'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,761 - 79,780 of 151,402 Comments Last updated 34 min ago
Worse

Ashland, KY

#89928 Mar 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever watched the TV series "Walking Dead?"
The walking dead remind me of liberals and the ones fighting back and surviving are the right.
This is the only way I can describe them.
Tht would imply that Republicunts are good guys. But then again, the Walking Dead is fiction, too.
OZombies

United States

#89929 Mar 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I just finished watching the tv series "walking dead" and this is like watching the liberals (walking dead) and the survivors (the rest of us).
Walking dead - Obama zombies ...!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89930 Mar 24, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Yep it's you alright,you still make something what you want it to say and the president wanted to establish an alliance with the Muslisms,get it right tread.
Why???

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89931 Mar 24, 2013
Judging by Tofy's 6 incendiaries, 4 spams and 4 disagrees, I think it's safe to say AL is pissed.
TruthHere

Russellville, KY

#89932 Mar 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever watched the TV series "Walking Dead?"
The walking dead remind me of liberals and the ones fighting back and surviving are the right.
This is the only way I can describe them.
That is because you lack the intelligence needed to compile information enough to come up with a thought of your own. Your communication skills are so lacking you must rely upon a made-up TV show to project what your mind cannot.
OZombies

United States

#89933 Mar 24, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, how is that admittance to being a Muslim?
And why the hell wouldn't he be proud of his family? Regardless of religion or faith. Has anyone ever asked you to not be proud of your family?
Bigot trash.
Hussein ...?????

I've been called worse by better people ...you trash for brain ...!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89934 Mar 24, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, how is that admittance to being a Muslim?
And why the hell wouldn't he be proud of his family? Regardless of religion or faith. Has anyone ever asked you to not be proud of your family?
Bigot trash.
Why, the muslim name??

Ali changed his name from Cassius Clay when he converted to Islam.

Obama Bin Laden can speak fluent arabic, knows the Koran by memory, changed his name to a ethnic muslim, attended and announced the knowledgement of National Day of Prayer for muslims but denounced National Day of Prayer in America.....

No, no way this man is muslim.

Facts speak the truth, you just want to deny them because then you would need to recognize how wrong you have been and that the person you idolize in the White House is nothing more than a muslim terrorist and has released his hatemongering onto America.
OZombies

United States

#89935 Mar 24, 2013
...Obama been good president who loves his country, is the best fiction ever!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89936 Mar 24, 2013
TruthHere wrote:
<quoted text>That is because you lack the intelligence needed to compile information enough to come up with a thought of your own. Your communication skills are so lacking you must rely upon a made-up TV show to project what your mind cannot.
I don't rely on the televison, just see the similarities of libs and walking dead.

However what is the difference between blind-sighted liberals seeing a muslim in the White House and saying he is the "annointed one" or the "second coming" and the walking dead....not one thing.

It is so sad in which America is infested with brain-dead liberals.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89937 Mar 24, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Tht would imply that Republicunts are good guys. But then again, the Walking Dead is fiction, too.
I wish Obama being a leader of America was just fiction.
OZombies

United States

#89938 Mar 24, 2013
TruthHere wrote:
<quoted text>That is because you lack the intelligence needed to compile information enough to come up with a thought of your own. Your communication skills are so lacking you must rely upon a made-up TV show to project what your mind cannot.
Truth here, truth there, truth everywhere, you are just blind to see it...!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#89939 Mar 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, the muslim name??
Ali changed his name from Cassius Clay when he converted to Islam.
Obama Bin Laden can speak fluent arabic, knows the Koran by memory, changed his name to a ethnic muslim, attended and announced the knowledgement of National Day of Prayer for muslims but denounced National Day of Prayer in America.....
No, no way this man is muslim.
Facts speak the truth, you just want to deny them because then you would need to recognize how wrong you have been and that the person you idolize in the White House is nothing more than a muslim terrorist and has released his hatemongering onto America.
First of all, let me be clear, under NO circumstances would it bother me if the POTUS was Muslim. So forget the angle that I "just don't wanna be wrong" I have no problem whatsoever being wrong. Making mistakes is human. I think it's YOU who doesn't want to be wrong.
With that being said, he was born an Obama. Soetoro was his step fathers name.(Do you read me cadet, step-fathers name) I can't even find a legitimate source saying he ever legally took the name Soetoro. Can you? Feel free to post it so I may be enlightened.

And before you post, Google the definition of legitimate. Thanks in advance.

Location hidden

#89940 Mar 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Obama being a leader of America was just fiction.
Well it's not, so it's probably best if you just get over it.

Location hidden

#89941 Mar 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it...you may get Secret service knocking on your door and you should...you creep!
Oh no worries, the Secret Service have these nifty things, called brains, unlike yourself.

Bigot trash.
OZombies

United States

#89942 Mar 24, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no worries, the Secret Service have these nifty things, called brains, unlike yourself.
Bigot trash.
...you trash for brain...
muslim religion teaches their young to hate infidels, Westerners, Jews, everyone different ...to kill in the name of Allah...in Saudi Arabia it's forbidden to built churches, you can't enter Mecca and Medina unless you're a muslim...middle eastern kids get real guns instead of toys...teaching and preaching the allah is only God and kill in the name of God...
Bigot trash...
Virgin Father

Winchester, KY

#89944 Mar 24, 2013
GOD HATES FLAGS!
Especially republican flags with their upside down stars.
Ja'ever notice on all the republican symbols the stars are upside down?
It started just after Ge-Zus george bushit was "legitimately elected".
Thats when the republican party sold what was left of it's tiny neglected soul.
Reptiliklans = Truly UnAmerican...Doubtfully human.
Easily brainwashed into fighting against their own interests.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89945 Mar 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't rely on the televison, just see the similarities of libs and walking dead.
However what is the difference between blind-sighted liberals seeing a muslim in the White House and saying he is the "annointed one" or the "second coming" and the walking dead....not one thing.
It is so sad in which America is infested with brain-dead liberals.
Prove you are a Christian right now. The only way a person can prove they are a Christian is by saying it. Obama has said he is a Christian as many times as Billy Graham said it. Prove any of this BS you ever post. You cannot prove any thing you post because it's all based on hate instead of truth. The truth is you are just as Anti-American as any Taliban member every thought of being. You are the American Taliban that wants to overthrow our elected government and replace it with your own religious based views of right and wrong. Tell us what the difference between that and the jihadist movement is.
American

Evansville, IN

#89946 Mar 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Prove you are a Christian right now. The only way a person can prove they are a Christian is by saying it. Obama has said he is a Christian as many times as Billy Graham said it. Prove any of this BS you ever post. You cannot prove any thing you post because it's all based on hate instead of truth. The truth is you are just as Anti-American as any Taliban member every thought of being. You are the American Taliban that wants to overthrow our elected government and replace it with your own religious based views of right and wrong. Tell us what the difference between that and the jihadist movement is.
There is no difference. It is all about negative, evil, racism, hate, and when they make blind statements they can never back it up with any facts.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89947 Mar 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I just finished watching the tv series "walking dead" and this is like watching the liberals (walking dead) and the survivors (the rest of us).
Why???
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89948 Mar 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Walking dead - Obama zombies ...!
Walking Dead: Old Republican dust farts stagger walking around and can't make a decision. Why,because they have no brains.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min kentucky wildcat 1,876
Gale Phipps 44 min Just saying 8
strip club for plus women (Feb '11) 1 hr two tons o fun 82
yard sale 9/1 3 hr gray 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pagan 16,146
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Interested 681
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr lorenea 130,576
Kentucky Fried Chicken 11 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter 18 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE