'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89891 Mar 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't attend Muslim school, Obama did!
Obama was registered as a Muslim in Indonesia. Of the 5 religions his mother could chose, she chose Muslim, for Obama. Obama's entire family is Muslim religion. Obama's stepfather was also Muslim. In Obama's 2009 Cairo speech, Obama did say, he is also from a family of a Muslim fate...
You can Google entire Obama 2009 Cairo speech.
You know I see this posted and heard it said by Repubs ALL the time about Obama going to a Muslim school. Do any of you ignorant ass Repubs ever check facts or just go by FauxNews?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School around the corner from their house for 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd grade.
In what World is a Catholic School a Muslim School??????????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89892 Mar 24, 2013
I wish Obama were a Muslim.
OZombies

United States

#89893 Mar 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Hey !!!!!!!!! Did what you said and educated myself on the bowing of US Presidents. It seems to be an on going debate ever since Nixon bowed to the Emperor Akihito. Here's some facts on bowing of our former Presidents and the other party side always getting upset about it.
In other words - same old shit.
U.S. presidents from both political parties often have been criticized for attempts at culturally sensitive greetings to high-ranking foreigners.
Former President George W. Bush, a Republican, was mocked for holding Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah's hand, a traditional sign of friendship in the Middle East, as they strolled together in 2005.
In 1994, former Democratic President Bill Clinton was criticized for almost bowing to Akihito. The resulting image, The New York Times wrote, was of "an obsequent president and the emperor of Japan."
Bow comes at difficult time
Former President Richard Nixon, a Republican, can be seen in a Life magazine photo from 1971 bowing to Akihito's father, Emperor Hirohito.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/33978533/ns/politic...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Obama did practice MUSLIM fate in Indonesia, registered as a MUSLIM and his family is of MUSLIM FATE ...you can't go around it.

Listen to Obama 2009 Cairo speech...

Location hidden

#89894 Mar 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time, Nod your head, like those other cultures do and not like Obama 45 Obama knows what BOWING means to a Muslim ...
SUBMISSION TO ALLAH...that is what Obama did while practising Muslim fate in Indonesia.
Please no more...
Can you provide a link that shows Obama ever practiced his Muslim faith in his Catholic school when he was 6 to 8 years old. hahahhahaha !@1!!!!!!!!!! You Repubs are so funny at times.

Location hidden

#89895 Mar 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide a link that shows Obama ever practiced his Muslim faith in his Catholic school when he was 6 to 8 years old. hahahhahaha !@1!!!!!!!!!! You Repubs are so funny at times.
Please don't hold your breath, their proof is their own belief.
anonymouw T

UK

#89896 Mar 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You know I see this posted and heard it said by Repubs ALL the time about Obama going to a Muslim school. Do any of you ignorant ass Repubs ever check facts or just go by FauxNews?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School around the corner from their house for 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd grade.
In what World is a Catholic School a Muslim School??????????
You are extremely ignorant. It is not possible that you can be any more ignorant. You have been trying to troll responses to a known fact. You are ignorant for trying to troll. You need to watch your president on television and learn some techniques for trolling. You are incapable of typing anything on your keyboard other than ignorant comments. You and Uncle T must be the same person because there are no others as ignorant as you on this forum. The other American liberals on here are extremely ignorant but you and Uncle T the predator are the most ignorant.

Your president is a muslim. You know this but will not admit it. You support your president but will not defend him. You are ignorant. Your president is a racist half neg ro.
anonymouw T

UK

#89897 Mar 24, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't hold your breath, their proof is their own belief.
You are an ignorant muslim. You need to bow to Washington because it is run by a muslim. You are ignorant.
anonymouw T

Salt Lake City, UT

#89898 Mar 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide a link that shows Obama ever practiced his Muslim faith in his Catholic school when he was 6 to 8 years old. hahahhahaha !@1!!!!!!!!!! You Repubs are so funny at times.
You are ignorant. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are an ignorant troll. You are incapable of typing on your keyboard anything that is not ignorant. You have an ignorant keyboard. You are an ignorant troll. You need to bow to your ignorant neg ro troller. He is a muslim troller and you are his troll.

Location hidden

#89900 Mar 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Well, Here's the truth...change has come to America.
No longer will people be second class citizens. The Constitutions grantees this.
People have finally stood up for their rights and there is nothing you or any phony money grubbing outfit can do to stop it.
You can type your fingers away on this blow-hot forum and complain till the moon turns blood red, but nothing will change...everyone knows their rights and know finally they've chose to stand up and fight. To them. I say good!
So get with the program and love people for what that are...or get left behind like some stupid hermit..living in the past.
Everything changes I've tried to tell you over the last two years but you refused to listen!
Well listen now and listen good be part of this great nation and participate or become a recluse and live in anger...no matter what the nation and the world will still Turn and move forward.
Your theories have all been proved false make-believe.
So stop with the silly stuff and become a participant in the AMERICA DREAM I know you want to...it will free yourself and you'll feel much better instead of sulking in the corner of your home...
PEACE
tofy
Welcome back Tofy! An effective and refreshing post as always.
I hope you'll find the patience to stay a while and continue to school these fools with your open heart.

Location hidden

#89902 Mar 24, 2013
anonymouw T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant muslim. You need to bow to Washington because it is run by a muslim. You are ignorant.
The M in Muslim should be capitalized. Just saying.
OZombies

United States

#89904 Mar 24, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/04/us/politics...

TEXT: Obama speech in Cairo (June 4, 2009)

Obama renews openness about his Muslim roots ahead of Egypt speech.
"Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim -majority country - I know, because I'm one of them", Obama said.
"My family...include generations of Muslims"...
OZombies

United States

#89905 Mar 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
People posted here I don't know how many times, Obama Cairo speech 2009...

You can Google complete Obama Cairo Speech 2009...audio and a text...if you don't want to know, then say so...and cut the crap...
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89906 Mar 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did practice MUSLIM fate in Indonesia, registered as a MUSLIM and his family is of MUSLIM FATE ...you can't go around it.
I get it now dont tread,it's like Mitt and Mormon religion/Church of latter day of saints. Mormon is Morman,no way around it.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89907 Mar 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06 /04/us/politics/04obama.text.h tml?pagewanted=all&_r=0
"Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim -majority country - I know, because I'm one of them", Obama said.
Yep it's you alright,you still make something what you want it to say and the president wanted to establish an alliance with the Muslisms,get it right tread.

Location hidden

#89908 Mar 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow !!!!!!!!! You are really teaching me a lot of things tonight. Did just what you said and researched the entire Cairo speech word for word. Here's what Obama said about being a Muslim. And to back up my claim the link is from Fox News just to make you Repubs happy.
Obama: " Im a Christian, but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims".
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/20/2009-tra...
Telling over 100,000 people gather at the speech that he was a Christian doesn't sound like what a Muslim would do now does it?

Location hidden

#89909 Mar 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06 /04/us/politics/04obama.text.h tml?pagewanted=all&_r=0
So what part of that confuses you into thinking he's admitting he's a Muslim?

At no point does he say he's a Muslim.
dont know

West Liberty, KY

#89910 Mar 24, 2013
I don't know

Location hidden

#89911 Mar 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
So if you have a Mormon in your family does that make you a Mormon? If your parents lived in Mexico did that make Mitt a Mexican? Is there any other way you Repubs can twist a person's words to make it fit your agenda?
OZombies

United States

#89912 Mar 24, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So what part of that confuses you into thinking he's admitting he's a Muslim?
At no point does he say he's a Muslim.
What "Reality" posted earlier, Obama is saying ...
"My family ... include generations of Muslims"...
He is proud that he is from a Muslim family. How much more do you need...?

Location hidden

#89913 Mar 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text> A thug is a thug! It has nothing to do with being black. Would you sugest a thug can not be White? You are really sick with racism. Beleive this or not. I happen to be white. I call them like I see them. You're a racist!
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ...???
What about the WHITE "supremacist" ...
I put on here the other day!
You know the one who SHOT & KILLED the prison warden!
AND ...the pizza delivery man!
Did white supremacist kill Colorado prisons boss, pizza delivery man?
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/22/17...
"your" EYES do NOT SEE where I'm FAIR in what I say about THUGS!
ANY COLOR!
pUnk!
The ONLY reason you posted about a "white supremecist" is because you had just got called out for your previous racist post.
You're not fooling anyone. Everyone here knows you're a racist. Including you.

pUnk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Co jail threads GONE again!!!! 4 min sam 2
larry ramsey (Apr '12) 44 min shorty 5
who will you vote for as jailer 45 min fixthis 1
who will you vote for as senator 45 min fixthis 1
who will you vote for as sheriff ? 45 min fixthis 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Mike Duquette 131,383
Church Wedding venues 1 hr Good read 3
Family Court Judge 3 hr old school 45
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 17 hr Good read 9
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]