'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,821 - 79,840 of 146,205 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Jawed Karim - Co-founder of Youtube[7]
Dave Chappelle - standup comedian (converted in 1998)[23
Aasif Mandvi - comedian, actor[25]
Casey Kasem For years an American Druze radio personality known for his top forty DJ format.
Ice Cube - Rapper and producer.[57]
Iman - Supermodel and wife of David Bowie[86]
Rima Fakih - Miss USA 2010
André Carson - Congressman from Indiana[87]
Keith Ellison - First Muslim congressman from Minnesota
Muhammad Ali - Became a member of the Nation of Islam in 1964,[118] then converted to Sunni Islam in 1975.[119
Mike Tyson - Was the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion in 1987; converted in 1994 (influenced from preacher in prison)
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - Converted to Islam from Catholicism in 1968, initially joining the Nation of Islam before retaking the Shahada and converting to Sunni Islam that very summer.[11][126]
Nazr Mohammed - Player for the Charlotte Bobcats[131]
(Former UK player)
Shaquille O'Neal - Player for the Boston Celtics, also a rapper and actor[133
Rasheed Wallace of the Boston Celtics[135][136]
Hamza Abdullah - Safety for the Cleveland Browns[137][138]
Husain Abdullah - Safety for the Minnesota Vikings[139]
Ahmad Rashād - Former Wide receiver for Minnesota Vikings, award winning sports-caster (converted in 1972)[142
Az-Zahir Hakim - Wide receiver formerly for the St. Louis Rams[140]
Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan - United States Army Soldier killed in Iraq[85]
Thousands of American Muslims in the country, many famous ones, this is just a short list to show you, Congressman, Sports Stars, Miss USA, and even US Soldiers dying in Iraq are Muslims.
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS. How ignorant can you repukes be fighting about a religion or AMMENDMENTS that you choose to pick out. Yet ignore the the 1ST AMMENDMENT and slander them. You repukes are delusional. Get with 2013 and get a CLUE.
The word ISLAM means PEACE.
In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Freedom of religion is also closely associated with separation of church and state, a concept advocated by Thomas Jefferson.[1]
In the United States, the religious civil liberties are guaranteed by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_relig...
freedom of religion definition
The right to choose a religion (or no religion) without interference by the government. Freedom of religion is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution.( See separation of church and state.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American...
No wonder you repuke lemmings are so fascinated with the show Walking Dead, it is what the GRAND OLD PARTY is.....walking dead from the colonial days. You people are a bunch of wackos. Especially A Loser and the rest of the crazy ladies babbling on about nothing. Desparate losers.
DITCH MITCH
Excellent post Repukes.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's going to be more Zombies than us,until there's no more us. They are turning our schools into Zombie factories,and making zombies out of out of our children, by uneducating them.
I can see a whole nation of them, walking around ,vacant eyed, waiting to be fed by their captors,the government. I love watching "Walking dead, but "Revolution"
coming on this week{I think this week} is more likly what we are going to be like in the coming years.
I agree, esp. the school part. Have you ever just sat and watched our youths today and adults? They are not aware of what is happening around them. They are like magnets glued to the texting and cell phones...everything else is a oblivious.

Thanks, I am going to watch Revolution.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Copied from another post:

I made some mistakes for sure like spending too much of YOUR money on government programs that don't work like prescription drugs for seniors. But one thing I NEVER did was RAISE taxes on Americans ever and in fact I cut ALL Americans taxes TWICE, leading to creation of millions of new Jobs.

And I protected ANY further attacks on US soil for 7 years after 911 even though the experts said it couldn't be done. I also LOVE America very much and would never apologize for her greatness. I also support OUR friends in Israel instead of attack them as the CURRENT President does.

President Bush
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

US plan calls for more scanning of private Web traffic, email

Civil liberties implications
The issue of scanning everything headed to a utility or a bank still has civil liberties implications, even if each company is a voluntary participant.

Lee Tien, a senior staff attorney with the nonprofit Electronic Frontier Foundation, said that the executive order did not weaken existing privacy laws, but any time a machine acting on classified information is processing private communications, it raises questions about the possibility of secret extra functions that are unlikely to be answered definitively.

"You have to wonder what else that box does," Tien said.

One technique for examining email and other electronic packets en route, called deep packet inspection, has stirred controversy for years, and some cybersecurity providers said they would not be using that. In deep packet inspection, communication companies or others with network access can examine all the elements of a transmission, including the content of emails.

"The signatures provided by DHS do not require deep packet inspection," said Steve Hawkins, vice president at Raytheon's Intelligence and Information Systems division, referring further questions to DHS.

The DHS official said the government is still in conversations with the telecom operators on the issue.

The official said the government had no plans to roll out any such form of government-guided close examination of Internet traffic into the communications companies serving the general public.

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/technolog/u...

"You have to wonder what else that box does," Tien said....

Yes you would have to wonder.

BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD Patriot Act just keeps on giving huh? Where were you repukes crying about privacy violations when they essentially labelled all Americans potential terrorist? Well, I for one have nothing to hide and working for the Gov't for a lifetime proved to me they can track you pretty much anyway they want to even before this Act. This just makes it legal. I would say all the monitoring of chat rooms, hate groups, topix slurs, anti-American slurs such as these crazies on here should land on a watch list somewhere. You cry about rights? Where was your rants when the Patriot Act went into effect. Talk about dumbdowned. You repuke lemmings play your part so well.

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Conservative worker at Piggly Wiggly announcing:

"Clean up in Aisle 10."

Liberal in Aisle 10:

Aisle 10 sign reads: Butt wipes
Paper towels
Bread

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I would take a liberal's info over Trump......
Trump is not brain dead and awashed in a purple haze----you are.
Trump is a two time bankrupt clown. He puts on a show for you Repubs. Told a friend last year I would bet my pay check for a year Trump would not run for President. I knew he would have to show his tax returns and the world would know the Donald does not have the kind of money he acts like he has.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bible reading about the liberals:

Job 18:7

A fool's mouth is his destruction and his lips are the snare of his soul.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Conservative worker at Piggly Wiggly announcing:
"Clean up in Aisle 10."
Liberal in Aisle 10:
Aisle 10 sign reads: Butt wipes
Paper towels
Bread
Did you "COPY" that lameass attempt of a joke from one of your other sock posters? Get real. You are a REAL joke funnier than any of those attempts like this you try. About like the Bush lie copied from another poster, you repuke lemmings are a trip. YOU got NOTHING. As always.

DITCH MITCH

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you are a typical, brain-dead liberal. You refuse to acknowledge the truth.
You will and soon.
Here's the Truth for any American born in the US. You get a Birth Certificate or in the case of anyone born in Hawaii a Certificate of Live Birth. That's it. That is the only proof anyone has they were born in America. Why is that proof good enough for you and 330 million others but not good enough for the President of the US?
BigFoot, UFOs, Aliens, 9/11Truthers, Moon Landers, Chemtrails, HAARP, Illuminates , Vacciners , Birthers.
Sounds like what most patients in a Mental Hospital would believe.
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, esp. the school part. Have you ever just sat and watched our youths today and adults? They are not aware of what is happening around them. They are like magnets glued to the texting and cell phones...everything else is a oblivious.
Thanks, I am going to watch Revolution.
Did you watch it last season?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Bible reading about the liberals:
Job 18:7
A fool's mouth is his destruction and his lips are the snare of his soul.
Did you catch the part in Job where Satan had taken out all of Job's children, servants, crops, and livestock but left behind that old nagging wife of his? Just thinking about how the devil would have left you here also.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post Repukes.
Thank you. So are yours. I seen a segment on the Sanity Rally in DC that was put on in retaliation to the beck fiasco that was put on by Steven Colbert and John Stewart in 2010 I think that had Kareem Abdul Jabar, Cat Stevens and others. They introduced them all and said they were Muslims, did they look like terrorist. Thus, making the obvious repuke challenged point that NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST. The repukes still don't get it. If you have never seen the rally that out numbered the beck crazies, you should watch it on Youtube or their networks. It was awesome. Loved the music and mostly the MESSAGE. Keep up the good posts.

and...

DITCH MITCH
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the Truth for any American born in the US. You get a Birth Certificate or in the case of anyone born in Hawaii a Certificate of Live Birth. That's it. That is the only proof anyone has they were born in America. Why is that proof good enough for you and 330 million others but not good enough for the President of the US?
BigFoot, UFOs, Aliens, 9/11Truthers, Moon Landers, Chemtrails, HAARP, Illuminates , Vacciners , Birthers.
Then why did he hide it so long?[It's not real anyway.] Isn't anyone running for POTUS supposed to have documents prove they're a legal citizen?
I guess not, because he has an open door policy for the illegals.
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Did you catch the part in Job where Satan had taken out all of Job's children, servants, crops, and livestock but left behind that old nagging wife of his? Just thinking about how the devil would have left you here also.
I'm sure you will have a chance to ask him .
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the Truth for any American born in the US. You get a Birth Certificate or in the case of anyone born in Hawaii a Certificate of Live Birth. That's it. That is the only proof anyone has they were born in America. Why is that proof good enough for you and 330 million others but not good enough for the President of the US?
They are just desparate losers hanging on to an irrelevant Trump birther claim that all their money couldn't prove and six years later are still crying about like it will change his SECOND term. They are hilarious aren't they? You are right about them trolling all the gloom and doom sites for their info. Outside the Box, Infowars, Smoking Gun, New World Order and the Daily Sheeple gloom and doom sites is crazy A Losers favorites along with her socks. Priceless

Loving your posts. Keep it up.

and...

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Racist white college students get in the way....

http://blurbrain.com/racist-white-college-stu...
pand raul

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

1 out of every 2 Americans is living off the government tit ,
America as we knew it is gone forever

one viable solution would be to allow states and cities to succeed ,..

that way ,....we can let the big liberal,.. pro welfare,..pro union,... progressive cities and states spiral off on their own ,..
then we can just put big thick walls and a moat up around them ,...
they love their over paid public employees ,welfare recipients ,labor unions and the criminals and the drug culture ,..
they can have it ---
just dont expect the rest of us to support the craziness any more
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Did you catch the part in Job where Satan had taken out all of Job's children, servants, crops, and livestock but left behind that old nagging wife of his? Just thinking about how the devil would have left you here also.
Did you read the part in Job where GOD gave him twice everything he lost?

Obama Bin Laden lost again.

Didn't think so.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch it last season?
Yes.

They left you hanging about who torched the liberals, er I mean zombies they kept in the welfare hole.

Any ideas?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

rEGARDING OBAMA'S RANTING

Copied from facebook:

Regarding this comparison, is he thinking it's America or Canada that would be lobbing mortars across the other's border to strike fear and kill innocents? And is he thinking that America is compared to Israel or Palestine? Or is it Canada that's more like Israel or Palestine? Really, friends, if anyone else, ANYWHERE, had made such a claim, that person would be skewered and pilloried forever. Again, what is America's leadership thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 128,617
Any couples into SCAT??? 7 min Jason lake 9
Ky Biscuit Company 18 min neighbor 23
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 21 min Jennifer Renee 3,788
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 27 min Observer 38
Stivers Center fixes 51 min seen it before 31
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Hii 81,570
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••