'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239840 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#90307 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivy League Schools ...
Schools of "indoctrination" ...
``````````
UPDATE: Student now suspended for complaining about Jesus-stomping assignment
http://news.yahoo.com/student-now-suspended-c...
Bob 12 hrs ago
You can bet this issue would be treated differently if they stomped on the name Muhammad. Hell, the government would probably get involved fearing that it would start another muslim riot.
You really are a frigging nut job you lunatic.

Get a life and learn to read.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90308 Mar 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a silly little pos.
You liberals are just a waste of good air, no better than the insects we step on everyday!!!
LMAO!!!
Uncle Tab

New Albany, IN

#90309 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
we all know its you tools.
"you" don't KNOW much, then, do "you" ... ;0)
I know you've been caught three times doing it.

LMAO Guess I know more than you.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#90310 Mar 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You liberals are just a waste of good air, no better than the insects we step on everyday!!!
LMAO!!!
Then why did you Conservaturds lose to the President? Again? In another Landslide!

Lmfao

You are the shit on the bottom of our shoes.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90311 Mar 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Communist sympathizers?
Are you really that stupid?
Go for it Joe McCarthy.
Lmfao
Looks like you're a closet communist, also!!!
Just step out on your porch and scream, "I am a Communist and I don't care who knows it"!!
Yep, do that about three time, then we will not be hearing from your dead ass anymore!!!
LMAO!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#90312 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by *Anonymous Topix Poster
[NOT so anonymous ANYmore]
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce...
* Sybil Denise Ballew
NOT so "anonymous" anymore ...huh?
MEAN & DUMB ...
Just LIKE "all" the lil Dobies/goobers ... HERE!
and the ones starting FORUMS in other peoples names ...
with PROXIES!
No problem I see at all. Take any of us including me that believe you to be and post that you are Bat Shit Crazy Anti-American to court. All that would be needed is for a jury to read your post. Case dismissed.

“for we are many”

Since: Dec 12

U.S.A.

#90313 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Wow !!!!!!!!!! You never know what may come out of all the Ivy League Schools.
Bush attended Yale University from 1964 to 1968 and then on to Harvard where he earned a Master of Business Administration.
Why don't you wow us all with your own educational accomplishments?
Graduating GPA degree's?

Technical schools or vocational schools, if no degrees then how many schools have you attended for 6 months or more?
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#90314 Mar 26, 2013
If you want to know something interesting go to: newmax.com
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90315 Mar 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did you Conservaturds lose to the President? Again? In another Landslide!
Lmfao
Enfestation!!!
Smell my finger!!!
LMAO!!!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#90317 Mar 26, 2013
Hey Liberal Twit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reference list looks like a who's who of Liberal Propaganda sites. Any scholarly resources?.edu or .gov? how about an investigative committee report to show criminal wrong doing?
It's show and tell time right? You started it now finish it with proof.
Are you claiming these people dont exist? I didn't say there is criminal wrong doing. Its not illegal to buy America by killing our economy and taking our jobs overseas. I'll say this though even the blind mouse knows when the cats near. Answer me this why is the Asian economy growing in leaps and bounds while Europes and ours has stalled? Oh, our country is being bought and sold and its being done legally but that dont make it right.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90318 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No problem I see at all. Take any of us including me that believe you to be and post that you are Bat Shit Crazy Anti-American to court. All that would be needed is for a jury to read your post. Case dismissed.
I won't have to ...
It's OUT of my hands ...

Filed :)

Location hidden

#90319 Mar 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, you never know, but as soon as they associate themselves with the democrat party it becomes plain they are Communist sympathizers.
So it's okay that Bush went to Harvard but not that Obama did? Can you post anything more hypocrite?

Location hidden

#90320 Mar 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, you never know, but as soon as they associate themselves with the democrat party it becomes plain they are Communist sympathizers.
Communist sympathizers. Now that's a term I haven't heard since McCarthy died from being a drunk. Are you a drunk too?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90321 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So it's okay that Bush went to Harvard but not that Obama did? Can you post anything more hypocrite?
Just practicing, I might want to be a democrat!!!
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#90322 Mar 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Communist sympathizers. Now that's a term I haven't heard since McCarthy died from being a drunk. Are you a drunk too?
Joe was absolutely correct, the democrat party is just a front for the US Communist Party!!
Of course I am a drunk, I don't have to attend those damn meetings, those meeting are for alcoholics!!!!
I am also a bigot, you communist haven't any right to live and especially not in this free society.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90323 Mar 26, 2013
JOSEPH MCCARTHY - AMERICAN PATRIOT

At a time when America was threatened by a murderous, backward, anti-freedom ideology of Soviet communism, Joseph McCarthy was a champion of capitalism and Democracy.

Even when his career was threatened because of his vocal anti-communist speeches, McCarthy did not back down from the cause of freedom.

For the courage Senator McCarthy showed in sticking to his **American principles, he is today considered to be a hero by many.

Exposed Communists

Mary Jane Keeney
Lauchlin Currie
Virginius Coe
William Ullman
Nathan Silvermaster
Harold Glasser

DOZENS MORE...

http://www.senatormccarthy.com/

Location hidden

#90324 Mar 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Joe was absolutely correct, the democrat party is just a front for the US Communist Party!!
Of course I am a drunk, I don't have to attend those damn meetings, those meeting are for alcoholics!!!!
I am also a bigot, you communist haven't any right to live and especially not in this free society.
I will have Anti-American Woman's lawyer sue you for threats made.
OZombies

United States

#90325 Mar 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did you Conservaturds lose to the President? Again? In another Landslide!
Lmfao
Because Mickey Mouse 'VOTED' for Obama and homeless got pack of cigarettes and told to 'VOTE'
Obama...didn't you know that??????????

Vote Obama, vote often !!!!!!!!!!
That was liberal motto !!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90326 Mar 26, 2013
Chemtrails to De-Populate

Project STORMFURY was an ambitious experimental program of research on hurricane modification carried out between 1962 and 1983. The proposed modification technique involved artificial stimulation of convection outside the eyewall through seeding with silver iodide.
http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hrd_sub/sfury.ht...

for the dwIdioT "non believers" on board!

Location hidden

#90327 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
JOSEPH MCCARTHY - AMERICAN PATRIOT
At a time when America was threatened by a murderous, backward, anti-freedom ideology of Soviet communism, Joseph McCarthy was a champion of capitalism and Democracy.
Even when his career was threatened because of his vocal anti-communist speeches, McCarthy did not back down from the cause of freedom.
For the courage Senator McCarthy showed in sticking to his **American principles, he is today considered to be a hero by many.
Exposed Communists
Mary Jane Keeney
Lauchlin Currie
Virginius Coe
William Ullman
Nathan Silvermaster
Harold Glasser
DOZENS MORE...
http://www.senatormccarthy.com/
Will that be part of the GOP platform for the 2014 and 2016 races? To go back to the McCarthy days and hunt out the commies? How'd that work out for Rep. Allen West, R-Fla. He was the one term Congressman that said there were commies in the House. You Repubs are so funny.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Education 7 min Quantummist 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 151,978
The Save a lot 38 min Lol 7
Drone flying on 229 1 hr Quantummist 24
Heather Mills Hobbs 1 hr I need a cat 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr Ricky 57
Walk to Emmaus (May '13) 1 hr John 17
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 1 hr Quantummist 12

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages