'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,985)

Showing posts 79,681 - 79,700 of138,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What do you miss most about those good old Bush Days?
Is it the 4000 troops dead and 33,000 wounded looking for WMDs?
Could it be that 10 year long tax cut that ended with America in Debt and losing 750,000 jobs per month?

ole bush and dick got together, and f$%&*d us all.
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

put a bush and a dick together. it was bound
to happen.
WTF

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

They mas debate
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WTF wrote:
They mas debate
funny!!
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

8yrs. of lies and deception,fear, doom and gloom.
We tolerated that BS. Now it's our time to shine.
We the people have chosen. Nothing you can do to change it. BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER. MY MAN. SO PROUD. READ IT AND WEEP!!!!!
what for

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I'd go south!

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Well, Here's the truth...change has come to America.
No longer will people be second class citizens. The Constitutions grantees this.

People have finally stood up for their rights and there is nothing you or any phony money grubbing outfit can do to stop it.

You can type your fingers away on this blow-hot forum and complain till the moon turns blood red, but nothing will change...everyone knows their rights and know finally they've chose to stand up and fight. To them. I say good!

So get with the program and love people for what that are...or get left behind like some stupid hermit..living in the past.

Everything changes I've tried to tell you over the last two years but you refused to listen!

Well listen now and listen good be part of this great nation and participate or become a recluse and live in anger...no matter what the nation and the world will still Turn and move forward.

Your theories have all been proved false make-believe.
So stop with the silly stuff and become a participant in the AMERICA DREAM I know you want to...it will free yourself and you'll feel much better instead of sulking in the corner of your home...
PEACE
tofy
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I just realized who you are.
Anthony Wiener.
Flexing those pecs in front of a camera, huh?
I think you are right!
If Hot C {Anthony Wiener} were sure of his "man hood" and sure that his ass was in good working order, he wouldn't have to bring his bottom parts up constantly to get attention.
Probably impotent.......
listen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Who's hiding.

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
“How do you say ‘delicious’ in Cuban?”
... Herman Cain
"Funny" but that's neither here nor there!
Those people you cite are less than a foot-note note in history...pehaps less than foot-notes...probably will never be mentioned in future texts written on the 2012 presidential elections...
Syl

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Well, Here's the truth...change has come to America.
No longer will people be second class citizens. The Constitutions grantees this.
People have finally stood up for their rights and there is nothing you or any phony money grubbing outfit can do to stop it.
You can type your fingers away on this blow-hot forum and complain till the moon turns blood red, but nothing will change...everyone knows their rights and know finally they've chose to stand up and fight. To them. I say good!
So get with the program and love people for what that are...or get left behind like some stupid hermit..living in the past.
Everything changes I've tried to tell you over the last two years but you refused to listen!
Well listen now and listen good be part of this great nation and participate or become a recluse and live in anger...no matter what the nation and the world will still Turn and move forward.
Your theories have all been proved false make-believe.
So stop with the silly stuff and become a participant in the AMERICA DREAM I know you want to...it will free yourself and you'll feel much better instead of sulking in the corner of your home...
PEACE
tofy
Change has come alright. But people are not standing up for whats right. They are standing up for a free ride on someone's else shoulders.
That will work for awhile,maybe a couple of years if that long and it all will come crashing down, and we will be left on our own with no guns or government help.
Starvation and Riots will be in our future soon. I hope you have a hole somewhere to crawl into, like our government officials do.
Kitkat

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

listen up wrote:
Conway will be another yes man for the democrat party. I think we already have plenty of them in Washington. Sad thing is, Conway is probably a really smart guy, I'm surprised he is willing to enter the pit and slosh around with those no good pigs, he needs to hope he doesn't get the job if he wants to save the little bit of reputation he still has left.
Rand Paul needs to kick it into overdrive and get a backbone. He needs to stay one step ahead of Conway if he doesn't want to get buried by the demoRAT machine again. I hope he's ready for this!
Now I know why so many women have been voted in for the primary now. They don't give a crap about what other people think of them and will stand up for what they think even if it means standing alone. What has happened with all these spineless men?
. Good point.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go and look for your real granny...maybe she has cookies for you and a hug...that's what you need ...you need love and you are not going to get it here, that's for sure!
Let's see,your the big bad wolf who dressed in your granny's clothes trying to hug a 13 year old red riding hood. Looks like you are up to your old tricks again. Still tapping them red slippers together?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
..... Proves you're an idiot and not even the mods like your crazy ass
LMAO
Thought you made a point to say your crap wasn't going to be deleted any more?
How's that working out for ya?
Because they are libTARDS ... "like" you!

Barack Obama Didn’t Pass
http://obfelony.webs.com/
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TOBAIL3TB...

KMRR ...

;0)
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

demonic rats wrote:
the athiest now have a national holiday they are so smart and edumacted, its april first all fools day, i cant wait to be there on judgement day when the athiest claim it isnt their fault they were tauyght this bullshit
I hope youre holding your breath for it.
fake fake fake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

You'll have to tell someday. 30 years over and over. Has to be something to it. Get real for once in your life. Game over.Hello! Stop the war.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

SAVE AMERICA...spay or neuter a Liberal!

And there is a difference in smoking pot and snorting booger sugar like Obama did.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

U.S. Government’s E-Verify System Verifies Potential Employees as LEGALLY Available to Work. Barack Obama’s Social Security Number DOES NOT MATCH Government Records!

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/barac...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

E-Verify triggers Obama SSN mismatch notice, Arpaio assembles

After Seattle resident Linda Jordan entered Obama’s name, date of birth and Connecticut-issued Social Security number into the E-Verify program, it produced a “Notice of Mismatch with the Social Security Administration (SSA) Records.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/e-verify-trig...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
Atheists are more intelligent than religious people
Writing in the Freethinker (July 2008) Chris Barker argues that there is nothing racist about suggesting that atheists are more intelligent than believers.
IT was bound to happen. When Professor Richard Lynn claimed last month that people with higher IQs were less likely to believe in God many of those outraged by his assertion quickly tried to give his words a racist cast.
Professor Lynn, Emeritus Professor of Psychology at Ulster University, said many more members of the “intellectual elite” considered themselves atheists than the national average. A decline in religious observance over the last century was directly linked to a rise in average intelligence, he claimed.
Professor Lynn, who has provoked controversy in the past with research linking intelligence to race and sex, said university academics were less likely to believe in God than almost anyone else.
A survey of Royal Society fellows found that only 3.3 per cent believed in God – at a time when 68.5 percent of the general UK population described themselves as believers. A separate poll in the 90s found only seven percent of members of the American National Academy of Sciences believed in God.
Professor Lynn said most primary school children believed in God, but as they entered adolescence – and their intelligence increased – many started to have doubts.
Aethist are not too smart, in the end, their butts will fry.

Liberal teachers (Prof. Poole) such as the one in Florida who instructed his students to write Jesus on a sheet of paper, throw it on the floor and stomp on it....

This sounds like headstart brats having temper tantrums.

If your numbers are true in which children as the grow older, turn away from GOD from all of the learning they receive,then why is 80% of grads. unable to keep up with basic math, simple reading and unable to write their name?

The dumming down and installation of satan in our school children is so obvious even a typical liberal can see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,681 - 79,700 of138,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 20 min speedo 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 22 min Anne52 81,207
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Yiago 122,695
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 1 hr Yabba Dabba Doo 1
Anti-NRA Protesters 1 hr guss 9
burgerking and walmart 4 hr gator catcher 4
lamon jones 5 hr wtf 11
•••
•••