'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,010)

Showing posts 80,181 - 80,200 of144,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not telling the truth. I hadn't posted to you and started your bullchit with me.
Jay wrote:
That's what I said. That's where I read your BS big mouth stupidity: IRF board. I know who's come and gone on this board for over a year.....go back to the other one lunatic!
None of your business who my friends are black Rose!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/danville-ky/T...
She's full of shit Rose, she talks trash all the time and then asks people to stay on topic. This thread hasn't been about the topic for quite some time and everyone present is aware of that. Just bullshit from a bullshitter.
And I'm sure this goes without saying but anyone who co-signs for AL, can't be all there mentally. So like Uncle Tab said, feel free to jump in at any time!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Confirming WND’s exclusive reporting for over a year, the New York Times two days ago reported that since early 2012, the CIA has been aiding Arab governments and Turkey in obtaining and shipping weapons to the Syrian rebels.

The Times reported that the weapons airlifts began on a small scale in early 2012 and continued intermittently through last fall, expanding into a steady and much heavier flow late last year, the data shows.

The CIA declined to comment to the Times on the shipments or its role in them.

The Times quoted a former American official as saying that David H. Petraeus, the C.I.A. director until November, had been instrumental in helping set up an aviation network to fly in the weapons. The paper said Petraeus had prodded various countries to work together on the plan.

Petraeus did not return multiple emails from the Times asking for comment.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/new-scandal-threat...

Wisconsinlady 8 minutes ago
So where are the 30 plus survivors who can collaborate this? where are they being held?
lovesquaters

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

except in mehico they pray for death mary of death/death day/so the cross kills ya there
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
She's full of shit Rose, she talks trash all the time and then asks people to stay on topic. This thread hasn't been about the topic for quite some time and everyone present is aware of that. Just bullshit from a bullshitter.
And I'm sure this goes without saying but anyone who co-signs for AL, can't be all there mentally. So like Uncle Tab said, feel free to jump in at any time!

Yeah and you're another one just like her. Talk about someone talking trash!!! You stalk people who don't like your Obama, and especially AL. For some reason you just can't let her be, you have to comment your slanderous opinion and beat your gums at her and everyone on here but the liberals who agree with your warped sense of ideology.

I have yet to see you post anything worth reading. You come on late, X and spam people out and give your lame opinion of someone, then smart-mouth someone else's post. Again, you have rarely if ever posted something political unless it supports your Muslim point of view. That sick philosophy you believe in.

Take it to the dump with the rest of your trashy way of life!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

ALLOWED to stay on another forum ...
BUT not here ...!!!
dumbo's can't "handle it" HERE!:D
Post #50 - GONE!

American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#5597623 min ago

HOT TREND: CONVICTS CONVERT TO ISLAM
Exclusive: D.J. Dolce weighs in on Colorado shooter's claim of 'personal jihad'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/hot-trend-convicts ...

Were ALL the "convicted illegals" released on this idea ...???

huuummmmm
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Private Bank Account Raids Spread to Italy, Spain

Meanwhile, banks in Cyprus have been closed for nearly two weeks now in order to prevent further runs on funds. In return, businesses are struggling.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
lovesquaters

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

banks put rich people mullah in stock markets while the poor gets charged for the loses to even it out sad sad world f u sharks
lovesquaters

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

so is it right to put intrest on money
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

If Same-sex Marriage Is a 'Right,' There Are No Rights

The old adage that one lie leads to another is never more apparent than when modern American public officials deal with issues arising from sexual immorality.
President Bill Clinton, for example, started a chain of lies when he decided to have an adulterous relationship with a White House intern.

Clinton first lied to his wife, then to a federal court, then to the American people.

Nor could Clinton's lies, delivered as president, be his lies alone. His partisans in Congress either ...

http://townhall.com/columnists/terryjeffrey/2...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
ALLOWED to stay on another forum ...
BUT not here ...!!!
dumbo's can't "handle it" HERE!:D
Post #50 - GONE!
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#5597623 min ago
HOT TREND: CONVICTS CONVERT TO ISLAM
Exclusive: D.J. Dolce weighs in on Colorado shooter's claim of 'personal jihad'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/hot-trend-convicts ...
Were ALL the "convicted illegals" released on this idea ...???
huuummmmm
Extremely stupid.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
If Same-sex Marriage Is a 'Right,' There Are No Rights
The old adage that one lie leads to another is never more apparent than when modern American public officials deal with issues arising from sexual immorality.
President Bill Clinton, for example, started a chain of lies when he decided to have an adulterous relationship with a White House intern.
Clinton first lied to his wife, then to a federal court, then to the American people.
Nor could Clinton's lies, delivered as president, be his lies alone. His partisans in Congress either ...
http://townhall.com/columnists/terryjeffrey/2...
Where are those Iraqi WMD's Stupid?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Private Bank Account Raids Spread to Italy, Spain
Meanwhile, banks in Cyprus have been closed for nearly two weeks now in order to prevent further runs on funds. In return, businesses are struggling.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Get a job dumbass.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

It's funny how when a New Democrat comes here to voice their opinion that the republican trolls come out in force against them.

Shows a big sign of weakness but we're used to you weak republicans.

Thank You weaklings!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
It's funny how when a New Democrat comes here to voice their opinion that the republican trolls come out in force against them.
Shows a big sign of weakness but we're used to you weak republicans.
Thank You weaklings!
There is a new bunch of young people willing to stand firm on their beliefs coming and now in Congress.You do not agree, but this is where we all differ.
I am all for the young people of both Parties coming forward and working together to get his Country back on track.Of course,this has to be a track as per the Constitution.The older persons are just too imbedded into the lobbyists and special interest groups.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a new bunch of young people willing to stand firm on their beliefs coming and now in Congress.You do not agree, but this is where we all differ.
I am all for the young people of both Parties coming forward and working together to get his Country back on track.Of course,this has to be a track as per the Constitution.The older persons are just too imbedded into the lobbyists and special interest groups.
Like Allen West.....oh yeah that retard got canned just like Paul will soon.
demonic rats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

i see obama now thinks hawaii is in asia, hahahahaha he also thinks theres 57 states hahahahahaha, if the telepromter fails during his next speech, he will think the united states is in kenya hahahahahahahaha
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

demonic rats wrote:
i see obama now thinks hawaii is in asia, hahahahaha he also thinks theres 57 states hahahahahaha, if the telepromter fails during his next speech, he will think the united states is in kenya hahahahahahahaha
And you thought your stupidity was amusing.
demonic rats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

points at the turdtamper and laughs
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

demonic rats wrote:
points at the turdtamper and laughs
You are looking in the Mirror again Stupid.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like Allen West.....oh yeah that retard got canned just like Paul will soon.
Yes,the first part of this is " I do like Allen West".The second part,maybe, but I do not predict when this is unknown.

Perhaps could be wrong, but from the writings you make, compared to the things of your two named above,it would be apparent your education and knowledge falls way behind theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,181 - 80,200 of144,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 5 min FarePrey 362
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min pusherman_ 127,771
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 1 hr Wow 29
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 5 hr Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 5 hr Well 46
Melissa Collett (May '12) 5 hr Mad 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••