'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,988)

Showing posts 79,741 - 79,760 of144,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anonymouw T

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't hold your breath, their proof is their own belief.
You are an ignorant muslim. You need to bow to Washington because it is run by a muslim. You are ignorant.
anonymouw T

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide a link that shows Obama ever practiced his Muslim faith in his Catholic school when he was 6 to 8 years old. hahahhahaha !@1!!!!!!!!!! You Repubs are so funny at times.
You are ignorant. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are an ignorant troll. You are incapable of typing on your keyboard anything that is not ignorant. You have an ignorant keyboard. You are an ignorant troll. You need to bow to your ignorant neg ro troller. He is a muslim troller and you are his troll.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Well, Here's the truth...change has come to America.
No longer will people be second class citizens. The Constitutions grantees this.
People have finally stood up for their rights and there is nothing you or any phony money grubbing outfit can do to stop it.
You can type your fingers away on this blow-hot forum and complain till the moon turns blood red, but nothing will change...everyone knows their rights and know finally they've chose to stand up and fight. To them. I say good!
So get with the program and love people for what that are...or get left behind like some stupid hermit..living in the past.
Everything changes I've tried to tell you over the last two years but you refused to listen!
Well listen now and listen good be part of this great nation and participate or become a recluse and live in anger...no matter what the nation and the world will still Turn and move forward.
Your theories have all been proved false make-believe.
So stop with the silly stuff and become a participant in the AMERICA DREAM I know you want to...it will free yourself and you'll feel much better instead of sulking in the corner of your home...
PEACE
tofy
Welcome back Tofy! An effective and refreshing post as always.
I hope you'll find the patience to stay a while and continue to school these fools with your open heart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

anonymouw T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant muslim. You need to bow to Washington because it is run by a muslim. You are ignorant.
The M in Muslim should be capitalized. Just saying.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/04/us/politics...

TEXT: Obama speech in Cairo (June 4, 2009)

Obama renews openness about his Muslim roots ahead of Egypt speech.
"Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim -majority country - I know, because I'm one of them", Obama said.
"My family...include generations of Muslims"...
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide a link that shows Obama ever practiced his Muslim faith in his Catholic school when he was 6 to 8 years old. hahahhahaha !@1!!!!!!!!!! You Repubs are so funny at times.
People posted here I don't know how many times, Obama Cairo speech 2009...

You can Google complete Obama Cairo Speech 2009...audio and a text...if you don't want to know, then say so...and cut the crap...
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did practice MUSLIM fate in Indonesia, registered as a MUSLIM and his family is of MUSLIM FATE ...you can't go around it.
Listen to Obama 2009 Cairo speech...
I get it now dont tread,it's like Mitt and Mormon religion/Church of latter day of saints. Mormon is Morman,no way around it.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06 /04/us/politics/04obama.text.h tml?pagewanted=all&_r=0
"Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim -majority country - I know, because I'm one of them", Obama said.
Yep it's you alright,you still make something what you want it to say and the president wanted to establish an alliance with the Muslisms,get it right tread.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did practice MUSLIM fate in Indonesia, registered as a MUSLIM and his family is of MUSLIM FATE ...you can't go around it.
Listen to Obama 2009 Cairo speech...
Wow !!!!!!!!! You are really teaching me a lot of things tonight. Did just what you said and researched the entire Cairo speech word for word. Here's what Obama said about being a Muslim. And to back up my claim the link is from Fox News just to make you Repubs happy.
Obama: " Iím a Christian, but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims".
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/20/2009-tra...
Telling over 100,000 people gather at the speech that he was a Christian doesn't sound like what a Muslim would do now does it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06 /04/us/politics/04obama.text.h tml?pagewanted=all&_r=0
So what part of that confuses you into thinking he's admitting he's a Muslim?

At no point does he say he's a Muslim.
dont know

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I don't know

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
So if you have a Mormon in your family does that make you a Mormon? If your parents lived in Mexico did that make Mitt a Mexican? Is there any other way you Repubs can twist a person's words to make it fit your agenda?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So what part of that confuses you into thinking he's admitting he's a Muslim?
At no point does he say he's a Muslim.
What "Reality" posted earlier, Obama is saying ...
"My family ... include generations of Muslims"...
He is proud that he is from a Muslim family. How much more do you need...?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text> A thug is a thug! It has nothing to do with being black. Would you sugest a thug can not be White? You are really sick with racism. Beleive this or not. I happen to be white. I call them like I see them. You're a racist!
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ...???
What about the WHITE "supremacist" ...
I put on here the other day!
You know the one who SHOT & KILLED the prison warden!
AND ...the pizza delivery man!
Did white supremacist kill Colorado prisons boss, pizza delivery man?
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/22/17...
"your" EYES do NOT SEE where I'm FAIR in what I say about THUGS!
ANY COLOR!
pUnk!
The ONLY reason you posted about a "white supremecist" is because you had just got called out for your previous racist post.
You're not fooling anyone. Everyone here knows you're a racist. Including you.

pUnk!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What "Reality" posted earlier, Obama is saying ...
"My family ... include generations of Muslims"...
He is proud that he is from a Muslim family. How much more do you need...?
I'm sorry, how is that admittance to being a Muslim?

And why the hell wouldn't he be proud of his family? Regardless of religion or faith. Has anyone ever asked you to not be proud of your family?

Bigot trash.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama's father was a Muslim. Obama's stepfather was a Muslim. Obama's grandfather was a Muslim. Sarah, who Obama calls grandmother is a Muslim. Obama's half-brothers and sisters are Muslims. To Muslims, Obama IS a Muslim, no matter what he says. Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, was quoted by the New York Times as saying, "My whole family was Muslim." I assume she considers Obama a member of her family, after all, she refers to him as "my brother" -- Oh!, and mom too!-- but Obama's people says he's a Christian
Hey R...you can talk till doomsday, it's just waste of time...this morons are not going to believe you, no matter what ...and what Hillary would say...
"What difference at this point does it make"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey R...you can talk till doomsday, it's just waste of time...this morons are not going to believe you, no matter what ...and what Hillary would say...
"What difference at this point does it make"?
And the curtain closes. Please exit stage left.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And the curtain closes. Please exit stage left.
And you can bet your Palestinian ass, I'm not going to!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can bet your Palestinian ass, I'm not going to!!!!!!!!!!
My ass is none of your concern, dead lady.

And I'm an Iranian/Pakistani terrorist, get your facts straight.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I've been watching and listening to the republicans some are changing slowly to suit to the conscience of the American electorate, some are reverting to McCarthtyism...it sad, a party split will never win!

If your party doesn't become moderate...you'll never win the Presidency, That's a fact!
This nation is becoming more aware of people's rights
to be who they are without being shunned or discriminated against, and it's far over due!

Please your Animosity is tiresome and so repetitive, it's like fox news same Ole same Ole
they're slowly cleaning house.
nothing they say or you say has came true nor has ever been proven and that's the facts nothing but the facts.
Donald Trump speaking at CPAC so embrarassing...gee wiz. Find a good Republican somewhere! Please?

PEACE
tofy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,741 - 79,760 of144,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 47 min Poles 26,176
Barbourville topix 1 hr Rumors 11
Re. Maggie Milles 1 hr Just Looking 1
Truddy 1 hr Just Looking 3
looking for a mini pot belly pig 2 hr Shy 3
KC Basketball Coach 2 hr Panther Fanz 71
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 3,742
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr onefoehim 390
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs