'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90215 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Do you EVER research anything????????? I have decided you are as Bat Shit crazy as the Anti-American Woman. Did you miss out on the part where Israel bestowed the Highest Medal of Honor upon our President? An Honor never given to another President before Obama.
Do you know that 60% of ALL the homes built around Israel is NOT on the land they were given?
When you have common sense (which you indeed lack)don't need to research anything but the Bible and I read this daily.

Israel is holy land given by GOD and it is an abomination for Israel to part with it.

Stay strong Israel---stupid liberals are in every nation.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#90216 Mar 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Obama is POTUS.God`s will? Who knows,we have the ability to do dumb things and this must be one of them.
As far as Judd running for Ky Senator,do you realize she doesn`t live here?Don`t get all bothered over something until it could be likely.
are you saying that Gods does dumb things? yep!!
that's what you said. sorry for ya!!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90217 Mar 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure she still has a home in Kentucky.
She probably has already taken the steps to reestablish residency in Kentucky.
You all have many more issues to worry about than where she lives.
You are so right there, Uncle Tab. They worry whether she lives in Kentucky. Her mom's ready to turn her garage into a campaign HQ's she joked this week in Cincinatti. hahaha

They sure are worried more about her than Grimes. They figure they can eat Grimes up but Ashley has a worldwide base that worries them and of course she has the money Grimes does not. I look to see her run and the Dems, Clintons, Obamas, and Kentuckians will back her. She has nothing to hide and is a giver, not a taker. Proven by her record and open life in the world. They SHOULD be very worried about her.

Today has been such a good news day for exposing the repukes in their birther and the early stages of "jockying" for that position. So fun to watch. So forgive me for the "copy and paste", I only try to put it out here for those weary of links and to show what the real world is reading while the repuke crazies read the Alex Jones, Preppers, Outside the Box, Infowars, Smoking Gun, New World Order and the Daily Sheeple gloom and doom sites they troll. lol

At least I don't copy babble from numerous US topix sites. I don't have time for one or two in my homestate of KENTUCKY. I have a life. I can clean house and cook taking a break and laughing at this site while answering email and reading the worldwide news on all media but the crazy sites they troll. lol

The moon wasn't full last night, was it? hahaha I noticed the crazies were recruited to deny the Rose outting the batshit crazy A Loser from the sites she stalks ranting her babble nonsense. haha

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90218 Mar 26, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only do you know what's best for israel, now you know your god's plan? Maybe god will make your tongue fall out for trying to speak about things of which you know nothing. that would amuse me.
Read the Bible---you too can learn....well, maybe.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90219 Mar 26, 2013
Sign on store:

WARNING
Anyone found here at night will be found here in the morning.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90223 Mar 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming, this is all you have or should I say keep idolizing?
Not a dream little girl, a REALITY, maybe you should change your name. You are as clueless as your socks. I am AMERICAN, 100% and have loved ALL of my PRESIDENTS whether I liked them or agreed with their policies. That's life growing up with good parents and a life in the military. That's the difference between you repukes and the MAJORITY. We love our country, our GOD, and stand by all the principles this country and the Statue of Liberty defines.

You know that FREEDOM of religion, human, womem, worker's, civil rights, "bring us your poor" etc..and you repukes claim to be CHRISTIANS and patriotic. Give us a break.

Somewhere along the way you repukes split with your teabaggers and formed two parties to fight ONE party and with all your money you couldn't BUY the election. Your closet racist selves exposed. Sorry it turned away the MAJORITY of America. Your White rich club wanting to take the country BACK was left in the dust by the MAJORITY moving FORWARD. Suck it up loser. No one outside your party believes your gloom and doom crap. Proven in the last two elections and the ones to come. They won't forget anytime soon and you can parade all the minorities and women you want as candidates, just like before, it will fool NOONE. haha You poor silly lemming tools are way BEHIND. DEMS rule.

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90226 Mar 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
Sign on store:
WARNING
Anyone found here at night will be found here in the morning.
Sounds more like a motto of topix shills like yourself and your socks. lmao at you nutjobs.

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90227 Mar 26, 2013
The Bible

The End Times, there will be 9 wars:

1. Psalms 83
War of Extermination.
Damascus of Syria will fall to Israel.

2. Ezekiel 39
Gog and Magog (Russians and Russia) Israel will be defeated.

3. Rev. 6
Antichrist is taking over the world beginng in Europe.

4. Rev. 8-9
Nuclear War, 3 billion will be killed.

5. Rev. 12
Supernatural war--satan will go after the Jewish people.

6. Rev. 12-13
War against the Jewish saints.

7. Daniel 11
The Middle East Campaign of the Antichrist War.

8. Joel 3, Zech 14, Rev. 17
The Battle of Armageddon, hundreds of millions killed within seconds.

9. The final war between the Good and the Evil.
Satan will be loose to do as he wants but will be thrown into the pits of hell.

Today, the news depicted Damascus of Syria being attacked with mortar shells.

The news also depicted rumors of wars within in nations and nations against natio.

The news depicted, the fight for homosexuals to be able to marry....another Sodom and Gomorrah.

The news depicted, many nations going bankrupt.

Its all in the Bible which has been written thousands of years ago.

We are getting close. This is all the research I need.
WeThe People

Anonymous Proxy

#90229 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You do know in the US we have elections every four years. It's hard to take over all a VP, 435 House members, 100 Senators, and 9 Supreme Court members in just 4 years to get them to go along with a secret plot to kill Americans.
Most of those confined to mental hospitals suffer from Paranoid delusions.
so...what hospital are you posting from?

SCOTUS one can cause an imbalance (5 to 4).

How many Senators to Give the minority power?

Hof Reps changes frequently.

You have no idea how fragile the balance of power is.

Are you a pimp at you other "full Time Job"? other that annoying poster here.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90230 Mar 26, 2013
A liberal:

I vote Democrat because I'm pro-choice.....

except on schools, guns, trade, healthcare, energy, smoking, union membership, light bulbs, plastic bags, Walmart, what kind of food I eat.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90233 Mar 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Ashley Judd as an actress and UK supporter, but she has NO knowledge of politics. Why would you want someone with NO political knowledge and NO experience to represent your state?
So, se can blend in with the other libs.
anonymouy T

Norrköping, Sweden

#90234 Mar 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure she still has a home in Kentucky.
She probably has already taken the steps to reestablish residency in Kentucky.
You all have many more issues to worry about than where she lives.
We are sure you still have a home on wheels. You are an ignorant predator and a troll.
anonymouy T

Norrköping, Sweden

#90235 Mar 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
A liberal:
I vote Democrat because I'm pro-choice.....
except on schools, guns, trade, healthcare, energy, smoking, union membership, light bulbs, plastic bags, Walmart, what kind of food I eat.
A liberal:

I am ignorant and am too ignorant to know why.
anonymouy T

Norrköping, Sweden

#90236 Mar 26, 2013
WeThe People wrote:
<quoted text>
so...what hospital are you posting from?
SCOTUS one can cause an imbalance (5 to 4).
How many Senators to Give the minority power?
Hof Reps changes frequently.
You have no idea how fragile the balance of power is.
Are you a pimp at you other "full Time Job"? other that annoying poster here.
He is posting from the Gay Bob Institution for Ignorant Trolls.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90237 Mar 26, 2013
Liberals approved food stamps for the disadvantage
receipt found in the grocery parking lot:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/receipt.as...
anonymouy T

Lithuania

#90238 Mar 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That fear and doom, gloom horeshit only works on you weak minded fools...... we strong minded folks dont buy into that.
they places youre fed this crap feeds on your weaknesses..... do yourself a favor.... change what you read.... none of it is true. You tools have been preaching the same bullshit for 6 years now and not ONE thing you say has proven to be correct.
Ignorant people do not prepare for the morrow. You are ignorant. You will panic when all of your liberal ignorance comes crashing down on you. Just as it has many times in history. You are too ignorant to face now so you decided to stay ignorant and a predator. You can not live off of food stamps forever. You should apologize to those you have abused and join a bowing league.
anonymouy T

Lithuania

#90239 Mar 26, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
fear,doom and gloom. all the time. what is with this. you keep speaking about it enough, it's like you are trying to will it into existence. you let
hate and fear rule your lives. Sad day for you,
because you will not change the fact that Barack
Obama is the President of these United States of America. You can not change God's will. Read it
and weep.!!!
You are an ignorant troll. You have no life. You should contact Uncle T, Injudgement, Hot C and Repukes and start your own assoication of ignorant liberals. You can call your organization 'Ignorance r Us'. Then you can apply for federal funding because they fund ignorant organizations. Then you all can get married in a massive gay wedding and have it turned into a reality television show on ignorant hicks gone wild. You do not need your real teeth for this and since you are all over weight you can start another group called 'Weight Watchers of Ignorant Trolls'. All of this should keep you busy. You do not need to adopt any pets for this.
Uncle Tab

Lithuania

#90240 Mar 26, 2013
Repeat after me.

I am an ignorant predator troll. I have no teeth.
I am an ignorant predator troll. I am over weight.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90242 Mar 26, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like a motto of topix shills like yourself and your socks. lmao at you nutjobs.
DITCH MITCH
So, you're at loss for words.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90243 Mar 26, 2013
anonymouy T wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal:
I am ignorant and am too ignorant to know why.
Best yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren k west pickup Sampson lane election signs 49 min Neighbor 1
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 54 min Ruth 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,592
moma screwer 3 hr BBP 7
Darren k west please pick up political signs 3 hr Please 8
Darren west pick up your Election signs PLEASE... 3 hr Please Darren 19
Darren k west clean up your signs 6 hr Jerry 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
NBC Sports 7:03 AM
Report: Devon Still hasn't paid child support since July
Bleacher Report 8:25 AM
Mercurial Justin Hunter Continues to Disappoint