'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90037 Mar 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I told you were the American Taliban. You are now posting that Christians should take up arms against our freely elected government. So it is your belief that no one that is a Democrat can be a Christian. Woman you are Batshit Crazy.
I think this post may top any you have ever done. You should be questioned by the FBI and Homeland Security about this one. It has been reported.
You are so right on that Injudgement. Batshit Crazy is perfect. If you seen that post on web spying I posted as well as just plain common sense after the Patriot Act I would not doubt if her and her crazy socks are not all on a watch list. haha In the potential "domestic terrorist" list at that. Promoting hate, racism, killing etc...I am sure they are GOD's list for using the BIBLE to promote their vile, twisted, hate, racist black souls. Shame on them.

Hi Uncle, Hot C...glad to see you. Give the idiots hell.

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

No bigger repuke fools than the ones on this forum. lol

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90038 Mar 25, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
They know now.... But what will happen to the poor guy. I would love to see him take the nut job out.
Did you watch "Revolution" last year?
Yep, I think I would rather see taking out the gov. than one of the zombies and then again, what's the difference?

No I didn't get to see it. I was working alot.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90040 Mar 25, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
because it was his father's name
A daddy who never gave him the time of day. Never paid any child support. A daddy who murdered, was a drunk, had many wives but did not pay any child support.

Yeah, this is someone to model yourself after.

Daddy was a muslim and so is Obama Bin Laden.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90041 Mar 25, 2013
PATRIOTS

We refuse to surrender Our Constitution or Our Nation!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#90043 Mar 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
PATRIOTS
Isn't that just the strangest thing? We voters of America feel the exact same way. We will never let some minority take over our freely elected government.
Realist

Cantonment, FL

#90045 Mar 25, 2013
Too Late.
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that just the strangest thing? We voters of America feel the exact same way. We will never let some minority take over our freely elected government.
Shadow Government? Been around since the 50's?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90048 Mar 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that just the strangest thing? We voters of America feel the exact same way. We will never let some minority take over our freely elected government.
There was nothing free about the last two elections, they were bought with tax payer's money.

Fraud was used in every case mentionable.

Dead people, cartoon characters, pets, zoo animals, etc. were entered on ballots and no one did anything to stop it.

You have people even saying they voted for Obama Bin Laden several
times and still nothing was done.

You have cities who magically have 150% of voters when the population is only 100%, still nothing was done and they ALL voted for the madman.

Another Hitler wannabe was elected into office and you will soon reap the evil rewards.

I would love to see the shock on your face when it finally crashes.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90049 Mar 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
PATRIOTS
NOONE is asking you too dumbass. Did you read that in your tea leaves? Or did FAUXBOX pundits tell you that. You gloom and doomers must have a poor existence. Get with the real world and live a little. Must suck to be you rightwinged fear mongers. haha

Loser repuke lemmings holding onto all that the Outside the Box, Infowars, Smoking Gun, New World Order and the Daily Sheeple gloom and doom sites feed them.

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahaha FOOLS!!!!

DITCH MITCH
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#90052 Mar 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing 750,000 jobs a month is gaining millions of jobs??
Republican math is an amazing thing.
Make up whatever you can to try to make bush a good president??
That's an impossible feat.
Rumer has it Bush is hiding out at the governor's compound on The Walking Dead.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#90053 Mar 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
BI*CH DITCH your 'walking dead -Obama zombie'brain...
You're one of those old dust fart repubs.staggering around with no brains. You are on this site 24/7,nobody on here likes you,so why don't you fart yourself back to campton. Oh yea they ran you outta their town.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#90054 Mar 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
A daddy who never gave him the time of day. Never paid any child support. A daddy who murdered, was a drunk, had many wives but did not pay any child support.
Yeah, this is someone to model yourself after.
Daddy was a muslim and so is Obama Bin Laden.
Who cares if he is Muslim dumbass? At least he is not a "Christian".
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#90055 Mar 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing free about the last two elections, they were bought with tax payer's money.
Fraud was used in every case mentionable.
Dead people, cartoon characters, pets, zoo animals, etc. were entered on ballots and no one did anything to stop it.
You have people even saying they voted for Obama Bin Laden several
times and still nothing was done.
You have cities who magically have 150% of voters when the population is only 100%, still nothing was done and they ALL voted for the madman.
Another Hitler wannabe was elected into office and you will soon reap the evil rewards.
I would love to see the shock on your face when it finally crashes.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah more ignorant BS from a low IQ right wing nut.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90056 Mar 25, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Rumer has it Bush is hiding out at the governor's compound on The Walking Dead.
Rumor has it ...
Hillary Clinton is on "house arrest" for 'financial treason'...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#90057 Mar 25, 2013
Cyprus is taking money from the banks to bail themselves out! Wonder if the people will rebell or sit back and just say"HUH'What happened!

We are not too far behind.Wonder is Mitt had any money there.You know,foreign banks,etc.

Think he was in some other islands.Too smart.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90058 Mar 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
TruthHere
Russellville, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#622Apr 8, 2012

Judged:211
concerned in muhlenberg wrote:
<quoted text>Justice was served and the verdict was handed down. I'm glad to be an american, and I think we have the best justice system in the world. Now maybe doctor Garrett can proceed with her medical career. She's a wonderful, gifted doctor, I believe she was meant to practice medicine. God bless her.

TruthHere/Injudgement wrote:
Other than her adultery for years, drug and alcohol use, and attempted murder she is a fine person.

BAHU

Since: Sep 12
Clarksville, IN
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#648Sep 15, 2012

Judged:1
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> good god she back to work and there is no case
Geez, just goes to show when you have money you can get away with pretty much anything. Pretty sad. I feel bad for her family and patients. I wouldn't want anyone touching me that I knew shot their own spouse. My husband and I have our own heated arguments from time to time, but we don't want to shoot one another.
oh well
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#649Sep 16, 2012

Honestly it's between her husband and herself. All of you posting bs is or only opinions. If you don't think she should be a doctor anymore then simply just don't go to her. Last time I checked there was a pretty big selection of doctors around here. Also for there not to be a case then either is was found not guilty or he didn't file charges. Money can't change a thing when it comes to attempting to kill another person. So what I mean she walked up to the judge an handed him 50,000 an says let me off?? Haha doubt it!!!

----------
good god she back to work and there is no case ...
----------

Hey injudgement ...
"you" DO love 'dogging' GOOD women, don't u ...???

THIS is "all" topix used to be FIT for!
cuz it was a libTARD stronghold!

It IS changing tho!
More respectful people with integrity ARE posting!
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#90059 Mar 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...you trash for brain...
muslim religion teaches their young to hate infidels, Westerners, Jews, everyone different ...to kill in the name of Allah...in Saudi Arabia it's forbidden to built churches, you can't enter Mecca and Medina unless you're a muslim...middle eastern kids get real guns instead of toys...teaching and preaching the allah is only God and kill in the name of God...
Bigot trash...
That's what you say about us democrats don't tread,you told on another topix that you use to be a democrat and switched to repub.Which is it for you left or right? Like i said and old dust fart.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#90061 Mar 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it ...
You are under House Arrest for a nasty cooter.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#90062 Mar 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it ...
You might be an american but from your postings on here,you are NO lady. Just another dust fart wearing rather large panties. Hillary will most likely be the next president,if she chooses to run,read it and weep.
OZombies

United States

#90064 Mar 25, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>You're one of those old dust fart repubs.staggering around with no brains. You are on this site 24/7,nobody on here likes you,so why don't you fart yourself back to campton. Oh yea they ran you outta their town.
Country goat girl...I'm here 24/7 and that's your problem because ?????

No body here don't like me because ?????

"Oh yea they ran you outta their town", because?

...and who is day...?????

...you're walking dead- Obama fart girl...

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...
You are perfect example ...now, get of my @#$...
country goat fart...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90066 Mar 25, 2013
Hillary Clinton is on "house arrest" for 'financial treason'- GOOGLED
About 75,100 results (0.42 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search... +'financial+treason'&aq=f &oq=Hillary+Clinton+is+on+ %22house+arrest%22+for+'financ ial+treason'&aqs=chrome.0. 57&sourceid=chrome&ie= UTF-8

I "did" say "rumored" ...
BECAUSE "I" have NOT researched it!

Heluva "rumor" tho ... huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min SNYB 131,545
chris vandusen jurk or what (May '13) 53 min Really 9
Jackie Boles (Oct '13) 1 hr Whoever 7
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 4 hr hope 6
trosper ky history 4 hr Whoever 2
has anyone found a male fox hound with a red co... 5 hr Wondering 8
Gary Williams NO MORE FREE COFFEE 8 hr fixthis 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match