lennon isn't God
Everybody knows...
Clapton is God
maybe Lady Gaga ((hehehe)
You can read the bible,but you lack understanding. Read: John 3 verse 16. Enough said.

Since: Mar 13

Winchester, Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is rational and makes sense, I'm afraid you threw your money away, lol
Never throw money away! People will kill trying to catch it, or rip your arm off before you let it fly!

I'm tighter than bark on a tree, I never went passed the 8th grade.
I read everything I can to educate myself.
I have read these forums from all over America, they are a great wealth of knowledge (and a lot of fertilizer).
I don't believe all these educated fools are any better than the common man, I use the same English they do and it doesn't cost me a dime.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Contrary to how you may get a job, I qualify for the job I applied for that turned out to be a CAREER in various fields. I have a retirement check, good health insurance, life insurance and benefits I saved for, it's called a Thrift Saving Plan (TSP). Got the part time job to have something to do, I am a young retiree and to have mad money for frivolous things and fun vacations that don't dip into savings. Can't comprehend that DB?
2. Jesus crap? You and your repukes only use his teachings to twist into your own way of thinking. He taught to feed the poor, take care of your brothers and sisters of GOD. And if you are implying the human rights we DEMS defend it is because knowing or believing in the BIBLE and it's teaching, GOD gave EVERYONE free WILL to choose how to live their life. If you don't agree with it, don't do it, but YOU have no RIGHT to tell people how to live their lives. GOD will judge them, not YOU and your repukes. I don't agree with allot of subjects just like you REPUKES, but it is not MY place to tell someone how to live their life. If they are equipped with the WORD and choose to do otherwise then it is their FREE WILL as GOD gave us. You repukes probably don't even help your families out and shun them when the government will. So like your parties.
On Clinton, what did your repukes do for 8 years after that to change a damn thing. NOTHING. Why, most were started by BUSH SR. YOU repukes perfected how to turn it around for big corps and rich repukes to cash in on sending US jobs overseas to pay slave wages with no benefits, no safe working conditions and all the things you hate Unions for. Give me a break. Just like Roe vs. Wade, what did 8 years of repukes with their Supreme Court Justices they put in place do to change that. NOTHING, so stop your bitching. Like I said move FORWARD little lemming tools....IT'S 2013.
Keep trying injustice, it won't change anything. Lick your wounds or rub salt in them, I don't care. DEMS rule and......
The Republi-'con' motto:
hahaha, you live up to your motto
DITCH MITCH
1. So, being in the reserves was part of your career, bet those knee pads were very scuffed. Yep, war is hell, especially with the conniving you have to do trying to stay out of it.

2. Poverty has been around since man, God nor Jesus has changed this condition and you think us mere mortals can change this. The more you give, the more takers will appear and not all will be in need.

Yep, Clinton brought free trade to us, his name is on the laws and no one on either side of the aisle has tried to reverse these laws, have they.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I nailed it...secret Croat
Cro Jane
Obviously your brain is nailed to your stupid sorry a$$......you creepy FREAK....!!!!!!
You're one sad, lost soul ....!!!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is occupied by a dumbass.
Yep, I do think of Obastard a lot!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, a haf-reptilain alien from the illegal communist planet Zoltar, in the Crab Nebula...I know, I know
Of course you know, that is why you post such juvenile statements.

Since: Mar 13

Winchester, Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Have fun people, I'll check this again another day.

Remember; we all eat, sleep, and breath under the same sun and stars, it won't kill you to consider another opinion on occasion.

MeMyselfandEyeUSA
HDT

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're dismissing the other 1200 pages pretty handily there..
John 3:16 sounds fine, if there's God, and a Son, and everlasting life...otherwise it's just cool words...
like 'Isty Bitsy Spider'
No proof or even evidence...take THAT shit to court.lol
I see how you are and i will pray that you change your ways. You are being very flippant about alot of your postings on here but i see someone who is very lonely and scared about something. Blasphemey is not funny at all,now,i will take my chances and understandings of the bible and God,and yes he is very real. I for one will not answer to anymore of your posts,and i would hope noone else does either,because you thrive on them looseing it with you.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Poor old uncle flabby. The great Hollywood hope of unseating Mitch has announced she is not running. It would be too taxing on her. LMMFAO

At least Assley Judd is smart enough to realize that she wasn't eligible to run for political office in Kentucky and she also realized that she would embarrass herself in a very public way. Those 1%er Hollywood types care more about their star image than they do about the Obama when push comes to shove.

Seems the democrats have ditched the witch. There's just no loyalty among thieves, is there? LMMFAO! Poor flabby. His idol doesn't get to save Kentucky. Now the dems will move on to the next token woman for their cause. Good luck with that!
hahahahahahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min The_Box 128,996
New club in Barbourville? 53 min Curious 6
john sowders 2 hr stephanie 4
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 2 hr I heard 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
Re. Handy Mart Building? 4 hr Toby 3
Anthony Smith 4 hr ridiculous 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search