'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Lisa

Broken Arrow, OK

#90206 Mar 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your little lapdog well-trained. What other tricks does he do for you? LOL!
Since doggie's are on your mind what does your lap doggie do for you?
Lisa

Broken Arrow, OK

#90207 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure almost 100% sure you were on an episode of Dooms Day Preppers. You sound just like the guy that had this entire family living in the woods in a hole they had dug out in the ground. Which makes me wonder, of all the Preppers and Militia out there in the US if it is just a mental illness found only in Repubs?
I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject again in a few years.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#90208 Mar 26, 2013
demonic rats wrote:
mitch mcconnell will win 70% of the vote in ky , bring on dario francinis bitch it doesnt matter
Care to make a wager on that? Mitch is way to old and moldy,he needs to go. Kentucky needs someone younger with fresh ideas. Frankly,i'm fed up with Mitch thinking he is the J.R. Ewing of Kentucky. DITCH MITCH!!!!
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#90209 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure almost 100% sure you were on an episode of Dooms Day Preppers. You sound just like the guy that had this entire family living in the woods in a hole they had dug out in the ground. Which makes me wonder, of all the Preppers and Militia out there in the US if it is just a mental illness found only in Repubs?
Since you think the show is a joke,why are you watching doomsday preppers? A little two faced there aren't you?
I think they are smart to prepp. Anything can happen.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#90210 Mar 26, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumbest as anyone can be...country goat girl...really...'don't thread'...follow your own advice...goat girl...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee!
I'm not her,you wad of spit up phleme. Check out how people are rating you,you are ignorant,go take your meds. with an extra glass of JJ's Kool-aide.
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#90211 Mar 26, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU AGREE WITH ME!!! I didn't say that,you did,bub!
We aren't the one's stock piling hollow points, are we? You know what, your ass's won't be any safer than anyone's else's,when they start weeding out the poor and the white and the illegals.
That fear and doom, gloom horeshit only works on you weak minded fools...... we strong minded folks dont buy into that.

they places youre fed this crap feeds on your weaknesses..... do yourself a favor.... change what you read.... none of it is true. You tools have been preaching the same bullshit for 6 years now and not ONE thing you say has proven to be correct.
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#90212 Mar 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Obama is POTUS.God`s will? Who knows,we have the ability to do dumb things and this must be one of them.
As far as Judd running for Ky Senator,do you realize she doesn`t live here?Don`t get all bothered over something until it could be likely.
Im sure she still has a home in Kentucky.

She probably has already taken the steps to reestablish residency in Kentucky.

You all have many more issues to worry about than where she lives.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90213 Mar 26, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You gutless ignorant repuke. You are a LIAR. He reinterated that the US will always back Israel. Wake up and smell the coffee. Haven't you seen the news. They loved him. Deny all you want to.
How Obama won over the Israeli public
By Gabriel Kohan and Mark Donig, Special to CNN
Editor’s note: Gabriel Kohan and Mark Donig are Middle East policy analysts whose work has appeared in CNN, Foreign Policy, Forbes, and the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. The views expressed in this piece are their own.
When U.S. President Barack Obama told a packed Jerusalem Convention Center on Thursday evening that “As a politician, I can promise…political leaders will never take risks unless people push them to take some risks,” it became clear for all to see that the president had not come primarily to “reset” ties with the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as some pundits had claimed, but rather to connect with the Israeli people. By ensuring the Israeli public that America would always have Israel’s back on issues of shared security such as Iranian prevention, while also pushing for peace with the Palestinians, the early assessment is that President Obama used his bully pulpit abroad effectively. In so doing, he won the trust of a skeptical Israeli public necessary for the United States to advance its foreign policy goals in the Middle East.
President Obama embarked on this “reset” by “convinc[ing] most Israelis that he has a real feel for their national narrative,” argued Ehud Ya’ari, a senior Israeli journalist and political commentator for Israel’s Channel 2 news. In contrast to his speech to Egyptian youths in 2009 (in which some argued the president legitimized Israel’s existence only through the prism of the Holocaust), the president recognized Judaism’s 3,000 years historical roots in the land of Israel through both his speeches and through his deeply symbolic visits to the tomb of Zionist pioneer Theodor Herzl and to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Equally critically, President Obama reaffirmed in his Thursday speech – in his own words and directly to the Israeli people – his commitment to ensuring Israel’s security, speaking of the “unbreakable” nature of the U.S.-Israel relationship and promising his audience that “America will do what we must to prevent a nuclear-armed Iran.”
The results of the president’s charm offensive, experts say, have been superlative.“The president captured the hearts of the Israeli people,” said Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, head of the Tel Aviv-based Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) and former head of the Israeli Defense Force’s Military Intelligence Directorate.“He has become a new Clinton,” added Ya’ari, evoking the memory of a president who deftly managed to win over the hearts and minds of the vast majority of the Israeli population during his time in the White House.“[Obama] has indeed turned the page in the way Israelis perceive him.”
At this critical juncture in the U.S.-Israel relationship, the Israeli people finally see President Obama as an ally who holds their best interests at heart. As the president returned to Washington on Saturday evening, he found himself significantly empowered to achieve American objectives in the Middle East – at long last, with the Israeli people at his side.
http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/ ...
Much to the repukes dismay. He accomplished the mission.
DITCH MITCH
Keep dreaming, this is all you have or should I say keep idolizing?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#90214 Mar 26, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject again in a few years.
You do know in the US we have elections every four years. It's hard to take over all a VP, 435 House members, 100 Senators, and 9 Supreme Court members in just 4 years to get them to go along with a secret plot to kill Americans.
Most of those confined to mental hospitals suffer from Paranoid delusions.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90215 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Do you EVER research anything????????? I have decided you are as Bat Shit crazy as the Anti-American Woman. Did you miss out on the part where Israel bestowed the Highest Medal of Honor upon our President? An Honor never given to another President before Obama.
Do you know that 60% of ALL the homes built around Israel is NOT on the land they were given?
When you have common sense (which you indeed lack)don't need to research anything but the Bible and I read this daily.

Israel is holy land given by GOD and it is an abomination for Israel to part with it.

Stay strong Israel---stupid liberals are in every nation.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#90216 Mar 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Obama is POTUS.God`s will? Who knows,we have the ability to do dumb things and this must be one of them.
As far as Judd running for Ky Senator,do you realize she doesn`t live here?Don`t get all bothered over something until it could be likely.
are you saying that Gods does dumb things? yep!!
that's what you said. sorry for ya!!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90217 Mar 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure she still has a home in Kentucky.
She probably has already taken the steps to reestablish residency in Kentucky.
You all have many more issues to worry about than where she lives.
You are so right there, Uncle Tab. They worry whether she lives in Kentucky. Her mom's ready to turn her garage into a campaign HQ's she joked this week in Cincinatti. hahaha

They sure are worried more about her than Grimes. They figure they can eat Grimes up but Ashley has a worldwide base that worries them and of course she has the money Grimes does not. I look to see her run and the Dems, Clintons, Obamas, and Kentuckians will back her. She has nothing to hide and is a giver, not a taker. Proven by her record and open life in the world. They SHOULD be very worried about her.

Today has been such a good news day for exposing the repukes in their birther and the early stages of "jockying" for that position. So fun to watch. So forgive me for the "copy and paste", I only try to put it out here for those weary of links and to show what the real world is reading while the repuke crazies read the Alex Jones, Preppers, Outside the Box, Infowars, Smoking Gun, New World Order and the Daily Sheeple gloom and doom sites they troll. lol

At least I don't copy babble from numerous US topix sites. I don't have time for one or two in my homestate of KENTUCKY. I have a life. I can clean house and cook taking a break and laughing at this site while answering email and reading the worldwide news on all media but the crazy sites they troll. lol

The moon wasn't full last night, was it? hahaha I noticed the crazies were recruited to deny the Rose outting the batshit crazy A Loser from the sites she stalks ranting her babble nonsense. haha

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90218 Mar 26, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only do you know what's best for israel, now you know your god's plan? Maybe god will make your tongue fall out for trying to speak about things of which you know nothing. that would amuse me.
Read the Bible---you too can learn....well, maybe.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90219 Mar 26, 2013
Sign on store:

WARNING
Anyone found here at night will be found here in the morning.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90223 Mar 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming, this is all you have or should I say keep idolizing?
Not a dream little girl, a REALITY, maybe you should change your name. You are as clueless as your socks. I am AMERICAN, 100% and have loved ALL of my PRESIDENTS whether I liked them or agreed with their policies. That's life growing up with good parents and a life in the military. That's the difference between you repukes and the MAJORITY. We love our country, our GOD, and stand by all the principles this country and the Statue of Liberty defines.

You know that FREEDOM of religion, human, womem, worker's, civil rights, "bring us your poor" etc..and you repukes claim to be CHRISTIANS and patriotic. Give us a break.

Somewhere along the way you repukes split with your teabaggers and formed two parties to fight ONE party and with all your money you couldn't BUY the election. Your closet racist selves exposed. Sorry it turned away the MAJORITY of America. Your White rich club wanting to take the country BACK was left in the dust by the MAJORITY moving FORWARD. Suck it up loser. No one outside your party believes your gloom and doom crap. Proven in the last two elections and the ones to come. They won't forget anytime soon and you can parade all the minorities and women you want as candidates, just like before, it will fool NOONE. haha You poor silly lemming tools are way BEHIND. DEMS rule.

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90226 Mar 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
Sign on store:
WARNING
Anyone found here at night will be found here in the morning.
Sounds more like a motto of topix shills like yourself and your socks. lmao at you nutjobs.

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90227 Mar 26, 2013
The Bible

The End Times, there will be 9 wars:

1. Psalms 83
War of Extermination.
Damascus of Syria will fall to Israel.

2. Ezekiel 39
Gog and Magog (Russians and Russia) Israel will be defeated.

3. Rev. 6
Antichrist is taking over the world beginng in Europe.

4. Rev. 8-9
Nuclear War, 3 billion will be killed.

5. Rev. 12
Supernatural war--satan will go after the Jewish people.

6. Rev. 12-13
War against the Jewish saints.

7. Daniel 11
The Middle East Campaign of the Antichrist War.

8. Joel 3, Zech 14, Rev. 17
The Battle of Armageddon, hundreds of millions killed within seconds.

9. The final war between the Good and the Evil.
Satan will be loose to do as he wants but will be thrown into the pits of hell.

Today, the news depicted Damascus of Syria being attacked with mortar shells.

The news also depicted rumors of wars within in nations and nations against natio.

The news depicted, the fight for homosexuals to be able to marry....another Sodom and Gomorrah.

The news depicted, many nations going bankrupt.

Its all in the Bible which has been written thousands of years ago.

We are getting close. This is all the research I need.
WeThe People

Anonymous Proxy

#90229 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You do know in the US we have elections every four years. It's hard to take over all a VP, 435 House members, 100 Senators, and 9 Supreme Court members in just 4 years to get them to go along with a secret plot to kill Americans.
Most of those confined to mental hospitals suffer from Paranoid delusions.
so...what hospital are you posting from?

SCOTUS one can cause an imbalance (5 to 4).

How many Senators to Give the minority power?

Hof Reps changes frequently.

You have no idea how fragile the balance of power is.

Are you a pimp at you other "full Time Job"? other that annoying poster here.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90230 Mar 26, 2013
A liberal:

I vote Democrat because I'm pro-choice.....

except on schools, guns, trade, healthcare, energy, smoking, union membership, light bulbs, plastic bags, Walmart, what kind of food I eat.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90233 Mar 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Ashley Judd as an actress and UK supporter, but she has NO knowledge of politics. Why would you want someone with NO political knowledge and NO experience to represent your state?
So, se can blend in with the other libs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 36 min hayjaystlouie 5,137
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 39 min Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Grown Woman on facebook (Aug '13) 48 min wonderin 10
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 1 hr Mikey 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr poison 131,051
tiffany jackson 1 hr True Anon 2
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,537
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 18 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 19 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating