'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#89799 Mar 24, 2013
8yrs. of lies and deception,fear, doom and gloom.
We tolerated that BS. Now it's our time to shine.
We the people have chosen. Nothing you can do to change it. BARACK OBAMA 2X WINNER. MY MAN. SO PROUD. READ IT AND WEEP!!!!!
what for

United States

#89802 Mar 24, 2013
I'd go south!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#89804 Mar 24, 2013
Well, Here's the truth...change has come to America.
No longer will people be second class citizens. The Constitutions grantees this.

People have finally stood up for their rights and there is nothing you or any phony money grubbing outfit can do to stop it.

You can type your fingers away on this blow-hot forum and complain till the moon turns blood red, but nothing will change...everyone knows their rights and know finally they've chose to stand up and fight. To them. I say good!

So get with the program and love people for what that are...or get left behind like some stupid hermit..living in the past.

Everything changes I've tried to tell you over the last two years but you refused to listen!

Well listen now and listen good be part of this great nation and participate or become a recluse and live in anger...no matter what the nation and the world will still Turn and move forward.

Your theories have all been proved false make-believe.
So stop with the silly stuff and become a participant in the AMERICA DREAM I know you want to...it will free yourself and you'll feel much better instead of sulking in the corner of your home...
PEACE
tofy
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#89808 Mar 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I just realized who you are.
Anthony Wiener.
Flexing those pecs in front of a camera, huh?
I think you are right!
If Hot C {Anthony Wiener} were sure of his "man hood" and sure that his ass was in good working order, he wouldn't have to bring his bottom parts up constantly to get attention.
Probably impotent.......
listen

United States

#89809 Mar 24, 2013
Who's hiding.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#89810 Mar 24, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
“How do you say ‘delicious’ in Cuban?”
... Herman Cain
"Funny" but that's neither here nor there!
Those people you cite are less than a foot-note note in history...pehaps less than foot-notes...probably will never be mentioned in future texts written on the 2012 presidential elections...
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#89811 Mar 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
No longer will people be second class citizens. The Constitutions grantees this.
People have finally stood up for their rights and there is nothing you or any phony money grubbing outfit can do to stop it.
You can type your fingers away on this blow-hot forum and complain till the moon turns blood red, but nothing will change...everyone knows their rights and know finally they've chose to stand up and fight. To them. I say good!
So get with the program and love people for what that are...or get left behind like some stupid hermit..living in the past.
Everything changes I've tried to tell you over the last two years but you refused to listen!
Well listen now and listen good be part of this great nation and participate or become a recluse and live in anger...no matter what the nation and the world will still Turn and move forward.
So stop with the silly stuff and become a participant in the AMERICA DREAM I know you want to...it will free yourself and you'll feel much better instead of sulking in the corner of your home...
PEACE
tofy
Change has come alright. But people are not standing up for whats right. They are standing up for a free ride on someone's else shoulders.
That will work for awhile,maybe a couple of years if that long and it all will come crashing down, and we will be left on our own with no guns or government help.
Starvation and Riots will be in our future soon. I hope you have a hole somewhere to crawl into, like our government officials do.
Kitkat

Danville, KY

#89812 Mar 24, 2013
listen up wrote:
Conway will be another yes man for the democrat party. I think we already have plenty of them in Washington. Sad thing is, Conway is probably a really smart guy, I'm surprised he is willing to enter the pit and slosh around with those no good pigs, he needs to hope he doesn't get the job if he wants to save the little bit of reputation he still has left.
Rand Paul needs to kick it into overdrive and get a backbone. He needs to stay one step ahead of Conway if he doesn't want to get buried by the demoRAT machine again. I hope he's ready for this!
Now I know why so many women have been voted in for the primary now. They don't give a crap about what other people think of them and will stand up for what they think even if it means standing alone. What has happened with all these spineless men?
. Good point.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89813 Mar 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go and look for your real granny...maybe she has cookies for you and a hug...that's what you need ...you need love and you are not going to get it here, that's for sure!
Let's see,your the big bad wolf who dressed in your granny's clothes trying to hug a 13 year old red riding hood. Looks like you are up to your old tricks again. Still tapping them red slippers together?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89814 Mar 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
..... Proves you're an idiot and not even the mods like your crazy ass
LMAO
Thought you made a point to say your crap wasn't going to be deleted any more?
How's that working out for ya?
Because they are libTARDS ... "like" you!

Barack Obama Didn’t Pass
http://obfelony.webs.com/
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TOBAIL3TB...

KMRR ...

;0)
worse

Ashland, KY

#89815 Mar 24, 2013
demonic rats wrote:
the athiest now have a national holiday they are so smart and edumacted, its april first all fools day, i cant wait to be there on judgement day when the athiest claim it isnt their fault they were tauyght this bullshit
I hope youre holding your breath for it.
fake fake fake

United States

#89822 Mar 24, 2013
You'll have to tell someday. 30 years over and over. Has to be something to it. Get real for once in your life. Game over.Hello! Stop the war.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#89823 Mar 24, 2013
SAVE AMERICA...spay or neuter a Liberal!

And there is a difference in smoking pot and snorting booger sugar like Obama did.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89825 Mar 24, 2013
U.S. Government’s E-Verify System Verifies Potential Employees as LEGALLY Available to Work. Barack Obama’s Social Security Number DOES NOT MATCH Government Records!

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/barac...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89826 Mar 24, 2013
E-Verify triggers Obama SSN mismatch notice, Arpaio assembles

After Seattle resident Linda Jordan entered Obama’s name, date of birth and Connecticut-issued Social Security number into the E-Verify program, it produced a “Notice of Mismatch with the Social Security Administration (SSA) Records.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/e-verify-trig...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89827 Mar 24, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Atheists are more intelligent than religious people
Writing in the Freethinker (July 2008) Chris Barker argues that there is nothing racist about suggesting that atheists are more intelligent than believers.
IT was bound to happen. When Professor Richard Lynn claimed last month that people with higher IQs were less likely to believe in God many of those outraged by his assertion quickly tried to give his words a racist cast.
Professor Lynn, Emeritus Professor of Psychology at Ulster University, said many more members of the “intellectual elite” considered themselves atheists than the national average. A decline in religious observance over the last century was directly linked to a rise in average intelligence, he claimed.
Professor Lynn, who has provoked controversy in the past with research linking intelligence to race and sex, said university academics were less likely to believe in God than almost anyone else.
A survey of Royal Society fellows found that only 3.3 per cent believed in God – at a time when 68.5 percent of the general UK population described themselves as believers. A separate poll in the 90s found only seven percent of members of the American National Academy of Sciences believed in God.
Professor Lynn said most primary school children believed in God, but as they entered adolescence – and their intelligence increased – many started to have doubts.
Aethist are not too smart, in the end, their butts will fry.

Liberal teachers (Prof. Poole) such as the one in Florida who instructed his students to write Jesus on a sheet of paper, throw it on the floor and stomp on it....

This sounds like headstart brats having temper tantrums.

If your numbers are true in which children as the grow older, turn away from GOD from all of the learning they receive,then why is 80% of grads. unable to keep up with basic math, simple reading and unable to write their name?

The dumming down and installation of satan in our school children is so obvious even a typical liberal can see it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89828 Mar 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
You GOT that RIGHT!

EVERY "illegal" that comes HERE ...
HAS more rights than the American citizen in pursuing the American DREAM!

American citizens have NO rights anymore!

Gimme, tofy, GIMME!

What's gonna happens when "your" retirement IS TAKEN!?!

BY THE GOVERNMENT ...

you are gonna be SOL!
[chit out of luck]

Is THAT dumb ENUF for you?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89829 Mar 24, 2013
Obama's father was a Muslim. Obama's stepfather was a Muslim. Obama's grandfather was a Muslim. Sarah, who Obama calls grandmother is a Muslim. Obama's half-brothers and sisters are Muslims. To Muslims, Obama IS a Muslim, no matter what he says. Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, was quoted by the New York Times as saying, "My whole family was Muslim." I assume she considers Obama a member of her family, after all, she refers to him as "my brother" -- Oh!, and mom too!-- but Obama's people says he's a Christian
toodles

United States

#89830 Mar 24, 2013
Perry county...Cheer.io
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89832 Mar 24, 2013
Irena Sandler--Acts of Courage

The Holocaust - the systematic annihilation of six million Jews - is a history of enduring horror and sorrow. The charred skeletons, the diabolic experiments, the death camps, the mass graves, the smoke from the chimneys ... In 1933 nine million Jews lived in the 21 countries of Europe that would be occupied by Germany during the war. By 1945 two out of every three European Jews had been killed by the Nazis. 1.5 million children were murdered. This figure includes more than 1.2 million Jewish children, tens of thousands of Gypsy children and thousands of handicapped children.

Yet there were acts of courage and human decency during the Holocaust - stories to bear witness to goodness, love and compassion. This is the story of an incredible woman and her amazing gift to mankind. Irena Sendler. An unfamiliar name to most people, but this remarkable woman defied the Nazis and saved 2,500 Jewish children by smuggling them out of the Warsaw Ghetto. As a health worker, she sneaked the children out between 1942 and 1943 to safe hiding places and found non-Jewish families to adopt them.

For many years Irena Sendler - white-haired, gentle and courageous - was living a modest existence in her Warsaw apartment. This unsung heroine passed away on Monday May 12th, 2008.

Her achievement went largely unnoticed for many years. Then the story was uncovered by four young students at Uniontown High School, in Kansas, who were the winners of the 2000 Kansas state National History Day competition by writing a play Life in a Jar about the heroic actions of Irena Sendler. The girls - Elizabeth Cambers, Megan Stewart, Sabrina Coons and Janice Underwood - have since gained international recognition, along with their teacher, Norman Conard. The presentation, seen in many venues in the United States and popularized by National Public Radio, C-SPAN and CBS, has brought Irena Sendlers story to a wider public. The students continue their prize-winning dramatic presentation Life in a Jar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 3 min old black cow 17
opening in November 6 min hunter 6
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min yeah man 4,750
hunting and fishing store 1 hr hunter 1
Logging timber for sale 2 hr the 8
Tax tax and more tax 2 hr bicycle 4
whos the best looking at jack wws 2 hr bicycle 1
A Rat In Knox County 3 hr True Anon 5
•••
•••