'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,987)

Showing posts 79,721 - 79,740 of144,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89875
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

anonymouw T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant troll. You have no life. You can not see the erosion of freedoms in your country. This makes you an ignorant troll. From Europe we see you liberal Americans as so ignorant you will follow a new breed of ignorance just for the thrill of the ride, that of a devout socialism muslim.
You are an ignorant troll.
I noticed you didn't list just ONE of those freedoms we have lost. Just ONE that's all I ask any of you Repubs to post.
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89877
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Oh but we can fix that 'Syl". We can do background checks on law abiding citizens. We can confiscate their choice of weapons. Or even confiscate all their weapons.
We can number and reduce the amount of cartridges we allow these law abiding citizens to have, and surely then that will keep the guns out of the hands of murderers and miscreants, and 17 year olds, too!!! Just ask Feinstein. She knows.
Problem solved. Ahhh yes!!!
Harry Reid is taking it farther.
He is including background checks into the Gun
Control Bill. He wants a controversial expansion of background checks and paid for by us.{the gun purchaser,} of $1,000. They are also going to try for GPS systems on guns.
anonymouw T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89878
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Saw it on previews. I do not watch redneck TV shows. Dooms Day Preppers are the same people as on Hoarders. They need mental health help much like Anti-American Lady.
You are an ignorant troll. Watching television shows you do not agree with makes you ignorant. Believing what trollers want you to makes you a troll. You are ignorant. You have no life. As ignorant as Uncle T is you as ignorant. Maybe more ignorant. Are you two the same person? You are both at the same ignorance level. You are ignorant beyond compare or comprehension. You have no life to watch television shows you think are ignorant. You and Uncle T should watch each other because you are both ignorant. That would be logical.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89879
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

anonymouw T wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama in his own words said he was a muslim but the liberals pick and choose who and what they will believe. American liberals are the most ignorant people on the planet. Other countries people have very limited choice in their leaders. Your country you have wide choice but chose the weakest lying ignorant troller on the planet. The entire world is laughing at you. American liberals are the most ignorant people alive.
Could you post a link to the Obama quote of him saying he IS a Muslim?
Could you post the facts about other nations laughing?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89880
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

anonymouw T wrote:
<quoted text>
Respectful to culture and an equal. Not subservent by bowing which is a part of their culture. To bow is to show subservence. You are extremely ignorant. You are an ignorant troll. You have been trolled by the greatest troller in world politics. That is his only skill. He has no other and that is why the world is laughing at him.
So the culture of many nations to bow to each other is different than ours of shaking hands?
Please help me I'm ignorant of such things.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89882
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> blow it out your ass, old zombie!!
Can't do it alone, waiting for your help country goat girl...meeeeeeeeee!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89883
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So the culture of many nations to bow to each other is different than ours of shaking hands?
Please help me I'm ignorant of such things.
To every Muslim, BOWING means SUBMISSION to
Allah...are you that uneducated ... that is Muslim teaching...read, find out, don't be so ignorant!

Bowing for respect to others is only with your head, not like Obama to Saudi King 45!
Kit

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89884
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Stupid is as stupid does

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89885
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
To every Muslim, BOWING means SUBMISSION to
Allah...are you that uneducated ... that is Muslim teaching...read, find out, don't be so ignorant!
Bowing for respect to others is only with your head, not like Obama to Saudi King 45!
So in Japan and China where they bow to each other it's because they are Muslim? And you are correct, since I am not Muslim I do not know Muslim teachings.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89886
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Bush held hands with the King through the rose garden after a big old kiss. What's that make him?
Bush didn't attend Muslim school, Obama did!
Obama was registered as a Muslim in Indonesia. Of the 5 religions his mother could chose, she chose Muslim, for Obama. Obama's entire family is Muslim religion. Obama's stepfather was also Muslim. In Obama's 2009 Cairo speech, Obama did say, he is also from a family of a Muslim fate...

You can Google entire Obama 2009 Cairo speech.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89887
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
To every Muslim, BOWING means SUBMISSION to
Allah...are you that uneducated ... that is Muslim teaching...read, find out, don't be so ignorant!
Bowing for respect to others is only with your head, not like Obama to Saudi King 45!
Is that what you said to the goat? Respect me,now bend over,Allah,you are uneducated.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89888
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So in Japan and China where they bow to each other it's because they are Muslim? And you are correct, since I am not Muslim I do not know Muslim teachings.
One more time, Nod your head, like those other cultures do and not like Obama 45 Obama knows what BOWING means to a Muslim ...

SUBMISSION TO ALLAH...that is what Obama did while practising Muslim fate in Indonesia.

Please no more...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89889
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
To every Muslim, BOWING means SUBMISSION to
Allah...are you that uneducated ... that is Muslim teaching...read, find out, don't be so ignorant!
Bowing for respect to others is only with your head, not like Obama to Saudi King 45!
Hey !!!!!!!!! Did what you said and educated myself on the bowing of US Presidents. It seems to be an on going debate ever since Nixon bowed to the Emperor Akihito. Here's some facts on bowing of our former Presidents and the other party side always getting upset about it.
In other words - same old shit.
.

U.S. presidents from both political parties often have been criticized for attempts at culturally sensitive greetings to high-ranking foreigners.
Former President George W. Bush, a Republican, was mocked for holding Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah's hand, a traditional sign of friendship in the Middle East, as they strolled together in 2005.
In 1994, former Democratic President Bill Clinton was criticized for almost bowing to Akihito. The resulting image, The New York Times wrote, was of "an obsequent president and the emperor of Japan."
Bow comes at difficult time
Former President Richard Nixon, a Republican, can be seen in a Life magazine photo from 1971 bowing to Akihito's father, Emperor Hirohito.
.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/33978533/ns/politic...
.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89890
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

yeah wrote:
bush kissed that king dont tread
but you seemed to be the only one in campton that cared
<quoted text>
yeah country goat girl, you're real dumb and there is no way around it...I'm not in Compton and not
C(a)mpton, is nearest cell phone tower where I get signal from. But, dumb country goat girl is a stupid as they come...aren't you...?!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89891
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't attend Muslim school, Obama did!
Obama was registered as a Muslim in Indonesia. Of the 5 religions his mother could chose, she chose Muslim, for Obama. Obama's entire family is Muslim religion. Obama's stepfather was also Muslim. In Obama's 2009 Cairo speech, Obama did say, he is also from a family of a Muslim fate...
You can Google entire Obama 2009 Cairo speech.
You know I see this posted and heard it said by Repubs ALL the time about Obama going to a Muslim school. Do any of you ignorant ass Repubs ever check facts or just go by FauxNews?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School around the corner from their house for 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd grade.
.
In what World is a Catholic School a Muslim School??????????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89892
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I wish Obama were a Muslim.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89893
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Hey !!!!!!!!! Did what you said and educated myself on the bowing of US Presidents. It seems to be an on going debate ever since Nixon bowed to the Emperor Akihito. Here's some facts on bowing of our former Presidents and the other party side always getting upset about it.
In other words - same old shit.
.
U.S. presidents from both political parties often have been criticized for attempts at culturally sensitive greetings to high-ranking foreigners.
Former President George W. Bush, a Republican, was mocked for holding Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah's hand, a traditional sign of friendship in the Middle East, as they strolled together in 2005.
In 1994, former Democratic President Bill Clinton was criticized for almost bowing to Akihito. The resulting image, The New York Times wrote, was of "an obsequent president and the emperor of Japan."
Bow comes at difficult time
Former President Richard Nixon, a Republican, can be seen in a Life magazine photo from 1971 bowing to Akihito's father, Emperor Hirohito.
.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/33978533/ns/politic...
.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Obama did practice MUSLIM fate in Indonesia, registered as a MUSLIM and his family is of MUSLIM FATE ...you can't go around it.

Listen to Obama 2009 Cairo speech...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89894
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time, Nod your head, like those other cultures do and not like Obama 45 Obama knows what BOWING means to a Muslim ...
SUBMISSION TO ALLAH...that is what Obama did while practising Muslim fate in Indonesia.
Please no more...
Can you provide a link that shows Obama ever practiced his Muslim faith in his Catholic school when he was 6 to 8 years old. hahahhahaha !@1!!!!!!!!!! You Repubs are so funny at times.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89895
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide a link that shows Obama ever practiced his Muslim faith in his Catholic school when he was 6 to 8 years old. hahahhahaha !@1!!!!!!!!!! You Repubs are so funny at times.
Please don't hold your breath, their proof is their own belief.
anonymouw T

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89896
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You know I see this posted and heard it said by Repubs ALL the time about Obama going to a Muslim school. Do any of you ignorant ass Repubs ever check facts or just go by FauxNews?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School around the corner from their house for 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd grade.
.
In what World is a Catholic School a Muslim School??????????
You are extremely ignorant. It is not possible that you can be any more ignorant. You have been trying to troll responses to a known fact. You are ignorant for trying to troll. You need to watch your president on television and learn some techniques for trolling. You are incapable of typing anything on your keyboard other than ignorant comments. You and Uncle T must be the same person because there are no others as ignorant as you on this forum. The other American liberals on here are extremely ignorant but you and Uncle T the predator are the most ignorant.

Your president is a muslim. You know this but will not admit it. You support your president but will not defend him. You are ignorant. Your president is a racist half neg ro.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,721 - 79,740 of144,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barbourville topix 15 min TOASTup 3
KC Basketball Coach 24 min Old Boy Network Thinking 56
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min wwwcurious 127,986
Lasha Hoskins (Jun '09) 1 hr dlp 8
Becky and Richard hicks 2 hr Hater 1
I have nothing to say.. 3 hr Chris Caldwell 1
Ssi cuts foodstamps badly ! (Jan '13) 3 hr Dude 82
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 16 hr Fillus 382
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••