'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,991)

Showing posts 79,801 - 79,820 of139,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I just finished watching the tv series "walking dead" and this is like watching the liberals (walking dead) and the survivors (the rest of us).
Why???
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Walking dead - Obama zombies ...!
Walking Dead: Old Republican dust farts stagger walking around and can't make a decision. Why,because they have no brains.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why changed from Barry Sotero to (muslim ethnic)Barack Hussein Obama and then deny being a muslim?
Why not keep the name you are given at birth?
He wanted a muslim name for one reason.
See if you have enough brain matter to know the real answer.
Who cares if the President is a Muslim?

At least he is not Christian.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, the muslim name??
Ali changed his name from Cassius Clay when he converted to Islam.
Obama Bin Laden can speak fluent arabic, knows the Koran by memory, changed his name to a ethnic muslim, attended and announced the knowledgement of National Day of Prayer for muslims but denounced National Day of Prayer in America.....
No, no way this man is muslim.
Facts speak the truth, you just want to deny them because then you would need to recognize how wrong you have been and that the person you idolize in the White House is nothing more than a muslim terrorist and has released his hatemongering onto America.
Blah blah blah blah more BS from a weak minded steeple.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

These indicate one really disturbed person.Mostly seems to be in denial of reality.

If not a Christian=can one be trusted--no.

If a muslim-want Sharia Law-yes- must not be trusted. s-
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Take the example of Biden`s visit to Paris--can anyone even imagine $500,000 per night hotel bill?

Maybe this stupidity is why the gov`t can not form a Budget?
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever watched the TV series "Walking Dead?"
The walking dead remind me of liberals and the ones fighting back and surviving are the right.
This is the only way I can describe them.
There's going to be more Zombies than us,until there's no more us. They are turning our schools into Zombie factories,and making zombies out of out of our children, by uneducating them.
I can see a whole nation of them, walking around ,vacant eyed, waiting to be fed by their captors,the government. I love watching "Walking dead, but "Revolution"
coming on this week{I think this week} is more likly what we are going to be like in the coming years.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Wow !!!!!!!!! You are really teaching me a lot of things tonight. Did just what you said and researched the entire Cairo speech word for word. Here's what Obama said about being a Muslim. And to back up my claim the link is from Fox News just to make you Repubs happy.
Obama: " I’m a Christian, but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims".
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/20/2009-tra...
Telling over 100,000 people gather at the speech that he was a Christian doesn't sound like what a Muslim would do now does it?
You and I love it here, hi don't tread and a few others really ran them off last night after you continued to expose them. I see the crazy ladies and their socks were out in full yesterday and in the wee hours I guess they went back to change the icons in their favor. Priceless. What a bunch of ignorant repuke lemmings. Their "birther" crap is hilarious. Anything they can hang onto but the truth. They can put all the GOP revamp plans they want together, they won't be winning any elections soon. They are now realizing how far in the past they live and won't catch up anytime soon. It is amazing how they post half a story that suits them and when you look it up yourself the REST OF THE STORY was left out. That crazy A Loser does it all the time. I think one post she posted from "another post" has her name with all the anonoyMOUTH's foreign locations. They sure have a lot of socks. Desparate too as they live 24/7 on every thread on US topix then come camp out on a KENTUCKY forum. I barely have time to read or comment on one or two. Happy I have a "real" life and don't live each day filled with hate, anger, and delusions like these repuke lemmings. They are nothing but tools, with some being topix shill fools. Hilarious.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tea Partiers boycott 'too liberal' Fox News because that will show 'em

A number of Tea Party activists are organizing a boycott of Fox News, claiming that the network "keeps turning to the left." This is the second boycott organized for this reason. Protesters say that an earlier two-day boycott took down 20 percent of Fox's regular viewership, which is impressive, even though it has yet to be proven. Kevin Avard, a New Hampshire man participating in the boycott, described his recent epiphany: "The more I looked at it, I have come to the conclusion that Fox is not as fair and balanced as I thought. They shade the truth also," which is a statement with so many ironic layers of meaning it's like a parfait.

http://now.msn.com/tea-party-boycotts-fox-new...

hahahahahahahaha...just priceless. Repukes eating teabaggers, who eat foxbox pundits. Just priceless.

DITCH MITCH
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Take the example of Biden`s visit to Paris--can anyone even imagine $500,000 per night hotel bill?
Maybe this stupidity is why the gov`t can not form a Budget?
They are not going to give up their perks and goodies. If they made a budget, then we would see where the money was going and they don't want that. They are in the candy store and we won't have anyway to stop them.{no guns, no rights}
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

GOP infighting

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz against Arizona Sen. John McCain; McCain against Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul; former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin against GOP strategist Karl Rove; Rove against Iowa Rep. Steve King; former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele against current RNC Chairman Reince Priebus; former Speaker Newt Gingrich (Ga.) against the Republican consultant class; conservatives against popular Govs. Chris Christie of New Jersey and Bob McDonnell of Virginia — instead of uniting and broadening the tent, many Republicans are back to drinking their different brews of Kool-Aid, breaking into public fights and making the tent ever tighter and even more unwelcoming.

So it should come as no surprise that a party in search of answers — for why it lost the female vote, youth vote, Asian vote, Latino vote, African-American vote, gay vote and more than a few others — would pounce on the first person to deliver them. Priebus released a dramatic report Monday titled the “Growth and Opportunity Project,” an “autopsy” of the party’s 2012 election loss, and found many Republicans are still far more interested in killing the messenger than making painful changes.

Read more: http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/ab-stod...

Love watching repukes eat their own. I thought the GOP drank tea witht the teabaggers but apparently they drink kool-aid. Too funny

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Republicans see cash opportunity in gay marriage shift

Republican fundraisers say the changing views of gay marriage in their party could unlock big money from GOP donors in places like New York, California and Florida — where some Republicans have kept their checkbooks closed over what they saw as misplaced priorities, at best, or intolerance, at worst, at the highest ranks of the party.

Several Republicans pointed to Sen. Rob Portman’s switch in support of gay marriage as a watershed moment for the party. And more than two dozen high-profile GOP-ers asked the Supreme Court to back gay rights. And even Foster Friess, Rick Santorum’s top benefactor, has softened his stance on domestic partnership.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/republi...

HAHAHAHA, another joke. Dumbass repukes

DITCH MITCH
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's going to be more Zombies than us,until there's no more us. They are turning our schools into Zombie factories,and making zombies out of out of our children, by uneducating them.
I can see a whole nation of them, walking around ,vacant eyed, waiting to be fed by their captors,the government. I love watching "Walking dead, but "Revolution"
coming on this week{I think this week} is more likly what we are going to be like in the coming years.
Also enjoy the "Walking Dead" .it is a soap at night,don`t you think?Like to see what will come along next.Rick,last night,apparently came to his senses,went back to a Democracy,he would make a good Republican!!!!Maybe a Tea Party type!!

Ole WTF would be one of the Governors handy man.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
These indicate one really disturbed person.Mostly seems to be in denial of reality.
If not a Christian=can one be trusted--no.
If a muslim-want Sharia Law-yes- must not be trusted. s-
He is the President you stupid ass, get over it.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Also enjoy the "Walking Dead" .it is a soap at night,don`t you think?Like to see what will come along next.Rick,last night,apparently came to his senses,went back to a Democracy,he would make a good Republican!!!!Maybe a Tea Party type!!
Ole WTF would be one of the Governors handy man.
The Tea Nags are dead and out, no more to be heard from.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jawed Karim - Co-founder of Youtube[7]

Dave Chappelle - standup comedian (converted in 1998)[23

Aasif Mandvi - comedian, actor[25]

Casey Kasem For years an American Druze radio personality known for his top forty DJ format.

Ice Cube - Rapper and producer.[57]

Iman - Supermodel and wife of David Bowie[86]

Rima Fakih - Miss USA 2010

André Carson - Congressman from Indiana[87]

Keith Ellison - First Muslim congressman from Minnesota

Muhammad Ali - Became a member of the Nation of Islam in 1964,[118] then converted to Sunni Islam in 1975.[119

Mike Tyson - Was the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion in 1987; converted in 1994 (influenced from preacher in prison)

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - Converted to Islam from Catholicism in 1968, initially joining the Nation of Islam before retaking the Shahada and converting to Sunni Islam that very summer.[11][126]

Nazr Mohammed - Player for the Charlotte Bobcats[131]
(Former UK player)

Shaquille O'Neal - Player for the Boston Celtics, also a rapper and actor[133

Rasheed Wallace of the Boston Celtics[135][136]

Hamza Abdullah - Safety for the Cleveland Browns[137][138]

Husain Abdullah - Safety for the Minnesota Vikings[139]

Ahmad Rash&#257;d - Former Wide receiver for Minnesota Vikings, award winning sports-caster (converted in 1972)[142

Az-Zahir Hakim - Wide receiver formerly for the St. Louis Rams[140]

Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan - United States Army Soldier killed in Iraq[85]

Thousands of American Muslims in the country, many famous ones, this is just a short list to show you, Congressman, Sports Stars, Miss USA, and even US Soldiers dying in Iraq are Muslims.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS. How ignorant can you repukes be fighting about a religion or AMMENDMENTS that you choose to pick out. Yet ignore the the 1ST AMMENDMENT and slander them. You repukes are delusional. Get with 2013 and get a CLUE.

The word ISLAM means PEACE.

In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Freedom of religion is also closely associated with separation of church and state, a concept advocated by Thomas Jefferson.[1]

In the United States, the religious civil liberties are guaranteed by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_relig...

freedom of religion definition
The right to choose a religion (or no religion) without interference by the government. Freedom of religion is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution.( See separation of church and state.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American...

No wonder you repuke lemmings are so fascinated with the show Walking Dead, it is what the GRAND OLD PARTY is.....walking dead from the colonial days. You people are a bunch of wackos. Especially A Loser and the rest of the crazy ladies babbling on about nothing. Desparate losers.

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah more silly BS from a right wing nut.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>
Walking Dead: Old Republican dust farts stagger walking around and can't make a decision. Why,because they have no brains.
lmfao
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah more silly BS from a right wing nut.
Take note everybody. This is how zombies survive. No reasoning powers and with decaying and rotting brains and guts.You can tell by the stench that comes out of their mouths.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>
Country goat girl...STFU...meeeeeeeeeeeeee! !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,801 - 79,820 of139,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min do whut 123,195
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min Anne52 81,258
Jeff's Creek Baptist Church 32 min sad 3
looking for free dog 35 min sad 6
somepplarebitchs 49 min gator 17
Mayor Thompson baby 1 hr facts 37
knox county social services 1 hr Sue 8
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 3 hr really 43
•••