'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#90133 Mar 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Ashley in 2014
Hillary in 2016
Republican suicides hit record highs in 2017
LMMFAO!!!
Not suicides, They maybe murdered.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90134 Mar 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Ashley in 2014
Hillary in 2016
Republican suicides hit record highs in 2017
LMMFAO!!!
Hillary Clinton's Presidential Chances Are in Jeopardy

None of this closes the circle on Benghazi. None of it explains the wholly inadequate security or the dismal watch-while-Americans-die performance of her agency that night. And none delivers on her promise to find out how to prevent this from happening again. She's lucky no member in either session subjected her to the grilling this incident surely deserves.

What we have now is a hapless filmmaker in jail for a year on trumped up charges. We have Hillary exiting the public stage to plot her return in two years as, according to all her friends in the media, the odds-on favorite to succeed Obama. And we have a lot of questions about how four loyal Americans lost their lives.

Those questions should have been answered Wednesday—as far from the 2016 election as possible. Now, if Republicans have any clue how to win—which is debatable—those questions will be answered in the crucible of a campaign. The spin for today, that her legacy at State remains largely intact, is mostly correct. But her chances at becoming president could still take a hit.

http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/will-the-be...

Not so fast, Ashley Judd: Clinton may have someone else in mind

Sorry, Ashley Judd–Bubba does not have your back.

While the actress is reportedly mulling a run for Senate against Mitch McConnell in Kentucky, a number of Democrats–including Bill and Hillary Clinton–believe Judd may be too liberal to win the state.
According to Politico, the former president is encouraging Kentucky’s Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes to run next year. He recently took her aside and reportedly argued that a Senate seat would be a bigger platform and more important job than running for the House or even governor.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/03/20/not-so-fast-as...

EVEN "killary" doesn't support her[jiggs judd]...
;0)
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#90135 Mar 25, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not suicides, They maybe murdered.
You all are gun nuts.... So killing off your own isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I agree with you... You all will kill each other off to prove your points!

Unstable.... But we've come to expect that from you all.
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#90137 Mar 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton's Presidential Chances Are in Jeopardy
None of this closes the circle on Benghazi. None of it explains the wholly inadequate security or the dismal watch-while-Americans-die performance of her agency that night. And none delivers on her promise to find out how to prevent this from happening again. She's lucky no member in either session subjected her to the grilling this incident surely deserves.
What we have now is a hapless filmmaker in jail for a year on trumped up charges. We have Hillary exiting the public stage to plot her return in two years as, according to all her friends in the media, the odds-on favorite to succeed Obama. And we have a lot of questions about how four loyal Americans lost their lives.
Those questions should have been answered Wednesday—as far from the 2016 election as possible. Now, if Republicans have any clue how to win—which is debatable—those questions will be answered in the crucible of a campaign. The spin for today, that her legacy at State remains largely intact, is mostly correct. But her chances at becoming president could still take a hit.
http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/will-the-be...
Not so fast, Ashley Judd: Clinton may have someone else in mind
Sorry, Ashley Judd–Bubba does not have your back.
While the actress is reportedly mulling a run for Senate against Mitch McConnell in Kentucky, a number of Democrats–including Bill and Hillary Clinton–believe Judd may be too liberal to win the state.
According to Politico, the former president is encouraging Kentucky’s Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes to run next year. He recently took her aside and reportedly argued that a Senate seat would be a bigger platform and more important job than running for the House or even governor.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/03/20/not-so-fast-as...
EVEN "killary" doesn't support her[jiggs judd]...
;0)
Hillary wins... No question!!

Look at the candidates you people have put up the last 2 elections.

And as republican leaders are slowly turning the corner on gay rights, you bigot racists voters won't change.... So we win again. Simple.

And if Grimes wins, that's fine.... As long as turtle man is gone, all is good.

My money is on Ashley tho... Just so I can rub it in your unstable copy and paste face.... Kinna like I've rubbed Obamas big black self all up in your face!!

LMAO!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90138 Mar 25, 2013
Fighting with the libTARDS ...

Rodney Atkins -... Going Through Hell


Eddie & The Cruisers - Running Through The Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I just REMEMBER there is a ...
Light @ the End of The ...

"Tunnel"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#90139 Mar 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton's Presidential Chances Are in Jeopardy
None of this closes the circle on Benghazi. None of it explains the wholly inadequate security or the dismal watch-while-Americans-die performance of her agency that night. And none delivers on her promise to find out how to prevent this from happening again. She's lucky no member in either session subjected her to the grilling this incident surely deserves.
What we have now is a hapless filmmaker in jail for a year on trumped up charges. We have Hillary exiting the public stage to plot her return in two years as, according to all her friends in the media, the odds-on favorite to succeed Obama. And we have a lot of questions about how four loyal Americans lost their lives.
Those questions should have been answered Wednesday—as far from the 2016 election as possible. Now, if Republicans have any clue how to win—which is debatable—those questions will be answered in the crucible of a campaign. The spin for today, that her legacy at State remains largely intact, is mostly correct. But her chances at becoming president could still take a hit.
http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/will-the-be...
Not so fast, Ashley Judd: Clinton may have someone else in mind
Sorry, Ashley Judd–Bubba does not have your back.
While the actress is reportedly mulling a run for Senate against Mitch McConnell in Kentucky, a number of Democrats–including Bill and Hillary Clinton–believe Judd may be too liberal to win the state.
According to Politico, the former president is encouraging Kentucky’s Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes to run next year. He recently took her aside and reportedly argued that a Senate seat would be a bigger platform and more important job than running for the House or even governor.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/03/20/not-so-fast-as...
EVEN "killary" doesn't support her[jiggs judd]...
;0)
And just to be clear.... When Ms Ashley does run.... You don't think the Clinton's will back her??

Very dumb on your part to think that.

But thinking isn't your strong suit so nevermind.
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#90140 Mar 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Fighting with the libTARDS ...
Rodney Atkins -... Going Through Hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =91OQwco7a58XX
Eddie & The Cruisers - Running Through The Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I just REMEMBER there is a ...
Light @ the End of The ...
"Tunnel"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
)8~D>
YouTube is your life..... Sad thing is, you're too dumb to realize what everyone thinks of you.

Songs on the Internet aren't changing anything super stupid.... Just makes everyone laugh at you more.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#90141 Mar 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a crackhead..... We laugh at her section 8 ass on a daily basis.
That's all she can do is copy and paste. She's probably dumbed down more than anyone here.
The reality idiot is running a close second.
Republicans have been proven over and over to not be as intelligent as we democrats.
Explains the copy and paste syndrome they all have.
Tell me about it. She's a public nuisance on the Immigration Forum threads. One really whacked out broad.
anonymouw T

France

#90142 Mar 25, 2013
Repukes wrote:
anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
realty
United States
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
anonymous T
Paris, France
anonymous T
Germany
anonymous T
Paris, France
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymout T
Prague, Czech Republic
anonymout T
Kiev, Ukraine
anonymout T
Odense, Denmark
anonymout T
Miami, FL
anonymouw T
Orem, UT
anonymouw T
Pittsburgh, PA
Speaking of ignorant trolls...rotflmao at this one. Can't spell. Spins and spins in all it's proxies playing with the other socks and demonstrating so well how mentally unstable these unAmerican racist repuke teabaggers are and why the DHS is loading up. Hope they have all your ip's names and terroristic qualities you prove here daily. Keep it up. I know they won't be coming for me. You however are probably on all kinds of web red flag lists. Trolling lemming shills. hahaha Thanks for all the DEM votes.
annoymouTH crazy sock
The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"
DITCH MITCH
You are an ignorant troll. You and Uncle T the predator are registered ignorant. You have no life to collect all those posts and try to pass them as something that means something. The only thing it means is you are an ignorant troll. You probably have Uncle T the predator abuse you. You are both ignorant. You do not see the pattern in the posts because you are ignorant. You need everything explained to you but we will not because it is better to see just how ignorant you are. You are an ignorant troll. You an Uncle T should get married because you are both ignorant then you can adopt ignorant pets to entertain you. You have no life. You are ignorant beyond compare.
anonymouw T

Netherlands

#90144 Mar 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And just to be clear.... When Ms Ashley does run.... You don't think the Clinton's will back her??
Very dumb on your part to think that.
But thinking isn't your strong suit so nevermind.
You are a predator. You are ignorant. This makes you an ignorant predator. You will not deny that you are a predator. Everybody that knows you knows that you are a predator. You are an ignorant predator. You have no life.

You are a predator. You are ignorant. This makes you an ignorant predator. You will not deny that you are a predator. Everybody that knows you knows that you are a predator. You are an ignorant predator. You have no life.

You are a predator. You are ignorant. This makes you an ignorant predator. You will not deny that you are a predator. Everybody that knows you knows that you are a predator. You are an ignorant predator. You have no life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90145 Mar 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
YouTube is your life..... Sad thing is, you're too dumb to realize what everyone thinks of you.
Songs on the Internet aren't changing anything super stupid.... Just makes everyone laugh at you more.
That's QUITE all right!
I'm "laughing" TQQ ...!!!

;0)

Easy Pickens ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90148 Mar 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it. She's a public nuisance on the Immigration Forum threads. One really whacked out broad.
Ohhh ...
Telling the TRUTH ...
is
...

wait for it!
.
.
.
.
.

NOW a "nuisance" ...

PRICELESS ;0)
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#90150 Mar 25, 2013
anonymouw T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a predator. You are ignorant. This makes you an ignorant predator. You will not deny that you are a predator. Everybody that knows you knows that you are a predator. You are an ignorant predator. You have no life.
You are a predator. You are ignorant. This makes you an ignorant predator. You will not deny that you are a predator. Everybody that knows you knows that you are a predator. You are an ignorant predator. You have no life.
You are a predator. You are ignorant. This makes you an ignorant predator. You will not deny that you are a predator. Everybody that knows you knows that you are a predator. You are an ignorant predator. You have no life.
You spelled your name wrong again.

Thanks for pointing out ignorance as you spell your own name wrong idiot.

No wonder republicans are proven to be so stupid on a daily basis!
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#90151 Mar 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it. She's a public nuisance on the Immigration Forum threads. One really whacked out broad.
She's nothing but an ignorant racist bigoted copy and paste uneducated unstable republican troll.

It's kinna fun pointing this out.... But so sad she too ignorant to realize it.

No wonder her family doesn't speak to her anymore. Lol

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#90154 Mar 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh ...
Telling the TRUTH ...
is
...
wait for it!
.
.
.
.
.
NOW a "nuisance" ...
PRICELESS ;0)
No, you do NOT tell the truth.

You're an annoying troll who researches people just to harass them. You spam the threads with biased propaganda and lies.

It's been confirmed on two Forums now. YOu're nuts and stupid. LOL!

Seek help, lady.
anonymouw T

Anonymous Proxy

#90156 Mar 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She's nothing but an ignorant racist bigoted copy and paste uneducated unstable republican troll.
It's kinna fun pointing this out.... But so sad she too ignorant to realize it.
No wonder her family doesn't speak to her anymore. Lol
It is unfortunate that you chose to be ignorant in your life. Now that you are much older you regret being as ignorant as you have been. You have no life outside of this message forum. You should have read a book periodically and you would not be as ignorant as you are, just stupid. Stupid is just above ignorant. You should read more books if you know how to read. Most predators do know how to read but chose not to.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90157 Mar 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And just to be clear.... When Ms Ashley does run.... You don't think the Clinton's will back her??
Very dumb on your part to think that.
But thinking isn't your strong suit so nevermind.
Isn't that the truth. What a bunch of lunatics. I think A Loser and her socks are mental cases.

You are right. The Clintons will back Ashley as I don't think Grimes will run. This has all the stories with the links attached on the subject.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 at 02:05 PM PDT

KY-Sen: Bill Clinton Gets Involved In The Kentucky Senate Race

ABC News reports the former president has talked to Ashley Judd and Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes about running for the U.S. Senate in Kentucky.

The story, citing unnamed sources in the state, reports Clinton "expressed encouragement" to both women and was not picking one over the other. He reportedly promised to help Judd and Lundergan Grimes if they became candidates.

"President Clinton fully intends to support the Democratic nominee in this race," spokesman Matt McKenna told ABC News.- USA Today, 3/22/13

Some of Judd’s defenders argue that Grimes would hardly be able to match her widespread name recognition — a major boon against an incumbent of nearly three decades. They say Judd would quickly be able to raise a mountain of cash, energize the Democratic base like few others and have a huge media platform that would allow her to put McConnell back on his heels. Judd’s long-standing ties to the state — as an eighth-generation Kentuckian and an ever-present fan at Kentucky Wildcats basketball games — should eliminate any concern over carpetbagging, her allies say.

“I don’t think anybody in Kentucky has felt the excitement on the national level that Ashley Judd’s candidacy would bring,” said Rep. John Yarmuth from Louisville, who has emerged as the most prominent public proponent of Judd’s candidacy.“I think many people in Kentucky are thinking about it in very conventional terms, and I don’t think it will be a conventional race.”
Yarmuth added:“[Grimes’s] candidacy would be more of a conventional candidacy; she’s not going to get $20 million of free media.”

“If Ashley runs, I don’t know why [Grimes] would risk a very promising future where she has all sorts of options open to her to take on Ashley Judd in a primary for Senate,” Yarmuth said.“She’s young. She’s got all sorts of time. I can’t see her taking that risk.”- Politico, 3/19/13

McConnell has been spending big on attack ads to discourage Judd from running which is a clear sign that McConnell is scared of her and is in serious trouble. But McConnell's team is also scared of Grimes and is trying to discourage her from running as well.

http://www.readability.com/ ...
http://www.usatoday.com/ ...
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/ ...
http://www.bizjournals.com/ ..
http://www.courier-journal.com/ ...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/22/1195...

Even the teabaggers are looking to run against him. haha

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90158 Mar 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled your name wrong again.
Thanks for pointing out ignorance as you spell your own name wrong idiot.
No wonder republicans are proven to be so stupid on a daily basis!
Exactly. Mentally imbalanced for sure. Especially that A Loser, goat girl, zombie, reality challenged sock club. Talk about the roaming location troll being deranged. No wonder they can't win elections. These lemming shills are helping the fools out at all. But the Dems for sure. Love it. Priceless (I see A Loser likes my use of that word, always copying other posters, has no original thoughts) Oh and those weird attempts to make a devil face with the pointy beard crack me up. A LOSER for sure.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90159 Mar 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you do NOT tell the truth.
You're an annoying troll who researches people just to harass them. You spam the threads with biased propaganda and lies.
It's been confirmed on two Forums now. YOu're nuts and stupid. LOL!
Seek help, lady.
xman wrote:
" ...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?

``````````

American Lady wrote:
" ...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said dumchit!..."

OR WHAT?
I can't "predict" your future ...

.
.
.
.
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
.
.
.
.
American Lady wrote:
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" ... NTR/nutter ...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers/Dobies ...???

hummmmmmmm
.
.
.
.
.
.THEN "all" those "anonymous" ...
"American Lady" 's

STARTED "springing" UP!...
AND making new FORUMS!

What would "your" thought BE ...???
.
.
.
.
.

They were NOT me ...
Mine shows ... "Danville KY"

ONLY!

;0)
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90160 Mar 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are freakin' insane!
Stop spamming these threads with other people's posts from the Immigration Forum, you American Lunatic!
NTR didn't have anything to do with those posts from that anonymous proxy user, and you know it, you lying little skank.
Knock it off. You've been reported along with all your threats about a "file."
IT definitely is. I hope everyone reports her. She must troll every forum in topix. A true lunatic. Her and her socks are true topix shills.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 34 min truthful person h... 5,525
campbell vs smith for sheriff 1 hr voter 23 6
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 1 hr Answer 20
What happened at Stinking Creek? 4 hr amy 94
Cody Abner (Jun '11) 6 hr jo jo 7
bad renters HELP 6 hr Johnnie 7
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 7 hr record 7
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 7 hr record 10
kC principal injured 12 hr Sarah J 7
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••