'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,681 - 79,700 of 151,518 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
toodles

United States

#89830 Mar 24, 2013
Perry county...Cheer.io
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89832 Mar 24, 2013
Irena Sandler--Acts of Courage

The Holocaust - the systematic annihilation of six million Jews - is a history of enduring horror and sorrow. The charred skeletons, the diabolic experiments, the death camps, the mass graves, the smoke from the chimneys ... In 1933 nine million Jews lived in the 21 countries of Europe that would be occupied by Germany during the war. By 1945 two out of every three European Jews had been killed by the Nazis. 1.5 million children were murdered. This figure includes more than 1.2 million Jewish children, tens of thousands of Gypsy children and thousands of handicapped children.

Yet there were acts of courage and human decency during the Holocaust - stories to bear witness to goodness, love and compassion. This is the story of an incredible woman and her amazing gift to mankind. Irena Sendler. An unfamiliar name to most people, but this remarkable woman defied the Nazis and saved 2,500 Jewish children by smuggling them out of the Warsaw Ghetto. As a health worker, she sneaked the children out between 1942 and 1943 to safe hiding places and found non-Jewish families to adopt them.

For many years Irena Sendler - white-haired, gentle and courageous - was living a modest existence in her Warsaw apartment. This unsung heroine passed away on Monday May 12th, 2008.

Her achievement went largely unnoticed for many years. Then the story was uncovered by four young students at Uniontown High School, in Kansas, who were the winners of the 2000 Kansas state National History Day competition by writing a play Life in a Jar about the heroic actions of Irena Sendler. The girls - Elizabeth Cambers, Megan Stewart, Sabrina Coons and Janice Underwood - have since gained international recognition, along with their teacher, Norman Conard. The presentation, seen in many venues in the United States and popularized by National Public Radio, C-SPAN and CBS, has brought Irena Sendlers story to a wider public. The students continue their prize-winning dramatic presentation Life in a Jar.
fake fake fake

United States

#89833 Mar 24, 2013
One more time. Embarrassment trying to avoid. You'll have to tell someday. 30 years over and over ,asking about the same person.Has to be something to it. Get real for once in your life. Game over.Hello!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89834 Mar 24, 2013
On Thursday, Terry M. Hestilow, a retired Army officer with nearly 30 years of service under his belt, as well as combat experience in both Vietnam and Afghanistan issued a dire warning to all Americans.

The following warning was posted on Hestilow's Facebook page:

I fully intend to address this in far greater detail within days, but ask yourself, with all the law enforcement available in the United States, who the DHS is preparing to declare war on inside the U.S.?

With the massive purchases of almost 3,000 new armored vehicles (MRAPs) and 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammunition, with associated weapons, who in the U.S. do they intend to kill? Short answer: You and me! Anyone they think is standing in their way to impose a new Marxist government! Anyone who stands for the U.S. Constitution!

We must demand that our representatives (Senators and U.S. Representatives) stand firm and immediately force, by law if necessary, the DHS turn over their arsenal of war making equipment to the Department of Defense. Nothing justifies this massive arms build up of an agency whose jurisdiction is internal within the United States of America! They are preparing to go to war against American citizens!

Don't wait on people like John McCain or Lindsey Graham to recognize the threat! Citizens you must demand Congress act to force these weapons, ammunition, and armored vehicles be turned over immediately to the DoD! Then let us dissolve the DHS (or SA, or SS... whatever you call them)!

Hear me, America. The DHS can only be preparing to declare war on us with the arsenal of weapons and equipment they are purchasing as they methodically dismantle our legitimate military made up of patriotic Americans! If I live and still have a page to speak out on later this week, I will discuss a proper Constitutional response in a couple of days. Standby. Out.

Captain Terry M. Hestilow, United States Army, Retired

Of course, this comes on the heels of the news that DHS is purchasing 2,717 'Mine Resistant Protected' vehicles for urban use.

In light of the Obama administration's push for gun-grabbing legislation, a flurry of "multi-agency training drills" inside our cities and towns, the dismissal of several well-respected military leaders and the purchase of urban tanks, along with 2 billion rounds of ammunition...one need not be a conspiracy theorist to be genuinely concerned about the imminent threat to our freedoms, as well.

Captain Terry M. Hestilow, Retired
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89835 Mar 24, 2013
Whoopsie – Deadly Bio-Virus Vial Missing From University of Texas

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/2...

yeah ... ooops ...
any mooslims around ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#89836 Mar 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama's father was a Muslim. Obama's stepfather was a Muslim. Obama's grandfather was a Muslim. Sarah, who Obama calls grandmother is a Muslim. Obama's half-brothers and sisters are Muslims. To Muslims, Obama IS a Muslim, no matter what he says. Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, was quoted by the New York Times as saying, "My whole family was Muslim." I assume she considers Obama a member of her family, after all, she refers to him as "my brother" -- Oh!, and mom too!-- but Obama's people says he's a Christian
Isn't it amazing the liberals cannot accept this?????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89838 Mar 24, 2013
COPIED from another poster:

"I love Obama because now I can get health care even though I am unemployed."

"Why are you unemployed?"

"I got laid off because my employer can't afford to pay for Obamacare."

``````````
libTaRD logic

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89840 Mar 24, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing the liberals cannot accept this?????
Acceptance of TRUTH ...
isn't in their vocabulary, RH!:)

you know their oh so "smart" ... WH beer ADDLED "brain" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89843 Mar 24, 2013

... wrote:
Anyone read about the 18 month white baby that was shot to death in his stroller by two black thugs? These racists pigs should be put to death for murdering an innocent baby. Where are all these black activitst hypocrites? They are too busy getting their fame on this[Zimmerman] shooting even though it is a case of self defense. An innocent baby shot in cold blood is too heinous for words. Too bad an armed citizen wasn't near by because he could have shot those thugs right where they stood. Actually, they should have been left to suffer a little first.

... wrote:
HEY don't blame those poor little children. Their ancestors were slaves.
It's the mothers fault for not being prepared. The mother should have been armed with a 'ballpoint' pen.

==========
:'(

==========
See what WE have "evolved" to,'tofy'...
WoWzers ...

WHAT a "dream" ...
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#89846 Mar 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
How about the fact our wonderful present administration ,the VP ,now spending almost $ 1 million for two nights in Paris?Talk about misuse of funds?Even the French now laugh!!!It would seem the POTUS is the laughing stock of the Arab World,now the VP the European !!!
Yet none of the Love Obama here at home even understand!!
A thank you note from Michelle:

Drear taxpayers. Thank you..thank you...

Thank you!!!

Honestly, you just haven't lived till you've stayed in a private 3 story villa at a 5 star luxury hotel, the Villa Padierna.The bill only cost $95,000, and I was able to hold the bill under $5000,000. What a bargain!

Thank you also for the use of AIR FORCE TWO and the 70 Secret Service personal, who tagged along to be sure we were safe, and cared for at all times. Air force two, which costs $11,351 per hour to operate according to Government Accounting Office reports} only used 47,500 gallons of fuel for this trip and carbon foot emissions were a mere 1,031 of CO2. That's quite a carbon foot print as my good friend Al Gore would say,so we must ask the Americans citizens to drive smaller , more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined carbon footprint.
But hey, Barack's Air Force One costs about $2000,000 per hour to operate and with his many trips, he spent almost half a Billion dollars on flights alone last year. Yeah, that's with a B,$5000.000,000. But who's counting.

By the way, if you happen to be visiting the Costa del Sol, I highly recommend the Bonaventure Plaza restaurant in Marbella; great lobster with rice and oysters!
I'm ashamed to admit the oysters we ate in Maratha's Vineyard were not quite as tasty, but what can you do if you're not in Europe, you have to just grin and bear it.
I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet. So I do hope you find work soon.
I was really exhausted after Barrack took our family on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago. I just had to get away for a few days.
Again thanks Americans, you are too good to Barrack and me.
Cordially,
Michelle Obama
AmericanMan

Evansville, IN

#89848 Mar 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
... wrote:
Anyone read about the 18 month white baby that was shot to death in his stroller by two black thugs? These racists pigs should be put to death for murdering an innocent baby. Where are all these black activitst hypocrites? They are too busy getting their fame on this[Zimmerman] shooting even though it is a case of self defense. An innocent baby shot in cold blood is too heinous for words. Too bad an armed citizen wasn't near by because he could have shot those thugs right where they stood. Actually, they should have been left to suffer a little first.
... wrote:
It's the mothers fault for not being prepared. The mother should have been armed with a 'ballpoint' pen.
==========
==========
WoWzers ...
WHAT a "dream" ...
A thug is a thug! It has nothing to do with being black. Would you sugest a thug can not be White? You are really sick with racism. Beleive this or not. I happen to be white. I call them like I see them. You're a racist!
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#89849 Mar 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
... wrote:
... wrote:
==========
==========
WoWzers ...
WHAT a "dream" ...
I read it. How about the two female pigs that stole an 85 yr old woman's car an locked her inside the truck for two days.
This is the future of our young boys and girls.
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#89850 Mar 24, 2013
They shot the 18 month baby in the face. What kind of perverts would do that?
But they focus on restraining law abiding citizens.
Jay

Paris, TN

#89853 Mar 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Well, Here's the truth...change has come to America.
No longer will people be second class citizens. The Constitutions grantees this.
People have finally stood up for their rights and there is nothing you or any phony money grubbing outfit can do to stop it.
You can type your fingers away on this blow-hot forum and complain till the moon turns blood red, but nothing will change...everyone knows their rights and know finally they've chose to stand up and fight. To them. I say good!
So get with the program and love people for what that are...or get left behind like some stupid hermit..living in the past.
Everything changes I've tried to tell you over the last two years but you refused to listen!
Well listen now and listen good be part of this great nation and participate or become a recluse and live in anger...no matter what the nation and the world will still Turn and move forward.
Your theories have all been proved false make-believe.
So stop with the silly stuff and become a participant in the AMERICA DREAM I know you want to...it will free yourself and you'll feel much better instead of sulking in the corner of your home...
PEACE
tofy

Good to hear from you again, tofy.
judge

United States

#89855 Mar 24, 2013
Lol
Jay

Paris, TN

#89856 Mar 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama's father was a Muslim. Obama's stepfather was a Muslim. Obama's grandfather was a Muslim. Sarah, who Obama calls grandmother is a Muslim. Obama's half-brothers and sisters are Muslims. To Muslims, Obama IS a Muslim, no matter what he says. Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, was quoted by the New York Times as saying, "My whole family was Muslim." I assume she considers Obama a member of her family, after all, she refers to him as "my brother" -- Oh!, and mom too!-- but Obama's people says he's a Christian

OOPS, "R" you left out Frank Marshall, Obama's icon and mentor. Biggest communist POS to have influence you child. Good choice, Mrs. Obama/Soetoro!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89857 Mar 24, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Change has come alright. But people are not standing up for whats right. They are standing up for a free ride on someone's else shoulders.
That will work for awhile,maybe a couple of years if that long and it all will come crashing down, and we will be left on our own with no guns or government help.
Starvation and Riots will be in our future soon. I hope you have a hole somewhere to crawl into, like our government officials do.
HEY!!!!! Were you on an episode of Dooms Day Preppers? That is a quote from one of the nuts they had on the show.

Location hidden

#89858 Mar 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
U.S. Government’s E-Verify System Verifies Potential Employees as LEGALLY Available to Work. Barack Obama’s Social Security Number DOES NOT MATCH Government Records!
http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/barac...
That Repub lie was Busted 4 years ago you ignorant full of hate Anti-American.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#89859 Mar 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>HEY!!!!! Were you on an episode of Dooms Day Preppers? That is a quote from one of the nuts they had on the show.
Funny man...you.

Location hidden

#89860 Mar 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You GOT that RIGHT!
EVERY "illegal" that comes HERE ...
HAS more rights than the American citizen in pursuing the American DREAM!
American citizens have NO rights anymore!
Gimme, tofy, GIMME!
What's gonna happens when "your" retirement IS TAKEN!?!
BY THE GOVERNMENT ...
you are gonna be SOL!
[chit out of luck]
Is THAT dumb ENUF for you?
Could you just name ONE Right you have lost in the past 4 years? None of this theoretical crap either. A Right you had and now you do not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min skullundermyboot 2,152
Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Facebook? What... 14 min Crooks 0
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 24 min Truth 66
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 47 min Okie dokie 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Mike Duquette 130,625
I have nothing to say.. 1 hr welp 6
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr enough is enough 14
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE