'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 183306 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90407 Mar 26, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>All that peace stuff sounds great but I have a Heavenly Father. Dont you?
Practice what you preach and don't expect the government to do it for you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90408 Mar 26, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea,
... and I get it, also...
you can "Expect"
I can hear Lennon any time I want . You will NEVER HEAR GOD.
If you do, you will be bat shit crazy.
He shows Himself in MY life "daily" ...
by Granting me another day to live ...

;0)

Each morning I rise and SEE the new day ...
I "praise" Him ...

He must "think" I'm doing something RIGHT ... huh ...???

And truly He ... is ALL who matters ... <3

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#90409 Mar 26, 2013
How do you guys feel about unions? As for me I think they've out-lived their usefulness.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90410 Mar 26, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
make up your mind dipshit..
read the Bible?
or
learn?
Say what.

You have to read the Bible first in order to learn from it. Do you actually think it just pops out at you if you just open it?

So, when you open the book "Dreams from my Father" do you already know what the entire book is about, word for word about a muslim radical son idolizing his muslim radical, murderous dad?

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Too liberal....
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90411 Mar 26, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea,
... and I get it, also...
you can "Expect"
I can hear Lennon any time I want . You will NEVER HEAR GOD.
If you do, you will be bat shit crazy.
God speaks in many ways.
OZombies

United States

#90412 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She IS Patriotic like TRUE Americans are!
She feels as WE all do!
When fighting "evil" ...
commies ARE evil ...
End of story!
Thanks A/L <3

Flat Lick Ky.

#90413 Mar 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Practice what you preach and don't expect the government to do it for you.
Please explain.
Jay

Paris, TN

#90414 Mar 26, 2013
Pep Rally wrote:
<quoted text>
Well..........yes there is a lot of BS going on (as much as i hate to say this). Furthermore, it's like being at a damn pep rally, and it makes me want to puke. Yay for this one, Nay for that One, Yay, yay, boo, boo, good answer, stupid answer blah, blah, blah.
You're right. This use to be a good topix board. We didn't always agree, but at least we had information to dispute. Now we have this old codger supporting what he believes is a kid, and an adult male posing as a 13 year old, and a cheerleading so-called 'countrygirl' who should be here later to cheer the insanity on --- and nothing but name calling to those people who do want to post something of interest.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90415 Mar 26, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
How do you guys feel about unions? As for me I think they've out-lived their usefulness.
Yes, when it comes time for lay-offs, the deadwood stays and the producing people are put on the street!
OZombies

United States

#90416 Mar 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Took me three times to post the proof that the Obama's are spending us into oblivion with their vacations,- the girls now in the Bahamas with an entourage of friends and whatever it cost us. Yet the White House is closed due to funding and maybe there'll be no Easter egg hunt for our kids this year.
Scum from Chicago, they're all like that in his enclave! And not a peep from the libturds on here.
Hey Jay!
More than half Latinos in California voted, on prop 8.marriage is between one man and one woman, so as over 70% blacks...but support Obama ...to them he is cool...lots of them don't like Obama's policies...this people are really ignorant!
Jay

Paris, TN

#90417 Mar 26, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on there son,i got to draw the line with you here. I'm a democrat and yes i like to sparr with the Repubs. but My God gave his only son to die on the cross,to save me from my sins. God did not murder his only son,he allowed it to happen, in order to save people from their sins. Now,i believe you jest when you said a Beatle was your God,but if i were you i would be real careful,because you are sounding like you are blasphemeing.
Good post HDT. A conservative agrees with you.

I'm not a democrat, but have to say that was on target. See....we can agree on some things.

PS: Keep in mind this is not a kid you are talking to.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90419 Mar 26, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain.
Are you depending on the government to use your tax dollars to maintain a better life for people, just look at all of the social programs that fail.
What happen to the Great Society, Head Start, No Child Left Behind, just to mention a few, we still have a vast number of kids leaving school that can't function in society, muchless go on to higher education.
Jay

Paris, TN

#90421 Mar 26, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:

There was a time unions were for and about the people. We use to be strong union: Civil Service. Now it's all about the big-wigs, taking money from the working class and living high on the hog, politics, politics - mansions and Mercedes. It's gone astray in many cases.

Flat Lick Ky.

#90422 Mar 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Are you depending on the government to use your tax dollars to maintain a better life for people, just look at all of the social programs that fail.
What happen to the Great Society, Head Start, No Child Left Behind, just to mention a few, we still have a vast number of kids leaving school that can't function in society, muchless go on to higher education.
Social programs are going to be needed as long as Congress passes laws that line their own pockets instead of making new jobs and building a stronger economy. Theres no way around that.

Flat Lick Ky.

#90423 Mar 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time unions were for and about the people. We use to be strong union: Civil Service. Now it's all about the big-wigs, taking money from the working class and living high on the hog, politics, politics - mansions and Mercedes. It's gone astray in many cases.
I agree.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90424 Mar 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post HDT. A conservative agrees with you.
I'm not a democrat, but have to say that was on target. See....we can agree on some things.
PS: Keep in mind this is not a kid you are talking to.
Keeping people dependent on the government isn't the Christan thing to do either! It takes away their humanity, their self respect and makes them no better than livestock, who are bought and payed for.
AmericanMan

Evansville, IN

#90428 Mar 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a progressive tax system more like the one of the 1950's and 1960's were the wealthy were taxed at 80 to 905 on there top income. The middle class was living strong and America was strong. Why would anyone need to be super rich anyway! I love how some wealthy greedy people are so ate up with thereself and power that makes me sick!My heart goes out to the hard working laborers of America. They are the ones that actially done something usefull. The are the ones that pay the taxes to boot!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90429 Mar 26, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text> Social programs are going to be needed as long as Congress passes laws that line their own pockets instead of making new jobs and building a stronger economy. Theres no way around that.
There is only one way to achieve a strong economy, this would be to place a tax on incoming good, making it cheaper to be manufactured here.
I can hear the screams from both sides of the isle!
AmericanMan

Evansville, IN

#90430 Mar 26, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text> We need a progressive tax system more like the one of the 1950's and 1960's were the wealthy were taxed at 80 to 905 on there top income. The middle class was living strong and America was strong. Why would anyone need to be super rich anyway! I love how some wealthy greedy people are so ate up with thereself and power that makes me sick!My heart goes out to the hard working laborers of America. They are the ones that actially done something usefull. The are the ones that pay the taxes to boot!
Typo---- 80 to 90%
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90431 Mar 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>There is only one way to achieve a strong economy, this would be to place a tax on incoming good, making it cheaper to be manufactured here.
I can hear the screams from both sides of the isle!
"Aisle"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Mills 38 min Yea_right 13
Teresa Gray in Jail Again 57 min 😟 10
Rabbitt cox arrest 2 hr Women being stalked 17
Jerry Rabbit Cox (Jul '14) 2 hr Women being stalked 23
Jeff & Jamie Mays (Jul '11) 4 hr cupid 23
burger king service sucks!! 4 hr sam an ellla 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr SistaNoneYa 138,492
Disability Fraud 6 hr goodone 41
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]