'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
80,241 - 80,260 of 151,265 Comments Last updated 51 min ago
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90522 Mar 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No problem I see at all. Take any of us including me that believe you to be and post that you are Bat Shit Crazy Anti-American to court. All that would be needed is for a jury to read your post. Case dismissed.
You are so right there Injudgement. I see she states case filed...hilarious. I would love to be a fly on that wall. Wonder which sock name it would be filed under. hahaha Bat Shit Crazy Anti-American has my vote. I vote her #1 in trolling crazies getting crazier. What a blowhard. Bet she could give ole grandrand a run for his nonstop 13hour babble of nonsense. I see she went to her stalking ground and recruited some diehard socks and a "Legion" hahaha What A Loser.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90523 Mar 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Communist sympathizers?
Are you really that stupid?
Go for it Joe McCarthy.
Lmfao
They are really that STUPID. Who is the repuke lemming tool stealing your name you have had on here since 2010 that I know of? A real assglow deceiver or another one of the batshit crazy A Loser? haha

Keep them riled. They are hilarious. Not late night comedy hilarious, but close. lol

DITCH MITCH
Snickers

Broken Arrow, OK

#90524 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
And OLD, STALE GOP mentality:
“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down,” Rep. Todd Akin (R) said
Republican Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock said that when a woman becomes pregnant during rape "it is something that God intended."
GOP donor asks,“Want contraception? Put an aspirin between your knees.” This line, now a total cultural punch line, came from Foster Friess, who was a big donor to Rick Santorum before moving on to support Romney
Friess: This contraceptive thing, my gosh it’s such inexpensive, back in my days we used Bayer aspirin for contraception, the gals put it between their knees and it wasn’t that costly.
In 1995, Republican Henry Aldridge stated that when a woman is raped,“the juices don’t flow,”
1988 another Republican congressman stated that women emit “a certain secretion” that stops pregnancy when they are raped
Another GOP lawmaker (surprise, surprise) worries that women will claim rape just to get abortions.
Republican Idaho Sen. Chuck Winder, who had already proposed that women go through two forced ultrasounds, including one at a right-wing “crisis pregnancy center,” went a step further by voicing his concern that women might use the “rape issue” to go abortion-crazy. Quoth Chuck:“Rape and incest was used as a reason to oppose this. I would hope that when a woman goes into a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape.”
When women sign up for the military to hang out with aggressive dudes, they are asking to be raped. Notoriously anti-woman Fox News talking-head Liz Trotta wondered of enlisted women who were assaulted,“What did they expect?” She also blasted feminist calls for infrastructure and support to help the increasing number of women in this position. And refused to apologize.
Santorum and Huckabee are all about rape victims taking one for team “Life.” Let’s not forget our Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee, respectively, think rape victims should “make the best” of it and see the unwanted child as a gift and sometimes cool people are conceived in rape.
Memo to Men in the GOP: Rape Is Rape
‘Legitimate rape’ comment resurrected on ‘Law and Order: SVU’ March 27, 2013
Be sure and tune in while L&O ripped the GOP comment "from the headlines" You repuke lemmings should be so proud.
Women WON'T forget GOP mentality on women. Keep it up, Loser! We thank you for your twisted mentality getting more DEMS elected.
RAPE IS RAPE...PERIOD
Dumbass repukes
DITCH MITCH
Who in the sheet hijacked the Democrat and the Republican Party and replaced both with the lowest of mental intellects we see today. Sorry US of A , somebody done gone and slipped something funny into our water supply, and now we all are infected with zombie fever .
what the freak

AOL

#90525 Mar 27, 2013
judd said she was raped ,..many years ago .

she said a man forced her to touch his genitals with her mouth
as she walked home from a bar.

she said gave him 10 minutes to stop ,or she would call the cops ,....

unfortunately he didn't last more then 3 min
Uncle Tab

United States

#90526 Mar 27, 2013
Judd not running.
Grimes will
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90527 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the funniest thing about these uneducated koolaid sucking republicans..... As you stated, democrat posts here are always judged positive. Now when the republican trolls get here and go nuts on the judge buttons, shows BIG desperation on their part.
We get the high judges because we are right.
We are the majority.
We will continue to be the majority for the next 4 election cycles.
The old and stale rape racist uneducated easily fooled republican voter is a weight on America.... They've been thrown overboard. We're not hauling that dead weight anymore.
Moving Forward!
Hi Uncle Tab, you are DEAD on. lol I crack up when I see their desparate attempts. They fool noone. Wasted energy to keep going in and out of their sock proxies to stomp on icons. How juvenile is that. I have had to scroll and roll past all their ignorant babbling. Especially the queen troll batshit crazy A Loser. Wow, so much time stalking and trolling topix. She must set her alarm to sling her bullshit crazy comments. Mental for sure. I bet she is on all kinds of "watch lists". haha

They can stay in denial and rehash the same old stale rhetoric, it won't change anything for them. The are the MINORITY and even their money won't buy them election. Speaks volumes. Meanwhile like you mention, the MAJORITY will keep moving FORWARD without them. Right on into the next election. News is getting better everyday for the country despite their half wit attempt to dispute them. Love to watch them try though. It is PRICELESS!

DITCH MITCH
Snickers

Broken Arrow, OK

#90528 Mar 27, 2013
Snickers wrote:
I don't give a sheet what you peons think about our government.
You have to admit there are some intelligent people there.
Case in point , I heard today that the government is changing it's symbol to a ,Now get this, A CONDOM. Yep, that's right. That is because they feel that it's more accurately reflects the government's political stance...Now let me explain for example,[1] Condoms allow for inflation.[2] halts production.[3] destroys the next generation.[4] Protects pricks and [5] gives you a sense of security while you are actually being screwed.
Personally I think it is an ingenious move. may even the smartest thing they have ever done. Well.. at least in a very long time anyway.
AWWW... I see someone does not a sense of humor. Tist tist tist..
what U freak

AOL

#90529 Mar 27, 2013
"Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."
HDT

West Liberty, KY

#90530 Mar 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator McConnell graduated with honors from the University of Louisville College of Arts and Sciences, where he served as student body president. He also is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Law, where he was elected president of the Student Bar Association. McConnell worked as an intern on Capitol Hill for Senator John Sherman Cooper before serving as chief legislative assistant to Senator Marlow Cook and as deputy assistant attorney general to President Gerald Ford. Before his election to the U.S. Senate, he served as judge-executive of Jefferson County, Kentucky, from 1978 until he commenced his Senate term on January 3, 1985.
Mitch McConnell is the Senate Republican Leader. First elected to that position unanimously by his colleagues in 2006, he is the 15th Senate Republican Leader and only the second Kentuckian to lead his party in the Senate. The first, Alben Barkley, led the Democrats from 1937 to 1949.
Senator McConnell previously served, again by the unanimous vote of his colleagues, as the Republican Leader in the 110th and 111th Congresses and the Majority Whip in the 108th and 109th Congresses. McConnell also served in leadership as chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee during the 1998 and 2000 election cycles.
First elected to the Senate in 1984, McConnell made history that year as the only Republican challenger in the country to defeat a Democrat incumbent and as the first Republican to win a statewide Kentucky race since 1968. McConnell’s victory in 2008 is also one for the record books: On November 4, he won nearly a million votes, the most ever received for a Kentuckian in a statewide race.
http://teapartycheer.com/bios/the-south/kentu...
Thanks for the history,and that's what we want to make him,by voting him out. Ditch Mitch!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90531 Mar 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
If Same-sex Marriage Is a 'Right,' There Are No Rights
The old adage that one lie leads to another is never more apparent than when modern American public officials deal with issues arising from sexual immorality.
President Bill Clinton, for example, started a chain of lies when he decided to have an adulterous relationship with a White House intern.
Clinton first lied to his wife, then to a federal court, then to the American people.
Nor could Clinton's lies, delivered as president, be his lies alone. His partisans in Congress either ...
http://townhall.com/columnists/terryjeffrey/2...
When Clinton LIED, Nobody DIED..

If he could run again he would win. You repukes can't stand that, we know. Plan on seeing him allot in upcoming elections with his "rock star" power. haha

DITCH MITCH

HILLARY 2016

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90532 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the funniest thing about these uneducated koolaid sucking republicans..... As you stated, democrat posts here are always judged positive. Now when the republican trolls get here and go nuts on the judge buttons, shows BIG desperation on their part.
We get the high judges because we are right.
We are the majority.
We will continue to be the majority for the next 4 election cycles.
The old and stale rape racist uneducated easily fooled republican voter is a weight on America.... They've been thrown overboard. We're not hauling that dead weight anymore.
Moving Forward!
I am a Republican and I am educated and I do not care for koolaid at all. You may be the majority by a very slim margin. Threw us overboard? Problem is we can all swim. We swam in while you were still fishing.
anonymouy T

Salt Lake City, UT

#90533 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
If he could run again he would win. You repukes can't stand that, we know. Plan on seeing him allot in upcoming elections with his "rock star" power. haha
DITCH MITCH
HILLARY 2016
You are an ignorant troll that follows ignorant trollers. You admire ignorant politicians that use ignorant people as trolls. You have been abused by Uncle T too much that it has impacted you ability to reason. You must have liked being abused because you are ignorant.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90534 Mar 27, 2013
HDT wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the history,and that's what we want to make him,by voting him out. Ditch Mitch!
You are very welcome. He will NOT be voted "out" in Kentucky.
----------

First elected to the Senate in 1984, McConnell made history that year as the only Republican challenger in the country to defeat a Democrat incumbent and as the first Republican to win a statewide Kentucky race since 1968. McConnell’s victory in 2008 is also one for the record books: On November 4, he won nearly a million votes, the most ever received for a Kentuckian in a statewide race.

http://teapartycheer.com/bios/the-south/kent
anonymouy T

Salt Lake City, UT

#90535 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
HILLARY 2016
You are an ignorant troll. You have been abused by Uncle T. Uncle T has no teeth and is obese. You love ignorant obese trolls with no teeth.
anonymouy T

Anonymous Proxy

#90537 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>.
This message has been brought to you by the stale old bitter doom gloom and fear Grand OLD Party.
:-D
You should lose weight. Then you would feel better about your self and not be predisposed to post ignorance. You should get polident for your false teeth. They are yellow. You are an ignorant troll. You have not denied you are a predator.
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#90538 Mar 27, 2013
anonymouy T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant troll that follows ignorant trollers. You admire ignorant politicians that use ignorant people as trolls. You have been abused by Uncle T too much that it has impacted you ability to reason. You must have liked being abused because you are ignorant.
In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/&#712;tro&#650 ;l/,/&#712;tr&#594;l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#90539 Mar 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very welcome. He will NOT be voted "out" in Kentucky.
----------
http://teapartycheer.com/bios/the-south/kent
You still got Mitt ahead of Obama?
anonymouy T

Höst, Germany

#90540 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What the majority sees is housing sales recovering, NOT losing 750,000 jobs a month (you claimed Bush added millions of jobs while he was president..... After the math was done, he ended up in the hole with many more millions if job loses not gains idiot lol) and stock market setting records.
And thats why 2008 and 2012 happened.
Doom and Gloom you tools preach is so funny to watch.
You're out of touch with reality. LMAO!!
(Have someone with a better education than you have explain what I just did with that sentence, I know you're not bright enough to figure it out. Someone in the 3rd grade can explain it to you.
You have just passed Hot C again as the most ignorant troll on this forum. You are unbelievably stupid. Are you going to cry and scream when your president abandons you. He has shown he 'really cares' about his trolls. You are too ignorant to calculate. You are a predator troll. You are ignorant.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90541 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
They are really that STUPID. Who is the repuke lemming tool stealing your name you have had on here since 2010 that I know of? A real assglow deceiver or another one of the batshit crazy A Loser? haha
Keep them riled. They are hilarious. Not late night comedy hilarious, but close. lol
DITCH MITCH
I am an ignorant troll and I love when Uncle T abuses me.
I am an ignorant troll that has no life and must post ignorance to feel significant.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90542 Mar 27, 2013
Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/&#712;tro&#650 ;l/,/&#712;tr&#594;l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
If you are inferring that there is 'normal on-topic discussion' on this forum then you must be a liberal troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min 62656sss 1,473
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 31 min Ancient Wolf 81,599
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 130,542
Slush pup 1 hr I just wonder 2
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 2 hr RobertB 120
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 2 hr curious 30
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 7 hr turtle chin 4
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 18 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs